To Serve Women: Naughty Nanny Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DAMN, did my little slut, tongue fuck the brains right out of your head Victoria? How can this be the same Victoria, who always has something to say about everything?" Marie asks, while laughing. "Anyone else want to have my slut suck their brains out through their pussy?" Marie asks the other women. There were MANY volunteers. Then she turns to me and tells me, "Well, it looks like you have a LOT of work ahead of you my little cunt licker. Better get to it. You are only getting started learning your responsibilities to serve women..."

Yes, I did have a very, very long afternoon. Licking pussies was just the start. Apparently, Marie planned ahead and brought her very large strap on cock. Of course, EVERYONE wanted to give it a try.

*** Thank you for reading and following along as Jeannine, the Naughty Belgian Nanny becomes more comfortable with her life in service. As always, I welcome your thoughts on where her journey should go from here. ***

12