All Comments on 'To Protect and Serve Ch. 09'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
I hope like hell the next chapter is out tomorrow

Wow, what a cliffhanger. I'm about willing to give up my title after that one. This story is beyond imagination. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"There's a new sheriff in town.."

Lying on her face in the dirt, DanielKitten's mouth was dry and filled with dust. Her insides hurt and she felt like she was tossed from the saloon like a scene from a old western.A dark shawdow fell over her, she winced, bracing herself for the strike that was inevitable. The shadows owner kept walking, only to come to a stop to pick up a crown lying in the mud.

"Was this yours?" Evil Alpaca said with a wicked smile.

"I guess there's a new sheriff in town."

-T

naughty_megsnaughty_megsover 15 years ago
Aagh!

I'm stuck on the edge of my seat!! Can't wait for the next chapter. You're writing is amazing... as always! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Getting deeper and deeper

This is not about sex any more, is it?

This chapter is so filled with emotions and passion. The charachters you build are very moving and real, and thier motives are so well established, that I can identify with most of them.

And you left me at such a cliff hanger, that the story is going to haunt me for the next few days until (hopfully) I can read the continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have to post chapter 10 NOW!

AAGGHH! How could you hanging us like that?! Please, please, please update now! Please tell me you're not going to make Shamira become a dead hero?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

You have a habit of creating some of the best characters...Sadie, Red, Eliza... I can't wait for the next chapters in this story.

msjay123msjay123over 15 years ago
WOW

that was startling but it was VERY GOOD!!!! I hope that the next chapter comes soon!!!!! This hole story is a 100 times infinity!!!!! Great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Man

I gotta stop reading these things...the suspense can not be good for me. Another great installment. CAN'T WAIT for the next. HURRY UP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Do I have to beg?

Seriously, I will. Just please dont ever stop writing stories like this. You are incredible. I have read every story you have on literotica at least 3 times. Every single story!! This story in particular is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I am a little upset about the cliff hanger but im sure i'll recover. Please hurry with chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!!!

Please, continue!!! This story is really wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome story!!

Again great storyline and characters, you have given such depth to this series. Even halfway through the series, I thought Breathless was still better, but now I'm not so sure. I don't usually read things more than once, but your stories are so good even with the minor errors, I have read them again. I know now that the wait for this new series was definitely worth it. I will be sad when this series concludes, but will have to re-read yet AGAIN your stories to sate the addiction! Well Done and please continue the exceptional work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I could not stop myself!!!!!!

I tried to read one chapter a day but I could not do it. Now, that I finished reading what has been submitted, I want some more. Please! Please! Please, finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving it

As always, your stories are a real pleasure to read, and this one especially so.

NightOwl03NightOwl03over 14 years ago
Dude!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! It's not every story that can make me squeal in delight, but yours definitly succeed. Wonderful story, GREAT characters, hot scenes... Dude, you are good. You're definitly my favorite. Keep at it.

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 12 years ago
omg

Thank God this story is already finished! I probably would have had a nervous breakdown if I had to wait on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Gracious

A nasty end to a great chapter. If I hadn’t already read the story through a couple of times this would bother me more than it still does. Are you planning on posting anything new in the foreseeable future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Usually stories have the mc rescued before any real damage is done, so it’s good you were unique and different. It was so heartbreaking though!

PhineasPhineasalmost 4 years ago
Good twist

I was (and still am) hating on Shane for being a d-bag. Admittedly, I don't get the sub mindset either, but for being so incredibly gung ho and belligerently stupid, Shamira almost deserves what's happened to her. I say almost because no one deserves this sort of punishment, but a good humbling and comeuppance was definitely do.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Great story but the sloppy editing and proof reading is a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous