To Take Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see some of you then," the blonde returned with no reaction to his tone of voice. She pushed a hand out to him, almost in a dare. What she felt was interesting was that she was actually almost laughing, or at least smiling, with this dude's constant dry humor.

"That almost sounds fair. Try not to laugh, okay?" The sitting man looked at the blonde in mock terror. When she rolled her eyes and nodded the sitting man sat forward a little removed his shirt in one smooth move.

There were a few tattoos on his slightly muscular chest. His shoulders were strong, as were his previously hidden biceps - probably from the pushing around the wheelchair. His stomach wasn't rock hard but neither was it rolling in fat. There was a little softness there but nothing that millions of other men didn't have.

The sitting man held out his arms in search of appreciation but didn't get any. He then held out his hand for the blonde to remove a little more.

With her hands on her hips the blonde rolled her eyes and then quickly lifted the sports bra up and over her breasts and then her head and stood there, waiting for any type of nonsense from this guy.

The sitting man watched the most beautiful set of breasts he had ever seen fall out of the sports bra. They were at least a large C if not a small D. There was almost no hang to them. The skin around them tight and the shape wasn't the sag-drop of larger breasted women; more of a flow from the top to the bottom - like Anne Hathaway only a little larger, or maybe Jamie Lee Curtis from Trading Places, almost perfect teardrop. The nipples stood out from the mammary mountains a good distance but not out of proportion. The pale skin looked smooth and well cared for.

When the man in the wheelchair motioned for the blonde to continue she again rolled her eyes and with a sultry move she leaned down a little a inserted her thumbs into the waistband and roughly pulled her panties from her hips. While there was no trying to be sexy about anything the sitting man found it all very sexy. When he spied her completely shaved pussy he almost jumped from his wheelchair to get to it. There was no landing strip and the labia beneath her clit was completely hairless.

"Now you," the blonde ordered, standing there completely naked.

"Oh, uh, okay, but no laughing. My ego can't take too many more crushes today." With quick, practiced movements the man in the wheelchair locked the brakes, undid a strap holding him to the chair and gently let himself down to the floor. When he reached it he lay back, undid his belt, paused for a moment, and then sharply removed his shorts and underwear in one move and set them aside. He stood up on the stumps of his legs for a moment and the blonde watched one of the biggest cocks she'd ever laid eyes drop from between the short legs still wearing the Merc socks. The head of his soft manhood was only a couple of inches away from the floor. With the same practiced move he levered himself back into the chair with his strong arms.

The blonde woman watched all of this and when the sitting man reset himself in his armrest-less wheelchair she figured his cock had to be six inches soft, or at least only partially filled with blood. He wasn't hard but there was a thickness that looked like it had been on the way or something. There was a small trace of fear within her.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" The blonde's voice was both incredulous and stunned.

"A little small for you, then? Shit! I knew I should have gotten that penis enlargement surgery when it hit my spam." The blonde thought the sitting man was actually serious that his manhood was small.

"You want me to put that thing inside three holes?," she said instead.

"At least two," said the sitting man easily. "I'd prefer all three, though." He smiled wide at his own predication but it didn't travel to the blonde's face.

"It's not even hard. How big is it when it gets hard?"

The sitting man thought about it. Unlike most men he'd actually never measured himself. Probably because he was typing all the time. He was a nerd and he knew it and the amount of women he'd had sex with could actually be counted on one hand. "I, uh, don't really know," he said sheepishly. "Want to help me figure it out?" His smile was genuine if lopsided.

Standing in the nude had never bothered the blonde before when she was with a man but this was something different. Her mouth watered for the flaccid meat of the sitting man but her brain was trying to dissuade the idea of trying to put that monster in any of her holes while fully erect. There was a strong fear but there was also a strong interest.

Taking a hesitant step forward the blonde became lost in the action, her mind trying to find a way to take her thoughts from this craziness, but when she felt a tongue slide across her pussy the odd interest in getting the thing inside her manifested more fully. Of course, the whole problem with this at the moment was that she was in the middle of a job. She hadn't even heard the chair roll forward.

The Voice said she needed to do what needed to be done to get this job completed. That's why the man with the gun was dead now. That guy was going to cause a problem so he was removed from the equation. The blonde didn't have any issue shooting that prick. Sure, she'd slept with him a couple of times, he wasn't a bad lover, but he was a bad person. She was a bad person, too, she knew, but she'd never had an issue doing the job, completing the job, by nearly any means possible and also didn't let the majority of her emotions out while doing it. There appeared to be a contradiction happening in her head.

Now that her pussy was getting licked very well she was okay getting the job done this way. The blonde wasn't a prostitute but sometimes, she figured, you've just got to do what's got to be done.

The man sitting on the wheelchair was leaning a little forward and licking the pussy in front of him like mad. He was fast and uncoordinated, spending only a couple seconds doing one move before moving to the next area of the tasty vagina. He licked the clit while using one finger to stab up into the sleeve of birth then he would pull his hand out and use his thumb to rub her clit while licked into the slit, trying to wet her, trying to make this whole thing worthwhile.

When he felt hands on his head first push him into the body and then push him away from the body he hoped he was doing alright. There was the stigma of being in a wheelchair to one degree but the larger degree was that he was about as pleasant a person to be with as a hungry tiger. He knew he probably needed to work on it but he didn't care.

When he lifted his face to the blonde after being pushed away he watched her lean down and grab his half hard cock with her right hand. This let her tits hang down and he wasted no time in grabbing both of them with both hands. He was not soft about it but he was also not a sadist; he was excited!

The blonde's face was right next to the sitting man and what was terrible for her was she could feel his excited breathing and his breath was sweet and pleasant. Maybe he was relaxed with his mouth the rest of the day but right now she had him almost panting. When she leaned her cheek into his the man's hands froze for a moment and then slowly picked up playing with her tits. She could tell he was inexperienced and it made her feel lighter inside for some reason.

The blonde turned her head and then tilted it a little so she could reach the sitting man's lips. It was awkward positioning but the sitting man responded tentatively and then he let go of her tits and grabbed both sides of her face and held the kiss like it would be his last or she would try to escape for something better. She liked his excitement and just let the situation unfold for another moment or two.

With a forceful release the blonde removed her lips from the sitting man and knelt in front of his chair. As she'd been stroking him his cock was a little harder now and just seemed to grow thicker and longer with every stroke, like it didn't know when to stop or something. She licked the underside of the large head and the sitting man's arms flailed above her. Was this his first blowjob?

Stroking and licking his mushroom head was good, he tasted good, but she wanted to try for a little more now so she pulled him forward from his waist and opened her mouth as wide as it could go and took as much of the still-growing cock into her mouth. The blonde thought she was a pretty good cocksucker but even this couple of inches was defeating her. She pressed forward as much as she could but still only got another inch, a total of maybe four, into her mouth. She kept her tongue working, for all of the space that wasn't there but she now wanted to make this worth something.

If I'm going to get fucked by a cock this big, she thought, better make it as pleasurable as possible. This thing in my mouth is going to rip me in two when it enters my pussy. No way is this going in my ass, though, not a chance!

After only another minute the blonde removed her mouth from the huge piece of blood filled meat and said to the sitting man, "Alright, this thing is well hardened, let's see how big it is."

The sitting man's face was in a daze and it took a moment for him to welcome himself back to earth. "Uh, well...there's a ruler there on the desk. Will that work?" His snarky quips seemed put off by sex.

The blonde rose and walked to the desk, found the ruler and brought it back to the sitting man. With no sensitivity of any kind she grabbed the huge cock and stood it up and placed the ruler right next it. "Holy shit," she said. "It's almost ten inches! What are you, some kind of mutant?"

