To Sirs with Love Ch. 01

Story Info
The Lady & Commanders' journey of erotic exploration begins.
2.2k words
4.69
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue- Lady Sonia Remembers

"Those schoolgirl days

Of telling tales and biting nails are gone

But in my mind

I know they will still live on and on

But how do you thank someone

Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?

It isn't easy, but I'll try

If you wanted the sky

I would write across the sky in letters

That would soar a thousand feet high

"To Sirs, with Love"

As Lady Sonia lounged in the First Class compartment of the Kinshasa Air 747 that made its way back to London, she took a break from her book and reached inside to her blouse and caressed her exposed nipple as she played "To Sir With Love" in her mind. The heady scent of Andy and Bobby's cum that had bathed her breasts remained. After her erotic adventures with the loves of her life, all inhibitions in her had been happily discarded as their male musk caused her to happily flashback to all that had happened to her. The last 15 months had meant to be only a few days, and this trip back to home was only a respite to take care of her affairs and prepare herself for her next adventure with her three "sirs"...

In the last year and a half serendipity had led her on an erotic journey that literally led her and her lovers to discover the true fountain of youth on their adventures through Africa and Asia. Perhaps it was not just the Mahala wine, which was where their bodies first began the reversed aging process, but the constant state of eroticism the four of them had been in ever since they had left London on what was supposed to be a simple rendezvous with her sky captain Andy. However, it was not just Andy who had surprised her, but also her former lover, the Army Colonel, Bobby, and the American Naval Officer, James. James was the man she had kissed only once, but his erotic hold on her had been deep.

Now here she was a woman who not just belonged to three men, all of whom shared her equally happily, but also a woman who had been made an African queen, a Geisha and the lover to countless men all under the loving tutelage of her three military officers, her commanders, or, as her favorite song says, her "sirs." In fact she and her sirs had all been married in a Polyamorous wedding ceremony in India, and though she did not wear three wedding rings, she and her men each wore a special gold pendant symbolizing their love.

Every time she made love to any one of them, often at the same time, that song played somewhere in the background. Making love to her "Sirs" had taken her to romantic and erotic bliss that no other woman is known to have ever known. Often she and her men made love to her while at the same time they made love to each other, for James had freed the men of all fear of the homoerotic. On their journeys the American commander, under the heady influence of the Mahala, led she and her pilots down the wondrous road of gender bending, free love, interracial love, bisexuality, bestiality, exhibitionism, and countless other taboo perversions.

Because of James, she and her British sirs found their way to a secluded beach hideaway in the Seychelles where, with their ebony trans lover Lola, drank gallons of Mahala wine and soon found their bodies and minds forever changed. For the men, it meant that they could stay forever hard and doubled their girth and length. For Lola, it meant her male half reaped the same benefit that her male lovers had gained, while at the same time, her breasts swelled and leaked milk just like hers did. Lola was their constant companion on their journeys and she and Sonia had bonded and become best girlfriends and lovers.

Lola also was James's lover when her pilots wanted Sonia all to herself, and pleasured the pilots when she wanted private times with James. However, despite the fact that Lola was biologically a male, there were times when she and her had their female rivalries, though every time a situation had developed it was soon diffused by a kiss or often deep soulful love making while their men watched.

For Sonia, the doubling of her breast size and her constant lactation was disconcerting, but it would soon prove to be an erotic blessing, for her men feasted from her bosom daily while at the same time their copious amounts of spunk fed her every morning and night. In fact, her milky breasts needed regular tending and on numerous occasions on their journey strangers were blessed with her nourishment. She was milked by many men as she also had insatiably milked them to nourish her insatiable need for male spunk.

As she touched her nipples and stroked them Sonia silently moaned. It had been just a few hours since her men had last touched her, and soon they would touch her again once the flight attendant turned off and she could enter the cock pit where her pilots were now focused on flying the plane. Sadly, the commander had flown off with Lola to where their next adventure was soon to begin, deep in the heart of the Congo in a place where she was promised "a special kind of love."

However, for Sonia her body could not wait for her sky pilots as she looked over at the handsome man sitting across from her who quickly joined her in her seat and made love hard and quietly as the passengers around them slept, or at least thought they slept. For after making love once, another stranger finished her off, after which she made her way to the suitably named cockpit to feed her sky captains her milk and to nourish herself with a belly full of their male seed....

The Lady & Commanders

Nearly 15 months before, Lady Sonia had arrived at Heathrow not knowing what to expect. Her carry on bag was filled only with what her lover Andy, her "sky captain," had directed her to pack and it was not much. He was very explicit with his instructions...

"I only want you to pack a pair of your lacy white knickers, and the lingerie you wore the last time we saw each other and made love over India. Do not wear any underneath your dress and definitely do not wear a bra. I have made a courier reservation for you tomorrow at your house for 7 am sharp. All else you will need is your passport, toiletries and phone. Your flight will be on Kinshasa Air and sadly it does not have the same amenities that you are used to. However, I assure you this will be the most wondrous of journeys...:

By the time her courier arrived Sonia was frazzled, for she had slept little the night before. The mystery and excitement of the journey she was now embarking on made it impossible to rest. Even countless self-induced orgasms with visions of her sky captain and her other pilot lovers were not enough to make her tired enough to sleep. Even visions of her navy commander, the one whom fate denied her and whose lips she only kissed once, failed to provide her with the overwhelming pleasure she needed to completely exhaust her.

Oh well, the commander was never real she thought as she returned to imagining making love to her sky captain once again. It had been far far to long since their bodies had entwined and they had made love high over what used to be the crown jewel of the Empire. Meanwhile, at Heathrow, an American Navy officer oversaw the loading of pallets of military equipment on board the nearly 50 year old jumbo jet that looked to him as if it could fall out of the sky without much effort. The cargo hold was being filled with equipment for the newest American base, and all he was on this trip was the escort.

After the safe arrival of the plane and himself with it, the Commander's plans were to get in some rest and relaxation at a secluded forest cabin near a beach far away from technology and the need to be on call constantly. All he wanted to do was enjoy the quiet of nature and work on that erotic novel he had long wanted to find the time, peace and quiet to write. Fortunately, after this trip his retirement was take effect and afterward he would head off to Japan where a teaching position awaited him with the Sensei and his new school of adult art.

As the Commander, was dressed in green camouflage, watched the pallets being lifted and secured in, he was approached by the pilots of the plane, Captain Andrew and his copilot, retired Colonel William, both were ex-RAF who had been contracted for this trip and lured to it by the promise of a years pay for 24 hours worth of work and, like the Commander, an extended stay in the Seychelles; where they, like the American, also had made reservations for a secluded beach cabin not more than 100 feet away from each other.

As the Captain measured up the Commander, he was curious to see how his lovely Susan would take to him. He and the Colonel were both Sonia's lovers; however, the Colonel did not know that of his co-pilot; nor did either RAF pilot know of her chance kiss with the Commander not that long ago. When Sonia boarded the plane Captain Andrew would be pleasantly surprised at the outcome. Fortunately, for everyone on board, even for the pilots who could not drink, the Mahala wine would be flowing, and by the time the plane landed in the Indian Ocean a new ploy-amorous relationship would be born.

The Captain knew that in order to get the lovely Sonia on board that plane and escape with him to the Indian Ocean he may have to make special accommodations with his copilot, and thus accepted the fact that he might have to share her with another man. However, he felt secure enough in his manhood and his friendship with the Colonel that jealousy would not get in the way. For Sonia he had made sure that he brought on board several bottles of a wine from the Congo made from the Mahala flower.

The specially made wine was more potent than Viagra for men, and for women, well, the Internet claimed it would increase bust size and bring about severe lactation. Which, the Captain mused, was not a bad list of side affects, as was the knowledge that the plant itself was a known narcotic that when ingested would cause a person to lose all sexual inhibitions.

For the journey to the Seychelles the flight plan was first to fly to Kinshasa, which normally would take 11 hours, but due to storms it would be about 15. From Kinshasa the plane would refuel and it would take another nine hours to the Seychelles due to storms. Unfortunately, because of the age of the plane it would require a pilot upfront at all times. For the Captain this meant limited time with Sonia. However, he was certain that the only flight attended on board this passenger flight, Lola, would be more than willing to distract the Colonel and even perhaps keep Sonia away from the Commander.

What the Captain did not count on was the power of the Mahala wine on the women, especially in their soon to be insatiable need to be milked. As the Commander watched the final load of cargo go in the side of the plane, he felt a tap on the shoulder and caught a scent of alluring perfume. He turned to come face to face with the lovely lady from the parking lot not too many years ago.

At first Sonia did not recognize him, for it had been several years. Yet before she could speak she saw not only one lover, but two, approach her from the soon to be departing plane. She felt herself shake in a mixture of fear and desire as she was now surrounded by the men of her dreams who would all be soon confined with her and the statuesque androgynous ebony skinned flight attendant who said to them with what seemed like a male voice and knowing smile, "shall we get this adventure started?"

As Lola said that, she looked at the Commander lustfully, which in turn caused Sonia to feel a pang of jealously, for she wanted him all to herself. Lola though would soon prove to be the conduit for her and these men to join together, and little did she realize that soon all these men and even Lola would be under her sensual command, for the love of these men, her "Sirs" or "Commanders" (as all had at one point been in command of her heart) and even that of Lola, would soon be all hers "heart and soul"....