All Comments on 'To Save a World Ch. 07'

by Nyctophiliac

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
2027fred2027fredover 3 years ago

thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Back

Get back to it man. To the charismatic, confident and smart guy you introduced in the fist chapter. A group of people with a plan. A quest to go to the Queen and get Tars boon and futur potential fpr much more exciting and interesting adventures beyond that.

Idk what happened but you lost yourself in the story and it's pace, fucking sad. It's still well written but straight one of the worst consecutive part stories I've ever read in my life. If divided in books, you spent 3 of the 4 books in this forest. Are you serious? And I wouldn't mind if thing progressed but man, one got sick, MC found magic but doesn't even attempt to train or build it up for idk survival, luckily actualy trains and for the most part gets better and Shaman straight up hasn't done anything more then "open up" a little. In 6 part. Wow .

Like seriously how did we even get to this point. MC personality made a whole 180 in his or demeanor for what? Side characters personality traits are just repeated loops of the same actions and diaglog.

Come on man. You can do better, I read all of it in hopes of you picking youself back up but damn, you keep fumbling.

And part one was so good to. A shame.

NyctophiliacNyctophiliacover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Back

Hi, Anon!

Funny you should say that, as I've been thinking those same things myself. The pace IS abysmal, and I DID get lost in the storytelling.

I think it's mainly because I write so few and far between, every chapter feels like a whole 'nother thing and I forget that everyone else doesn't have it all lined up in their heads like I do.

By the time I realized it it was, well, chapter 7.

I'm not going to apologize for that, though. Because I DID have fun. And at the core of things, that's the primary reason why I'm doing this.

Make no mistake, though, I am trying to improve. Just, ya know, at my own pace.

I'd understand if you don't want to continue reading to the next part. In the off-chance that you do, though, I'd really like for you to tell me how I'd do.

Nevertheless, thank you for the feedback. And thanks for reading TSAW this far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a good story. I will be glad when the rest of the chapters are completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope you're still writing! Stories about magic keep me going in life. The smutty parts are fantastic. I think the other comment addressed valid concerns, but im glad you write for your own enjoyment! That's all that matters.

Ps bring on the level ups!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just found your delightful work and am in love with this story line! It's a real page turner. Im book marking this so that I can check back for the next installment regularly. Im sure you have other things in life but just know that you have fans waiting with bated breath. No pressure... Wink wink

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyctophiliac@Nyctophiliac
Fledgling storyteller. = u p d a t e s = Hi all! Unfortunately, life has gotten the better of me once again, and it will take me quite some more time to update To Save A World. I still do plan on continuing it, but unfortunately, I just can't make it a priority right now, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES