To Spite Another God Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mina Murry stood at the edge of it, watching everything.

"It's opening!"

The excited voice made her realize how little time she had.

She ran forward, her bare feet scraping along the ground. Her tattered clothes dragged on the dry grass, and she ran up to the crowd. There were so many people. Hundreds of them. Thousands of them, clustered before her, blocking the view. She started to tug at sleeves. "Sir, Sir! You need to go! You need to leave!" she said -- and the men turned away from her, yanking their sleeves free from her fingers and...of course they could.

She was only human in the sunlight.

"Sir! Ma'am! You have run! You have to run!" Mina shouted. Her throat was choking up.

The conversation was loud and untroubled, her words vanishing into the crowd as if it had never been spoken. She grabbed, now, at collars, at jackets, trying to yank people backwards, to draw their attentions -- but her fingers went through them as if they were smoke. She stumbled and fell and by some horrid magic, the crowd was as thin as a pane of glass and she had fallen before the edge of the pit.

The workmen with their pickaxes were slamming them into the side of the Cylinder. Ash flaked from it and some gentleman, some...boffin who had no idea what he was doing, shouted: "Come now, lets help them! Open it up! Open it up!" He waved his hand and Mina screamed, at the top of her lungs.

"Don't! Run! Run! Run!" Her voice was ragged and raw as the immense black capstone fell with a horrible GONG sound, the sound like the tolling of an immense bell. The men and women crowded forward. The children peeked out among their legs and Mina stood, holding her arms up, shouting. "Run! Please run! Please! Please! Please run! Run! Run!" Tears streamed down her cheeks.

The pane of mirrored glass with the blunt box behind it emerged, held on a pole.

"No, no, no!" Mina ran forward, trying to reach the box.

The happy conversation, the good cheer, transformed instantly to screams. Smoke exploded outwards and Mina felt the horrible heat of it, silent and all consuming, striking her. Her skin flaked, boiled, bubbled, then burst from her body-

"AHHH!" Mina scrambled upwards and collapsed onto her face, her whole body trembling as she lay before her own grave, trembling from her head to her toes. Bloody tears ran down her cheeks as she pounded her fist against the ground, sobbing silently.

Then, gently, a palm pressed to the back of her neck.

"The nightmare again?" Aleera whispered.

Mina nodded, mutely.

And Dracula's wife drew her in close, holding her, caressing her head gently as, slowly, the sun set over the horizon and the welcoming blackness of night shrouded them both. When Lucy emerged, she stretched and wriggled as she kicked herself free from the earth without a single clump of dirt sticking to her boy. She smiled at Mina who, by then, had managed to get her emotions under control. Mina stood and then hugged Lucy tightly. "Good morning," she said. Then, a beat later. "Evening."

Lucy laughed. Then she kissed Mina on her cheek, pausing momentarily -- clearly tempted to kiss her more...but then Mina drew away from her, her cheeks darkening, while Aleera nodded to them both.

"The two of you should feed well today," he said, drawing his legs under him. "You've mastered the basics of your bodily alchemy. Now it is time to learn how to alter your form -- that's...the basis of many of the vampire's powers. Our strength and our speed is just subtle expressions of those alterations, and as you learn to become a wolf or a bat or mist, you will learn how to increase your strength or speed...for a short time...further than even what you have now."

Aleera grinned. "Fun, huh?"

***

Mina took a moment, after licking the twin puncture holes on Antoni's neck, to say: "I do."

The young artilleryman paused, for just a moment, blinking a bit as he looked from her to Lucy, who was licking her lips clean.

"I have nightmares," Mina said, her voice husky. "I...about the Martians."

Antoni nodded. Then he took her hand, squeezing and smiling. "It'll be okay."

She snorted, then gently pushed him backwards, to lay down in bed. "Rest, Antoni."

Lucy drew to her side, holding her shoulders as Antoni closed his eyes, then began to slowly lapse into sleep, his body relaxing into the large bed, his head turning to the side. The two of them watched him, before Lucy finally said: "You never told me you were having nightmares..."

"Sorry," Mina said, before yelping as Lucy bit down on her shoulder, not using her fangs, just chomping her.

"No apologies -- it's not your fault that you have nightmares, Mina..." Lucy chuckled. "Come on. Lets see what boring stuff Aleera is going to cover today..."

"Ah, what a life, to live long enough to find internal alchemy to be boring..." Mina said, giggling as they came into the evening, to the garden -- and there, they found that Aleera was there, lurking in the shadows...and he was naked. He stood with a stunning confidence and Mina's eyes swept along his body, noticing that there were reasons why he wore a dress: Rather than a manhood, his groin had an unmistakably feminine slit between his thighs. He stretched his arms above his head.

"Strip. Now."

Lucy merely rolled her shoulders and allowed her dress to drop from her shoulders, puddling around her ankles. She stood in the cool air of the night, the moon's sliver of light shining along her pale shoulders. Mina, her cheeks burning, asked: "What...precisely are we learning tonight?"

"Changing," Aleera crooned.

Mina frowned. But she did undo the ties on her clothing. It took her a few more steps -- she had to remove the corset and underclothes as well. She tried to remain focused and steady, to not let excitement build inside of her...but she couldn't help it. Disrobing in the open air, with her friend watching her hungrily...it was...

Erotic.

She stood in the open air, shivering -- not from cold, but from the delight.

"Close your eyes," Aleera said, quietly.

Once again, the landscape of sound and scent filled Mina's mind.

"Breathe in..."

Her nose flared. She breathed in, feeling the delicious chill of the evening, the wild smells, the forest smells. She felt something catch in the infinite pool that was within her. Her blood began to...surge and bubble, frothing inside of her.

"You feel it?" Aleera growled. His voice was a quiet snarl, rough edged and sharp toothed. Mina trembled, and nodded, her own lips drawing back. She breathed in again -- and the wilderness swept into her and she felt a ping echoing from her breast -- and that sound was filled with the rushing of the wind through the trees and the rustling of the grass and the smell of prey animals. Her blood rushed through her, and if she hadn't known how to direct and move it from long practice, she was sure it would have simply sloshed around her, impotently and lacking direction. But Mina knew how to move it. How to guide it. How to let it slide where it wanted, warming her extremities from within.

Her fingernails lengthened. Hardened.

"This is the easiest form. It's natural for us. A hunger. A predator. A killer." Aleera's voice filled her ear. "Feel it?"

"Yes..." Mina growled.

"Rrr..." Lucy's voice was deeper and more resonant to her left, but she kept her eyes closed.

Her claws ached to...plunge into something soft. She knelt forward, and felt the fur sprouting along her shoulders, along her arms. For a moment, there was pain...then the transformation came faster and easier, her lips stretching forward, her nose pushing out. She should have choked, but instead, it was easier and easier to breathe, as if the whole of her body had become a conduit for the scent of the wild, for the call of the forest.

Her palms slapped the ground and her claws dug into the loam and she arched her back, then threw her head backwards, and she howled. The sound ripped out of her instinctively as the fur swept along her like water, and her paws skidded along the soft grass and leaves. Her tail burst from above her rump and her eyes opened and she saw the world from a foreshortened, low position. Her ears and nose brought her an awareness that was sharper and clearer than even her vampiric senses -- and she craned her head back.

Silver flanks.

Bushy tail.

Paws.

Her mouth opened -- her muzzle opened -- and her tongue tasted the air, her ears flicking backwards as she saw that, to her left, Lucy was...

A wolf.

A sleek, black furred wolf.

This is amazing! Lucy's voice spoke inside of her head as she hesitantly stepped forward, nosing at Mina's nose, then drawing back, with a playful yip noise. Mina let her own excited yip out, her tail wagging as she started to bound around, delighting in the raw physicality, the movement of her new body. She rolled onto her back, came around back onto her paws, then thrust herself up, her tail wagging faster now. Then a larger wolf slammed into her side -- knocking her over with a peal of mental laughter and a wolf-laugh.

See, you got it! Aleera said, his wolfen form larger than both her and Lucy. How does it feel?

I love it! Mina scrambled to her feet. She looked around, then sprang upwards and found herself shooting up like a rocket. She landed on the highest branch of a tree. There, she perched, looking down at the two smiling, wolfish faces of Aleera and Lucy.

That was a great jump! Lucy said.

Come on! Lets run! Aleera said.

Why? Mina asked.

As if we need a reason! Aleera's laugh was beckoning. He bounded off, a dart in the night. Mina sprang forward, leaping off the tree, then landed on her forepaws, then started to sprint after, the trees whipping past as she laughed, then howled, not needing the air to run -- she could simply use it to sing her delight to the world as she and Lucy bounced against one another, then swept away, evading trees, shooting past bushes, springing over fallen logs and splashing through creeks. The air was cold, but their furs and their undead bodies kept them warm.

They ran.

They ran.

They ran.

Lucy sprang into a clearing -- and Aleera, laughing, said: Keep running!

Because they had just hit a village. The villagers cried out in alarm, those who were awake pointing, others scrambling outside at the noise, looking around wildly. Lucy ran past a pair of men, woofing at them, growling and laughing at their screams of shock and fear. Mina felt the urge to play as well -- and she leaped upwards, then landed on the roof of a home, landing on the thick thatch. She scrambled over it, then dropped her head down, peering into a house -- and found that she couldn't stick her head fully into the home. Two young girls gaped at her, their eyes wide with terror and shock.

Mina grinned, wolfishly, then licked her chops, and laughed inwardly as the girls squeaked and drew backwards.

She sprang away, landed on a water barrel, then leaped off it -- and found a man was standing there, still in his nightclothes, holding a shotgun in his hand. He aimed it at her and Mina felt nothing but contempt for the weapon. She stood, erect and proud, and simply walked around him, casually, as if daring him to shoot. "U-Unnatural beast!" he said in Romanian, which she understood now, after this much exposure to it. "You're a servant of Dracula!"

Mina grinned.

What is...wrong with me? She thought. Tried to think. She was...having fun with this man's fear. But...

It was impossible to not feel an exhilarating rush, a delight, a raw primal pleasure. She was invincible. She was strong. After a lifetime of weakness, she could do anything, and with the blood of a wolf coursing through her and the speed and strength of their movement, with the dark of the night, she felt the urge to enjoy it was overwhelming. And so, she twitched her tail dismissively, then moved-

He fired.

And the bullets passed through her, smoothly, peppering the ground behind her. The flash and the report, though, had half blinded the man, and she was able to vanish into the brushes, leaving him blinking and fumbling with the shells. She fled from the village -- and Lucy and Aleera caught u with her, laughing. We really shouldn't do that... Aleera said. But...

It was fun! Lucy said. Even Mina enjoyed it!

Well... Mina shook her head, then started to run forward again. Come on!

She and Lucy and Aleera came back to the castle, feeling the warm ache of having run for so long. Aleera shifted to human, sighing and stretching his arms above his head, while Mina and Lucy both tried to do the same -- and found it was trickier than donning a hat, but easier than becoming a wolf. There was a certain...gravity, drawing them back to their bodies...and as they both remained, on their hands and knees, Mina felt the exhilaration of the moment fading, and was left considering what she had done...

And she had liked it.

"That was fun..." Lucy murmured.

"Yeah..." Mina closed her eyes, shaking her head. "W-We shouldn't have scared those-"

Lucy put her palm on her shoulder, then shoved her onto her back. She grinned down at her. "Scared them? We gave them something to talk about and maybe made a few hearts race. Oh no, what a horror." She licked her lips, then she leaned down and kissed Mina. Mina kissed her back, and caressed her back. When Lucy drew back, Mina mumbled.

"L-...Lucy, I..."

"If Jonathan wanted too, he'd be here," Lucy growled. "And if he cannot share, then...tough."

Mina knew that there was an argument, both moral and ethical and practical, against Lucy's words. But before she could marshal any of them, before she could say anything, Lucy leaned down and kissed her and Mina found herself kissing back. Biting. Her fingers gripped onto Lucy's blond hair, holding her there, her legs sliding up against her. She crooked her knee, pressing it to Lucy's cunt and Lucy broke the kiss, panting heavily. "

"You need me as much as I need you..."

"Yes..." Mina muttered.

Lucy began to roll her hips. She slipped her eager, needy undead cunt against Mina's leg.

"You're more like me than you want to admit...you changed your own blood in a wink when you weren't caught up in your own fear and shame-"

"I know, shut up!" Mina snapped, sitting up, glaring at her, grabbing onto Lucy's arms, holding her against her chest, their breasts pressing together. "I'm a monster and I love it." She bared her fangs, and Lucy laughed, then moaned, her back arching, her hard, hard nipples grinding against Mina's chest. Her eyes closed and she panted heavily, her fingers clenching into fists.

"You like hunting..."

"Yesss!" Mina nuzzled her neck.

"You like being strong," Lucy said, laughing.

"Yes!"

"You like being a wolf!" Lucy jerked her hands free from Mina's grip, then took hold of her head, rooting her in place, so that she could then kiss her again, pushing her backwards into the ground. Hard. Mina felt the earth deform underneath her and felt Lucy's leg pin her thigh down, so she was spread, open to the chill air. Then Lucy was drawing back, still holding Mina down, panting. "You want me to eat you, don't you?"

"Yes, yes..." Mina nodded.

"We're vampires and you love it, you love it..." Lucy leaned forward, her arms stretched out, still pinning Mina down. Her mouth, blazingly cold and intense, pressed to Mina's throat, then kissed down to her breasts, her fingers sliding along Mina's arms as she kissed and sucked at her nipple, using her teeth to draw a line between pleasure and pain -- and Mina arched her spine to push herself into her lover. Lucy kissed down her belly, her hands now pressing to Mina's face. She pushed two fingers into Mina's mouth and Mina sucked on her as Lucy's mouth found her cunt. Her fangs teased her pussy lips and her tongue swept into Mina -- and grew longer and longer, longer than Mina thought possible.

She groaned around Lucy's fingers, her eyes shut as Lucy's nose bumped against her clit and she ate her out with a ferocious abandon. Her eyes, bright ruby red, looked up into Mina's, and Mina looked down at her friend and lover, and she whispered. "Lucy..."

Lucy's tongue worked inside of her.

Mina screamed. "Lucy!"

Her back arched.

Her thighs clenched.

Lucy's hand gripped her throat, squeezing her, choking off any more moans as she drank and drank and drank. Then, slowly, Lucy drew her mouth back, her lips slippery.

She panted, despite not needing to breathe.

"I want to do more..." she crooned.

"How?" Mina asked, laughing, giddy from her climax.

"I don't know, I just...want more!" Lucy laughed. She grinned, slowly. "Aleera and Marishka and Verona were able to become men..." She licked her lips. "What if I became a lad, huh? What if...I fucked you better than Jonathan ever could?" She grinned. "What if I came inside of your hot little pussy, Mina?"

"L-Lucy!" Mina said, then laughed. "Oh my god, you're...utterly wanton."

"We've done so much. Why not do more?" Lucy crawled up next to her, the two of them wallowing in moonlight.

"Why not indeed?" Mina murmured, her head whirling. She had frightened innocent farmers purely to feel powerful. She had howled at the moon with the paws of the wolf. She had cheated on her fiance with her best friend, a woman. And she found that when she wasn't worried, when she wasn't thinking about what she should be...she could be more than she could have imagined. Her body flowed like ice under a brilliant sun -- moonlight melting flesh away, only for it to grow firm and solid again. Within a blink and a wink, Mina was laying on her back and gaping...at her cock. It lay against her belly, a modestly sized member, achingly eager and the same gray-white hue as the rest of her, throbbing. It terminated against her pussy, which was dripping, wet.

"Blimey..." Lucy whispered.

Mina snickered. Then giggled. Then laughed.

Then she was on Lucy.

"Eep!" Lucy laughed, squeaking, then gasped as Mina took advantage of her flexible, tough body to grab her knees and put them up by her ears. Instincts she had never felt before -- like the hunting instincts of the wolf, but more eager and playful -- blazed through her. She wondered if this was what men felt...was there a chemical in their body? A drug that separated a man from woman? Because she felt as if she had drunk glass of wine or taken a hit of snuff or something -- she burned with a need...to...do...

This.

Mina slammed into Lucy. Lucy bit down on her shoulder, her blond hair bouncing as she closed her eyes tightly. So...good! She thought as Mina growled and lost herself entirely to that burning instinct. She started to slam Lucy into the ground, using her strength and her speed to jackhammer into her lover. The slippery, silken perfection of Lucy tightened around her, then tightened again, then again -- and by then, Mina was so lost, so wild, that she barely noticed that her body had changed again.

After all.

She had needed balls for this.

"Rrrrrrh!" Mina threw her head back, baring her fangs, her balls clenching as she filled Lucy.

Lucy trembled, then lay slack under her, gasping heavily, her body glittering with diamond beads of sweat. "Yes...yes...yes..." She whispered.