To Tease a Perv Ch. 06

Story Info
Two girls decide to do a number on a registered sex offender.
3.3k words
4.1
5.3k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy was making only incoherent gasping sounds now, as he worked on his tormented erection, pumping and twisting it in his fist.

"That what you're doing now, Troy, masturbating to us?" the brunette said, making a stroking motion with her hand. "Bet you are!" The blonde covered her mouth and giggled. "I bet you love to masturbate, don't you?" the brunette went on. "Probably do it all the time every day, you need it so bad. I mean, it's the only thing you can do when you get all hot and bothered over sweet pretty girls like us, isn't it? That what you do when you get home after drooling over hot girls in the mall, huh? Get your cock out and jerk it up and down until it shoots all over?"

"Oh, I'm sure he does," the blonde said, "I bet he's really good at it, too." They both laughed. "Seriously, though, Troy, we're here to help, yes we are. When the girls you watch get you so excited, it's really hard to control yourself, isn't it? Keep from doing something that would get you in trouble? Well, the next time you get a hard-on when you look at girls that drive you crazy come see us - we'll help you jerk off!"

"Right," said the brunette, "and we'll make it good for you." She licked her lips. "Really good."

"You know what," the little blonde said, as if just thinking of something. "I think we should give him some encouragement! What do you think?"

"Oh, yes, we really should! What do you say Troy? Should we encourage you while you masturbate? Get you really hard so it'll feel sooo good? Yes? Okay, hold on a sec..." Both girls stood up and walked forward, out of the picture. After some jostling and re-focusing, the view was filled with just their heads and shoulders as they turned to face each other and smile. Then slowly, languorously, they tilted their heads and kissed, their lips opening just as their mouths pressed together. They held their kiss for several seconds, then turned to smile into the camera. "Like that, Troy?" the blonde whispered. She bit her lower lip, then they turned to each other again and moved forward, but this time instead of kissing their tongues snaked out from between their parted lips and began darting into each other's mouths, swirling around each other and flicking their tips together sensually. With their tongues still in each other's mouths they melted together into another kiss, passionate and searching. Then they pulled apart and turned to smile into the camera, their eyebrows lifted provocatively.

"Like it?" the brunette said. "Your cock like that?"

Turning, they walked back towards the wall as the blonde used the remote to focus and frame the view to include both of them from head to toe. "Would it encourage you if we took off our clothes, Troy?" the blonde said, grasping the sides of her teddy at her hips and raising it a little. "Would you like to watch us undress while you masturbate?" The girls looked at each other and giggled.

"Me first," the brunette said.

"Okay!" The cute little blonde turned and began to undress her friend, grasping the hem of the long t-shirt and slowly pulling it up. The brunette raised her arms to help, and turned around to remove and replace her mask, and when the shirt was off stood facing the camera in only her tiny bikini panties. The blonde stepped behind her and looked into the camera as she ran her hands over her friend's body, down her sides to her hips and up over her stomach to her breasts. She bounced them up and down playfully, then cupped them in her hands and gently squeezed them.

"Wish you could do this, Troy? They're so firm and luscious." She twirled her friend's puffy nipples between her fingers. "Don't you wish you could do this to girls you see at the mall, the ones who never wear a bra? They're teasing you on purpose, you know." She giggled. "We do it, too," she said. "Just to tease your cock." She puckered her lips, kissing toward him. "I bet you love to masturbate thinking about those girls. She pouted. "But you can't help it, can you? They just get you so hot and bothered. We make you want to see our naked tits so bad it just drives you nuts - but look: now you can!" She squeezed the brunette's large breasts in her hands and moved them up and down, side to side, bounced them to show him how hard and firm they were.

She moved her hands back to the other girl's hips. "I bet there's something else you're dying to see, Troy, isn't there? Should I do this?" She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the brunette's bikini panties and began to push them down. "Is this something you'd like to see while you masturbate? Is it?" She pulled the panties down an inch and stopped. "You want more? Would that make your cock happy? So far it's been just a tease, hasn't it?" She giggled and continued to pull her friend's white cotton panties down until she had almost exposed what was nestled between her legs. "Does this make stroking feel good, Troy? Does it make it feel soooo good? Mmm, keep staring while you play with your cock, I'm going to pull her panties all the way off for you while you masturbate..."

"Yeah, yeah, do it, ohhhh yeah!" Troy's eyes were glazed and staring between the young girl's legs as his slippery fist twisted and jerked his engorged cock. He tried to keep his strokes slow, to edge his pleasure for as long as he could during this wicked tease. As the blond girl kneeled and once again reached for the waistband of the panties to pull them down, the brunette suddenly turned around, and her back was to the camera as the blonde slowly pulled the tight panties down over the firm globes of her friend's perfect bubble-butt. She grinned at Troy and winked.

"God damn you, oh you little bitch!"

She stood back up and looked out at the camera, pouting. "Aww, Troy," she said sympathetically, "you all frustrated again? But you love it, don't you? Your prick is loving it, too, that hard, aching prick of yours - it's going crazy, isn't it? Ready to explode!" Then she stepped in front of her friend. "My turn!" she cried and turned around.

The brunette turned to face her and proceeded to undress her as well. Moaning and stroking furiously now, Troy was forced to watch the blonde from the rear as her transparent teddy and lacy pink panties were removed by her friend, still strategically hidden behind her. Both girls were nude now as the maddening little blonde looked back over her shoulder at the camera and grinned. "Ready for your encouragement, Troy?" she said. "But don't come too soon. We love to drive perverts crazy while they masturbate!" The girls turned to face him, and proceeded to tease and tantalize him mercilessly, lasciviously flaunting every inch of their mouth-watering bodies to inflame his lust, driving him mad with frustrated arousal and taunting him repeatedly by telling him that he would never, ever get to have them.

Whenever they said this their voices would be gentle and sympathetic. Gee, we're sorry, they'd say, so sorry you're addicted to young girls, it must be so hard to control yourself when you peek up their dresses or see them playing volleyball on the beach in their tight, teeny bathing suits. Bet it makes your cock real hard when you see that, huh? Makes you need to masturbate real bad. We're just trying to help, giving you some of what you need so bad. We're just like those cock-teasing girls - do you wish you could feel us up? I hope you do - just think about it, Troy.

Troy was stroking himself with abandon now, his tongue actually hanging out as he stared at the two naked girls who were teasing him and posing deliberately to drive him wild with sexual excitement. They kept taunting him - "Nasty pervert, looking at young girls like us! You should be ashamed of yourself - think of how much older you are than us. You wanna come, Troy, do ya? Well, just try not to!" He did try, to extend the delicious torment, but the point of no return was reached when both girls got down on their hands and knees and pointed their delectable bottoms at him, spreading their legs wide to give him a good view of the moist lips of their smooth little pussies. They were looking back at him and sticking out their tongues. "Don't come," they giggled, "don't come!"

But it was too late - staring back and forth between the two beckoning little cunts, he gave in and allowed his tormented penis to explode in convulsions of spurting semen as the girls blew kisses at him and the video ended. He kept squeezing and stroking until the last spasms of his pleasure had played out, then staggered into the bathroom to clean himself off and remove his pants, which were wet with his ejaculation. He threw himself onto his bed and lay panting, a thousand questions careening through his head.

* * * * *

He awoke with a start and looked around him. It was the middle of the night, but the light in his bedroom was still on, and he was lying on his bed wearing only his shirt. He remembered then, and as he did his penis began to stir again. My God, who were those two little witches who knew his name and ... other things about him? How did they know how helplessly addicted he was to the sight of nubile young girls, girls like them, to their lithe, heartbreakingly beautiful bodies, so soft yet firm, alluring and tantalizing? Oh my God, their tits, their bouncing, provoking asses! He looked down at his penis and saw that it was becoming erect on its own, the foreskin withdrawn, the head seeking excitement and pleasure. He closed his eyes and began to stroke himself as he recalled the way they had teased and taunted him in the video. Then he stopped - the video - there were two of them, he'd only seen the first. He got unsteadily to his feet and made his way to the chair in the living room and sat down in front of the computer once more. Taking a deep breath, he double-clicked on the file named "hello2.mov."

And there they were again, the two little cock-teasers, standing with their hands on their hips, completely naked.

"Hi, Troy!" the blonde said. "You back for more? Just can't get enough, can ya? You want more of this?" As she spoke she pointed the remote towards the camera and the view moved in for close-ups of their breasts and pussies. He sat back and spread his legs and began once again to stroke himself. The view widened again, and the girls began to caress their breasts as they made kissing gestures towards him.

"Uh uh," the blonde said, wagging a finger at him. "You can't have this, remember? We're just here to tease you and get you all frustrated like you deserve, Mr. Pervert!" As she spoke her friend turned and walked out of the picture. When she had gone the blonde turned to face him, giving him a full frontal view of her naked body. "That's right," she said softly, "you can't have this. And you know what else you can't have?" She walked towards the camera and looked directly into it. "Watch," she said, and disappeared from view.

The picture began to jostle as if the camera were being moved, and then went black, evidently blocked by a lens cap. The audio remained on, however, and he could hear the murmur of voices, and some giggling. After a few seconds a girl's voice said, "Ready?" and was answered by a muffled, "Uh huh." The picture returned as the lens cap was removed, and after a second or two of focusing became clear.

Troy drew his breath in sharply, and his penis bobbed in his lap, alert. The video now showed the torso of a slender young guy, from a few inches above his navel to mid-thigh. He was naked and was facing the camera with his legs spread apart, and in the center of the screen was his penis, extending four inches up along his belly, stiffly erect. He was fair-skinned, had just thin wisps of blond pubic hair, and his erection was very light in color except for the head, which was a rosy shade of light pink. As Troy stared the girls moved into the picture, kneeling on either side of the boy at his hips.

"Doesn't he have the nicest cock?" the brunette said as she ran a fingertip up the underside of the shaft; it jumped at her touch. "I'm sure yours is much bigger, but he's so pretty, don't you think? You'd never guess he's almost as old as we are."

"Yeah," the blonde said, "and he's fun to play with. You wanna see how we like to play with him, Troy? You wanna watch?" As she spoke the brunette delicately grasped the boy's penis and held it upright away from his belly. The blonde looked away from Troy and moved forward to run the tip of her tongue along the boy's erection from his balls up along his shaft to the head, where she swirled her tongue around the glans. She turned back to look out at the camera. "This is what you can't have, Troy. Our soft tongues - not ever." She pouted at him, then turned back to place gentle kisses up and down the boy's captive penis. All the while she was doing it she looked directly into the camera, into Troy's eyes.

The brunette, who was grasping the base of the boy's penis and watching her friend kiss and caress it, turned to look into the camera. "So, Troy," she said, "how long has it been since you've been able to get your hands on a young girl? Long time, huh? You probably think about it all the time. Too bad you can't touch us, or feel our tongues like he can. Gosh, it must drive you crazy, Troy! Just think about how it must feel." She smiled wickedly and licked her lips.

The blonde took the head of the boy's cock into her mouth, while her tongue could be seen moving in circles on its underside. Then she looked into the camera and smiled. "This turning you on, Troy, getting you all hot and bothered and frustrated? How's it feel seeing what you can't have while you jerk your cock?" The girls both giggled and kissed towards the camera.

"Watch this, now, Troy, and play with yourself while you watch," the brunette said. Both girls began flicking their tongues up the boy's shaft, starting at his balls and slowly working upward. When they reached the head, the blonde looked out at the camera and said, "Aw, Troy, don't you wish this was you? Don't you wish we were doing this to your cock?" Both girls began flicking their tongues along the edge of the boy's glans, back and forth along the periphery, tracing paths along the sides and meeting at the middle where they teased and licked his frenulum, flicking the tips of each other's tongues as they did. The boy appeared to be having trouble standing still, and Troy could hear his little whimpers of surprise and helpless pleasure.

The blonde briefly stopped her assault on the boy's penis. "Wish this was you? You need it so bad, dontcha?" She grinned and licked her lips. "Are you stroking yourself now while you watch us, Troy? It feels soooooo good, doesn't it? Keep doing it, Troy, keep masturbating and pretend this is your cock..." Still looking at the camera she continued licking and lapping the penis. Then she paused again. "But you know what, Troy?" she said softly. "Your hand will never, ever feel as good as this. Think about that while you jerk off..." The girls then set to pleasuring the young man's erection with their mouths and lips and tongues, passionately sucking on it, licking it with long, luxurious laths of their tongues, nibbling up and down his shaft with their lips as they massaged his balls with their fingertips, driving him mad with voluptuous pleasure he'd never experienced before.

Suddenly they stopped, and both looked at the camera, at Troy. "Should we make him come now, Troy?" the blonde asked softly. "Would you like to see that?" The girls looked at each other and smiled. "But first here's a closer look..." The view pulled in on a close-up of the boy's penis. It was upright and stiff, wet from the girls' lips and tongues. Troy's eyes moved up and down the erection, from the tight scrotum up the alabaster shaft to the glistening glans, deep pink from the assault it had just received from the girls' merciless mouths. "He has a nice cock, doesn't he Troy?" the blonde said from off camera. "Do pervs like you have a thing for boys, too? Maybe you'd like to play with his sweet, lovely cock too, hm? Would you enjoy that, Troy? I bet you'd love to help us make him come. You'd know just how to touch him, wouldn't you? You'd know just where to lick him, just how to tease his stiff prick, get it all worked up. Would you like to lick him, Troy? Do you want to feel his cock in your mouth while you suck it and wrap your tongue around it? Bet you could make him feel real good, couldn't you Troy? You'd know just how to drive him crazy."

The girls laughed and the view pulled out again to show them grinning at him. "Let's make him come now, okay? Stroke yourself and pretend you're helping us jerk him off." They now set to masturbating the boy with their hands, one of them stroking up and down his shaft, the other playing with his balls or flicking the head with fingertips, switching back and forth so that each girl got to have her hands all over the excited cock, ravishing it with pleasure. And as they worked on the boy they looked out at Troy, urging him on. "Come on Troy, make him come, make yourself come ... doesn't it feel soooo good? ... do it, do it..."

And Troy was doing it, going mad with excitement as he jerked himself and watched two naked girls masturbating a helpless young guy, assaulting his cock until he couldn't take any more. Because of his youth it didn't take long for them to push him over the edge, especially since they had already excited him almost to the limit with their knowing mouths and tongues. His hot load shot straight up in the air, and Troy could hear him crying out as his penis writhed and quivered in the girls' masturbating hands and his knees almost buckled.

"Like that, Troy? Like seeing us jerk off a sexy boy, that get your pervy cock going?" the blonde said. They both laughed derisively. "Hope that gives you something to think about while you jack yourself off. And who knows? Maybe we'll make another CD for you some time to help you with..." - they made jerk-off motions with their hands - "...or maybe we won't!" Giggling, they blew kisses to him as the video ended.

Troy released his penis and stared at the blank screen. His abandoned erection slowly subsided, but he didn't notice. The girls couldn't know it, but they had stirred secret memories whose power he was only now coming to understand and accept.

(To be continued ...)