To Spite Another God Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God in heaven!" he exclaimed.

"Are you ever going to get used to the fact they're vampires?" Fosch asked, his voice wry.

Schlieffen harrumphed -- but Fosch had his own input: "Once we take the city, the Martians will counter attack. If they are bloody minded as they've shown themselves to be, and if they see us as nothing more than native scum they can annihilate, then losing Dunkirk will be the first signal they have to drop these...atomic bombs upon it. It will be just as clear a sign as our army remaining here. How do you plan to prevent that?"

Mina blinked.

Then sighed.

"That...is something we shall have to discuss."

"I have an idea, actually."

The entire tent glanced over, at Antoni, who was smiling shyly, his hand raised. "It all depends on i-if your artillerists mind...changing..." He said, shyly. "And if we can wait a day, maybe two, to complete the process."

The Generals frowned.

***

There had been no time to gather more dirt. The graves for the hundreds of artillerists, who would be roused within a few hours, had been dug straight into the soil of Romania. They had known that they would be forever tied in some way to this land, even if they used the procedures that Dracula had learned to travel far afield, and they had not a one argued against Antoni's suggestion -- not when it had been explained to them the vital role that they would serve.

There would be no time to train them...but for what they would need to do, there would be no need.

Mina watched those graves, unmarked save for the turned earth, and considered spending her evening with Jonathan and Lucy. The idea was tempting. More than tempting, it dragged at her -- any of them might be reduced to ash and left in the gutter after today. But instead of that, she was looking at the graves, and hoping against hope that she had not made a mistake. That she was not being goaded by the Martians. That they had not planned for exactly this kind of rushed attack.

"Mina?"

Lucy's voice drew her attention. She stood and turned to see her old friend, walking through the darkness. Under the brilliance of the stars overhead, with silvery moonlight washing over her figure, she was more lovely than Mina had words to express.

She wore not a stitch -- her pale breasts tipped with rosy red nipples, her sex concealed only by the faint shadows that cast along her body. She stood in the chill of the evening with a cold purity that made Mina's unbeating heart ache. Mina stood, flushing slightly as she felt her mouth dry -- but before she could speak, Lucy put her finger upon her lips, her other hand remaining at her side -- a long strip of black cloth dangling between her fingers. Her voice was soft.

"Dearest Mina, you've been carrying this all upon your back since Dracula died. I miss him dearly. But I miss you just as much." She slid her fingers behind Mina's neck, cupping her head, tilting it backwards so she could look into her eyes as she floated upwards, wafting through the air as if she was a leaf on the breeze. Her voice was husky. "You keep yourself removed from feeding, from turning, from...each other. And that's wrong. We're not Martians. We're vampires. And we need this..." Her hand took Mina's hand, guiding it to her breast. Mina moaned as she felt the soft supplness of her, her eyes growing hooded.

"Yes..." She mumbled.

"I've...spoken to the others..." Lucy whispered. "And they've agreed...we need something special, before our first attack." She grinned, impishly. "But you are going to need to be blindfolded for it..."

Mina's skin tingled and her throat tightened. "Blindfolded?"

"So glad you agreed!" Lucy said, impishly, and her hands darted out and tied the black cloth around Mina's eyes. Mina laughed, quietly, fully expecting to be quite aware of the world around herself despite the blinding...and she found that she wasn't wrong at all. Her hearing immediately ratcheted its sensitivity up, as did her skin's sensitivity. She could feel the faint susurrations in the air as Lucy moved behind her and placed her fingers on her shoulders -- hooking on the straps of her shift, then sliding them slowly to the side. Mina shivered from her head to her toes as the clothing dropped around her ankles, leaving her bare before the night. Lucy crooned in her ear. "Our general is so scantily clad...how scandalous..."

Mina giggled.

"And she has slept with her fiance without even marrying him. What a whore you are." Lucy kissed her neck, her cool lips running up from Mina's throat to her ear. She whispered there. "Do you want more cock tonight, my whorish Mina?" Her palms cupped Mina's breasts and Mina moaned and nodded.

"Yes..." she whispered.

"Good, good..." Lucy crooned. She swept forward, and Mina found herself carried in Lucy's arms, the strength radiating from her lover and friend quite comforting. She found herself brought into a large, cloth filled space. Faint hints of light glittered around the edges of the blindfold, feeling warm as they slipped along her body. She was in a candle lit space, and the scent of those candles filled her nostrils -- as did the smell of...good heavens. Her eyes widened behind the blindfold as she realized that she did not merely smell George and Lucy and Jonathan and Antoni and Aleera and Verona and Marishka. She smelled them, yes, but they were threaded in and among hundreds of other scents, and her ears could pick up the faint slippery sounds of hands...and mouths...and cunts...

Then Lucy was pressing her down, her arms splaying before her, and something leathery and harsh wrapped around her wrists, then drew taut and clicked into place. She felt a strange lethargy sliding along her arms and she wriggled against her restraints, murmuring. "What-"

"Crosses on the straps." A warm voice crooned in her ear -- it sounded like Verona. Her fingers glided along Mina's back. She paused, then whispered. "I believe he would have been proud of you."

Mina could hear a heavy breathing behind her. A soft chuckle came -- and her thighs were beginning to spread, her toes scraping along the ground. She was drawn flat against a table, and her rump had been lifted ever so slightly into the air, revealing her eager, dripping cunt. She had not realized, until that moment, how very excited she had gotten. She was unaware of precisely who was behind her -- who was breathing so eagerly. But she could hear tantalizing hints. Heavy paws upon the floor. A faint swish swish of...a tail?

Then she felt the exotic, triangular tip of a canine cock pressing to her sex -- and soft, soft paws slid along her back. Drool dripped onto her neck and a masculine voice growled in her ear. "General." It was a respectful tone -- as respectful as one could imagine, for a lupine-human hybrid vampire, about to mount her, about to fuck her, without her even knowing their name, their voice disguised by their form. Mina whimpered and bit her lower lip, her eyes closing tight behind her blindfold. Lucy petted her head, gently, her fingers teasing through Mina's black locks -- and Mina had just long enough to grow knotted up in eagerness before the paws gripped her shoulders and, with deliberate brutality, the lupine figure plunged into her. His cock was long and thick and his knot bumped immediately against her sex, stretching her as she cried out in purest bliss.

The lupine male was not gentle.

But...he knew he did not have to be. As his hips drove into Mina, his furred balls slapped against her pale thighs, Mina felt her tension unknotting and her unhappines slipping away, replaced with the tactile pleasure of the moment, the closeness of the other male...and the feeling of other hands upon her back. Gentle caresses, soft murmurs in several languages -- loving and kind, a compassion that did not contrast so much as they complimented the raw feral savagery of her current lover. He did not try to delay his pleasure...and so, Mina did not cum as he came inside of her, pumping his thick, cold seed into her womb, then drawing out of her, leaving her dripping and twitching with his seed.

The fact she was left wanting, though, made it all the more delightful as another cock came. This one was humanoid, but the firm breasts pressed to her back made it clear she was not being fucked by any male. A crooning voice purred in her ear. "Hey there, General Murray..." And she knew she was being ridden hard by none other than Sharon. "Mmm, you're nice and tight, even after that beast." Her fingers cupped Mina's breasts, sliding between Mina and the table she was tied down too. She played with her nipples...

And Mina felt herself losing her control utterly. She squirmed and thrust her hips back against the cock filling her -- trying to bring herself more and more pleasure as she moaned and panted, her fangs glittering. Sharon bit down on her neck, plunging her fangs into her, and she drank from Mina, drank her blood, drank her without any concern as she fucked her hard. Her feminine cock filled Mina as Mina herself crested her first climax, her vision behind her blindfold filling with splotches of color as her whole body radiated with pleasure. As two different loads of cum sloshed within her, she felt well used, well filled...

And then the third cock plunged into her. This one was flat tipped, almost equestrian, and jackhammered into her as a tight, heavy hand gripped her hair and tugged her head back. She felt almost as if she was being violated -- save that she loved every thrust, every push, every slam. Her sex felt sensitive, but there was no pain, only a pleasing ache that mixed with the spikes of bliss that shot along her spine. The cock slamming away into her came with soft grunts and groans and eager kisses along her neck and her ear.

The third cock filled her.

And then the fourth -- this one pressing to her anus. The girl sliding into her had lubricated her member, so that she pierced into Mina with the ease of the men who had fucked her pussy -- but the tightness of Mina's ass and the shocking pleasure of it was still lurid and forbidden. Mina gripped onto a hand offered her and another hand closed around her throat, lifting her head. It seemed someone had gotten impatient, because a thick cock slid between her lips, slotting between her fangs.

Mina found herself caught between two streams of love now -- men and women taking their turn to enjoy her, to fill her, to slam into her again and again. She felt filled beyond her belief, her belly swelling as if she had become pregnant -- cum dripping down her chin, splashing onto her back, and her shoulders. Some didn't even wait for her cunt or her ass to become free -- it did not take long for the solitary fuckers to become combinations, so that two women might both fill her ass and her pussy at the same time, their weight bearing her down, even as her mouth was taken by a lupine cock...she found that her hands had become unbound, but purely so that her blindfolded self could be used in more ways -- cocks filling her hands, their cum splashing against her cheeks.

She was taken, then, from the table and carried down into the lap of a heavy wolf, who slammed into her, bouncing her on his lap. Her palms slid up and down a pair of cocks, and their cum splashed her shoulders and her cheeks. Mina laughed -- and felt so full, so full of seed, so full of life, so full of happiness, of knowing that tomorrow, they might die, but tonight, their unlife was full of this. And there, in the hazy swooning mess that was her brain after so many lovers had taken their pleasure in her, she realized that this was like running through villages as a wolf, like sinking her fangs into an eager, willing throat, like feeling the terror of the unworthy, like ripping into a tripod.

It was what being a vampire was.

Togetherness.

Power.

Freedom.

Freedom to be and think and want and love.

She cried out her pleasure, wishing she could tell everyone what she had discovered, but she was too raw -- her throat could do nothing more than form the cries of orgasm, while the wolf fucking her gripped her shoulders and bit down on her throat, pinning her face first into the ground as he began to fuck her into the floor with all his animal strength before spending himself within her, filling her well fucked pussy with yet another blast of cum.

Mina sprawled there, twitching and quivering and happy. Then she realized...

Five, six seconds had gone by and no new cock?

She squirmed, managing to get her arms underneath her. She pushed her blindfold up just enough to see out beyond -- and she saw that the orgy had spread and grown. A hundred vampires, spread throughout the massive tent, candles flickering and glowing, filling the place with a warm orange glow. She saw women kissing. Men kissing. Antoni and Dr. Elphinstone were sprawled together while Mrs. Elphinstone kissed their cocks. George himself was not even fucking -- he was simply nude and chatting with another vampire, both of them laughing. There was a warm camaraderie, with the only shard of coldness being Verona, Marishka and Aleera, who had drawn into the corner, cuddling against one another, having grown wings to enfold themselves...

And there, across the tent, she saw Jonathan. He was nude, and his cock was damp, but he was not enfolded, or kissed, or held. And he was quite far from her. Mina drew herself up, tottering a bit, and then laughed as Lucy swept up behind her, cupping her breasts, whispering in her ear. "I may have taken three or six or twelve rounds at your cute little pussy, my darling Mina..." she nibbled at that, her fingers playing with Mina's nipples. Mina laughed and gasped quietly as she was pushed towards Jonathan. The three of them came to the exit of the tent, and Jonathan smiled, gently.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked.

"I did..." Mina murmured. "And I realized what it is that your problem is, Jonathan."

Jonathan blinked. "What? I...have a...well, which problem?"

Mina laughed. "Your shapeshifting problem. You did manage it, once." She beamed. "When I gave you an order to do it, remember?"

Jonathan chuckled. "Y-Yes. And you've ordered me since and it hasn't worked near so well. A-And even then, it-"

Mina put her finger right on his lips. "Shhh," she commanded, her voice soft, her eyes narrowing to slits. She still felt...not cock drunk, but life drunk, overjoyed and filled. Her eyes glitttered and she murmured. "Did I say you could speak, Jonathan?" she asked -- and he shook his head, his eyes wide. And his cock hard. His eager little cock, nice and hard for her. Mina slid from Lucy's grip, hearing Lucy's soft giggle, and pressed her palms against Jonathan, shoving him backwards. They moved out of the tent and his back bumped into a crate of ammunition stacked nearby. The camp beyond was dark, dawn being a near promise -- ushering in the darkest part of the night. Mina pressed herself against Jonathan and she looked right into his eyes.

"You like following orders, don't you?" she purred. "You fucked Marishka because she asked you -- she ordered you. You cheated on your wife because you were given an order..." She grabbed his dick, just a bit hard. Just a bit rough. His member throbbed against her palm and he gasped in shock.

"M-Mina-"

"Answer the question, Jonathan," she growled.

"Yesss, answer it!" Lucy crooned, having transformed into a bat. She flapped once, zipped overhead, then landed on the ammo crate, shifting to a human-bat hybrid. Her large red eyes, her pale white fur, her elongated ears, created a mockery of a feminine face as she leaned down and purred in his ear. "Answer your mistress, little boy-slut."

Jonathan gasped and whispered. "Y-Yes..."

"Yes what?" Mina whispered.

"Yes, I like following orders. I...I've never done...good with my life," Jonathan said, his voice husky. "I...I've just done what was expected and what was asked and..." He cut off as she put her finger back on his lip, a tiny drip of his pre-cum upon her fingertip. She smeared it slowly onto his lower lip as she crooned.

"Become a wolf. Now," she said. Her voice did not have a harsh crack of command. It did not have a furious growl to it. It was merely a voice that simply expected nothing but absolute and total obedience.

Jonathan flashed -- and then his paws pressed against her shoulders, his nose pressed to her nose, his breath cool against her face. Mina laughed, quietly, drawing back as Jonathan fell forward, then started to pad around -- his silvery fur glittering in the moonlight shining down overhead. Mina grinned. "Cat." She said.

Once again, Jonathan's flesh flowed.

Her palm caressed, now, along the spine of a sleek back kitten.

"Squid!" Mina said, her voice filled with delight, and she stood, tentacles wrapped around her wrist, and a black, wide eyed squid, Jonathan clearly shocked that he could even become this -- but such beasts were predators, were they not. She held her arm out.

"Oh, this is fun!" Lucy said, beaming. "But you should really test him."

Mina nodded.

Her smirk showed her fangs.

"Girl."

Flesh flowed and hair grew and then her hand was cupping the chin of Jonathan Harker, if Jonathan Harker had been born a girl. Her hair was long and very, very, very curly, and her bright red eyes glittered as she stood there. She was petite and waifish, with shockingly pale skin, and with plush red lips that contrasted fiercely against her pale skin. Her hands clenched at her sides and Mina remembered the confusion that had rushed through her when she had tried to experiment with her own gender -- and she had never gone as far as Jonathan just had. She had merely experimented with her genitalia. She bit her lower lip, her voice growing gentle.

"I'm very impressed, Jonathan," she whispered. "You can shapeshift, see? When you have the right incentive-"

"I...f-feel strange," Jonathan said, her voice high and quavering.

"That is normal," Lucy said, sliding from her perch to nuzzle up against Jonathan's back. "You do make quite a cute girl, you know." Her hands caressed along her side, her chiroptera dragging along Jonathan's flanks. She nuzzled her neck as Jonathan gulped.

"It's...as if..." She paused. "M-My skin no longer feels all tight. And I feel as if an immense weight is off my chest. A-And my voice doesn't sound so awful anymore!" She said, her voice brightening as she sat up a bit, her eyes widening.

Mina and Lucy exchanged a glance over Jonathan's shoulder. Mina opened her mouth, then closed it. "I beg your pardon?"

Jonathan looked confused. "What?" she asked.

"You...didn't like your voice?" she asked.

"My voice, my body, just like everyone else!" Jonathan said, nodding slightly. "The good book-"

"That's not how anyone else lives!" Lucy exclaimed. "I love my body! I love being a girl!" She turned Jonathan around, looking into his eyes. "How long have you hated your body?"

"A-Ah, uh...s-since my voice...changed, I suppose?" Jonathan stammered, sounding flummoxed as Mina pressed against her back, nuzzling her neck, her ear, holding her close. She furrowed her brow and focused -- then brushed her thoughts against Jonathan's.

"Do you mind if I enter your mind and memories?" she whispered.

"I-I...suppose?" Jonathan stammered, her voice sounding faintly dazed.

Mina entered into her husband's mind, feeling her from the inside out -- and rather than previous communications, she tried to gently enter into some memories. She hesitated, waiting for Jonathan to stop her -- but instead, she welcomed her into her memories and Mina dipped her thoughts in there...and immediately drew backwards, feeling a deep, abiding dissatisfaction, a longing, a want that was as formless as it had been repressed and chained down. She stepped backwards, then whispered, quietly. "Jonathan, how long have you wanted to be a female?"