All Comments on 'To Rise Again Ch. 12'

by squeeker78

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JensensloverJensensloverabout 12 years ago

Are you going to drag this out much longer? I stuck with another story, 80 chapters long that went NO WHERE in the hope it would, but it never did. I won't waste my time again. This started off so well, but is just going no where, and I'm with someone who previously commented about a 3 year old talking the way Raivyn does. No 3 year old I know or have worked with talks the way she does.

katballou63katballou63about 12 years ago

Great as Always! Something about this story keeps me coming back. I so need to know what is going to happen to these characters. I think your writing is worth the wait so I will faithfully await the next chapter. As for the comment about 3yr olds, y'all must not have been around many! All kids are different, I have one brother who was reading at 3 and correcting our english while the other still talks like a baby at 3. I think it is totally believable for a 3yr old with psychic powers to speak like an adult. Please keep writing Squeaker, because I assure you I'll keep reading! !!

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I waited so long for the next chapter and it just gets better. Which I knew what you were thinking squeek because I can't stand the suspense!! Please post soon??

secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago

yea! so glad you came back! Loving this story!

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
Yipee!!

What a great way to enjoy my coffee this morning. That said, I'm petrified of the identity of the stranger who helps her "escape." Damn.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
I have just re read to catch up

God I love this story and damn I hate that there needs to be an ending. Can't wait toi see who it was. Devon? Troy? I hope they are okay.. plus the big reveal about time Eithan next please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

really getting better by the second...can't wait for more. please don't rush it as you wind down. there are lots of things to still reveal and i know i want it to last as long as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oooh

You make me so mad! There's lots about this story that's great: Storyline, characterisation, and great sexual tension (River domming the Alpha in bed - a freaking hot surprise and so well written. I hope to God there's more of that to come).

However I agree with some previous comments, your dialogue/narration at times lets the story down. The characters don't seem to have conversations with each other so much as take turns reciting monologues. Maybe spend a bit more time reading your dialogue aloud - you'll see what we mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT DAMN, PRAISE JESUS! FINALLY

I have to say brava chika you have finally hit the mark! I was soooo fucking elated when I read this and I have to say I eat my words and that big ass crow happily. I am so glad that I didn't give up on this story and I am so glad that you didn't either. I know I've said some harsh words in the past and I don't appoligize for saying them because I meant what I said I do however apologize for the lack of grace. You will be a great writter if you continue to listen to your critics (even the bitchy sarcastic know it alls such as myself) and continue to improve. I knew you had it in you and I'm glad you got it out. I pray you realize sometimes the harsh comments come from a place inside that is fueled by frustration. We see the potential, we want it to be better to feed our addiction and you would get sooo fucking close and then.. nothing. I have to say that this chapter brought me to climax (not as in I orgasmed but more like you gave my mind the word bliss it had been seeking from this story) I hope you continue to write and improve and I hope that you take my praise to heart after all the negative things I've said regarding past chapters. I do not lie nor do I placate to spare someones feelings so know that with a very light and satisfied heart I give this chapter five stars. You deserve it you earned and I know I'm a ficking nobody to you but I felt compelled to tell you how great it feels eat my harsh criticsms. Not that you care but I'm proud of you!

On my knees head bowed in reverance of your awesomeness,

Shire

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

I am so happy Raiven finally got away. This has been such a good story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unbelievable

This story is well written (grammar wise), and the general concept is nice. However, I cannot believe I am the only one who finds this story to be "unrealistic". Where is the sense of urgency that one would expect from a parent with a missing child that you keep dreaming about? I am not a parent, but I once went ballistic when I thought my dog had ran away. 1) River went to the edge of town and thought he could sense his daughter, but went home quietly and started making love to his "beau"? 2) I was expecting both of them to come tearing out of the house after the mother's call and especially after "wolf-man" pointed out they should go back and investigate that area because he also dreamed about it. I would think any parent's next word would be "let's go, I don't give a damn the hour"; especially after he's heard the word "run-away". Now he has missing 3 year old out in the world and all he wants is to know the "what" of his boyfriend. SERIOUSLY! SERIOUSLY?

I know you probably don't have kids, but you're a writer can you at least pretend? Imagine the terror, the horror? Where are the gripping emotions? You truly lost me on this one. I've read the other comments, and the fact that no one else felt this story lacked "realism" just boggled my mind. Is anyone paying attention to the daughter-father storyline or just waiting for the "wolf" sex?

I give this story a "3" and the readers a "1/4" star rating.

jadelilacjadelilacabout 12 years ago
What?

First Eithen's going to take River back to where he was so close to finding his daughter then they are talking about what Eithen is ? I must agree with Anon. Where is the urgent need to find his little girl? This has bothered me from chapter 7. I keep waiting for the sense of urgency.The whole "What are you?" needs to wait. Daughter first, then lover or he's not the loving father you're going for. Other than that you have created an interesting story that can go on for many more chapters. Keep going!

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25about 12 years ago
Pfftt

Tell em all to screw em selves honey. I think your story is wonderful. I'm dying to read more..and I do understand the urgency that River must b feeling. Hes made it quite obvious several times. And sadly there are times when nothing can b done. If they don't have info then there is nothing to b done!! Ok so he felt her. But he was passing out!! Yea let's just stay here and wait for him to come to! Hello 'alpha' and 'mate'. Like Eithan was just going to sit there and wait for him when he thought his mate was in danger. Even if he was in danger from his own self and actions. Please!! It's great and I can't wait to read more!! Keep it coming :)

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

i think this chapter was one of the best. Keep writing. I like that the characters are beginning to accept each other and themselves and their abilities. I assume the man might be Eithan's dad? But then why wouldn't the mom have said they were searching for her. I look forward to deeper explanations about Raivyn's and her dad's abilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous