To the Highest Bidder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The untanned skin on her upper thighs and pelvis made her bulge of pussy even more pronounced, an obvious padding of pubic hair filling out the crotch. In the milliseconds he allowed his eyes to take in his mother's sex, the only blemish he fathomed was a reddish hue either side of the material. A rash? He asked himself. A shaving rash?

"See," Audrey exclaimed as she noticed his eyes for a second hover on her groin. "I told you I had a swimsuit." She did a 360° turn for him, unsure why but feeling it appropriate.

She's modeling for me, Dane acknowledged. What do I say? Tell her she looks fucking hot? That I think my own mother looks... fuckable?

"I didn't doubt it," Dane said, his groin pressing the wall of the pool. "Looks good," he admitted, immediately questioning whether he should've said it? She doesn't want you rating her appearance you idiot, he told himself.

He thinks I look good! Audrey beamed, barely able to contain her grin.

"So, what's first?" She asked, tentatively dipping a toe into the pool. "Ooh, it's cold!"

Dane treaded water backwards, thankful the cold was keeping his cock from hardening.

"Well, let's see your dive."

"Don't laugh," Audrey smiled, pointing her arms and taking the plunge. The water even colder than she'd expected, she came up in the middle of the pool an arm's length from Dane's smiling face, gasping. "Oh Jesus, it's freezing!" she spluttered.

Laughing, Dane agreed. "It's like this every morning, you get used to it."

"How did I go?" She asked.

"Not bad actually, we'll work on it. How about some laps?"

*

Serious coaching devolved into leisurely paddling, eventually succumbing to playful splashing before Audrey, exhausted and with teeth chattering, hugged the edge of the pool.

"I have to get out Honey," she panted. "It's freezing."

"You sure?" Dane asked, keen to spend more time with her.

"It's too cold. Maybe next time we don't choose the morning?"

"You want to do it again!? Another coaching session?"

"Of course," Audrey managed to smile. "I've paid for it haven't I?"

Dane watched as his mother attempted to exit the pool from the deep end, he assumed much as he would do, using his arms strength to lift his body from the water. She however wasn't so graceful, having to raise a leg out to the side to gain leverage, her foot up on the pool-deck. She began laughing as her arms gave way, leaving her hugging the edge, one leg out, one in. The bottom of her swimsuit wedged between her buttocks, leaving her far more exposed than modesty allowed. And Dane noticed.

He swam to her instantly and helpfully aided in her exit by seizing a hip and lifting, the first time his hands had touched her naked skin, so close to her ass, he acknowledged. So close to her vagina. Despite the cold of the water, the thought, the action, had his cock swelling. More so as she finally made it out of the water and knelt above him, the bulge of pussy clearly visible from his vantage and pressing hard against the wet shiny fabric between her thighs.

Still laughing Audrey made it to her feet and turned to look down at Dane.

"Thank you, Baby," she chuckled. "Not very graceful, am I?" She echoed his thoughts.

Not answering either way, Dane lifted his body from the pool, intentionally flexing every muscle as he rose, knowing full well he looked good, hoping she would be impressed.

Audrey forced herself to look away as his muscular body stood to attention, water cascading his rippled form. Even as her eyes left the spectacle, she noticed his crotch. The mass of flesh filling his tiny Speedos. He's bigger than the other day, she told herself, amazed.

"Oh no," she looked at the lounges still sitting in the shade. "I was hoping to warm up in the sun."

"That's alright," Dane brushed past her, his hip connecting ever so slightly with hers. Was it intentional? She asked herself before dismissing the notion as she watched him take the towels from the chairs. Her eyes fell to his ass, the black material hugging his buttocks. To bite into his bum, she thought, the idea running from her brain straight to her loins, her nipples hardening further as she dampened. "We can lie on the grass." Dane proposed as he spread their respective beach towels upon the sunny lawn.

"Good idea," Audrey agreed, following him to the grass, her body dripping with water, her sex dripping from an altogether different reason. Thank god I'm wet, she thought, the slipperiness already evident as she walked. He'd surely notice if not, she added. Would that be such a bad thing? She wickedly wondered.

Dane was first to lay upon a towel, on his back, resting up on his elbows, his rapidly drying body spread out before his mother. She moved to her own and as she knelt down Dane finally noticed she'd not corrected her wardrobe malfunction. Laying down beside him on her front, the swimsuit remained wedged between the cheeks of her ass, the whiter skin of her buttocks exposed to the sun. To the son. And he took in his fair share of the vision.

Audrey's eyes focused on the long stalks of grass she absently played with as Dane stared directly at her ass. She wasn't perfect. There was cellulite. Something not seen on the girls of his age but that wasn't to say it was unattractive. She was real. She was a real woman. A mature woman with the ass of a housewife. The ass of a mother. His mother. Throwing in that minor detail had him once more hardening, a twitch of his cock as it filled with blood. Jesus, he thought as his eyes quickly flicked to her face, making sure she hadn't noticed. Would it be so bad if she had? He wondered before chastising himself. Of course, you idiot, he told himself. She doesn't want to see your erection!

Audrey could feel his eyes on her. Almost palpable was the route his gaze took. He's looking at my ass, she thought. Purposefully leaving her swimsuit wedged between her buttocks, knowing it would catch his eye. But what does he think? She knew the girls he dated. Swimmers, cheerleaders. With their perfect bodies, tight asses. Is it with lust he's looking at me? Or disgust?

All of a sudden self-conscious, she rolled onto her side, turning her bottom away from his critiquing eyes, now looking at him directly. He was the one that was perfect. He raised his chin up to the sun and she scanned her gaze down his throat across his chest. The ripples of his abdominal muscles and finally the bulge of his groin. And what a bulge it was. The outline of the head of his cock clearly visible through the thin drying material. So large. So defined. Was he erect? No, clearly not. But he was at least swollen. For me, she wondered?

"What?" His voice startled her, Dane breaking into her daydream as he wondered as to what she was staring. Not his cock surely?

"What?" Audrey felt herself blushing. "Oh," she fumbled, straining for a cover story. "I was looking at your abs!" She declared, the lesser of two evils. "That's not a six pack," she marveled. "There's eight of them!"

Dane laughed, looking down at his stomach.

"There's not an ounce of fat on you Honey!" She flattered.

"Well swimming helps," he stated.

"Can I touch them?" She heard herself ask before coyly covering her mouth with a hand, stifling a laugh. "Oh, you probably don't want to hear your mother ask that!"

"Hah, no, um. If you want," he smiled. "It's no big deal."

Clenching them further to accentuate the washboard effect, Dane watched entranced as his mother tentatively reached across and lay her hand upon his stomach. The feeling was unlike a connection with other girls. He'd been caressed before, massaged by girlfriends and of course touched sexually. This was different. Intimate. It shouldn't have felt sexual. It was merely his own mother touching a distinctly non sexual part of his body. But his body, his mind, chose to differ.

Instantly goosebumps rose on his flesh, sending a pleasurable shiver up onto his scalp. So softly her fingers began on his uppermost abs at his ribcage and rode the undulations ever so slowly downwards. He looked at her face, her eyes intently watching her hand before he was drawn to her chest, her breasts bulging around her swimsuit. Nipples harder than when she'd exited the pool, he left them and focused on her groin, the mound of pussy behind the fabric. His mother's cunt, he acknowledged. It was going to happen, he knew it. His already semi-erect cock was out of his control and wanted to be noticed, pulsing, and with her hand getting ever closer to its housing, a full-blown hard-on was imminent.

Audrey lazily lifted her eyes from her hand up over her son's chest to his face, happy to see his gaze climb from her body. The swelling in his Speedos was a sign, the lust in his eyes, a giveaway. He wanted her; she was sure. As much as she did him, no doubt. It was normal for a son to desire his mother. She'd read about it. Seen movies. And now as their eyes locked and her little finger hovered just above his swim trunks, they'd enact it.

"Finished your swimming lesson?" The voice came from the end of the garden as the gate to the garage closed noisily and Stephen signaled his return from golf.

Lightning quick, Audrey removed her hand from her son's body and rolled, removing the swimsuit wedged between her buttocks in the process, Dane noting the action.

"She knows how to swim Dad," Dane laughed. "It's coaching to better her style." He watched his father's eyes evaluate his mother's appearance, noting curiosity, almost suspicion.

"You haven't worn that in years," Stephen nodded towards Audrey's swimsuit.

"Oh this?" She said, feeling her face and neck flushing. Was it out of embarrassment at her appearance or being almost caught on the verge of touching her son's cock? "Well I want to take it seriously. I'm paying for these remember."

"Ugh, don't remind me," Stephen managed to chuckle before stretching his back. "Well, it's nearly lunchtime. You two coming inside?"

"Uh-huh," Audrey quickly agreed. "Just drying off."

The 'two' watched Stephen walk toward the house and safely enter before they once more acknowledged each other.

"Mom?" Dane awkwardly remarked in response to whatever had or was about to happen between them.

"What?" Audrey deflected, kneeling and brushing blades of grass from her elbow.

"I mean..." Dane struggled to voice what he was thinking, feeling. Instead just looking down at his stomach.

Hating herself for doing it, Audrey frowned before shaking her head and not even offering a verbal response before rising and taking the towel with her, quick to wrap it around her waist. In her mind and she assumed his, removing any incestuous temptation.

"Ready for lunch?" She smiled down at her son as she followed her husband into the house.

*

"It was great," Audrey replied to Stephen's question as to how the swimming coaching had gone? "My second lesson's tomorrow afternoon. When the water's warmer!" She added.

Sitting across from her at the dinner table, Dane removed the fork from his mouth, eyebrows raised at her statement in that it was news to him. He and his mother hadn't spoken since the morning, an uncomfortable silence between them lasting through lunch, awkward interactions during the afternoon. That she'd decided to schedule another coaching session with him was surprising and possibly a sign what had almost taken place could happen again.

But what had taken place? She'd simply touched his stomach. Yes, her fingers had crept ridiculously close to his dick all the while their eyes locked. But was he reading way too much into it? He wasn't even sure she'd noticed his cock's swelling. Had she even seen him looking at her breasts, her pussy? No. The more he thought of it, the more implausible something sexual had even been about to take place. More likely he was just horny in general. Projecting on to the only female present. The fact it was his mother was weird and if he admitted it, a but disturbing, but just his adolescent hormones working overtime.

It WAS hot though. He had to acknowledge.

*

"You're not thinking of wearing that one!?" Stephen nodded toward Audrey's hands deep in the middle drawer of her dresser, as she absently caressed the one bikini she owned.

"What? Oh, no," she withdrew her arms, slamming the drawer shut behind her as she turned to face him. "Just going through my things," she needlessly defended her actions.

"Because that swimsuit you had on today..." He paused. "...I mean it didn't leave much to the imagination."

"What are you saying?" Audrey frowned, making her way to the bed and joining her husband.

"Come on Audrey," he scoffed. "You were hanging out all over the place. I'm amazed our son kept a straight face."

To her surprise, his words didn't hurt her. If he'd meant them to cut deep it had failed. She HAD been 'hanging out all over the place,' to use his words. And she'd loved every second of it. Had Dane?

"Oh, I doubt he'd have even noticed," Audrey said climbing into bed, barely able to contain her grin. He'd noticed. And to answer her earlier question, she thought. Yes. He'd loved it.

*

Monday's day of schooling was a waste of time. Dane couldn't concentrate on his studies; even what would've been a mind-blowing highlight of Miss Connolly wearing tight flesh toned leggings during English hadn't captured his attention. His mind was solely occupied on another woman, one far closer to home. The more he thought of her the hornier he got. It was a revelation. Much like porn, not understanding what actually turned you on until you saw it. He'd never even fantasized about her before now. Of course, he'd come across incest in film, in literature; they'd studied Hamlet in that previous semester for God's sake, but the idea hadn't taken seed in his brain, in his life.

The bell rang to signal the end of class and he finally spied Miss Connolly's ass, the material getting lost between her buttocks. What would Mom look like in those leggings? He asked himself.

*

Audrey turned to look at her bikini covered ass in the mirror. It would've been a nightmare if she was in public, at the beach, or even her own pool with others around. But as Dane would be the only witness, the problem she faced with the bottoms was merely comical. She'd clearly not worn the orange swimsuit for years. How old was it, she wondered? Older than even her son? Possibly. Her body had obviously changed. Hips wider. Boobs bigger. She once more pulled it up on her bottom to cover her butt crack and as before she felt the front hug her mound, looking to see the large expanse of her dark pubic hair exposed.

She smiled at her reflection, even blushing somewhat and pulled it up at the front. And there was the problem, the bikini sliding between her already slick labia, her ass crack once more on display. She couldn't help but laugh.

When she heard the telltale signs of Dane's return home from school, she made her way through the cool house to the backyard. It was the perfect time for Audrey, always home early from work on Mondays. Dane free of swim team commitments and Stephen forever working overtime. The perfect time for what, she wondered? To have sex with her son? It wasn't going to happen, was it?

*

Dane heard his mother pad down the hallway past his room and wondered why she hadn't poked her head in to say hello? To reconfirm their appointment? When he heard the back door open onto the pool deck however, he assumed everything was still going to plan.

He was naked in seconds, and taking the red Speedos from his dresser, his cock was already hardening. Pulling them fully up he looked at his reflection and was aghast. No way could he present to her like that, his cock standing proud, a tower of desire. Rub one out? He thought to himself, before dismissing the notion. That would defeat the entire purpose. Wasn't this all about fucking his mother? And then reality kicked in. Honesty. It wasn't going to happen. He was kidding himself if he thought his mother innocently touching his stomach was a signal of potential incest. No. It would remain on celluloid, in literature, in his imagination. But it would never happen in real life.

*

And then Dane left the cool interior of the house.

This was a dream. A goddess knelt at the edge of the pool leaning into the water, possibly testing its temperature. Bare feet, bare legs and thighs and a barely covered ass greeted him, almost as if presenting. Half his mother's butt crack projected above her orange bikini bottoms, the cheeks themselves swelling around the minimal fabric.

His towel strategically positioned before him, obscuring any remaining hardness, Dane allowed the screen door to slam behind him to signal his arrival and his mother turned and rose to her feet.

"The water's so much warmer," she beamed, taking the opportunity to take a hair tie from her wrist and secure her dark locks in a tight ponytail.

Dane watched her breasts lift in the process, bounce without much support from the two triangles that just managed to cover her nipples. No, they didn't! The dark of her areola protruded around the edge. He forced his eyes up and found her returning the gaze.

"I told you," he confirmed the state of the water. "It stays warm well into the night," he added, hoping she'd suggest a nighttime swimming session in their future.

It was then he noticed another aspect of her appearance. Was she aware? Should he say something? Careful to not let his eyes linger, he flashed them across her groin as he went to a lounge to deposit his towel. He could see her pubic hair. Not mere strands either. An exposed lawn of pubes above the triangle hugging her pussy.

"What!?" Audrey asked, noticing as to where he'd looked.

"What?"

"What were you looking at?"

It was just like the day before. He'd known his mother was looking at his dick, disguising her indiscretion with a discussion about his abdominal muscles. Now the shoe was on the other foot.

Deflect. He told himself.

"Oh, it's just your swimsuit," he kind of lied. "I thought you'd wear the red one again," he dropped his towel to reveal his Speedos. "I tried to match."

Audrey dropped her eyes to her son's groin, his cock, not fully erect but bulging out the front of his Speedos like the bend of a banana. The red color made the pronounced head even more noticeable than when in black and she felt herself moisten even further.

"Oh, sorry," she looked down at her own body, taking the string sides of her bikini in hand and adjusting much as she'd done in the mirror, pulling up on the front. She felt it slide between her folds, her swollen clitoris pressing hard into the material and making her knees weak before looking back at Dane. "I can change if you think it's not right for training?"

"NO!" Dane blurted out, blushing at his insistence, clearly giving too much away. "I mean, it's fine. You look good," he admitted. Tell her, he yelled in his head. "You look pretty."

He could feel his face burning and wanted to turn away. To jump in the pool and escape her gaze now that he'd gone too far and admitted his feelings. To his surprise she wasn't horrified. In fact, she seemed embarrassed.

"Oh. Thank you," she herself blushed and as if mimicking his escape plan, made to enter the pool, turning back only as she reached the edge. "Are you going to watch me dive?"

He wasn't planning on ever taking his eyes off her.

*

There was a halfhearted attempt by both of them to maintain professionalism. Dane suggesting a more economical kick, a tip to look at the bottom of the pool as she free-styled to stay higher in the water. Audrey welcoming his touch as he manipulated her arm to achieve a more correct stroke, inevitably leading to further incidental touching on both their behalf's. A brush of her thigh against his hardening cock, a slip of the hand by Dane, the firmness of nipple in his palm.