The sitting man's mind was coming back as he responded, "No, I'm an alien now get on here and let me impregnate you." There was a quirky smile on his face and the blonde even snickered at the statement, stupid as it was. He knew he was big, his naiveté was not so strong, but the reality was he really hadn't known how long he was.

"This thing is going to break me," the blonde said, a little scared.

"I'll try to control it," the sitting man said quickly.

The blonde turned around, sat down and let the sitting man's hands hold her up from the ass cheeks while she worked the huge cock at the opening of her pussy. She got the head in and lowered all of an inch before she had to stop to let her pussy lips stretch to be able to accommodate the sitting man's tool.

"Okay, this isn't going to work," the blonde said after only a few moments of trying to get the monster in. "You're able to get out of the chair so let's try another angle."

She slowly lifted herself from the mean cock and already felt empty, like she took a shit from her vagina. Stumbling to her knees the blonde turned over and lay on her back, spread her bent legs and then lay her head on the carpeted floor.

Like he was using rope or something to swing from the wheelchair as soon as the blonde's back hit the floor she felt the legless wonder crawling between her legs. She was afraid to look at what was going to happen but as she was interested to see how this was going to happen she opened her eyes and lifted her head to see the legless man on his stumps, guiding his huge cock into her.

When his cock entered the blonde's pussy for the second time he knew he had to take the time to let her stretch out. Leaning on his stumps no longer hurt him so he was able to hold his cock at the entrance to her body without any issue. When he felt her body stretch a little he pushed in a little more. "Oof, wait, wait, wait," the blonde said, almost pleading for mercy, holding her fingers against his stomach.

So he waited. He pulled back a little and then pushed in a little, wetting her more and allowing the lubrication to allow more of him in while giving her body time to stretch open. Maybe it was because he usually paid for his pussy that he got chicks who could actually suck and fuck him with some ability but this was not what he was hoping for. The stereotype that chicks with guns have done everything and can take anything was a very distinguished misnomer in the legless man's mind just then.

Then it felt like something popped and his cock just slipped in against the weight of his leaning body. He almost fell over it happened so fast. Unfortunately for the blonde he went in very fast and very far and ran into her cervix and she cried out in pain. "Sorry about that. I was trying to get a reverse blowjob from all the way down here."

The blonde almost laughed. The stab of this monster cock did, indeed, hurt but was more of a painful surprise of pleasure than anything else. "There's stuff in the way, dude," answered with a light grimace.

"Well, now that I'm in let's get the fucking going, shall we?"

"Let's see what you got, little man." Eyeing each other there was a little more shared humor and when he started using his hips like pistons she knew that there would probably never be another one like this. Another fuck like this, she thought, would be right next to impossible. Let's just hope he lasts more than thirty seconds.

The legless man went at it now. She dared or pushed him so he had to answer. Of course, he couldn't put his whole dick inside of her but he found the measure of length before he crushed into the deepest reaches and then went for broke. Pulling almost all the way out, leaving in just the head of his cock he would slam back into her and stop before he reached her throat, er, whatever was in the way.

His mind was going in a hundred directions about nothing important and something to do with quantum physics sitting inside a bracket laying down inside a batter of pancakes surrounded by the knowledge of going ice skating on the sun probably wasn't going to happen today coupled by the idea that hang-gliding with fighter jets might be a losing battle for them...he had to not blow his load somehow.

This was tightest pussy the man had been in for quite some time and the vice grip surrounding his manhood was causing him to get very close very fast. He pushed in and pulled out, staying on his stumps he reached down the way to her and played with her clit which caused the blonde to squirm and try to move her hips away from him. Yeah, good luck on that, he thought. Some military commander would be proud of his cock trap.

The legless man just kept sliding back and forth with little honest regard for how the blonde was doing. This was for him to seal a deal, not to make her feel good. Despite that thought watching her tits bounce all over the place caused a dysfunction within his mind that maybe he did need to make her feel good.

When he felt his balls say something the legless man stopped and pulled out of the wonderful pussy of this beautiful woman. He held himself at the base of his shaft and around the middle using both hands - trying to cut off any flow from anything anywhere.

The blonde had almost been enjoying the sex. It was both pleasure and pain at the exact same time and she wasn't sure which she liked more or if she could even take anymore. When the emptiness claimed her she opened her eyes and looked down her body to see the legless man holding his cock, probably trying not to blow his load.

When the blonde looked up the legless man saw her and said, "Just need a moment to try and save time for your bosses. How about you suck on this a little while I've got it here?"

The blonde said nothing but sat up and brought her upper body through her legs and her mouth right down onto the held monster member. She'd done stuff like this before so it didn't bother her at all tasting herself. What she did find interesting was that the thickness of the man's cock seemed to have grown or something. She could take the large mushroom head in but could barely get her lips passed the top of the shaft.

She bounced on it and then licked it a few times before she sat back up and asked, "Now what?"

The legless man looked at her and a soft smile crept across his face. "Please turn around. Let's get some wolf action in on this thing."

The blonde froze for a moment and then said, with deep severity, "Get that thing anywhere near my ass and I'll chop it off and feed it to you, you hear me, Little Man?"

"A-yup," was the only reply.

Almost reluctantly the blonde simply turned over to her hands and knees and basically presented herself. The legless man felt like he might be able to hold off from an orgasm for a few more pumps into this nice pussy so he stump-walked a couple of inches forward and sprung his massive member up between the blonde's legs. The head of his cock slammed into her clit and she nearly buckled her knees. When he dragged his member back through her split pussy lips he waited for that telltale dip that would let him know when he found the entrance to her.

When the entrance presented itself the legless man entered her slowly, pushing past that point of acceptance from her body and going all the way back until he softly tapped into the stopping point. The blonde cooed and moaned at the entrance and then the pressure inside of her. The legless man closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the purity of the feel without a condom on his sheathed-with-a-pussy member. It was beyond the promise of luxuriation.

When the cock penetrated her the blonde wasn't sure whether this was pure pleasure or defeating pain. It did feel good but the member filled her so much that she almost felt like she was getting tortured. When the member started a slow back and forth into her neither feeling increased above the other. She figured she should probably be feeling some kind of ambivalence at the dichotomy but her thoughts were so jumbled that she just let it all go and let the man do what he wanted.

The legless man was slow, sliding in and out of the blonde. He was deliberate in his movement. He wasn't a mean person. The slowness also increased his pleasure tenfold. With the slightly different feel going in and out of the blonde from behind he wanted to quit the rest of his life and just fuck this woman. He didn't need to know her name or even want to know anything about her as long as he could keep moving in and out of her, staring at her asshole -

That gave him an idea and he wet his mouth and dropped a dollop of spit right into her anus. Releasing one his hands from her hips he used his thumb to rub the anal entrance and press into it. Whether or not it made her feel good he didn't really care at the moment, he liked anal sex and if this was the closest he was going to get here with this woman, well, he'd do what he could.

When she felt the spit fall into her backdoor the blonde froze for a moment. She was afraid this weird guy was going to try and put the monster meat stick into her there. When she felt a thumb press into the wetness and just rub it actually felt good and she tried to enjoy it. It increased the balance for pleasure against the pain so she focused there and let it consume her. Then she heard a beeping coming from the computer and she turned her head that way.

The legless man felt his balls tighten up and this time he was going to let go. Ten million for getting to have sex with this woman was nowhere near worth letting the company get stolen from but another ten million was, well, another ten million. When he heard the beep from the computer he knew that the information he was waiting for was arriving. He began listening for another sound but hadn't yet heard it.

However, no listening was needed to let him know that his nuts decided now was the time to unload their cargo.

The legless man began to grunt and he slammed harder into the blonde on her knees in front of him. He removed his thumb from her asshole and reset his grip on her hips and just pounded. "I'm about to come," he said, almost out of breath. "Which hole do you want it in?"