To Obey and Serve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTenny
GTenny
14 Followers

"Yes sir."

"Very good Lukas. I know trimming and shaving while in a cage is all put impossible so when I have you caged you will take care of that upon your arrival in the future. You can see on the counter everything you will need. I will remove the cage and allow you some privacy and it is my order that you are not under any circumstances to pleasure yourself while I step out to allow you to complete your tasks. Once these tasks are complete please call for me to reenter."

"Yes sir."

Steven approached Lukas and grabbed the scissors on the counter and snipped the plastic tie on the cage, removed all the pins and set everything on the bathroom sink. Without another word Steven exited the bathroom and closed the door. Lukas stood for a moment feeling the cool air on his newly exposed skin. It felt like it had been forever since he'd felt that sensation so he enjoyed it not knowing when it would happen again. He started trimming, first his eyebrows, then his nose, then his pubic region all things he was used to doing anyway. The guard for his pubic region was shorter than what he normally used, a two, this was a one and it trimmed most of the hair away. He grabbed the shaving cream and lathered up his balls and ass and set to work, making sure he got every hair he could see to ensure he was smooth. Steven had placed a small mirror on the sink counter which helped. All the tasks completed he grabbed the hand towel and wiped away the leftover shaving cream and looked at himself in the mirror. He had shaved that morning and had barely any facial hair so he didn't bother shaving his face.

"I am ready sir."

Steven entered and looked him up and down.

"Please shower now Lukas. There is soap, shampoo, and conditioner for you, leave the door open again."

"Yes sir."

Lukas got in and showered. Steven watched for a few minutes before turning to the sink and clearing everything away. He saw Steven wash the cage and place it back on the sink before turning to watch while Lukas was finishing up in the shower. He stepped out and dried off and hung the towel on the drying rack and turned and faced Steven. He had a small bottle of lube in his hand and handed it to Lukas. Without any words being exchanged Lukas knew that he was to lube his dick for the cage to be placed back on. It was disappointing as he had hoped for some play time today but he would not disappoint, so he lubed up. As Steven placed the ring behind his cock and balls he felt himself growing from the touch.

"Lukas, the cage will not go on a dick that is hard, you have to have more self control please."

"I'm sorry sir."

"It is ok this time Lukas. I am sure this is new to you and it has been awhile for you, but you must be able to better control your urges."

"Yes sir." Lukas took his mind to one of his classes earlier this week and replayed the discussion they had had in class. It worked, he felt Steven slide the cage in place and lock it without further incident. Once again locked up as Steven washed the lube off his hands Lukas thought to what he had said, "this time" what happened the next time if he got hard while being locked up? As Steven was drying his hands Lukas stepped to the sink to do the same to get the lube off as well.

"Come to the kitchen." Steven said as he walked out of the bathroom and Lukas hesitated.

"Is there a problem Lukas? I thought I had already told you that when a command or task is given it is to be started immediately."

"I don't have any clothes on sir." Was his reply.

"No Lukas you don't, get used to that, now come to the kitchen."

"Yes sir."

Lukas didn't mind being naked, he enjoyed it actually. It had just worried him about controlling his urges, naked, in front of Steven being this horny. But, this would be a test, a test Lukas would try to pass. He followed Steven to the kitchen and saw a few items on the counter.

"Lukas do you know how to make mixed drinks?"

"A few basic ones sir." He wasn't a bartender.

"Well the drink I want this evening is basic, but I want to make sure you know how I like it for future reference. A gin and tonic."

"Yes sir." Lukas made sure to pay attention to every step Steven showed him, he knew this was yet another test for a later date. Once the drink was complete Steven said,

"Do you like gin Lukas?"

"I don't know, I've never had it sir."

"Very well, take a sip of mine and see if it is something you like." Steven handed him the glass and he took a sip. Instantly he had wished it had been a smaller sip, it tasted like a pine tree in a glass. He swallowed and tried not to make a face. Steven didn't ask the question but Lukas saw it on his face.

"I don't think this is a drink for me sir."

"That's ok Lukas. Gin is one of those things that people either like or don't and I don't expect you to like everything. What is a drink that you like?"

"Rum and coke, or vodka and club soda sir."

"Rum and coke" Steven started with a smile "yes that is a very typical college student drink, but do me a favor and stop drinking that, nothing but sugar and the hangover is terrible. A vodka club then for you this evening." Lukas watched again as Steven took him through the steps even for this simple drink. He took a sip when Steven handed it to him and had to admit even for a simple drink the steps Steven took had made it taste different, better. That could have been due to the fact that it was from Steven or the fact that he had used Belvedere or a combination of both.

"Come to the living room Lukas, we still have a few things to cover before we retire for the evening."

They moved to the living room and they took their customary seats.

"Lukas we are in the beginning of your training to serve and obey me, yes?"

"Yes sir."

"And you are okay and willingly entering into this agreement?"

"Yes sir."

"And you agree to be my slave?"

"Yes sir" Lukas was trying to figure out where this was all going.

"Good, you are already familiar with a few rules but let's start with a basic one for now. You should never sit on the furniture unless instructed to sit on the furniture, outside of sitting at the table for dinner, that is allowed."

Lukas instantly stood up off of the couch. "Yes sir." He wouldn't forget this rule going forward.

"You are very obedient Lukas, this is a good sign that your training will go well. Now we will work on two primary positions tonight. Any time I call for a position you will enter into said position and stay in that position until told to, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, since you are already standing we will start with 'position one'. I won't say position one every time, I may just say one as a command and you will assume it. Your feet should be slightly wider than your shoulders. Lukas spread his feet slightly. "Your arms should be placed behind your head, hands resting on your neck. Lukas placed his arms. "You should stand as straight as possible." Lukas stood up straighter and he felt exposed, there was no hiding anything in this position naked. Steven stood and approached him, looking him over. He leaned down and lifted his cage, lightly rubbing his balls, it sent a shiver through Lukas. Steven walked behind Lukas and he felt Steven rub his smooth ass, another shiver. Steven stood behind him for a minute and then he felt a light slap on his ass, Lukas shuddered a bit and almost said out loud, "harder." Steven returned to his chair and took a sip of his drink all while looking at Lukas.

"Your trimming and shaving job is very well done Lukas. You should be proud, not a stray hair anywhere. Remember that and keep me happy."

"Yes sir." Lukas could remember and do that, he liked being trimmed and shaved personally. And overall it was easy, despite his hairy legs and arms he didn't have much in the way of ass hair and had never had chest hair and only a treasure trail on his stomach.

"Now we will cover position three. This will more than likely be your most common position. You are to kneel on the ground, your ass should rest on your heels. Knees wider than your shoulders with your hands placed on your thighs, palms up."

Lukas listened intently to the instructions and got into the position Steven had told him making sure to keep his back as straight as he could.

"Very good Lukas. Please take a seat on the couch now. This weekend we will do some other training and it will not be stressful I hope. Keep those two positions in your mind and always be ready to assume them when commanded. As we go forward your default position will be position three. For now you can relax and enjoy your drink with me as we talk further."

Lukas sat on the couch and had some of his drink, Steven did the same and then continued.

"As for this weekend you have a little more freedom than you will going forward. You may ask any question that comes to you without repercussions. You may freely sit on the furniture without permission. However, when you return the next time if any of these rules or any further rules are not obeyed there will be punishment, do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Now let me explain a little how our system will work. When you disobey, miss a command, or do anything else that I don't agree with, you will have points added to a score. The score can go as high as I choose it too, but you will pay for that score when it is time in the form of punishments. You will be expected to keep track of your own score and I will ask for it at anytime and you will let me know how many points you have, do you understand?"

"Sort of sir." Lukas thought he understood but if he had the freedom to get clarity now he might as well get it.

"Ok let me give you an example. Tonight I asked you to follow me to the kitchen and you didn't. In that case you earned ten points in punishment. As we go forward and you fail to follow commands you will earn more points and at a time of my choosing you will repay those points in punishment. I can ask you at any time how many points you have and you should know the number instantly. So Lukas how many points do you currently have?"

"Ten sir."

"Correct but also incorrect. You actually currently have 40 points against you. So remember 40 Lukas, we will be adding to it. Any questions?"

"How did I get to 40 sir?"

"You have disappointed me at different times Lukas. You failed to start clearing the table the first time. You sat on the couch without permission and while you didn't know these rules I have decided to add the points anyway. You had toys at home that I'm sure you were planning on using at some point without permission. You failed to control your urges while I was putting the cage on tonight, 40 points. Any other questions?"

"Is every misdeed ten points sir?"

"No Lukas some will have more points some less. Don't worry yourself too much about it. You will get points no matter what and you will receive punishment for those points."

"What are the punishments sir?"

"Again don't worry about what that is, I will choose when the time comes."

"Very well sir." Lukas' mind had been racing the entire time. He had already earned points and had not even known it. Steven said he'd earn more, but he was trying so hard to do everything right to please Steven. He felt disappointed in that aspect and punishment, what were the punishments? Was it like a spanking? Lukas could handle that, was it something else, he didn't have a clue, but Steven told him not to dwell on it so he tried as best he could not to.

"Now Lukas you have another task to complete. As I mentioned I don't want you crossing any lines you do not feel comfortable with, to help with that I have created a list. You will go through this list and answer two questions, the first being 'have you ever done this act?' and the second being 'are you willing to do this act?' These are simple yes or no answers you will give, if you have done something already on the list and are ok doing it again you will select yes for both answers. If you come across something on the list that you don't know, leave it blank, if you are unsure or want to discuss an act on the list further leave it blank. Any questions?"

"No sir." It seemed simple and straight forward enough. Steven picked up an iPad and unlocked it and handed it to Lukas.

"Please feel free to take as much time as you need and enjoy your drink." Steven sat back and opened his laptop and started working on it. Lukas looked down at the iPad and saw the list. He started reading some of it to try and get a sense of what he was looking at. What he could see of the list so far was simple enough, things like oral sex (giving), oral sex (receiving) anal sex both options etc. He started answering the questions and it was all yes and yes to the questions. He had had enough sexual experiences to have done a lot of things, he scrolled down further and continued to answer, different sex positions most of which he had done or at least saw in porn and would do if given the opportunity.

He continued through the list and it might have been a combination of the alcohol, his horniness and the thoughts of Steven doing these things to him but he felt the familiar pressure pressing into the cage. There was no use trying to control it, he had too many sexual thoughts running through his mind going through the list, he just hoped Steven didn't notice. As he got further down the list that's when he noticed things changing, it had started simple enough with toys like dildos, butt plugs and vibrators. Then he had seen spanking appear, no and yes for the record, he would love being spanked by Steven. Whipping, chains and stress positions were further down the list, he answered no and yes to all of them, the remembrance of his dreams the previous two nights coming back to him. Then the list got harder as he didn't know what some of them were and the few he did he didn't know if he wanted do it or if he could. Steven had said to leave them blank and they'd discuss them further. He scrolled and saw there were only two more left to answer, fisting and cum control. He'd never been fisted obviously, had seen it in porn and had wondered about it, but could he actually get a fist up there? The thought sent a wave of warmth washing over him. He was so horny the thought of being fully stretched and used was overwhelming, but could he do it? He left it blank. Cum control hadn't he already done and wasn't he still doing that with Steven or did it mean something else? His mouth went dry, what if he answered wrong on this? He grabbed his drink to take a sip and realized it was empty. He decided to leave it blank for now. He sat his glass down and looked up at Steven who was sitting quietly watching him. He hadn't heard Steven close the laptop, how long had he been watching? Did he notice his cage standing out, his dick trying to escape? Lukas blushed and handed Steven the iPad.

"All done?"

"To the best of my ability, yes sir."

"One Lukas." Steven said with a stern voice.

One? One what? One more drink, one more question, what did he mean? It took Lukas a few seconds to process through everything before it clicked in his mind. Position one. He stood and assumed the position.

"Hesitation is never an option with a command Lukas, ten points. How many points do you have now Lukas?"

"50 sir."

"I also see you had issues controlling your urges by the look of things."

Lukas blushed slightly he had hoped Steven wouldn't have noticed, but again standing in position one left nothing to hide.

"I will not add points this time for that indiscretion as I am sure you are quite horny and reading the list probably didn't help. You get this one pass on that Lukas."

If only Steven knew. The thoughts running through Lukas' head right now were nothing but sexual, he'd never gone this long without anything and didn't know how much longer he'd be able to make it. He was relieved by not getting any points but at the same time felt a sense of shame at having disappointed Steven in his request. It would probably be the hardest command to obey that Steven had given him. He would ponder ways in which he could work to ensure he didn't get hard at every thought, but it would be difficult none the less. That sense of shame brought a thought to his mind, something that may impress Steven and make him happy.

"I will take the points sir. You gave me a command that I failed to follow so I deserve them and the punishment that comes with them sir."

Steven smiled and raised his glass to his mouth finishing his drink. He sat the glass down with the smile still on his face.

"That was an apt response Lukas. Once again you have impressed me with your recognition of your place. It makes me realize that I have chosen perhaps the best person since I started doing this. 10 more points Lukas."

Lukas filled with a sense of pride at what Steven said to him. He was honored that Steven recognized he was learning and Steven had said he was the best choice so far. He wouldn't disappoint Steven, he would be the best slave Steven had ever had. And when the time came Lukas knew he would take whatever punishment Steven decided to deliver, he would take those points back in any fashion Steven delivered them.

"Come Lukas, it is late, let me show you to where you are sleeping." Steven turned and started down the hall beside the kitchen. Lukas followed and as they entered the last door at the end of the hallway he saw it was a small bedroom. Well small compared to Steven's room upstairs, large compared to his at his apartment. Lukas entered behind Steven and felt disappointed. He wouldn't be sleeping with Steven, he had wished to feel him next to himself, soak up his warmth. He was also disappointed because if they were going to sleep he would get no sexual relief. He noticed Steven staring at him.

"I see the disappointment on your face Lukas. You must earn the right to sleep in the same room as me. You have not done that yet and may not do it for awhile so please wipe that disappointment from your face. It's a standard bedroom and there is a private bathroom for you to use. All the things you need are in the bathroom for you I wasn't sure which products you used so if you require something different please let me know. And I had no idea what type of hair product you use, what do you use Lukas?"

"I am fine with any products, I usually just get what's on sale sir. As for hair product, it's a pomade, 'He's a 10' is the brand I like sir."

"Very well there will be some for you tomorrow. For now I will say goodnight to you and see you in the morning. Sleep well."

"Good night sir." Lukas replied as Steven closed the door. Lukas took in the room and made his way to the bathroom. He saw he had everything he needed in there just like Steven had said. All the toiletries, a razor and shaving cream, toothbrush and toothpaste, trimmers for his nose and eyebrows and a separate one for his pubic hair, a douche ball, everything. He brushed his teeth and headed for the bed and climbed in. He was feeling tired maybe it was the alcohol or just all the excitement from the day finally catching up to him. He laid in bed and even though he was tired his mind was still running through several thoughts. The list had excited him, the thought of Steven doing those things to him was intoxicating. The points, he had 60 so far how many would he earn before he had to repay, what would the repayment be? He had laid awake with all these thoughts and more running through his head well into the early morning hours before he finally drifted off into a sleep with many dreams, many sexual dreams.

He awoke the next morning hearing someone in the kitchen, Steven making breakfast he thought. He took a shower, making sure to clean himself and shave everything again, including his face. He hadn't noticed when he first walked into the bathroom but sitting among everything was the hair product he had told Steven about last night. He hadn't heard anyone come in and was curious as to how it had gotten there, normally he was a light sleeper, but obviously he must have been exhausted when he had finally fell asleep. He styled his hair and walked to the bedroom and up to the dresser. He pulled open a few drawers realizing they were all empty. It had been an automatic thought process until he remembered he wasn't allowed clothing unless Steven gave it to him. He double checked himself in the mirror to make sure he looked good, he did and walked to the kitchen and froze.

GTenny
GTenny
14 Followers