To Spite Another God Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well.

That would be that.

"We shall escape this place and these little squid-fellow and defeat their squid-bodies with the human mind!" Dr. Van Helsing tapped his temple. "Keep a stiff upper lip, Good Jonathan, and know that deliverance is coming."

"What about Mina?" Jonathan hissed.

"Mina is a resourceful girl, you have described her, she will remain resolute and brave, never fear," Dr. Van Helsing said.

Murmurs and cries of shock came from the rest of the prisoners -- and Jonathan froze in terror as he saw that a tripod had arrived. It was not coming with a full bin. It was coming with an empty one -- and its tentacles reached out, lashing out, scooping up man after man after man. Jonathan hid behind one of the shacks, with Dr. Van Helsing, and the two of them watched as the basket was filled -- and the tripod left, as quickly and as horribly as it had come.

"Where are they taken?" Jonathan whispered.

"I believe we are not going to being wanting to find out," Dr. Van Helsing whispered back. "I think it is time for us to make our escape."

"And how-" He stopped as the older Dutchman held out what was clearly a pair of wire clippers, perfect for snipping through the fences around the camp. Jonathan opened his mouth, then closed it, then whispered.

"Where...did you hide that?"

"You are not wanting to know."