All Comments on 'To Save a Friend'

by Karnonnos

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what about the wife?

So she is going to be cool with him giving some other woman twins? He did say stay as long as you like, so I am assuming that is where it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I really liked it thank you. I especially like impregnation fantasies especially with a little force involved, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story!

Very good story, I thouroughly enjoyed reading it! There were a few typos (nothing story-breaking), and I am a sucker for an excessive back story, so felt that it jumped into the meat of the story a little more quickly (emphasis on "little") than I would have liked, but you presented all of the major details swiftly and crisply; I knew "where" this story was taking place, "who" the protagonists were, "what" conflict the protagonists were facing, and "why" the protagonists did what they had to do. The level of detail in this story was enough to scratch my carnal lusts, and the story's resolution wrapped things up very nicely; I wasn't disapointed on how things ended, and I would genuinely like to know what happens next in this world you have constructed! If I could be more specific with my ratings, I would give this story a 4.7/5.

ORIGINALDUCK4ORIGINALDUCK4over 1 year ago

GREAT STORY BEGS FOR A FOLLOW UP!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous