To Obey and Serve Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lukas was shocked by the bluntness of the question, but also excited at the same time.

"I think I am very good sir. I have been told I am talented by others sir."

"Gag reflex?" Steven inquired.

"Not really sir."

"Whats the biggest dick you've taken fully?"

"I never measured it, but I would say one about as big as the dildo I have sir."

"Good, and how long can you hold your breath?"

"I've never timed it sir."

"Well we'll probably find out soon enough. Another question Lukas, have you used poppers?

Lukas was getting really excited now and was using as much mental energy as he could to not let that excitement translate to his dick getting hard. He loved poppers ever since he had first tried them years ago.

"I have and I like them sir."

"Good. Come follow me."

Steven stood and headed up the stairs, Lukas followed his heart rate picking up with anticipation. They got to the top of the stairs and Steven stopped and turned to face Lukas. He pulled a blindfold out of his pocket and placed it on Lukas. Steven grabbed Lukas' hand and guided him towards the bathroom. He guided Lukas over the toilet and pushed him to sit. Lukas was sure to empty his bladder. He was guided by Steven into the room and over to the bed and pushed onto it on his back. Steven guided him to the end of the bed and pulled his head over the edge. Lukas felt Steve grab his arm and pull it to a corner and felt a felt cuff go over his wrist and tighten. The process was repeated on his other wrist followed by his ankles. Once all the cuffs were on he heard Steven reach to grab for something and then he felt his wrists and ankles being pulled wider almost to the point of hurting but not too far. He was bound tight now and wouldn't be moving.

He heard Steven removing his clothes and wished he wasn't blindfolded so he could see all of Steven. He felt the pressure building in the cage. No use in trying to control that now he felt like he was at the point of exploding inside the cage anyway.

He felt Steven's warm hands start to lightly stoke his body, sending shivers though him. Each light touch seemed to send his nerves into over drive, not just where he was touched but throughout his body. He tried as best he could to center himself with little success, he was enjoying just the touch of Steven's hands. Steven leaned down close to his ear and lightly said,

"Your body is mine isn't it Lukas."

"Yes Sir."

"I can do as I please to you body?"

"Yes Sir."

"Anything I desire you will take?"

"Yes Sir"

Lukas wanted to scream for him to ravage his body, use it in any way, abuse it if he felt like it. Steven's hands moved to his nipples and the caressing focused there, the light flicking of his nipples sent tremors though his body. He felt the pre-cum leaking from his dick now and knew there was no way to stop it. He heard Steven give a small chuckle and felt his hands move down to his groin. Lukas got harder, was that even possible in this cage? Steven pulled his hands away from his body for a moment and then felt his left nipple being played with more.

"Open your mouth." Lukas did as commanded and felt the fingers of Steven's right hand go in. "Lick it all off." Lukas worked his tongue over Steven's fingers tasting his own pre-cum in his mouth- a salty sweet taste that Lukas drank in. Steven was satisfied that Lukas had gotten off all the pre-cum pulled away. Lukas heard him walk across the room and open a drawer. He heard something move from within and Steven walk back. He felt Steven grab his right nipple first and pinch it. He pinched again and held it and Lukas felt the first clamp go into place and as Steven removed his hand he felt the pain of the continued pinch of the clamp on his nipple. Steven repeated the step on the left, the pain was more because of the piecing and Lukas lost himself drinking in the pain that Steven was inflicting. Nothing serious but the idea of taking any pain delivered from Steven was all Lukas currently wanted.

He felt Steven climb on the bed next to him and felt as Steven cut away the lock and slowly undid the pins and pulled the cage away. Lukas' cock stood rock hard freshly exposed enhanced by the ring for the cage working almost like a cock ring. Lukas felt Steven lightly touch his balls and run a finger toward his asshole, sending another shiver of excitement coursing though him. He felt lube being drizzled on his cock.

"It goes without saying Lukas that you are not to cum unless I tell you you can. Like last time you will let me know if you get close."

"Yes Sir." Lukas' mind was in over drive. It didn't know where to focus, the pain coming from his nipples or the great sensation on his dick as Steven began slowly running his fingers over the crown of his dick. He didn't think he would last long either way and in what felt like seconds he was saying, "I'm going to cum sir." Steven stopped like last time. Lukas felt his dick bounce a few times as if it was getting ready to cum but couldn't because of the lack of stimulation on it. The frustration that Lukas had felt from not coming in weeks was only building more. Steven did not provide more stimulation for awhile letting the excitement in Lukas subside and as it subsided he felt the pain in his nipples come through, so he focused on that to help.

Lukas felt Steven take his hard cock in his hands and start stroking slowly. He was in ecstasy with the feeling from it. He took his mind away from his dick to help him hold back as long as he could. Once again it wasn't long before he was saying, "I'm going to cum sir" and Steven stopped again. But this time he felt Steven grab the chain that connected the two clamps on his nipples together and pull up on it. It sent a shock wave of pain through him, pain that he was enjoying. It took his mind instantly from his dick almost cumming to his nipples and he held his breath. Steven let go of the chain and Lukas let his breadth out.

"It's best to breath through the pain Lukas, don't hold your breadth or it will feel worse."

"Yes sir."

The process repeated a few more times with Lukas getting close and Steven pulling on the chain. He focused on breathing through the pain and it helped. He didn't know how much but it helped. His mind was swimming getting so close kept building on his frustration and made him hornier wanting more from Steven.

He felt Steven get off the bed and heard him approach his head.

"Open your mouth Lukas." Lukas obeyed and felt the head of Steven's dick brush against his lips. Lukas worked his tongue over the head taking in the taste of Steven's cock for the first time. He was worried based on his tongues exploration, if the head was any indication Steven's dick was huge. He didn't care he would take all of it. After a few minutes of only being able to reach Steven's head he felt Steven slowly start to push into his mouth. It filled his mouth, he was right Steven was hung. The head hit the back of his throat and stopped and slowly pulled out, not the entire way before Steven pushed back in, the tip once again hitting the back of his throat. Lukas was surprised that there wasn't more, maybe Steven was more girth than length, no matter Lukas was in heaven taking Steven in his mouth. After a few minutes of bliss Steven pulled his dick out and leaned down to his ear again, saying softly,

"That was good Lukas, can you take more?"

"Yes, all of it Sir." Lukas wanted every inch of Steven in his mouth.

Lukas felt Steven lift his head up and say, "Inhale slowly and deeply until I tell you to stop and then hold your breath." Lukas felt the popper bottle being placed next to his nostril, Steven's finger holding one shut. He inhaled, slowly, deeply and thought he couldn't inhale anymore when Steven finally pulled the bottle away. Lukas held is breath as his head was let go. He felt the poppers rush through his body and relax him with their warmth as Steven's dick entered his mouth again. Steven didn't stop this time when the head hit the back of Lukas' throat, he kept going. Lukas was right, Steven had not only girth but length, a lot of length. Luckily Lukas as said didn't really have a gag reflex and the poppers had help him relax his throat even more. But Lukas was in need of breath, he felt like he was going to pass out when he finally felt the base of Steven's dick hit his lips, his balls resting on his nose. Survival instincts started to kick in as Lukas' body wanted oxygen, he wanted to struggle but couldn't against his bonds. Steven finally pulled back and once he was out Lukas took a few quick deep breaths and before he felt he was totally ready Steven was pushing back in the entire way. Lukas took it all as Steven started to go in and out fucking his face and throat. He grabbed oxygen when Steven pulled out further than other times, staying focused on giving Steven what he wanted, his mouth and throat. He felt his own saliva start to travel down his face from Steven's face fucking and he was totally committed when Steven grabbed the chain once again and pulled as he shoved deep into his throat. The sensations were overwhelming and he felt his dick bounce as the pain and pleasure shot through him.

After what Lukas felt was not enough, Steven pulled completely out. He felt Steven move around the bed releasing his bonds. The cuffs stayed on but the restraints were released. He felt Steven grab his hand and pull him up to a sitting position, he stayed like that for a minute catching his breath, letting the blood flow back through his body. Steve guided him up and walked a few steps away from the bed.

"Position one."

Lukas assumed the position. He heard a bottle pop open and shortly after felt Steven's fingers lubing up his hole. Oh how he wished Steven would push those fingers into him. Steven stepped away for a moment and then guided him a few more steps, turned him and pushed his legs apart and guided him back.

