All Comments on 'To Sleep or Not To Sleep'

by AFowler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sensualwhisperssensualwhispersover 11 years ago
over use.

Loved the premise but the over use of the word I lowered the score and the swapping of the tense a few times.

AFowlerAFowlerover 11 years agoAuthor
@sensualwhispers

Reading it back, I definitely see what you mean about the overuse of "I" lol. It's nearly in every sentence! Definitely something for me to work on next time thanks :)

hotmama72hotmama72over 11 years ago
Very Hot

Thank you for that, it is a big fantasy of mine and I thought you told the story well, I could certainly picture every moment. Worked for me lol...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

That was fantastic! I loved the mystery man. Made me horny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I did this with a hospital security guy and my medicated wife. I noticed that the security guy had positioned himself to watch my wife being undressed in the ER. I made sure he got to see her tits as the gown went on. Then got to see her very hairy bush, when her panties came off. I motioned for him to cum in the room, after my wife was sedated. I watched him suck on her tits, finger her butthole and pussy. Watched as he ate her snatch. Then throw a quick fuck in her! I was so hot, that when I got her home, I took my turn on that big butt!!! More!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous