To Tease a Perv Ch. 07

Story Info
Two girls decide to do a number on a registered sex offender.
2.9k words
4
4.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prison where Troy had spent his year of incarceration was a minimum security facility located on several rural acres adjoining active farm land. It couldn't be called a pleasant place, but it was far better than the larger state prison nearer the city. For the first ten months of his sentence he was alone in a small cell containing a single bunk bed and a desk and toilet. Then, unexpectedly, he had gotten a cell mate. He was not happy about it, since he had gotten used to being alone, and he resented the invasion of his solitude. His habits would have to change now - he would no longer be free to masturbate whenever he felt the urge, which was often.

The newcomer's name was Karl, and he had been transferred from state prison when it was realized that he may have been in danger from other inmates. He was much younger than most of them, just twenty-five, and rumors of a planned gang rape had reached the ears of the warden. His offense had been minor - simple possession of a small amount of marijuana - and the warden felt that the minimum security alternative was appropriate. He hadn't believed that Karl should have been sentenced in the first place; he was just a victim of the anti-drug hysteria fomented by state representatives seeking re-election.

Karl was assigned to Troy's cell for a number of reasons. First, it was one of the few currently occupied by just one inmate, in addition to which both Karl and Troy were considered to be non-violent. Second, although Troy had been convicted of a sexual offense, his interest lay with females and not men or boys. Finally, they were both first offenders, so pairing them seemed appropriate.

Troy was a bit sullen at first and didn't speak much with his new room mate. However, Karl was pleasant and easy-going, and the fact that he was more than ten years younger than Troy avoided any direct competition dynamic that can sometimes develop between peers of the same age. Instead, they fell into a kind of older-younger brother relationship, and Troy soon became used to sharing his space with the youthful new-comer.

It was a sign of their growing ease with each other that one day they talked about the reasons they were in jail. Karl broached the subject, mentioning causally his drug bust, and how the judge had no choice but to sentence him. "So, how about you?" he said to Troy. "What'd you do?"

Troy was hesitant. "Uh, well, it's kind of embarrassing," he said. "Not sure if I want to talk about it."

"That's cool," Karl said. "No pressure. Just curious, that's all." He laughed offhandedly. "Guess I'm kind of nosey, huh?"

Troy was silent for a minute. "What the hell," the thought to himself, and turned to Karl, who was flipping through an issue of Rolling Stone. "I was, uh, sort of showing off, to, uh, to some school girls." He blushed and shifted uneasily on his bunk, not looking at Karl who was sitting on the floor opposite him.

"Oh," Karl said, shrugging. "I did that once."

Troy looked up sharply at the younger man, who was peering at him sheepishly from under a lock of dark hair. "You did?" he said.

"Yeah," Karl said, laughing. "More than once, actually. Hell, lots of times!" He put the magazine down.

"Wh - where was it?" Troy asked. This was a new experience for him. He'd never spoken with anyone who'd done what he had.

"I used to live in this sort of communal house," Karl said. "When I was still in school. I didn't have much money so I found this place where a bunch of people had kind of camped out in a house that was supposed to be torn down soon, if some real estate developers could convince an old lady who lived next door to sell her place and move away. Nobody paid any rent, and the people who lived there were all young, like students or ex-students, or peaceful sweet-tempered druggies. A cool, laid-back, happy bunch.

"Anyway, there were two girls there that I really liked, Julie and Marly. I really wanted to fuck them, and they knew it. Once when we got really stoned they pulled me into their bedroom and pulled down their jeans, kicked them away. Julie sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs while Marly got on her knees and began licking Julie's pussy. Julie kind of giggled and bit her fist and Marly looked up at me while she tongued Julie. 'You like this, Karl?' she said. 'You want some?' Then she got up and sat next to Julie and they both bent their knees and spread them wide apart to show me their naked pussies. 'You want us, Karl, you want this?' Marly said. They were both running their hands up and down the inside of their thighs, displaying themselves. 'Show us,' Julie said, 'show us how much you want it. Show us how much your cock wants it.' They were bothstaring between my legs.

"I didn't have to be asked twice! I whipped off my jeans and began to stroke myself in front of them. The weird thing is that having them stare at my cock while I jerked it got me even more turned on than looking at their pussies. It was like they were hypnotized by it, they got on their knees real close up and watched as I jerked it and it got harder and harder. Finally Marly said, 'Don't come, we wanna do it!' They both started to lick me and suck me and pretty soon we were all on the bed and they took turns getting on top of me and fucking me while I had my tongue in the other one's pussy. It was wild!

"We fucked like that lots of times, each time with me masturbating in front of them first. And with other girls, too, I got so turned on when I showed them my cock. Weird, huh?"

As Troy listened he felt his erection stirring. He was having no trouble imagining how Karl felt.

"Anyhow, that's when I found out I love to have girls see my cock, especially girls who like seeing how turned on they get me. Before that I didn't get it, I thought guys who flashed their cocks were kind of weird. But when those girls stared at my boner, and when strangers sometimes get a peek at it, the way that makes my cock feel and all ... oh man, I never felt anything like that before! It was like an electric shock, you know? But I have to be careful! I mean, sometimes when I see a sexy girl like at a party or whatever, even out in the street, I have this urge to show her my cock, show her how much it wants to be inside her. I catch myself before I do it but right there and then I get hard anyway, thinking about it.

"I thought I'd go back to normal, you know, when I got older? But I never did, I still get excited when girls see the hard-on in my pants - sometimes that gets me harder than actually seeing them naked, if that makes any sense. I love it when they see my horny prick, see how much it wants to fuck them. You ever feel like that?"

Troy had been silent as he listened to Karl's story. "Yes," he said quietly. "I feel like that a lot. I ... I know exactly what you mean." Troy had never met anyone who shared his secret obsessions. They talked far into the night, lying in the dark in their separate bunks, quietly masturbating as they spoke of the tantalizing girls they'd encountered over the years, sharing their excitement, their desires, their lust.

Some days later as they lay in their bunks after lights out Troy was describing to Karl the pictures he used to see on the Internet, and how frustrating it was not to be able to have a computer here so that he could enjoy them. One of these in particular used to get him really excited, and he had loved masturbating to it, over and over.

"What did she look she?" Karl whispered. "The girl in the picture."

"She was blond," Troy said, turning on his back so he could talk quietly from his bunk up to his cell mate. "She had on a pink blouse with a wide frilly neckline, and sort of short, ruffled sleeves. She was wearing a short skirt, dark blue with little flowers all over it."

"Was she pretty?" Karl asked.

"Oh yeah, real pretty. Blue eyes, blond hair, like I said, soft and sort of wavy almost touching her shoulders, and she looked at you with half-closed eyes and a sly smile that let you know she was teasing the hell out of your cock on purpose!"

"Oh God yes!" breathed Karl. "I love that kind of look."

"Yeah, I remember that especially, that smile on her pretty pink lips, and the tip of her tongue touching her upper lip." Karl moaned softly from above. "And here's the thing," Troy continued, "she was sitting on this chair, a modern kind of chair with a light blue cushion and a wooden back and curved wooden arm rests. She was sitting sideways, you know, not sitting facing front the way you usually would but sideways, with her left leg over the arm of the chair and her right leg down on the floor, so her legs were spread apart, I mean spread really wide, you know, and her skirt was pulled up almost to her waist so you could stare right between her legs at the crotch of her panties. And Karl, those panties were just about transparent!"

"Oh my God that sounds hot!" Karl moaned. "That's getting me so hard, ohhh I wish I coulda seen that."

Troy smiled, getting an erection himself at the memory of the girl, and at how his story was affecting Karl. He stroked himself slowly. "Mmm, yeah, long legs spread apart, tight panties..."

"You wouldn't believe how hard this is getting me," Karl whispered. "You should feel how hard I am." He moaned softly. "You want to feel it? I'm sooooo hard, oh God!"

Troy hesitated, not knowing what to say. "Uh, I'm ... I'm not gay, you know, Karl," he said. "I mean, if you thought..."

"No, I'm not either, but thinking about her, listening to you talk about her gets me so turned on, I just thought you'd wanna know what it does to me, to my cock." He moaned softly. "I'm not even touching it and it's gotten crazy hard and stiff!"

To his surprise, Troy's own penis twitched at thought of Karl's condition. "You really want me to?" he whispered. "I mean, you want me to ... touch it?"

"Ohhh yeah, just for a second, you gotta see what this is doing to me."

"Well, I guess," Troy said slowly, "okay, if you really want me to..." He moved his blanket aside and swung his feet to the floor. He stood and turned to face Karl where he lay on his back in the upper bunk, dimly visible in the near darkness of the cell. He took a deep breath, then moved his hand hesitantly under the light blanket and sheet towards Karl. After fumbling for a few seconds his fingers came into contact with his friend's smooth belly, then slowly moved lower until he touched his erect penis. He started back involuntarily, but then moved forward again and touched it gently, moving his hand up the shaft and testing its firmness with his fingertips. After a moment he tentatively wrapped his hand around it and ventured a gentle squeeze. It was warm in his hand, throbbing and stiff, but the skin was surprisingly soft and smooth. He had intended only to touch it briefly to make Karl happy, but he was finding to his surprise that he enjoyed holding another man's erect penis, particularly because it had become aroused by thoughts of the same tempting girl he had masturbated to in the past so many times. Instead of releasing it, he began to stroke it slowly and gently. Karl relaxed and sighed.

"See?" he whispered, almost inaudibly. "See how turned on I am?"

"Yeah," said Troy. "I guess she really got to you, didn't she?" His own cock was calling out for attention now, and he lowered his underwear to free it, stroking it lightly with his right hand as his left remained wrapped around Karl's. As his penis became erect in response to his pleasuring hand, unfamiliar emotions and images flooded his mind. The two cocks seemed to merge into each other - in a surreal union Karl's warm, smooth shaft became his own, and as he gently stroked the sensual pleasure he experienced was Karl's as well. He was struck by how similar their penises were, both in size and shape, and as his fingertips moved delicately over Karl's quivering erection, carefully exploring its full extent, he did the same with his own, touching himself in same way he was touching Karl. He gently caressed the places that he loved to tease and worry during masturbation and when he heard Karl's soft moans echo his own, the illusion of one cock stroked by one hand was complete - he was masturbating another penis and experiencing its pleasure simultaneously.

"She's really a tease, you know?" he went on, whispering softly. As he spoke he moved his thumb from side to side on the underside of Karl's penis just below the head, doing the same to himself. The intense pleasure caused both of them to gasp softly, and he struggled to regain control as he continued whispering into Karl's ear. "Her panties are pink with little red and white flowers," he said breathlessly, "and they have lacy edges, and the inside of her thighs are so soft and smooth, spread so wide, and her panties, God, her panties are so tight between her legs! And you can see her mound pushing out behind the panties, her sweet, sexy mound..." His fingers flicked the head of Karl's engorged penis and played around the rim lightly. Karl groaned in mixed pleasure and frustration.

"God, that's so hot," he moaned. "Does she know what she's doing to us?"

"Oh yeah, she knows! She's a little tease, Karl, you know what I mean? A little cock-tease! She's smiling at us while she spreads her legs and her look is like she's doing it on purpose to drive us crazy. So many pervy cocks being jerked off to her on the Internet, and she knows it!"

"Ohhh the little bitch!"

"Oh yeah, that's exactly what she is, a little teasing bitch. So sweet and innocent, but she knows just how to get us drooling over her and jerking while we stare between her legs. Don't you wish you could see her pussy under her tight little panties? Just think about that nasty little cock-tease, and how she loves doing this to us! Getting us all hot and bothered, you know?"

Karl was moaning and raising his hips now, unconsciously seeking more pleasure for his inflamed cock as it twitched under Troy's tantalizing fingertips. Troy was very excited, too, stroking himself rapidly and lightly as he continued to fondle and tease Karl's erection. As he did it he continued to whisper descriptions of the naughty girl who posed with her skirt pulled up, smiling at the sex-deprived men she knew were masturbating helplessly as they stared between her legs, going mad with lust and frustration. His words and hand worked together, slowly pushing Karl's excited prick closer and closer to the brink.

He knew exactly how Karl was feeling, knew from years of his own self-pleasure, and he could sense that Karl was a single stroke, a single brush of a finger away from exploding in orgasm - so he stopped, removing his hand to let the young man moan at the sudden withdrawal of pleasure. Then he started again, slowly drawing his fingertips up the underside of Karl's shaft from his testicles to the head then back down again, slowly, lightly, a maddening tease. And all the while he kept whispering of the clever girl who smiled seductively as she spread her legs, encouraging lonely men to ache for her, to masturbate, to whimper in frustration, to jerk themselves desperately until their ravished cocks erupted in ecstasy.

*****

It was just that once. Soon afterward Karl got an early parole and Troy had the cell to himself once again. As Karl left he gave Troy the phone number of his real parents, where he'd be staying for a while. Troy missed him, and had no one else to fantasize with. His nights were spent in masturbating to thoughts of sexy little teasers spreading their legs to excite two warm, stiff cocks.

*****

Troy returned to the present and his hand moved to his penis, caressing it, fondling it, tempting it with pleasure. It rose again, aroused by images of wicked young cock-teasers and of the ravished cock of a young guy. He closed his eyes and began to stroke languidly, the warmth of the pleasured cock in his hand stirring memories of another that once throbbed and trembled in his grasp. His orgasm was deep, exquisite, but, as always, it left him needing more.

(To be continued ...)