To Obtain Another's Power

Story Info
What happens when you use someone else's power for your own.
5.5k words
4.28
7.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on the door woke me up from a dreamless sleep. I said as I stretched my arm, "Come in. The door's open." I turned from the computer to see Mom walking in. Her red hair was in a ponytail down to the middle of her back, and her emerald eyes were filled with slight disappointment as she looked around the room. Her gym clothes hugged her aspects that people passing by gawk over.

She cleared her throat to get my attention and said, "Your sister and I are heading to the recreational center, and I expect you to have this room clean, you showered, and your schoolwork done by the time I get back home."

As if called upon, my older sister came out of her room with her all ready to go. Her bright neon pink hair was combed to the right in a pixie cut that reached down to her jaw, and she already had her earbuds. She looked at me with disdain and said, "Look who's awake, the powerless nobody." Then she headed down the stairs.

Mom sighed and said, "Truly sorry for her action. It's unfair that you called names for your...condition, even at home."

I nodded and put my head down. The vast majority of people have powers given to them at birth and have a patch surgically placed inside them or a band placed on their left arm to avoid injuries caused by their unable to control them. Once their body can withstand it, the patch will dissolve, and the band will snap off. My mom and I are part of the ones that don't have any, so it was a joyful surprise to our mom when my sister came out with the power of invulnerability. Since I got bullied for being powerless and my sister made it worse for me by doing it at home, I asked the college and my mom if I could take classes at home. They gave in and told me that I'd need to get all the work done for the day, with no exceptions. As I woke up my PC, I said, "It's fine; I'm used to it. Her eyes were still embarrassed for my sister; I quickly added before turning away, "Have fun at your yoga class."

She just smiled as she nodded and closed the door. I sighed and turned on the small TV to the news to see the reporters talking about a newcomer rising rapidly as a supervillain, Lady Sovereign. It showed a blurry picture of her in her midnight blue scaly suit, a matching helmet that only left the mouth free, and a blacked-out lens piece built into the left eye socket on her helmet. She made off with 4-5k and evaded the cops and superheroes.

I tuned out the other villains and heroes to work on my homework. I glanced over when they mentioned my sister, which she went and named herself Forge. It showed her in the ruined outfit. She wore her rocker outfit, black skinny jeans, a biker jacket with the sleeves torn off, and a large hole in the left side just under her breast from when a villain with fire powers shot her. Her excuse for not getting it fixed was that she didn't have any time or money to get it fixed, but I think she likes that it shows off her skin and maybe some of her breasts.

After I finished my schoolwork and was about to hop into the shower, the front room door slammed open. I peeked down the stairs to see that my sister was standing there, tossing all her shit onto the couch and removing almost all of her clothes except a torn shirt with some of the top of it missing, leaving a hole in it to show her breasts off, and a pair of booty shorts. I wouldn't say she's busty, but they are a pretty good size. She turned towards me and said with an evil smirk, "Oh god, I know you were a powerless nobody, but now I can add that you are a disgusting perv. How dare you look at your own sister's breasts. I bet you also drool while staring at Mom's breasts and that you jack off in the shower to both of us."

I sighed as I just left her standing there. If she's here, then that means Mom is not far behind her, and I rather not deal with her right now. I'd be questioned, and she wouldn't, even though she decided to take that much off and wear her ruined shirt. It was just underneath her workout outfit. I just hopped into the shower and turned it to cold. I wasn't saying that she was wrong about it, but she was not correct at the same time. She did have a nice body, but her attitude to everything but herself needed fixing majorly, and there's mom, that was in another league. Even though she keeps her body covered, her outline is still noticeable. Her breast bounced with every step and even more when she stretched. I shook my head and went back to hurry up with cleaning myself off and getting rid of this boner before anyone saw it.

After my shower, I walk out with a towel around my waist to find my sister coming out of my room. I said as I approached her, "What's your excuse for going into my room now?"

She just laughed and waved me off with an awkward wave. In her hands was my box of batteries. She said as she left, "My friend needs these more than you. So I'm taking them off your hands. Before you try and fail to demand them back, what can a powerless nobody do to the invincible Forged? I just sighed with defeat and walked into my room. She was correct. What could a powerless person do against one with powers? I threw the towel off to the side and got some shorts on. Since my sister took my batteries, I'll have to go into my mom's room to get a couple of batteries till I can get some more.

I opened the door to see if my sister was hanging out, but no one was in the hallway. I crept to her door and got a nauseous feeling, but I'm just getting batteries, she'll understand. I gulped down the butterflies and opened the door.

Her room looked like any other, a dresser with makeup and a mirror, a queen-sized bed, a nightstand, and a door leading to her closet. I hurried to her nightstand and rummaged through it, looking for some batteries. I didn't find any, but I did find a hidden button. Curious got the best of me, and I pressed it. A loud click came from the closet, and a light appeared beneath the door. I slowly approached it, thinking I would come across something terrifying. I opened the door to be greeted by Lady Sovereign. It took me a few moments to realize it was just her costume. I picked up her helmet and looked it over when a voice sounded from the doorway, "What the fuck do you think you're doing in here?"

I nearly dropped the helmet as I saw my mom standing there with an enraged look. Her emerald eyes were with burning rage. I stumbled back and said, "I was just in here looking for batteries and heard a noise in the closet."

She pulled off her glasses and said, "After all the caution, I had to be found out by my powerless son." As she opened her eyes, my instinct was to put the door in front of me so that it was between me and my mom. All I could hear was her muttering along the line of asking for help while there was a thud from the other side.

I waited a few moments before calling, "Mom, are you okay?" I didn't get a response at all. I cautiously peeked around the corner at her body to see that she was kneeling right where she was standing. My gut was telling me not to look at her face. I sat down and stared at the ceiling while pondering what to do. She was sitting there, and for some fucking reason, I was too scared to look, so I did the next best thing. I sat up and said, "Mom, are you still there?"

Her voice lost the anger and hatred that filled it, leaving just a drone version of her, "Yes, I'm still here."

I was confused about what to do, she was there and wasn't yelling, but my instinct told me not to look at her. I gulped down my worry and fear and said, "Could you please move closer to the closet door?" I didn't get a reply, just the sound of fabric rubbing against the carpet. After the sound stopped, I looked on the other side of the door to see my mom almost nose pressed into the door. She had a few tears streaking down her face. I kneeled next to her and waved my hand in front of her. She didn't react at all. I slowly picked up her arm and dropped it, her body shook softly from the dropping of her arms, but there wasn't any other movement. I heard rumors that mind powers were floating around, but I didn't believe them until now. I said as I backed up, "Mom, You will obey any command given to you, correct?" She just nodded, so I added, "Fall asleep right where you are, but stay the same as you are right now."

Her head fell back, took the rest of her body, and fell on her back. I listened for any sound that meant my sister had heard her. I let go of the breath that I was holding. I walked up to her. I grabbed her arms and gently dragged her towards the bed to sit her upright against it.

Once I was done with that, I stretched out my back from being hunched over and noticed that her pants were hanging down around her ankles, I was about to pull them back up, but I stopped when I focused on her pussy, it was completely shaved and was wet. Was she getting off on being controlled, or was it because I was her son? As I started to take off her shirt, I said, "Mom, I want you to answer me truthfully. Are you Lady Sovereign?" I knew it was a bit obvious, but I wanted to make sure.

She replied, "Yes."

"what is your power?"

"mind control and hypnosis."

"How do you have powers?"

Their reading didn't show I had one, so I was thrown into the powerless section."

Have you used your powers on me and my sister, and does she know that you're a supervillain?"

Yes, I've controlled you dozens of times and your sister only once. She doesn't know that I'm Lady Sovereign."

Her being under my control had to be some trick or a joke. I took a step back and said, "Get fully undressed." She stood up fluidly, kicked off her shorts and her underwear, and, with a slow but sexy showing, removed the rest of her clothes. I was stunned by her body, her lush and full breast, the body wasn't Amazon built but wasn't chubby, and she had a semi-bubble ass. I decided to plunge and said, "Mom, bend over the side of the bed. I'm going to fuck you, possibly till you can't walk."

She turned around, and I got a good look at her ass. I could feel the ripples as I slapped it; that made me hard to the point of bursting. It was bad enough for her to be gorgeous. Still, the fact that my mom is the villain that the media is going on about, and she's under my control, made me extra hard. I quickly tore off my pants. I dived into her pussy; she let out a loud gasp from my entering and started to moan like crazy when I started fucking her like an animal. I could see her fingers digging into the comforter; I just smiled and said, "You are getting hornier and hornier with each pump from me." Her moans grew in volume and turned into screams. I didn't care if my sister heard us; Mom was way too good.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I clamped onto her waist and bottomed into her. I let out a sigh and listened to her panting like a dog. That was when I heard my sister's door open and slammed against the wall. I threw my pants on and hissed, "Quick, grab your clothes and get in the closet." She didn't say anything, just stood up and unsteadily walked into the closet with the clothes that she was wearing before she caught me in here."

Just as the door was closing behind her, My sister barged in and said, "Oh look, the worthless nobody is snooping through mom's stuff, probably getting off to her undergarments. Just wait till Mom finds out, it will be amazing to watch her chew you out for invading her privacy."

I looked at her in the eyes and said, "I wasn't doing any of that. I was in here looking for spare batteries since you had to take my box of them for your power-hungry vibrator since everyone's afraid to date you." It was harsh, but I was at my limit with them.

Her smug look vanished as she tried to think of a comeback with her mouth opening and closing on a loose hinge. She snapped her jaw shut and said as she stormed out, "Whatever, you waste of space."

Once the door closed, I let out the breath I held and headed back to the closet. Once I opened it, I grew hard immediately. My mom did get in the closet. But she was standing in the doorway with her ass showing. I groped it as I threw her clothes into the back of the closet. I grinned as I grabbed the mask and was about to put it back in its little hiding spot, but an excellent idea popped into my head. I reached forwards and said, while kneading her breasts with one hand and holding the helmet with the other, "Mom, why don't we continue from where we left off? But this time will be in my room, and you're going to be wearing your villain costume." After her not moving an inch, I sighed and added, "Mom, get dressed in your villain costume and head to my room." She took the helmet from my hands and placed it on her head. I left to make sure that my sister wasn't standing around; I didn't want them to get into a one-sided fight.

I was glad that there was no one in the hallway or my room when I got there; I dropped into the seat and sighed; what started as an average day seemed to turn into a wet dream for any male. I took my shirt off and had my pant and underwear down to my knees when a knock came. I was about to answer it the way I was, but I decided not to since there was a possibility that it was my sister instead of my mom.

Even though it would've been funny to see her face, I was reluctant to deal with her and at least pulled them up. It turned out that my mom, in her villain costume, was at the door; she strolled past me and stood in the middle of the room without saying anything. I quickly closed the door and said, "Did your daughter see you in your costume?"

She shook her head no and said, "No, she was probably in her room." I couldn't see her face well, but the one visible eye still told me she was under her powers.

I shook my head and looked away even if it wasn't on, but I didn't want to take a chance and sat on my bed while commanding, "Mom, when I snap my fingers, you will take on your villain persona only, and obey my commands like it's against your will." I didn't wait for confirmation and snapped my fingers.

She shook her head and said, while looking like she was trying to clear her head, "What the fuck happened." That's when she looked up and saw me. "Run away in terror, or I'll destroy your body."

I didn't let her continue with threats and said, "No, you're not going to be my pet. You are going to get down on your knees and suck me off."

She laughed and said, without noticing her body dropping to her knees, "You are arrogant. You are one of the powerless people since nothing is happening." Her eye widened when she saw her hands reaching for my underwear. "No, that's not possible. Stop this now, or I'll kill you and wipe that grin off of your face."

I couldn't help but laugh at her expense as I enjoyed the sight of her slowly pulling my underwear down. My cock sprang free and bounced next to her lips. She tried to say something, but her mouth impaled itself down to the hilt. I casually grabbed the back of her helmet and listened to her curse around my cock in her mouth. I looked down at her and added, "Pick up the pace already. I'm falling asleep." Her eye glared daggers at me, but she did go faster. Her curses were vibrating my cock, nearly making me cum right on the spot, but I worked on holding it back.

I was on the verge, so I commanded, "Take your mouth off of me, and keep stroking till I cum on your mask."

She pulled her mouth off of me and said with the venom of a lamia, "Once I get free, I'll make sure that you won't get hard ever again." My cum splashed across her mask, painting the midnight blue scales white. Her arm dropped, but she still couldn't move, then she added, "There, now let me go, you fucking powerless nobody."

I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was. Mom never said that about anyone. I stood up and said, "Just for that, I want you to get on the bed with your legs wide open and pants off." She made a noise that sounded like squawking but didn't say anything while getting ready. I watched her take her skin-tight pants off and toss them by the door.

Once she was done, she said in a pleading tone, "Please, just let me go. I'm sorry for calling you a powerless nobody." I didn't say anything. Instead, I just walked up to her with my cock still hard from her blowjob. Her eyes were drawn to it, and she tried to apologize again, but I slammed my cock into her pussy. Her pleads turned to howls of pleasure, with her body twitching from the sudden pleasure. I sunk my fingers into her pale skin and fucked her like crazy.

I was about to cum in her when the door opened, and my sister said, "Hey, have you heard from Mom? She's supposed...to...be..." Her eyes just stared at us while I was like a deer in headlights.

It was a few awkward minutes until I got my senses back and was about to say something, but Mom had to get impatient and grind against my pelvis. All that came out was a groan of pleasure, and that's when she noticed her daughter standing her and screamed, "Why the fuck is there a hero here?!"

That snapped us both out, and my sister ran while I tried to explain, but all that came out of my mouth was, "Make sure she doesn't get out of the house and get her under control." Mom ran out of the bedroom and took off after my sister. There were crashes, screams, and banging from the hallway. I grabbed my pants to put them back on but just threw them away and ran off after them.

The front room was a broken mess with torn or flipped furniture. I had to duck as the home phone shattered against the wall. I turned the corner to see my sister pinning down our mom where the table usually was. I was about to try to save her, but I just said, "Use your powers?"

Right before my sister could yell at me, Mom grabbed her head in a vice grip, and I could see the light bouncing off surfaces. My sister looked weak while saying, "What...are...you...doing...to me?"

I walked up to them, careful not to look at Mom's eyes, but the reflection made me weak in the knees. I added while putting an arm on her shoulders, "Sleep." It was like a bolt of energy as the two fell asleep, and I was released from the power being ricocheted off her eyes and the walls. I gently pushed my sister on her legs so she was kneeling back with her head rolling around.

I quickly shooked my head and said, "My asshole of a sister, you're going to answer all my questions truthfully and without any hesitation." I waited a moment and said, "Why do you wear your ruined outfit?

Her voice was plain and didn't have her usual cockiness, "I like being looked at by people. It makes me aroused." I thought about it, and she probably ensured it showed the right spots off. I was about to order her to remove her torn shirt, but I decided against it and slowly removed it myself. The sweat coming off of her was making the shirt slick, but it finally came off to show her flawless skin.

I figured to use their alter names so that if someone heard me, they wouldn't think twice about what was going on in her, so I turned my head away to help with the smell and said as an evil thought entered my head, "Forge, when I wake you up, you're not going to notice anything and going to go shower with the door wide open, but you're going to feel pain as the shower tears away your resistance and your former self. When I say sleep, you'll fall back into this trance. Do you understand?" She didn't say anything and just nodded. I woke her up, and she just stumbled at first but was fine afterward as she headed to the bathroom on the second floor. Then I turned to Mom and said, "get up and follow me on your hands and knees."

She replied with an emotionless, "Yes, master." She flipped over and started crawling after me, swaying a bit, and nearly toppled over. I reached down and unclasped her helmet and took it off her head. Her hair fell with some covering her face, but she didn't bother clearing it out of her way.

12