To Serve... and Dominate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw where this was heading (or thought I did at the moment): I thought he had cold feet. I'd seen it many times before; some men who made dates, often with very specific caveats which happened to compliment my own, inexplicably vanished into the abyss on the day we'd agreed to meet after weeks and sometimes months of communication and exploring. To this day I've never bailed on a date, and conversely I've seen a great deal of men suddenly grow a yellow streak when the time comes to actually do the things they've been fantasizing about.

Before he could say more, I slid off the sofa and knelt between David's parted legs and began undoing his belt, instantly silencing him. "No, you listen... I'm only doing this because I want to."

He reached down and placed his hands on mine to stop me from opening his pants. "You say that now, but what about tomorrow morning, or next week or next month? If you wake up one morning and decide you regret it... I know of guys who lost everything and are sitting in a cell for ten years over a blowjob. I can't risk it."

I sighed and drummed my fingers on the lump forming in his pants. I could tell he wanted this, but he was afraid of what would happen if I reported him. In the male dominated field of law enforcement, even if he was never charged with any kind of misconduct, people would never forget the specifics of the accusations made.

"I have an idea," I said, speaking as the thought occurred to me. "The only way I could ever possibly get you in trouble is if I say that you forced me, right?"

David thought about that for a moment and then agreed, "Yeah."

"So, what if I gave you something that would prove it was consensual, something that would ruin my life almost as much as it would yours?" He shook his head slightly, not understanding. "Take out your phone, and start recording," I said as I brushed his hands aside and resumed opening his pants.

He didn't need to be asked twice; David slid his phone out of his pocket and began filming me as I opened his pants and began stroking his rapidly hardening cock through his underwear.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I smiled into the camera he was holding and answered, "Giving you something I'd never want to get out."

I pulled down his boxer briefs and up popped a thick cock that was every bit as big as the one I liked to use in the shower, a true "two-hander". Still looking into the lens of the camera, I took him into my mouth. With my lips squeezing him as tightly as I could manage, I began jerking him off with both hands and french kissing the head of his cock with my tongue while David began to melt into my sofa, letting out a long, low moan of pleasure. "Holy... fuhhhhhhhhck."

I began bobbing up and down on his cock, barely able to take more than half of him. He reached out with his free hand and guided my head, pumping my mouth faster and tempting my gag reflex. "Good girl," he groaned. "You feel so fucking good."

His cock began to trickle cum into my mouth, and I could tell he was already getting close, mere minutes after I'd begun. Now that I'd found out how easily I could make him cum, I slowed my pace and closed my eyes, savoring him. Right around that time, I heard the clinking of metal and I opened my eyes to see him dangling a pair of handcuffs on one finger. I sat up right, wiping my mouth. "What are you doing?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Would you mind? It's kind of a fantasy of mine," he said easily.

"Oh," I said, shaking my head gently, "I don't know..." Almost instantly his hard on began to soften, and I was afraid that I'd spoiled the mood for him. Though I wasn't in the habit of allowing myself to be tied up or restrained by men I hardly knew, I felt suddenly excited by the prospect. I'd never been with a cop before (not that I knew of), and it seemed natural in a strange and kinky sort of way that I should be in cuffs, almost like a Master/slave sort of dynamic. I could feel my own cock hardening in my panties, and my face was suddenly hot.

"Is that what you really want?" I asked, biting my lower lip as I contemplated it.

"Yes please, I would really love that."

I gingerly took the cuffs and looked down at them in my hands. I snapped one onto my left wrist and was about to snap the other onto my right wrist when he said, "No, no... behind your back."

This gave me further pause, but then I realized that David restrained people as part of his profession, and he could have put those cuffs on me anytime he pleased, but he hadn't. Instead, he was asking for my permission, and that made it seem okay. He'd have to take them off eventually, I knew, unless he intended to report them lost or stolen. And I just so happened to own a pair of my own police-issue cuffs and thus had a pair of keys; one in my bedroom, another in my bathroom. So if he should suddenly decide to leave me there, cuffed, I knew I could free myself eventually. So, I placed both hands behind my back and clasped the open cuff onto my right wrist, and officially became his prisoner.

He leaned back on my sofa, removed his gun and badge from his belt and set them down on the end table so that he could slide his belt free from his pants.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked, slightly unnerved by this sudden turn of events.

"Shh," he said, smiling. "Don't worry."

He ran the belt through the buckle, forming a loop and placing it around my neck before pulling me in close. "Hey, wait a sec..." was all I managed to say before he shoved my face down onto his cock and resumed filming.

He wrapped the belt tighter in one fist until I could no longer lean back far enough to get him out of my mouth, angling the camera so he could capture the fear and panic beginning to show in my expression. "Yes, that's better," he groaned, pumping his hips since I had stopped attempting to service him. "This is much better for a slut like you, isn't it... Krissy?"

I nearly choked on his cock at the mention of my "secret" name. My first thought was that I must have told him that name at some point, but the thought vanished almost as instantly as it had arrived: no I hadn't. He'd told me his name, he knew my real name, but I'd never mentioned my femme name, not once.

I made my first real attempt at struggling and attempted to sit up straight so I could demand to be released, but it had no effect at all except to make him pull me in even closer until I began to choke on the cock, which was coming dangerously close to being in my throat. I began to struggle harder, with bile from my throat beginning to spray out from the edges of my mouth as I begged and pleaded in a series of chokes and whimpers.

"This will go a lot easier for you if you just go with it, Krissy," he said plainly.

I was absurd; nothing about what he was doing could be misconstrued as "easy", as made evident by the stream of bile I'd blown out of my nostrils and the tears streaming down my cheeks, all of which seemed to make him even harder.

"Come on, Krissy... I know you can do better than this," he chuckled. "I've seen you do much better."

There it was... how he knew my other name... he'd seen my videos online. It didn't explain how he'd come across them and traced them back to me, but I supposed it was something he could have done at work under the guise of tracking down a suspect or a victim using the vast resources available to him through his work computers. Regardless, none of that mattered now. I really was his slave, and this was going to go on for as long as he wanted.

He unwrapped the belt from his hand and sat on it to free up a hand to jerk off with while he continued to berate me and my performance. "That's the best you can do... after all the cocks you've sucked? Honestly, I was expecting better. You're no better than a five dollar whore sucking cock behind a garbage dumpster for a nickel bag of dope, you know that?" I began to sob, and suddenly began to taste his cock beginning to leak. He was getting off on making me suffer, and was getting close to blowing his load despite the lack of action or participation on my part.

When David was close enough to cumming, he let out some slack on the belt and began using my head as a fleshlight while continuing to film my torment as he began to emit a long grunting sound that seemed to have no end. At the moment of his climax, he jammed my head down onto his cock and, for the first time, deep into my throat as he ejaculated. He was so far inside of me that I registered his climax as nothing more than a throbbing sensation as he emptied his balls directly down my gullet and into my stomach, having by-passed my mouth altogether.

When he was finished with me, he abruptly pushed me off of him and down onto my living-room floor. I was vaguely aware that he was stripping off my leggings, which was followed by the sound of tearing fabric as he tore them in half lengthwise. I had just begun to catch my breath when he balled up one of the legs and shoved them deep into my mouth. The other leg was then tied around my eyes, blocking out all but a sliver of light.

I slept.

* * *

When I awoke an indeterminable amount of time later, I had been moved to my bed where I'd been hogtied, my ankles now bound with what had been used to gag me earlier. I tried to speak but my throat was raw and dry. I attempted to roll over onto my side but found the pain caused by the cuffs digging into my wrists too much to bear. I could hear Dave's voice coming from the living-room, though it was slightly muffled by my closed bedroom door, and I initially thought he might be on the phone, that is until I heard a second male voice say something back to him in tones too hushed to be understood.

Now there were two of them. At LEAST two.

I made the mistake of struggling to see if I could free my ankles. Had I been able to do that, I reasoned, I might be able to get my handcuff key from the nightstand, but all I managed to do was make the bed creak, and the men in the other room heard it. Light peeked in around the edges of my spandex blindfold and the pair entered the room, closing the door behind them. Neither said a word but I could hear them undressing, their clothes dropping to the floor.

"Please," I croaked.

The bed sagged heavily and I felt the heat of a naked man close to my face. I recognized his voice as belonging to David as he whispered to me, "Time for round two, Krissy. I have a friend here who is very interested in seeing what you can do, so here's what we're going to do. You're going to be a good girl and suck him off while I fuck that tight little ass of yours, and if you make us both cum, I'll uncuff you and we'll be on our way. How does that sound?"

Looking up at where I assumed he was, I knew there was no point in protesting or attempting to bargain with him. Instead I accepted my fate and nodded. "Good girl," he said, giving my cheek the same soft caress he'd performed earlier.

Without further fanfare, both men took up position on the bed. David, behind me, released my ankles and forced my legs apart until my ass was in the air. He then yanked my thong to the side, spit on my hole, and began pressing at the wet spot with the tip of his cock. Meanwhile, his friend sat down with his back against my headboard and placed a naked leg on both sides of my head, and I could feel the heat of his groin as he positioned himself with my face between his legs.

"Ready?" I heard David ask. Before I could consider whether or not he was speaking to me, his friend answered with a mumble, "Mmm hmm."

And with that, David began pushing his massive cock into me which caused my jaw to drop involuntarily, which his friend wasted no time filling with his cock. His friend was only half of David's size, at best, and he was uncircumcised, but I barely registered any of that as I dealt with the searing pain of the huge, nearly-dry cock entering my body.

I let out a long cry which, apparently, pleased the owner or the cock in my mouth who got just a little harder and wetter at the sound I made, after which he grabbed my skull in both hands, hands much smaller and thinner than David's, and began use my face as his receptacle.

David pulled out and spit on my hole once again and this time pushed himself deeper into me (his cock seemed to never end, and everytime I thought he was balls deep inside of me he managed to produce another inch, or two, or four.

Experienced as I am, it's always a challenge to accept guys of a certain size into my body, and a good top knows how to work a bottom in slowly, as to prevent pain or injury. But David didn't seem concerned about that, not one way or the other. He kept pushing into me, stretching me open as though I felt nothing, despite my cries of fear and pain. Once he was inside of me, I felt his massive hands grab hold of my hips and he began to fuck me in short, powerful thrusts, his balls slapping against my taint audibly and accompanied by my anguished grunts and cries.

The man who had his cock in my mouth spoke to me for the first time, but only after giving me a sharp slap across the face. "Shut up, you fucking sissy. Suck my cock or I'll give you something to cry about."

That voice... it seemed vaguely familiar, but I didn't have the time to contemplate that as David ran his telephone-pole-sized cock in and almost out of me, his body slamming into mine with every thrust like a battering ram. I began dropping in and out of subspace, and at times I could barely feel David's brutal pounding. I was brought back briefly by another slap to the face when I forgot about the cock I was supposed to be sucking.

I don't know how long it went on for, my mind drifted in and out for a while before I became aware that the stranger had cum in my mouth. From behind me, David had the belt around my neck once again, and he was pulling it tight while he pounded me relentlessly to the point where I was on the verge of passing out. Finally, he let out a long groan that sounded closer to pain than ecstasy, and he unloaded his second load of the night into my body.

He slid himself out of me, released his grip on the belt, and let me collapse face down on the bed.

When I awoke the next morning, the cuffs, belt and blindfold were gone (save for the bruises on my wrists and throat), and both men had gone, locking the door behind them. My panties were soaked with cum, from David and I both, and I could still taste the men on my teeth and lips. Staggering into the bathroom, I stripped out of my remaining clothes and gasped at what I saw in the mirror. Makeup streaked my cheeks and I was also sporting a pair of purplish looking shiners where I'd been struck in the face.

I turned on the shower and laid in the tub under steaming hot water until I'd exhausted both of my building's water heaters and my skin resembled the texture of raisins before returning to my bedroom, and going back to bed. I remained there for the rest of the day, tossing and turning, practically mummified within my sweat-soaked sheets. At some point, David began texting me still shots from the night before, and even a few short video clips.

Me sucking his cock on the sofa, first free and then cuffed...

Me hogtied on the bed as he entered with his friend...

A POV video of David fucking me while I serviced his friend who was nothing more than a chest in the footage...

Afterwards, he asked a question that made me chuckle... "How's your holes?"

I replied back with, "Sore."

He replied back with a laughing emoji and then added, "Too much?"

I answered back, "What do you think?"

Half an hour passed by before he texted again, "Want more?"

I shot back, "Not today."

He sent a sad face emoji and asked, "How'd you like my friend?"

I sighed and gave my honest opinion, "He's a fucking asshole, and if he ever wants another blowjob, tell him to take it easy next time."

His response: "I'll tell him you said that, he's right here beside me."

Next, David sent a selfie of himself on the golf course with another man... a man I knew all too well. He really DID know my boss and they really were golfing buddies, because I instantly recognized the man as Bill Browning, a man who seemed to despise me intensely. And, as it turned out, enjoyed slapping me around while his cop friend fucked me like a bitch.

David's next text read: "By the way, I've got your t.v. and your guitars, I'll bring them with me on Friday night. I told our mutual friend what you said, and now he's definitely coming with me. Friday night, nine-o'clock. Dress slutty this time, he says he might want to fuck you. "

END

12