To Take Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde wasn't even close to having an orgasm yet. This whole sexual situation had only been going for about ten minutes, if that, and she wasn't ready. She had to remember, though, that she was doing a job and despite how good things started to feel she was still on a job. The job...the job...the job.

The woman getting pounded into turned her grimacing face to the legless man and grunted out, trying to be sexy or something, she couldn't say, "I want it on my tits." She didn't want this super nerd coming inside of her. Neither of them were protected against getting her pregnant and she wasn't going for that.

"That's not an option...," he began.

"Make it an option," the blonde almost yelled.

"Fine," the legless man said breathlessly. "Turn around." He pulled out of her and she turned her chest back to him but almost too slowly. As soon as her chest was turned toward him one pull on his wet cock shot a blasting eruption onto her coming around tits.

Just as she finished her turn and sat on her ass the second shot erupted and was almost as strong as the first. The image of the almost-legless man standing on his stumps with a cock longer than his remaining thighs was humorous to the blonde and she took the remaining shots with a smile on her face. What she wasn't prepared for, though, was the strength of the man's arms as he reached out, grabbed her head from her tied bun and pulled her face to his still dripping cock and shoved it between her lips.

The legless man had blown his load and when he saw the blonde smiling he didn't know whether he was upset or fascinated. Neither bothered him but to be a little ignoble he grabbed her head and brought her down to his manhood. Her surprise opened her mouth and he shoved himself in as far as he could go. She immediately started to gag and choke, flailing her hands and arms to get away.

Finally hitting the rude man's arms in the right places the blonde was released and she stumbled back, away from the now laughing legless motherfucker who was so rude. "What the fuck," she screamed. When she closed her mouth she had the taste of his semen all over her tongue. The blonde woman never minded the taste of a man's release but this rudeness made it bitter.

"Sorry about that," the legless one said with a huge smile on his face. "I decided the option wasn't one and didn't tell you about it."

"I should kill you right now," the discomfited blonde said. "Then the money you just got won't be worth anything to you."

A smile split the man's face and asked, "What money?" At the same time he grabbed his shirt, placed it on the seat of his wheelchair and deftly climbed in, strapped in and rolled back to the computer.

"I heard the computer beep. I figured that was your money transfer being completed." The blonde was rising from the floor and grabbing some of her clothes to dress.

The smile hadn't disappeared from the wheelchair-bound man's face, it only seemed to grow, as he replied, "Oh, no. That wasn't the transfer being done. That's still not done so you don't need to get dressed yet." He looked at the blonde whose face was disconcerted with confusion. "No, that beep was the confirmation that the police and Federals have made their way in."

The man touched one key and the door to his office unlocked and there was an immediate entry by armed personnel yelling at her to get down on the floor, hands behind her head and whatnot. The legless man told them to let her get dressed, at least partially. The four men who had come into the room surrounded the blonde whose face showed contempt and anger. Her gear was being picked up and removed - all of her weapons and tactical implements that could have helped her escape were now escaping from her.

When the blonde had her bra and panties, pants and shirt and socks placed - she wasn't allowed to put her boots on - she was handcuffed and removed from the room. She looked back once to the man sitting in the wheelchair with anger and some dismay. He didn't know what she was thinking but he actually didn't care.

With a few more key strokes he viewed other parts of the building and saw the pretty good hacker, Triumph-All, being taken away in cuffs. All of the floors were safe again and the sitting man leaned back with a small smile that everyone was okay. He never liked to see people get hurt when they didn't need to.

The police and federal agents came and went, asking him questions while he dressed, debriefing him about all that happened. The sitting man provided video and trace logs for the IP addresses of the group that ran this whole mess of crazy. The ten million had, indeed, been transferred and that let him trace the accounts and pass it all along. It took some time but after the executives of the company thanked him and everyone was done with their questioning the sitting man just stared off into space for a time.

He thought about the blonde and the type of woman she was - all tough but controlled, smart but still capable of following orders. He was sorry that he had to get her arrested. She would have been a good part of the Organization he had just taken over.

Reaching behind his seat the man in the wheelchair pulled out a burner phone and a made a call. "Yes?"

"The Voice? Really? How many spy movies have you seen?" The questions were filled with sarcasm but followed by laughs from both ends of the phone. All of a sudden the two talking on both ends of the line were laughing at each other's jokes and quips.

"Now, really, is it done?" The voice on the other end of the line was suddenly serious.

"Of course it's done. It was done three months ago," the sitting man responded.

"Wait a minute! You said it would take you more time..."

Blowing out a breath filled with annoyance the sitting man interrupted, "You think because of who you are that you're the only one who can see what's going? Don't be silly. Now, per our agreement one hundred million dollars has been transferred to your account. You can check and then you can get down here and suck my dick, literally. I don't care if you are the president of the company you just stole from, Mrs. Walters, keep your end of the bargain or you'll be fucked, just like the blonde."

"I hope so," the voice of Mrs. Walters said.

The sitting man hung up the phone, pulled the SIM card and used his strong hands to bend and crumble it into little pieces. He looked back to his computer and watched the money roll into his account. What he transferred for this wicked woman was slowly being siphoned off into his own bank account.

It'd take a little while for the money to be gone but by that time, well, everything would be elsewhere, including him.

About ten minutes later the door to his office opened without a knock. The forty-something or other president of the Fortune 5 company walked through and began undressing. No words were said, none were needed as she walked around the desk to where the sitting man already had his cock out.

"Yeah," he thought as he watched woman take him in her mouth, "it's good to be the king."