"Sit down, slowly."

Lukas did as told trying to keep his balance. As he lowered himself he felt the tip of something against his hole. He adjusted his position slightly and started to slide the toy into his ass.

"Hold"

Lukas stopped exactly where he was, the tip of the toy barely in his hole. He felt the popper bottle come to his nose again, "Just like last time Lukas, slowly and deeply until I pull away." Lukas took a deep inhale of poppers and held them in, once again feeling the warm rush go through him and felt his ass muscles relax. He felt a light pressure on his shoulders, Steven's indication that he should sit. He lowered himself down onto the dildo taking in the feeling. After so long of not experiencing it he took every inch in enjoying it entering, expanding and filling him. He pushed until he felt he couldn't take anymore he had no idea how big the toy was but he didn't think it would all fit.

"All of it Lukas."

Lukas pushed the last inch in and felt completely filled in his depths. He felt Steven use the cuffs that were still on his wrists and ankles and attach them to the chair and then felt two straps go around his body, immobile again. Steven added two more straps to his thighs this time, he wouldn't be pulling up off the toy that was planted inside of him. He felt Steven start to caress his body again and his dick which hadn't really gone soft the entire time came to a rock hard status. He felt Steven's hands caressing his dick and sunk into all the sensations on him. His own drool from the face fucking was slowly drying on his face. The nipple clamps were still providing moments of pain. The dildo filling his ass providing a new sensation and to top it off Steven was pushing him closer to the edge again.

"I'm going to cum sir." Lukas felt Steven pull away and pull the chain, mixed signals going through his brain, the urge to cum mixed in with the pain from his nipples and the dildo filling him up. He didn't know where to focus and his frustration built more. Fuck why wouldn't Steven just let him cum? Because Steven didn't want him to cum yet he thought to himself and tried to get back to understanding his agreement. Steven was in charge of everything, he would follow what Steven asked and not cum until he was allowed. Steven took him to the edge once again and he was denied again. His frustration was growing and with each time he was pushed to the edge he was sure he'd cum no matter what and each time his nipples sent a wave of pain through him that denied him even that.

Lukas felt the popper bottle once again and did as he had the previous times. This time however, Steven didn't start back on his dick, but leaned in and said, "This is going to hurt." Lukas didn't known what to expect, then he felt the nipple clamps removed and a wave of pain went through him, as they were removed. Just the removal of them had sent a shock of pain going through him battling against the relaxing nature of the poppers. But the real pain came when Steven started playing with his nipples as soon as the clamps were gone. His nipples were so sensitive from being clamped up that each touch sent a shudder through him. He was trying not to move but his bodies natural instinct was to try and avoid the pain caused by Steven's playing.

"Stop trying to move, lose yourself in the pain Lukas, for me." It was the last part that got Lukas. Steven wanted him to feel this pain, to lose himself in it, to take it in as a gift for him, so he did. He lost himself, feeling every light touch, flick and pinch send pain signals through him and after a bit he noticed a change. The pain signals started to feel good, he sank further into the feelings and realized he was getting pleasure from the pain. His dick that had started to soften upon the first waves of pain was rock hard again. Finally Steven stopped and Lukas noticed how heavily he was breathing. He felt Steven climb above him somehow standing on the edges of the chair that Lukas was bound to. Once in place he felt the bottle once again and did what he knew he was supposed to. Steven didn't wait or go slow, Lukas felt his entire dick enter his mouth. Steven fucked his mouth and throat hard, Lukas despite his lack of gag reflex was trying hard not to let bile rise as Steven continued to ravage his face. He felt excess saliva begin to leak out of his mouth and run down his chin onto his chest. Still Steven continued on, Lukas wasn't sure how much more he could take but he took everything.

Steven suddenly pulled out and he heard his breath, fast and heavy, he was close. He heard Steven groan and felt his warm cum splash across his chest and stomach mixing in with his drool from the face fucking. He heard Steven exhale and felt one last splash of cum hit him. Steven stepped down, walked behind him and the blindfold was removed. Lukas squinted against the sudden inlet of light, not a lot of light it was dim in the bedroom but bright to his eyes none the less. He couldn't see Steven behind him but heard him enter the bathroom and start a shower. Lukas was left there, bound to the chair, dildo in his ass covered in cum and saliva with a rock hard cock. He couldn't move and continued to feel the cum and saliva run down his body. He breathed in the smell of Steven's cum and wished he could taste it. He tried to readjust his body slightly to no avail and felt the dildo dig into his ass, it was starting to hurt a little. He heard the shower turn off.

Steven returned a few minutes later looking much relaxed and took in Lukas.

"Such a beautiful site. The cum and saliva glistening on your nice smooth body."

Lukas sat unable to move as Steven approached him and started stroking his still hard dick. He wasn't sure how many more times he could be pushed to the edge without loosing it. Still when he got close he let out the familiar words and Steven stopped. Lukas hung his head in resignation wishing for some form of release. Steven didn't wait as long this time for Lukas to calm down and it wasn't long before he was saying those five frustrating words again. An even shorter break and an even shorter time to the words. He was so close he was going to loose it. A small pause as the bottle was placed under his nose and he took a hit.

Lukas held onto the poppers as long as he could feeling the warm rush wash over him as he approached his orgasm. Knowing he couldn't last any longer he cried out,

"I'm going to cum sir."

"You may Lukas." Lukas felt such joy and as he approached the tipping point he almost cried with joy. It was short lived for as soon as he felt his pelvic muscles tense for the first contraction of his orgasm, Steven pulled away. He was too close to stop it and Steven had given his permission. An intense wave of ecstasy washed over him as his first spurt of cum shot out of his dick and splashed onto his chest, mixing in with the other fluids there. He rode the high from the poppers and the orgasm he was finally having as spurt after spurt of his cum shot out onto his chest, stomach, thighs and his own dick. He felt his ass muscles working against the dildo still lodge in his ass stopping him from full contractions each time. As he came down he felt a new frustration. Yes he had cummed but it didn't feel complete. There had been no jerking to completion, no stimulation to finish the orgasm, no completion to it at all, just a release of the fluid he had built up over several weeks. He hung his head in frustration as his dick continued to bounce with small contractions. He looked down and saw he was covered in his own cum, Steven's cum and his own saliva, he felt a stirring of sexual desire already from looking at the mixture.

"Nicely done Lukas."

Lukas didn't know how to reply, what had he done, released his own fluid was all, it wasn't a complete orgasm. "Thank you sir" was all he said.

Steven left to wash his hands in the sink. He walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs leaving Lukas still bound to the chair. He heard a glass and heard it being filled with water. He sat waiting for Steven to return and release him with a glass of water ready for him. Instead he heard Steven sit and the keys on his laptop being hit. He was left there bound to the chair, both their cum and his saliva drying on his body and a dildo in his ass that was hurting. He drifted away recalling everything that had happened, how he had started to loose himself in the pain, how the pain had started to bring him pleasure.

He awoke when he heard Steven coming up the stairs. He hadn't even realized he'd fallen asleep so he didn't know how long he'd been out. How long he'd been tired in the chair. Steven regarded him as he entered and smiled. That smile made him melt and he smiled back with pride. He had taken everything Steven had given him this evening and he knew he had pleased him. Steven approached the chair and started undoing his bindings. He attempted to move and felt every muscle tighten up having been held in one place for so long.

"Take a minute and move slowly, stretch your arms and legs while seated, it will help."

He did as instructed and stayed sitting for a few minutes.

"Come lets get you cleaned up." Steven finally said.

Lukas slowly lifted himself up off the chair feeling every inch of the dildo slide out of his hole. He was sore all over, muscles, nipples and ass all hurt. They walked into the bathroom and Lukas got in to clean up and didn't have to be told to leave the door open this time, he knew. As he was drying he realized he was horny again already. There had been no real conclusion to his sexual release, just a hands free orgasm, a drainage of built up fluids. He understood then that's what Steven had wanted and why he had taken him to the edge so many times. His horniness kept him wanting more, willing to take more and do more. The thoughts of what those more things may be only added to his horniness. And it came as no surprise to Lukas when after he had dried, Steven handed him a bottle of lube and saw the cage in his other hand. The cage was put in place and locked up again, this time with a small pad lock not a numbered band. Lukas didn't know what that foretold, but he would wear the cage with a sense of pride until Steven let him out again.