To Spite Another God Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...w-wh...I..." Jonathan blinked. Then she whispered. "Oh."

"You didn't even know!?" Lucy exclaimed.

"I...I...I just thought...most men are miserable! Everyone at my workplace was miserable, I-" Jonathan yelped as Lucy grabbed onto her shoulders and shook her.

"My Quincy was not miserable! My John was not miserable! My Arthur was not miserable!" She shook Jonathan with each name, causing the slender girl's head to bobble alarmingly. "That is not what men are like, Jonathan! You absurd creature! You should have told us months ago!"

"I-I...the...there was...the..." She stammered more as Lucy laughed, then kissed her fiercely, having shifted to a fully human guise.

Mina shook her head. "W-Well, we can't keep calling you Jonathan then!" she exclaimed. Lucy drew back, beaming.

"Jennifer!" She said. "Oh! Joan!"

Jonathan -- or whatever she would prefer to be called -- still looked quite dazed. "W-Wait, I...I'm...a man?" she sounded hesitant. "I was born a man? I...can't just choose to change?"

"Why not?" Lucy asked. She grinned. "You're a vampire now. What is the church going to do, condemn you to hell?" She chuckled, then kissed Jonathan again. Mina tugged Jonathan's head backwards, turning her to the side, so that she could lean over her shoulder and kiss her as well, the two of them pinning Jonathan between them. When Mina broke the kiss...her husband, her wife now, did finally speak.

"...I...I like Jennifer..." she sounded hesitant.

Lucy beamed at her and at Mina, while Mina caressed her hands along Jennifer's body, and slowly thought the name in her mind, tolling it like a bell, as if she was testing the sound of it. Jennifer Harker. Jennifer Harker. Jennifer...Harker. She liked it. She liked it a great deal. She liked, even more, the way that Jennifer was leaning against her, her eyes half closed, her voice soft as she breathed. "This is nice..." She gasped as Mina's hands slipped up to cup her smallish breasts, to find her bright red nipples and to gently tweak them. She nibbled on the tip of her wife's ear, then purred there.

"This does mean you have...new virginities, do you not?" she purred.

"W-What?" Jennifer squeaked.

"True, she's never been with a woman or a man as a woman..." Lucy said, grinning wickedly. "How do you feel about men, Jennifer?"

Jennifer's cheeks heated and she stammered. "I-I don't want my first time to be anyone but with my Mina!" she exclaimed, sitting up a bit.

Mina closed her eyes and she focused. Her body grew and swelled. Her breasts shrank. And her pussy became home to a new sensation -- a kind of focused, intense awareness. An awareness of her cock. It was the same feeling she had had before, when she had grown a cock before. But she threw herself into the change further now, harder, more eagerly. Soon, even her...his internal thoughts had changed, subtly, shifting and twisting around until he was looming above his wife and grinning toothily. Mina had become a lupine-humanoid, with a thick, heavy red cock, slotted right between his wife's ass-cheeks.

"I know," he crooned.

"Minnnnna...damn," Lucy whispered. "How does it feel?"

Mina reflected. He expected, for a moment, to have the same disquieting sense of wrongness that Jennifer had felt for the entirety of her life, before this moment. Instead, he felt a kind of radiating strength and focused attentiveness, hormones rushing through his body and tickling the deepest part of his brain and saying...

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck right now.

"Good," Mina crooned. "Though, Mina isn't quite the right name for this form, is it?"

His paw cupped Jennifer's pussy, lifting her up with a single finger, his thick digit sliding into Jennifer's virgin pussy, drawing a gasping moan from the nubile girl. Jennifer sounded shocked as Mina growled softly.

"Call me...William."

"W-Will..." Jennifer gasped heavily.

Lucy drifted off the ground, floating beside the lupine head of her friend and lover. She whispered, quietly. "Mina...Will...did you feel...like Jonathan?"

"No," Will said, chuckling softly. "I just..." He paused, then licked his muzzle. "I think I just like the idea of being a man sometimes. A big. Strong. Man. With my cute little wife..." His paw slid away from Jennifer's cunt and he pushed the slippery fingertip into her lips, forcing her to taste how eager, how wet she was. Will leaned down and growled in her ear. "You want me to take your virginity, don't you, Jennifer?" His finger popped free and Jennifer panted, hungrily.

"G-God, yes, William!"

"Mmm, I like that. William. It sounds so official," Will crooned.

Lucy shivered. "D-Damn, William. I like this." She grinned. "I wonder if..." She focused and, before William's eyes, Lucy shifted as well. Her shoulders broadened and her impressive bust shrank while pale white fur, a mirror to William's midnight black fur, grew along her body, even as it stopped being her body and became his body. His muzzle was long and elegant and he had a slightly sleeker, slightly more vulpine than William's broader one. That didn't prevent Lucy's thick, bright red cock from being just as long and just as thick and just as heavily knotted.

"O-Oh god..." Jennifer whispered, hungrily, as Lucy laughed.

"Ohh this does feel good. Not how I'd spend my eternity, but I will definitely enjoy it from time to time." He chuckled. "How does Luke sound?"

"Lucas Westenra and William Murray, about to utterly destroy Jennifer Harker," William said, quietly, his paws on Jennifer's shoulders. "I like the sound of that."

"Eep!" Jennifer gasped as she was turned around, then picked up, paws hefting her as if she weighed literally nothing at all. Her thighs spread wide and her ankles were pinned up over her shoulder, her back mashed against Lucas' chest, her cunt spreading wide for William, who pressed in close. Her ass cheeks ground against Lucas' thick shaft and she trembled like a leaf on the wind as William looked down into her eyes. Her bright, ruby red eyes.

Her bright, ruby red, eager eyes.

"Take me..." Jennifer whispered. If they had been human, William would never have heard that feather soft plea.

But if they had been human, they'd never be this happy.

His cock pressed its tip right against Jennifer's slippery, eager pussy and he crooned. "I love you, Jennifer. And I think, for once, you finally love yourself, huh?" He grinned, showing his teeth, and Jennifer started to cry softly -- bright red tears of pure joy sliding down her pale cheeks as Lucas held her up and drew his cock back. Her anus spread eagerly, pliantly for Lucas' thick dick, and she cried out -- save that her cry of pure bliss was cut off, smothered, by the warmth and flexible muzzle of William as he kissed her hungrily and thrust deeper, his knot bumping against her cunt.

The two massive lupines wriggled their hips.

Then began to, as they had promised, utterly fucking destroy Jennifer Harker.

The lithe form caught between them, the form of Jennifer Harker, writhed and trembled and her back arched, her sex and her ass tightening again and again and again as every other thrust -- and there were a great many thrusts, with both lupines working their dicks into her in alternating patterns -- set off an orgasmic wail. Jennifer screamed out again and again and again -- because William was not going to muffle those lips of hers with his muzzle every moment of the night. And in fact, William delighted in the incoherent bliss that spilled from his wife's lips with every single thrust, delighted in the heavy impact of his balls against Lucas' balls.

The two of them fucked her for what felt like an eternity -- but their bodies were primed, their cocks eager.

Lucas threw his head back and howled.

William threw his back and added his own song to Lucas -- and the two of them came. Their balls clenched and thick, heavy blasts of cum gushed into Jennifer, filling her and causing her to quiver...and then go slack, slumping forward against her husband, her eyes closed. William panted, heavily -- and the dawn's light broke over the horizon, illuminating that a figure stood at the side of the tent, gaping at the three of them.

He was a young Frenchman, with a pencil thin mustache, dressed in the uniform of a private.

"...can I help you?" Mina asked -- her body flowing like water, transforming back to her feminine form. She had noticed, right at the very end, after the warm pleasure of the orgasm had faded, that a disquiet had began to form in her belly. So, she liked being a male...for sex. And only for sex. Interesting. Lucas had, by then, shifted back to Lucy. Though, she did still have a long, thick cock, which she worked out of Jennifer's rump with a little wriggle, provoking a mewl and gasp of pleasure from Jennifer with every tiny twitch.

The Frenchman looked ready to faint. "G...General Fosch...s-sent me to ask..."

"Are we ready for the fight?" Mina asked. She glanced back, into the tent.

The light of the dawn had come to the vampires within -- and they had all taken the forms during the freedom of the night, before the dawn had forced them to a singular form. That was part of the plan....after all. Mina showed her fangs as she looked back at the Frenchman.

"Tell Fosch we are. The attack is on."

Jennifer slumped to the ground, cum dripping from her ass.

"...after we get her to bed."