To Serve Women: Naughty Nanny Story

Story Info
Jeannine, the naughty nanny learns to serve women also.
4.1k words
4.55
15k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

*** This is the third story in my Jeannine, the Naughty Belgian Nanny series. This takes place the day after her night of fucking and sucking, as she learned her purpose, to serve men. In this story, the Mistress of the house, expands Jeannine's duties, to serve women. ***

Chapter 1

After cleaning up from the dinner party, and of course cleaning up all of the cum on the carpet from the after party gang bang, starring me, I am exhausted. I am also sore and achy and covered in cum. My thighs stick together each time I stop moving. GOD, I need a VERY hot shower to clean all of this cum off me and to ease the soreness all through my body. But I can't. Marie told me I can't clean myself and I have to sleep in all of my filth. At least I am so worn out, I should sleep like a log... or so I thought.

The whole night I slept fitfully, constantly having lurid dream after lurid dream. Some dreams were clearly about what happened last night, but others were of my sexual experiences back in Belgium, which ultimately forced me to flee to America, to get away from a rapidly growing reputation as the town bicycle; the girl that everybody got to ride.

At some point, I must have actually fallen into a deep sleep, because I am jarred awake by the sound of my bedroom door SLAMMING against the wall, as Marie barges in, loudly saying, "Get up you lazy cunt! Are you going to sleep all day?" I am stunned by the sudden, violent transition from sleep to this assault on my senses. For a minute, I am not even sure where I am. I have memories from my dreams of being back in Belgium being used by a group of guys from my town, and now I am facing this angry woman. It takes my mind another minute to think of what she is saying in English.

I guess I am moving too slow because Marie kicks the foot of my bed and repeats her demand, "Get out of bed you stupid cow. Don't you understand English?" I wanted to snap back, "No you angry Bitch, I don't understand English so well." However, my tired brain realizes that would be a VERY bad thing to do right now.

Marie starts to say something else, but stops herself and says, "DAMN, this room smells like a whore house. You are one nasty, dirty cunt." I have been sitting in this filth all night, so I am numb to the smell, but as she says this, it returns to me how I smell, how my whole room now smells, thanks to my sexual juices and all of the cum I have been marinating in all night.

"Go wash your nasty cunt. I will get some clothes ready for you. We are going to have a nice girls day out." I walk into the bathroom to shower, to the sound of her laughing, as she opens and closes my dresser drawers. A shiver runs through my body, as I wonder what she has planned for our "girls day out".

I forget all about this apprehension, as the hot water hits my body. It feels like the best shower of my life. I can almost feel the shame of last night's activities washing away. My sore aching body feels immediately better. I run my hand over my large breasts. They are sore and tender from the abuse Marie and Beth rained down on them, but still my nipples react immediately from the feeling of my hand moving over them. my other hand reaches down to feel how swollen my achy pussy lips are. They are tender and I remember how I was so completely and properly fucked last night. I lose track of my fingers, tracing and teasing my tender pussy. My other hand rubbing and squeezing my heavy breast. I close my eyes and lose myself in my enjoyment.

"What the FUCK are you doing you insatiable cunt????" Marie shouts at me, as she yanks open the shower curtain. I am startled out of my pleasure coma. I blush and instinctively cover my tits and my pussy with my hands. If I thought about it, I would have laughed at myself, feeling violated by my sudden exposure. After being made to masturbate in front of James and Marie, then made to be a sexual plaything for a bunch of their friends, it seems pretty stupid to be shy in front of Marie, while I am in the shower.

Marie slaps my hands and tells me, "Don't you dare cover yourself up. I own your ass. Don't you EVER forget that. Now, if you can stop touching yourself for a few fucking minutes, get your ass out of there and get dressed. We have a lot to do before we meet some of my friends for lunch and drinks."

I walk out of the bathroom and see the clothes, that Marie has laid out for me. There is a black spandex mini skirt, a clingy white tank top, and my tallest pair of heels, which are a blood red color. I see a pair of black fishnet stockings and a black lace garter, but I don't see a bra or any panties. Seeing the look of concern on my face, Marie tells me, "That's right, you will be bare assed and flopping around, like the whore that you are." I blush thinking about how I seldom go around without a bra, because I am very chesty. It is not modesty that makes me wear a bra, it is just that, even though my tits are very firm, for being so large, they start to ache from jiggling and jostling around too much. Another thing is that my nipples are EXTREMELY sensitive, and too much movement will drive me insane. I actually have cum before, just from my tits bouncing around in a loose top. So, the idea of walking around all day with Marie, not wearing a bra, makes me VERY apprehensive.

"Go on, get dressed. We are leaving in twenty minutes. Be ready and downstairs by then. And don't forget to make up your face. You look like you just walked out of a horror movie," she tells me. Then she turns and walks out. I do as directed, and get dressed, do my hair and make up, as quickly as I can, so that I do not make her wait. I hurry downstairs on these extremely high heels, trying not to stumble and break my neck, in order to meet her suspense. I just make it.

I am out of breath from hurrying, but I feel a sense of pride that I made it on time. Marie walks over and looks me up and down and nods her approval. Then says, "Just one thing you need," as she pulls from her purse, a plastic thing that looks like an egg. She reaches under my skirt and pushes a finger into my pussy and says, "You are dry. I thought a whore like you would be wet all the time." Then she starts to rub her finger around my sensitive pussy, teasing my clit, pushing her finger into me again, swirling her finger around. She quickly gets the reaction she is looking for, as I start to seep fluids. I start to enjoy this and get distracted. She takes the egg thing, which I had forgotten about, and she pushes it quickly into my now wet pussy.

Before I have a chance to wonder what she just stuck into me, she hits a button on the remote control and the egg inside me buzzes and vibrates so strong, that my knees buckle and I have to grab a chair to keep from falling. "Fuck MEEEEEE." I cry out as a wave of arousal almost drowns me. "Oh yeah. By the way, that is going to happen a LOT during our outing, so you better be prepared," she tells me as she turns and walks out the door to her Range Rover. As I try to get control of my legs and follow her to the car, I wonder if I should be excited or scared for our girls day out.

Chapter 2

For more than 3 hours, we drive around to various stores, get out, go in, shop, get back in the car and drive again. This all sounds mundane, until you have a vibrating sex toy rolling around in your already VERY stimulated pussy. Then it becomes an insanity inducing series of stimulations that literally makes me want to scream. Marie would turn the vibrating egg on randomly and at random settings. Some times it was low and steady and others it was like a jack hammer in my pussy, trying to shake my ovaries loose. The result of this overstimulation, is that I am constantly on edge of cumming so hard that I will pass out on the street. It also started to make it very difficult to walk because as I got more and more stimulated, I became more afraid that the wet, slippery egg would drop right out of my pussy, as I am walking through a store. To prevent this, I am almost constantly squeezing my thighs together and trying to tighten my pussy, if that is actually possible. I am emotionally and physically exhausted by the time we meet Marie's friends for lunch.

As we meet her friends they are all doing the kissy face greeting thing and chatting, while all I want to do is sit down before my legs give out. They mostly ignore me, since they all generally don't seem to notice the hired help. However, one notices how pale I look and how I am glistening with a sheen of sweat on my face. "Is something wrong with your girl, Marie?" the woman asks. Marie looks at me and scoffs, "Her? Don't worry about this one. This horny little slut just can't keep her mind out of her pussy, that's her problem. She probably just has herself so worked up she can't think straight. To demonstrate, she reaches under my short skirt and wipes her hand along my soaking wet slit. She then shows her glistening hand to all of her friends.

I can't believe she just did that to me, RIGHT here in the lobby of the restaurant and in front of these people. I want to crawl away and die, but I stay there like a good little girl and try not to let me embarrassment show. Then, to make things worse, Marie looks at my cum on her hand, like it is acid and wipes it on my white tank top, right across my right tit. It left a leaves a wet, shiny streak across my tit, and to make it worse, her hand rubbing over my nipple makes it grow HARD and LARGE, popping right through the thin fabric of the tank top. The only thing that could increase my shame at that moment is if the hostess chooses THAT moment to come take us to our table. Yes, of course that is exactly what happens. And of course, I watch her eyes go directly to my private wet tee shirt contest. Oh the judgmental look she gives me is withering.

I slink behind them, as I follow Marie and her friends to the table. We arrive at the large circular booth and Marie says, "Let's put the whore all the way in the middle, so maybe we can keep her out of trouble." I get BRIGHT red and look at the table as I slide across the bench, trying not to let my skirt catch and ride up. Marie slides in on one side of me and Beth slides in on my other side. Yes, Beth from last night. How could this possibly go wrong???? As if answering my unspoken question, Marie gives the vibrator a long pulse on jack hammer setting. I GASP and almost hit my face on the table, doubling over. Marie and Beth laugh hysterically. The other women look at them with questioning looks.

"Oh, you are not in on our little joke, I forgot," Marie says to her friends. "Take it out whore," Marie tells me. I sit there stunned for a few seconds. She can't possibly want me to pull that egg out of my soaking wet pussy right here, right now, can she? "Now, CUNT," she tells me louder. I reach under my skirt and push the egg out of me and barely catch it with my fingers, it is so slick from hours of roling around in my juices. Marie presses the remote and it buzzes in my hand and startles me, so I drop it on the table. So, now there is a vibrating egg, coated in slippery pussy juices, jumping and bouncing around on the table in front of me. All of the ladies laugh and I wonder if I can crawl under the table.

"OK, we've all seen enough. Put it back in," Marie tells me. I quickly snatch it off the table and reach under my skirt to put it back inside me. "What the FUCK are you doing, you dirty, nasty whore?" she asks me. I stop what I am doing and stupidly say, "I am doing what You told me Miss Marie." She responds, "Don't be stupid, you cow. It has been on the table. It's nasty. Clean it off first. Put in in your mouth. Lick and suck it clean. I know how good you are with your mouth and I bet you love the taste of pussy in it anyway, don't you?" I am too shocked to respond, so I just put the egg in my mouth, tasting myself on it. I lick and suck it until it no longer tastes like me. Then I silently reach under my skirt and push it back inside me.

"She didn't answer, did she ladies? I think that means she is ashamed to admit that she is quite the cunt licker, eh ladies?" She asks her friends. They all laugh and agree that I did seem to really enjoy tasting my pussy on the sex toy. "I think we really need to find out, don't we Beth?" She asks her friend. Without any more prompting, Beth reaches under her skirt and pushes her fingers into her pussy. After making sure they are good and wet, she pulls her fingers out and puts them up to my face. I can smell her excitement on her fingers. I don't know what to do. "Take them in your mouth you stupid whore. Suck my pussy off them," Beth orders me. I take them into my mouth and lick and suck them. She has a very nice taste. Yes, I have tasted a LOT more pussies in my 19 years, than most woman taste in their entire lives, but I am definitely not telling these mean bitches.

"Don't feed her Beth. Have her get her own," Marie tells Beth.

"Very good idea, Marie. Finger my pussy, you little whore. Get your fingers good and wet, and then lick it. Don't stop until I tell you to," Beth orders me. I tentatively reach under her skirt and find her pussy is hot and wet, like a steam bath. She is really getting off on this. I push my fingers into her and they slide in easily. I fuck her with my fingers and feel her getting more and more excited. When I sense she is getting close to orgasm, I stop, pull my fingers from her, and suck them into my mouth. I savor her taste on my fingers and I savor the fact that I kept her from cumming. That is payback for last night, Bitch, I think to myself.

"Mmmmm, that looks like fun Beth. I think I need some of that, too. Use your other hand on me, slut," Marie tells me. I quickly obey and I am trying hard to finger the women on both sides of me, while trying to not look like I am fingering the two women on both sides of me. That is NOT easy, I have to say. I am alternating, putting one hand and then the other into my mouth and sucking each woman's pussy from my fingers. I am lost in the pleasure of tasting both women, and evaluating the differences in their tastes and smells. I realize I have my eyes closed, as I am savoring this sensory experience. When I open them, I see that all of the other women at the table are gaping at me, like I am a freak. I guess if I saw me fingering two women while eating in a restaurant, I would think I was a freak too.

Apparently, it becomes too much for them to watch, and more of them want in on the action. One of them, I think her name is Victoria, says, "Marie, I think you and Beth are being a bit selfish, hogging all of that whore's talents. You realize that my apartment is just a block down from here and we can have the place to ourselves?"

"That is a wonderful idea, Victoria. Why don't you and the ladies leave now and head over there. Beth and I will finish up here, settle the bill, and meet you there," Marie agrees.

Chapter 3

The other ladies get up to leave and Marie turns to me and says, "Don't you dare stop until Beth and I cum. I don't care if the waitress' eyes pop out of her head, when she comes with the check." I am beyond caring anymore, so I go ahead fingering each woman. Since I have the go ahead to make them cum, I really ramp up the fingering, and start to pay a lot of attention to each woman's clit. There is something so fucking exciting for me, to be here in this restaurant fingering these two women. They obviously feel the same way, because they are both panting and SQUEEEZING around my fingers. I feel a HUGE sense of pride when I bring both of them to orgasm at the same time. If you think that is easy, using both hands on women on either side of you, then you obviously have never done it. I feel sorry for Beth, who is on my left, because I know she didn't get my best effort.

The waitress comes with the check and sees Marie and Beth with flushed faces, and me with a HUGE grin on my face. I enjoy pulling my hands from under the table, but obviously in the other women's laps. I then make a show of licking the shining liquid off my hands. The look on the waitress' face is priceless. She drops the check and almost runs from the table. In an unusual display of pleasure with my actions, Marie tells me, "I will give you that one. That was well done. You might have teased that poor girl into wanting to try being a lesbian."

Marie enough cash to cover the bill and a generous tip, and we leave the restaurant. Rather than take both cars, Beth comes in the Range Rover with us. As I was gong to get into the back seat, Beth says, "Not so fast, pussy lips. Get up here with me, on the floor at my feet. You are going to finish what you started." After she gets seated, I crawl into the wheel well at her feet, and she grabs my head and almost brutally shoves my face into her steamy pussy. I lick and suck and chew on her swollen and overly sensitive pussy lips. I lick around her clit. I then suck on it, and pull it with my teeth. She grabs my head and tries to suffocate me with her pussy, as she SCREAMS in orgasm. I knew I had her close, but I didn't think I could get her off again, in the short one block drive to Victoria's house.

We pull up into the visitors parking at Victoria's apartment building and take the elevator up to her floor. As soon as the door closes, Marie grabs me and pushes me to the floor at her feet. "My turn you nasty cunt licker. And you better make me cum before we get to Victoria's floor," she tells me. I get right to work with my tongue and fingers. Marie is also still very excited from our restaurant play, but it just isn't enough time. I lick and suck and finger fuck her, working her G spot and clit together, hoping I can make her cum in the few floors we have left. Then the elevator bell dings, and the door opens. I feel defeated because I think we are at Victoria's floor. I couldn't be more wrong. I look to the door, and see a couple standing there, stunned into silence as they see me on my knees, with Marie's skirt pushed up and my face shining with pussy juices. There can be NO doubt what I am doing.

Without skipping a beat, Marie asks them, "What floor?" I almost choked laughing. The man responds, "We're going down." Again, Marie immediately responds, "Well, so is she," as she points to me. This pushes me over the edge and I do choke laughing. We are all laughing as the door closes on the stunned couple.

"I will give you a break this time. You didn't get me to cum, but THAT was far better. I have not laughed that hard in a long time," Marie tells me.

We arrive at the right floor and almost run down the hall to Victoria's door, giggling like a bunch girls the whole way. Even before we get to the door, Victoria throws it open, wondering what the racket is. She sees us and rushes us into the apartment, as she looks around the hall to see if any of her neighbors saw or heard us. She closes the door and scolds us, "Hey, I live here and this is a respectable building. I have an image to keep up."

Marie placates her by saying, "I'm sorry Victoria and to make up for it, you get to try my whore first." I think to myself, "Her whore??? When did I officially become HER whore?" She pulls me from my thoughts by simultaneously pushing Victoria back onto a love seat, while pushing my by the head, down to my knees, and into Victoria's waiting pussy. Victoria's wet panties rub along my lips and cheeks, coating me with her pussy juices. I reach up and pull down the offending panties. I want to get all up in Victoria's pussy, so these panties GOT to go.

I can tell immediately that Victoria is not experienced with other women, and definitely has not had many people go down on her before. I feel her nervousness, as my lips move softly over her swollen sensitive lips. I feel her whole body go rigid, when I kiss her clit. I feel like she is backing up into the love seat as I push my tongue into her, fucking her with my tongue. At some point, she gives in to the pleasure, because I feel her grab my head in a death grip and pull me into her like she wants to kill me with her pussy, while she cums so hard, I think she will pass out. Victoria's brain is misfiring and she has a hard time forming sentences as she says, "FUCK... good... never... ever... DAMN.. What the FUCK?"

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers
12