To Serve and Protect Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before packing up for our return trip home, I got down on the floor for some play time with our daughters and my new brother in law. I could tell by the look on my wife's face that our self imposed limit of two might be tested.

One bright, sunny Saturday morning, as we lounged in bed, I could tell something was on Melissa's mind.

"Are you going to make me guess?"

After a couple of huge sighs, she finally started. "You know how much I love what I do, minus the time away from you three. Well, I've been doing some thinking and figuring."

"Go on," I said.

Another deep sigh. "What if I became a full time mommy, and a part time producer?"

"Are you 100% positive that's what you want to do?"

Nodding a few times, she just laid her head in the crook of my arm, with one hand wrapped around my hardening cock. It seems as if anything she asks is easier for me to agree with if my cock is in her hand. Or mouth. Or her own sex.

"I figured out, we have enough money tucked away, that I don't have to do as much as I've been doing, for us to still live very well."

"Does that mean I'm officially a kept man?"

With that, my wife takes my cock all the way into her mouth, and moves into our favorite 69 position. Licking all around her pulsating clit, and up and down her lips, her first orgasm shook our bed. Switching positions, I entered her treasure spot as hard as I can ever remember being.

After our love making session finally ended, laying in each others arms, she looked into my eyes, and whispered to me that she hoped baby number three was on the way.

I didn't need to ask if she had stopped taking her pills, with that comment.

With big sister helping to watch over little sister, we just couldn't have been happier. My job at work became more administrative than anything else, which made my wife and both sets of parents very happy. Yes, I still carried a weapon, and when I left our office, I had my vest on. But I wasn't directly involved in chasing the bad guys.

As Cathy was nearing her third birthday, we asked what she wanted for a present. Her answer floored us. "A little brother," she answered, without batting an eye. I gave my wife a look, and she just stood there nodding her head. "Yes, Kyle, I'm pregnant!"

I lifted her gently off the ground and hugged her as gently as I could. Now, we had to wait a few more weeks, to be certain of the sex. I told her that I didn't care, but in truth, I really wanted a son.

About five weeks later, we were at the Doctor's office, with the Ultrasound wand getting going. There's the head. Two tiny arms. Two tiny legs. And one tiny male appendage!

"Congratulations, deJongs, you're going to have a little boy."

I think my wife's smile was even brighter than mine was. On our way home, we texted my family and Melissa's family, our good news.

When we arrived back home, we had our two girls sitting on the floor, and we told them they were in fact going to have a little brother.

Laying in bed, that night, after another fantastic night of sex, before I even said a word, my wife told me, three was it. No questions asked. Agreed.

We did get a recommended book, so our girls could learn the difference between them and their brother, who they would get to meet in just over six months.

With both girls in pre school, and my responsibilities growing, the time flew by. Melissa would help out at the school, doing, what else, teaching the kids singing. Another thing she proved to be a natural at.

Ad the time neared for our new arrival, and Tricia not ready for a big girl bed, yet, we bought another crib. Nothing fancy, but just enough to get by.

Hospital time. Prepping time. We were old pros at this. Just over 45 minutes of labor, and Edward Christopher deJung made his appearance. 7 pounds 11 ounces, 20 inches in length, and a head of curly, brown hair. Yes, he let us know he was happy to be with us all.

Just getting settled onto the room, my parents came in with our girls. While Tricia was more curious, just looking, Cathy was talking to him as if they had been pals for years.

Just one night in the hospital, then our entire family got to go home. While mommy and Eddie went to bed, for the first time, at home, the girls watched him nursing. They both were well aware that's how babies ate, and knew it was normal.

With all the love in the world, Melissa and I just cuddled for a while, knowing for positive our family was complete.

My position with the Sheriff's department got more involved with administrative duties.

Every so often, Melissa would help produce a record, from her studio at Western. She still had a knack of making hits. Both Country and now doing some Pop, along with hip-hop.

Our kids were growing up with the best of all worlds. A loving, multi racial family, who shared both cultures every day. Learning music from mommy, and life from both parents.

We were so attached to our area, that when I received an offer from both the Seattle Police department and the King County Sheriff's department, both which would have meant moving to Seattle, I said thanks, but no thanks. Our small town was just fine for us and our children.

Yes, three was our limit, making sure, by visiting a specialist who made sure I wouldn't be making number four.

All in all, I say my best arrest in my years of law enforcement was on that sunny Thursday morning, arresting those two women for public drunkenness.

Just one more note on that subject. Ever since we've been married, I've never seen my wife take more than a sip of any alcohol.

12