All Comments on 'To Rise Again Ch. 02'

by squeeker78

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
This is getting interesting

This chapter just pulled you in can't wait to read what is next, but I have to agree with what Eithan said why hasn't River looked for his daughter himself. Does he even know that this woman abandoned his daughter after he left her?? Sorry I am rambling...

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Next chapter!

Yeah, I got questions, too, but I'm waiting patiently *grin* for the next chapter! ;)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

It continues to go well. I'm really excited that it's about werewolves! I just feel like you're rushing for some reason. I guess I'd just say you can maybe slow down, give more details. You mention that he's the alpha but go into no detail. I look forward to learning more about him. I look forward to more. These characters have me intrigued. I'd like to know what River was like before the ex left him. Were they married. I guess just try to answer more questions as you go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Intrigued....but don't rush the story

This is going to be good. Don't rush the story though, details please ( unless you are teasing us). Alpha!!! I did not see that coming, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only One Criticism

I like to read "gay" erotica. I can so do without straight sex scenes. Please warn your readers.

squeeker78squeeker78over 12 years agoAuthor
Blonde Moment :-)

I want to apologize for not stating that there would be a scene with "straight" sex in it. I understand that this is under the gay section, but I felt that the scene was needed. I can guarantee that there will be no more M/F action in any of the future chapters.

~MommaB~

JustifyablyGrownJustifyablyGrownabout 12 years ago
oh please

The "straight" sex scene in which the young man obviously preferred anal and went home unsatisfied hints at how he has a daughter and yet be gay, where this story will obvoiusly go eventually since it is listed as gay. Let the author write in their own style - sit back - and enjoy the evolution of the story. I intend to !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous