All Comments on 'To Save a World'

by Nyctophiliac

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
2027fred2027fredover 5 years ago
Amazing

This was great, can’t stress how good a job you did. A few spelling mistakes but nothing major, overall a very good read. If i had one thing to nitpick its that most of it was sex, but plot filled sex that fit so its not even much of a complaint just me being annoying thanks for the great read hope you continue writing it

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...Just brilliant....

A part from some mistakes between him and her ...Just brilliant...am so glad you decided to share

ldv6ldv6over 5 years ago
You've done a great start here!

Can't believe that this is your first published story! I loved it and I am very curious about where you'll be taking your heroes from here. There are just a few minor errors to address, and a beta reader (or an editor) will be beneficial to your story, but it's for later. For now, keep up the good work! You've got a good thing going here and your effort will surely be noticed. Thank you for the good time I had with your imagination and I will surely be waiting for the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some Suggestions

Not sure you have an editor because there a few simple errors. Not that are writing a thesis but getting an editor should help. Think about the time or age you are setting your story. Some of your words and expression didn't quite match for me.

Great that you are putting yourself and your story out there. It's a hard journey sometimes and this is a very good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start

One of the best first try’s I have read on Lit....

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 5 years ago
First impression

Haven't even read the story yet, just wanted to say great name. Ok back to the 1st page to actually read it now

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 5 years ago
Second impression

Ok, read the story now and glad I did. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice start

I enjoyed it. I look forward to exploring the world you are creating. Your characters are well thought out and understandable.

Lit_ZombieLit_Zombieover 5 years ago
keep writing...

or i will hunt you down and kill you.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to seeing the paths Aaron and Lydia tread. I have my suspicions on what type of demon-touched Lydia might be, but possibly it's just that Aaron's seed was magically enhanced by Tar. We'll see if that's one of his three gifts.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forwards to the next chapters

What a great storyteller you are. Loved it

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HELL YEAH

Dude this is fucking awesome, keep it up! I’ve never made an account, but I might just to follow your profile, 10/10

NyctophiliacNyctophiliacover 5 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Never felt quite so overwhelmed with positive feed backs before. Although I was quite horrified to know that there were STILL spelling and grammatical errors as I'm pretty sure I've read and reread it about a thousand times.

Thank you for reading the start of this journey, everyone. The next part is definitely in the works, although it might take some time. That one chapter alone took me weeks and weeks :)

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Wonderful beginning!

Just a great tale! A little self-editing advice, if you will. Print out a page of your story at a time. Read the story aloud, slowly. This is a great way to find mistakes in grammar etc. Google proper nouns and any words that your unsure about. Spell check is not fool proof by any means.

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 5 years ago
Just found your story this morning.

And after reading this first chapter, I'm happy I did. Now, as soon as I refill my cup of morning motion potion, off to immerse my self into chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!

I havn´t read anything that good in a long time. Looking forward to future chapters!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 3 years ago

I just stumbled upon this story and wow, what a gem! I am really looking forward to seeing where this goes, so many questions left to be answered and a whole world to discover. Worthy of all five stars so far.

eragon43eragon43almost 3 years ago

Well holy fuck! You sir, have just written the best story I have ever read and believe me, that is a MAJOR accomplishment. I could not find a single fault to this story if I tried. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyctophiliac@Nyctophiliac
Fledgling storyteller. = u p d a t e s = Hi all! Unfortunately, life has gotten the better of me once again, and it will take me quite some more time to update To Save A World. I still do plan on continuing it, but unfortunately, I just can't make it a priority right now, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES