All Comments on 'To Ourselves'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You had me at 'To ourselves by Jack'

Rated 5, thank you

By

J02

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago

Arghh ! I just lost a fairly detailed critique of this story's multiple superlative nuances that combined to make a 100 proof whole. Story length was no problem.

I admired how jack30341 wove in the character of the (initially) oblivious and absent father and how the son handled him face to face in a very tense scene and again in dismissing the offer that came via phone of year abroad in Europe gratis. Very novel to have the father aware and trying to reclaim his lost wife with a not unreasonable offer.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Best I have read in a long time

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Breakfast treat... Delicious Story...

"As she brought it over, something struck me. She was wearing shorts, too. Her linen top was casual, but it wasn't really a t-shirt. It was thin.

Closer and standing over me as she placed my plate in front of me, I got it. There in her blouse, about halfway down, the shaking was evident. The swell at her chest occurred a little lower than usual. Each side moved on its own.

I had to make myself stop staring."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Here's an idea...

STOP WRITING ANYTHING RELATED TO THE PANDEMIC AND SOCIAL DISTANCING!

It's a story. And it's probably fiction. We deal with this shit every day! Keep it out of the stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding. One of the best !!

This is definitely one of the finest stories I've read on the site. Riveting. Great pace, great build-up, and highly believable.

I'd give it a fifteen on the ten scale - but alas a five is highest available.

A small grammatical point that cropped up a few times: The past tense of "drag" is "dragged". "Drug" is a pharmaceutical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well crafted.

Brilliant. Great character development. No stupid porn imagery. Don't change a thing, just write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
masterpiece

can't wait for your next story to come out

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Almost seemed real

Exquisitely written, the interactions almost made it seem like this really happened. Well done!

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Very good ,Jack!

Nice build up, fantastic climax! Loved every word!

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A wonderfully written story!

Very well put together! And very yummy too! Thank you!

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 3 years ago

This is probably one of the best stories I have read on here in the twenty plus years I have been on literotica.com.

Build up was superb. You didn't find the need to include unrealistic body measurements, but instead added pure passion in its place. Only two words truly describe this story..... WELL DONE!!! Right from the start, it felt like we were apart of the story...and not just reading it. Great job!

Raven

I look forward to reading more of your work.

ekim22ekim22over 3 years ago
GREAT JOB

LOVE how you didn't rush it. The build up was tense and patient. Great great work, too many people rush it. This is a 5 star story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!

What a story. One of the hottest I have ever read on this site. The build up was exceptional. Excellent all around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Good build up. Just one little grammar thing that you used consistently. Drug. It should be dragged. Great story though.

EyelanderEyelanderover 3 years ago
One of the best in awhile!

Its not often where you find a story with real actual build up and tension, loved it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Longer than I usually read ... but so completely worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Talent

Your ability to evoke a visceral response with the written word is beyond compare !!!!!! . Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfec-to

I thoroughly enjoyed this read. However, there havent been as many at all that can compare to this story. The build up was perfect, without rushing or over doing it. Usually the longer stories that I have read tend to lose focus in a small section and get slopy, but yours was clean and consistent without ever slipping with detail or the actual story. Great job on this.

jack30341jack30341over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you All so very much

I always read and appreciate everyone's feedback. Thank you all so very much. I will work to keep these coming.

AUtDomAUtDomover 3 years ago

Wow! An excellent story, well crafted, with enough thought put into it as to make it real.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I can't say enough good things about this beautiful tail. I am far from being a literary genius. In high school I took industrial arts. The toughest mathematics I was how to balance my checkbook and basic geometry and as far as any other courses. There wasn't much. Anyway, the buildup on this story was incredible. I could look away. I read this from beginning to end. The only disappoint I had. Was that it was over. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

jack30341jack30341over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you very much! It means a lot when I hear you enjoyed it. I'm keeping at it. Even after doing this for a while, I still get nervous right before I click the publish button. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

maxchry2020maxchry2020over 3 years ago
Wow what a great story!!

Great story!! Loved all the build up and sexual tension followed by the intense passion and great sex!! Very well written. Great job and thank you for a great story!! Can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow - Can’t wait for Part 2 (Hopefully a romantic mfm threesome)

I am really addicted to your writing, that’s why I keep checking in every month if you wrote something new and you didn’t disappoint - this was mind blowing! Please consider a Part 2 with a romantic threesome with Dad, Mom and Jake. Still can’t get rid of the car scene from The Agreement.

SofttailRiderSofttailRiderabout 3 years ago

Very well done....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i click your profile daily to check if there's an update. No rush - home the next story is long, slow, full of yummy moments, innuendo, and eventually a fulfilling end. Knowing you, i'm sure it would be another good one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best writer on the site... Hands down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

The only thing I didn't like was her age. Early 40's would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When is your next story coming out?

jack30341jack30341over 1 year agoAuthor

Soon. Got bogged down trying to do several at once. But completing the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

been looking for that come undone story for a while.. years?

jack30341jack30341over 1 year agoAuthor

That's a valid point. I've been working on about four different ones, but I'm going to finish the one I'm on, and get it up there. I haven't stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How exciting

Agree with above anonymous . Can't wait

You're my favorite author for sure. I enjoy the slow burn

jack30341jack30341over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so very much.

Next one is finishing up.

It's got a definite 'slow burn.'

That's how I like them, too.

For this next one, I'll be doing something new with point of view. I don't remember having done a story in this same way before.

It helps to get comments on what works and what doesn't.

Thanks again.

darken05darken05over 1 year ago

Nice story I enjoyed it but for God’s sake why doesn’t any lit author know that “grinded is not a word. You don’t finded your lost keys and you don’t grinded against someone. The correct word is ground.

sumptuouscovesumptuouscoveover 1 year ago

One of the best Mom Son Incest romance story I have ever read. In fact I have read it so many times. It's a masterpiece for writers to take inspiration from, who wants to write good mom son stories. The acknowledgement of the son towards his mom and the slow intense seduction. The build up of their incestuous relationship is simply amazing. You are One of best writer on Literotica if not the best. Your Story titled 'Agreement' is your best work. I wish I could show my respect for you somehow personally. It takes a lot of grind and hardwork for this kind of story. First to have a thought and then write it, later edit it. Hatsoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The descriptions of the mom (Amy), even in passing, are so incredibly sexy that it carries the story. I only gave 4 stars because the dad got hosed, but I loved the story- thanks 🙂

ramj11ramj117 months ago

Can you write more? I even buy your works as I can see you are one of the few active writers here worth reading

jack30341jack303417 months agoAuthor

Yes, I certainly will. I've been working on three different projects, and I really just need to finish one of them. Thank you very much for reading.

sexsutrasexsutraabout 2 months ago

Jack, this story was phenomenal. One of the best on Literotica. Your other many stories are equally amazing. Intense amount of tension, build up & great conclusion. U r one of my favourite writer here. Can't wait for your next work. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...