All Comments on 'To Protect and Serve Ch. 10'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

Just so you know, I stayed up all night just so I could be one of the first to read this new chapter. After reading it I feel the need to tell you once again that I LOVE YOU. This chapter was superb. Now maybe I can sleep....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How do I love you let me count the ways...

E.B. Browning aside you continue to impress w/ each new chapter. You were already one of my favorites, Id put some superlatives here but it'd almost be ostentatious by now. Keep up the good work. Flawless victory :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
is it possible we're seeing the start of light?

Great installment.

Really well written, and very powerful plot.

Cant wait for the next chapter though I guess I must :)

Thanks for the experience.

LeafdancerLeafdancerover 15 years ago
wheeee

Spiffy damn nifty! You are absolutely one of my favorite writers. I'd by you stuff in hardback! Can't say 'nuff without jibbering so i'll just stop here...but yaaay you!

carpe librum

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chapters

Why do you have to write it in chapters?!?!? The anticipation is painful. Another fantastic installment. Keep up the fantastic work.

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Damn

This is so fucking good.

Can't wait for the next chapter, :)

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
Holy fucking hell batman

That was...wow, I am speechless. You had me bawling my eyes out and then laughing the next second. This has to be your best yet. Great job. Bring on the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome awesome awesome!

Fantastic as always! Each and every chapter always has me hanging by the seat of my pants and I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic

Your best work to date. And that is saying alot.

hookahookaover 15 years ago
I Ran The Gamut...

As I said in my email, I LOVE your work. I will not repeat what others have said but I think we all can attest to the strength, eloquence and depth of your writtings. I neeed the next chapter. *begging*

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

god i love this story more more more and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it is the author's fault!!!

You keep making me read well into the morning! This story is so damn entrancing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You really jumped the shark here

Going beyond the silliness of a Superior being dom'd by her subordinate (Shane's never a sub (so far) and dangeriously Marty Stu -indeed, his Chick Lit. perfectionism makes him terribly one-sided and boring. By comparison, his sire looks weak, despite being the stronger/older/more powerful of the two. Typically you write better female characters, but not in this case; Aless comes of weak).

Also, the idea of a rape/torture/mutilation victim who was physically, mentally and spiritually crippled would get back into D/s is beyond ludicrous (insert Shark Jumping).

And while on the subject, frankly, the polyamory D/s elements in this story often detract from it, not add to it.

This isn't one of your better series.

akkaryiakkaryiover 13 years ago

Shamira's ordeal made me tear up in this story, you've definitely managed to convey the emotional weight of her and her friends in a superb manner. I can't say I enjoy the BDSM that much, but that's by my own tastes, not a critique upon your story. The characters are vivid however, as are their interactions with one another, which is why I'm continuing to read through this tale.

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
amazing!

i love this series and this chapter had me chocking up and almost crying and then laughing and then going "oh shit!" so basically you have done what good authors do and brought me through several different emotions in the space of a chapter. keep up your amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Evil

This was an EXTREMELY disturbing chapter.

It deserved a billboard sized warning, not the same thing you normally use.

A mind that could create that has a.... well the "evil" in your name is not a misnomer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

You are SUCH a good author. You’re able to display so much emotion in your work, and so well. Congratulations, your writing is amazing. I love it!

RoughRoad85RoughRoad85almost 4 years ago

Loving the story so far, spent the 1st 3 pages on the verge of tears, then the next couple laughing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Always a rough rollercoasters ride with you EvilAlpaca ....... But always happy at the end of the ride ....... πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous