To the Highest Bidder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looking down as you swim thing really stops my hips from sinking," Audrey puffed as she tread water before him. "I thought I was going to have to plug my holes!" She spontaneously joked before realizing what she'd implied. "Oh God, did I just say that?" She laughed and floated onto her back to no longer see his face, practicing her back stroke in the process. It was then Dane saw her nipple. Her top misplaced, the cup had slid below her breast leaving the whiter area of untanned skin exposed, her dark areola and nipple revealed. Sure she was unaware, Dane allowed it to remain so, floating backwards as he watched her swim and eventually coming upon the steps at the shallow end.

Without letting his eyes leave her body, Dane climbed and leaned back on the dry uppermost steps, his legs remaining in the water before his mother reached the opposite end of the pool and made her way back towards him. She turned as she neared and her feet finally making contact with the bottom, she waded the rest of the way to her son.

He didn't speak as she reduced the distance between them, her chest leaving the water, her hips. So graceful she attempted to stride, her hands sweeping the water around her gently. She wondered if she looked as sexy as she felt? Probably not, she conceded but as her eyes traversed her son's torso, falling upon his groin, the hard-on he clearly sported was satisfaction enough.

She sat beside him on the steps, leaning back to allow the mottled sunlight coming through the trees to caress her body and finally looked at her chest.

"Oh my god Dane!" She remarked at her exposed tit, though slow to cover it up. "What, you didn't notice?"

Laughing Dane turned to lean on his side facing her. "Yeah I saw it. Figured you didn't care."

"Ugh, I'm so embarrassed," she playfully slapped at his shoulder before once more looking down at herself.

"Are you?" Dane questioned and Audrey lazily raised her eyes to meet his.

"I mean I guess it doesn't really matter. We ARE family, right?"

"That's right," Dane agreed, studying her lips, her small nose, her eyes, mascara and eyeshadow smeared from the water. She was beautiful. Imperfect, yet somehow the most perfect woman he'd ever seen. His cock no longer twitched, no more blood could flow into the granite-like obelisk that stood proud through his Speedos, erected for her alone.

"I mean it's not like I'm that well covered to begin with," she admitted, her heart racing. Hoping he'd follow her eyes as she looked down at her groin, adjusting her bikini once more to pull tight against her pubic mound, loving the way it looked, it felt against her body.

Dane swallowed hard as she tugged her brief against her sex. Her labia bulging out the wet orange material, the thatch of dark hair above the triangle. He could've just dived in then. Lunged down face first into her crotch and lavished her pussy with kisses. And he was sure she'd have accommodated it. But there was that doubt. That final barrier that prevented him from declaring his lust vocally, his body having already given away his secret. He looked back into her face.

"You know Mom," he began. "When I was backstage. At the bachelor auction. A guy told me what the women were really paying for. That it wasn't just about the charity and odd jobs."

"Oh really?" Audrey whispered, watching her son's lips. Wishing they were upon her body. Kissing her everywhere.

"Yeah. He said that they expected..." he paused. "Well, they were paying for sex."

"Okay," she breathed.

"Well..."

"Yes?"

"I mean if it's just a transaction, there'd be no harm in..."

"What Baby?" Audrey sighed, her chest rising dramatically with each breath.

"I mean, if you wanted me to...I mean we could...you and I."

"Yes?"

"We could..."

"Oh yes."

And there it was. Dane took the invitation with gusto, leaning in and kissing her on the neck, her skin still wet from the pool. A hand upon her hip, the string of her bikini under his palm before she forced him onto her pussy. His lips met her cheek, then her mouth, accepting him as he felt fingers upon his cock. She breathed out deeply as he slid aside her bikini and met her slick labia, one, two fingers sliding between her lips and effortlessly entering her body.

Tongues entwined as she tugged his cock from his Speedos. Her small hand wrapping his girth, a hot column of flesh, incestuous evidence of a son's love for his mother. "Are you sure?" She managed to breath into his mouth as they kissed.

"Yes," he sighed.

"Just a transaction..." Audrey panted as he expertly finger fucked her, a thumb upon her clit, somehow just the way she liked it.

"Nuh uh," Dane refuted, pulling away and moving his body over her, his cock slipping from her grasp. "This is on the house."

Her pussy already exposed, legs spread, nothing stood in the way of his mouth meeting its target. Audrey watched captivated as he slid into the water and buried his face between her legs. Was she dreaming? Fantasizing? No snoring husband beside her. No darkened room, careful to stifle her orgasm with the pillow lest she wake him. This was real. Her son's tongue inside her body, kissing her thighs, her clitoris. He slid a finger inside her as he sucked her clit, another as she pulled aside her top and massaged her breasts. His nose buried in her pubic hair, lips around her sex, she closed her eyes and arched her neck as the pleasure increased.

The taste of chlorine overridden by the unmistakable taste of a woman. Not any woman; his mother, Dane noted as he looked up over her wet pubic mound to her face, head thrown back, eyes closed as he did his best work. His lips around her clit, sucking. His tongue flicking, slurping at her little button as his fingers fucked her as all his girlfriends had seemed to love. His mother no different. There was a difference though. That bush. Her thick coat of fur. He buried his nose and mouth into her locks, kissing and massaging her hairy mound with his lips. Girls his own age were bare, waxed smooth and as bald as the day they were born, and up until then he swore he preferred it. Not now. His tastes had changed. Grabbing his cock below the surface of the water, Dane allowed himself some pleasure. The Speedos below his balls, his cock about as hard as was possible, mere strokes and he found himself on the edge, such was his arousal.

Audrey could feel it approaching. How long since someone else had made her cum, she wondered? Sex with Stephen was no longer a regular event, and on those rare occasions, it was over before it began leaving her leaking his sperm and completely unsatisfied. Leaving her nipples erect, she reached with both hands to take the back of Dane's head, her fingers combing through his wet hair, guiding his face back and forth over her pubic bone. She needed to kiss him.

"I have to..." she panted. "I'm gonna cum Baby..." she admitted as Dane looked up. "...kiss me."

His fingers not leaving her pussy, Dane rose from the water immediately and dutifully fell upon her body, cock pressed hard into her side. Her mouth open in expectation, a vacant stare on her face as he felt her vaginal walls tense and quiver around his ever-pumping fingers.

"Don't stop," she managed as their mouths came together, Dane thrusting his tongue between her lips, receiving hers back. "Oh God," she breathed into his mouth as her thighs locked around his hand, her own gripping his forearm and wrist to use him as her own personal dildo, taking charge of the penetration. Her mouth once more fell open and Dane watched as she tensed all over, an orgasm clearly sweeping her body.

"I love you," he pressed his cheek to hers and whispered in her ear as she convulsed.

It was all she needed to hear. Her son's fingers inside her, his erection against her body and a declaration of love. The orgasm. Was it the most intense of her life? She once more sought his mouth as her breath came in gasps with each wave of ecstasy, the taste of her own vagina in his saliva. She needed to taste him.

"Give me you cock Baby," Audrey unclasped her thighs, allowing Dane's saturated fingers to slip from her grasp. "Let Mommy taste it."

Had Dane moved quicker? He doubted it as he climbed over her and she took hold of his erection, pulling it toward her mouth. The head engorged, he doubted it'd even fit in her tiny mouth as she milked pre-cum from his length and watched it glisten as it ran.

Her tongue was quick, and greedily Audrey lapped at her son's clear fluid, taking it into her mouth before allowing his dick to follow. So big, so warm. His head filled her and she amazingly felt disappointment she couldn't handle more. I'll have to practice, she told herself as she stroked his length.

It was too much. Dane had never been particularly proud of his stamina but this was ridiculous. Her eyes looking up at him as his mother sucked the head of his cock and pulled his shaft, he felt the cum surge. "Oh shit, no..." He gasped as he pulled backwards. Surely it was impolite to cum in your mother's mouth without warning he felt, managing to make a gap of inches before his cum shot from the eye.

Her initial dismay at losing his cock from her mouth was replaced with elated surprise as her chin and cheek were showered with a blast of her son's hot cream. A shocked gasp escaped her before the excited laughter.

"Awh fuck," Dane moaned as she furiously jerked his length amid her chuckles. Cum spurted in bursts down her neck and across her chest, her hand coated and lubricating his cock with his own jism. "I'm so sorry Mom," he finally managed to offer as she milked the last of his seed upon her breasts.

"What for?" She smiled before amazing him by taking her hand from his still erect cock and licking the cum from her palm and fingers.

"For...I mean, I couldn't hold it any longer," he explained, climbing off her body and slumping down beside her, legs below the surface of the water.

Audrey was beaming as she scooped the cum from her face and shoveled it into her mouth.

"Can you stay hard?" She asked, smiling as she looked down at his cock.

"I...yeah, I think so," Dane confessed. "To be honest Mom, I don't think it'll ever soften," he giggled.

"Good. Then you can make amends by fucking me!" She grinned and Dane immediately made to climb back upon her.

"Oh. I can do that!" He confirmed before the familiar noise of the back-gate closing stopped his progress.

Their respective eyes wide, equaling each other's shock, Dane silently mouthed 'Dad' as Audrey replaced the bikini over her breasts. Dane stuffed his erection back into his Speedos and followed his mother's lead by diving back into the water just as Stephen rounded the hedge and came upon the pool.

"You two still at it?" Stephen looked skeptically as Audrey paddled to the edge of the pool, a hand pulling her bikini bottom over her pubic bone. "Are you...? Oh. Jesus, it's alright. You're wearing the orange one," he squinted. "For a second there I thought you were nude!"

"Oh," Audrey forced a laugh. "Yeah, no."

"Think of that Dane. Your mother, nude!" Stephen laughed. "Sorry to ruin your appetite," he joked and Dane wanted to leave the pool and punch him.

"You're home early," Audrey commented, quick to change the subject and she noted a change in his demeanor, even the slightest of blushes.

"Oh, yeah," he fumbled. "Change of plans at work."

There was something up, Audrey was aware but was happy to just see him turn away from the pool.

"What's for dinner?" Stephen asked before heading inside the house and not waiting for a response.

Audrey and Dane looked at one another and despite their shared panic were barely able to contain their laughter.

"That was close Mom," Dane stated, holding the edge of the pool. He reached out and wiped up a deposit of sticky cum still clinging to her chest.

"Exciting though!" Audrey admitted to his surprise, and her own if she was honest. "Don't worry Honey," she added, reading his thoughts. "Well get another chance to do that thing," she leaned in and risked a kiss, her hand below the surface finding his cock, now soft in his swimsuit. "We're going to do everything!"

*

Monday nights usually saw Dane studying in his room, but whether it was the game playing on the television, or more likely his desire to be around her, Audrey was delighted to have him sitting in the living room, an armchair away from his father. After her shower, Audrey hadn't dressed. Settling on merely a long dressing gown to cover her naked body. It wasn't planned, but now seemed the perfect attire for the occasion.

Sitting on a stool at the kitchen bench and midway through a crossword puzzle, she looked across to see Dane's eyes on her exposed leg. His vantage was ideal, the slightest turn of his head from the tv to her. She crossed over her legs, allowing the gown to slide further off her body, much of her upper thigh now revealed. It wasn't enough, she thought. Casually she loosened the belt and without making it obvious she was aware of Dane's observing, let the gown come apart at her chest.

In the dim light of the living room, Dane was getting a hard-on. Uncomfortable as it was with his father a mere arms distance away, it was now the inevitable outcome of looking at his mother. Was it on purpose, he wondered as she re-crossed her legs, the white dressing gown sliding off and revealing her entire upper thigh? When she moved and exposed much of her inner boob and a slight smile came to her mouth, he knew she was in on the act.

Finally acknowledging Dane, Audrey turned on the stool and uncrossed her legs. Dane's attention now solely focused on her, she undid the tie of her gown and opened it up completely, revealing her naked body to her son. The shock on his face was evident, though cautious to not give anything away, he responded to something his father noted about a play in the game, making the appropriate comment before once more devoting his attention to his mother.

And was it worth it! Audrey spread her legs wide as Dane's eyes focused on her vagina. She ran a hand down from her bare breast across her belly and onto her pubic hair, combing through her locks until she buried a finger between her labia. In the armchair, Dane risked a stroke of his cock, pressing his fingers hard into the erection bulging the front of his pants. He watched as his mother lifted her hand from her crotch and placed the finger that she'd inserted between her folds, into her mouth, sucking it like a small counterfeit cock. Was this HIS mother? Was it possible she'd been replaced by a 'pod person,' he wondered?

"Would you boys like some snacks?" Audrey out of the blue rose from the stool and without re-tying her gown moved through the kitchen.

"I'm fine," Stephen responded. "Another beer'd be good though," he suggested, holding out an empty bottle.

"What about you Honey?" She looked at Dane, his eyes struggling to lift from her hairy thatch. Post shower, now dried, the hair was fuzzy, a rich down of pube that beckoned to be lain upon.

"Yeah, I'll have whatever you're offering," he confessed, hoping she understood his not so subtle double meaning.

Audrey took down a packet of chips, emptying into a bowl and once collecting Stephen's beer walked confidently into the living room, Dane amazed at her audacity. Accepting the bottle as it was handed to him, Stephen paid no attention to her appearance, Audrey admittedly careful to keep her back and side to him. To Dane she showed everything. His expectant eyes looked up at hers, a dramatic swallow lifted his Adam's apple as she held out the bowl of potato chips.

"Take what you want Baby," she cheekily smiled down at him and Dane, with a shaking hand, raised it between her legs.

Her upper thighs wet, she parted her legs enough for him to cup her vagina, overcome as he gently inserted a single digit inside and wiggled. She let out a sigh and felt her knees wobble, not expecting how dramatic her body was reacting. Taking the opportunity, Dane reached up with his other hand and cupped a breast, her nipple hardening further at his touch and Audrey forgot where she was.

"Oh God," she sighed as his finger found her 'spot' and she felt any longer and she'd cum right then and there. In the living room, she remembered. In front of her husband.

"What's that?" Stephen asked, Dane immediately withdrawing his hands, Audrey passing the bowl of chips to him and exiting as fast as she could.

"Oh nothing," she covered. "Just a pain in my neck," she lied.

"Maybe too much swimming," Stephen noted. "You'll have to go easier on her Dane," he added looking at his son. "She's an old woman."

Dane lifted his hand from the bowl of chips and took one into his mouth, the scent of his mother's vagina on his fingers.

"Nah, she can take it," he smiled.

*

He lay in bed in the dark, intermittently checking the time. 'Midnight,' she'd said. 'At the latest.' It was well after and despite his cock being hard and ready for her visit, he felt it was probably time for him to sleep. 'As soon as he falls asleep,' Audrey had promised and Dane reluctantly let go of the hope he'd fuck her tonight. He wasn't dissuaded. The anticipation would remain. His hunger would grow.

Had he fallen asleep? He wasn't aware, but the rustle of his sheets stirred him, followed by the warmth of a body, a naked body against his own.

"Mom," he sighed, his cock immediately rousing. "You came!"

"Not yet," she giggled, her mouth finding his in the dark.

Their tongues danced. As passionate a kiss as separated lovers reunited. For they almost were. One final hurdle, sure to overcome. To complete their union.

Audrey ground her groin on her son's stomach as she mounted him, feeling his growing erection against her buttocks. Her soft breasts rubbed across his skin, the tickle from the stubble of his shaved chest giving her goosebumps and she giggled into his mouth.

"What?" Dane asked her and she whispered 'nothing.'

"I waited so long," he confessed. "I thought you weren't coming."

"He took forever to fall asleep," she kissed him. "I'm sorry Baby."

"It's alright," Dane forgave her. "It IS alright...what we're doing...isn't it?"

Audrey broke their kiss, looking into his face in the darkness, understanding to what he referred.

"We're family," she suggested. "It's just a mother and son bonding. I'm not cheating on him!" She stated with conviction and Dane believed it. It was no different to him playing ball with his father. To a swimming lesson with his mom. They were spending time with each other. Quality family time. Sex was no different. It was acceptable simply BECAUSE they were family.

"Will you do something for me?" Dane tentatively asked and for a moment Audrey thought it related to his earlier doubts.

"Anything."

He paused as he built up the courage.

"Mom..."

"Yes Darling?"

"Will you sit on my face?"

Audrey contained the laugh to a stifled chuckle. "Is that it? Of course!" She agreed, immediately rising from her position to her knees and shuffling up her sons' body, careful not to knee him in the process. "Forwards or backwards?" She asked.

"I don't mind," Dane confessed as his mother lifted a leg over his head and settled down on his face. "Oh fuck..." He managed to voice before he was muffled by muff. Wet thighs against his cheeks, his nose buried in dripping pubic hair as his mouth was smeared with hot vulva. Her scent was intense. He'd use it as a cologne from now on, he joked with himself as he took his cock in hand and stroked. This was the only way he'd masturbate from now on, he thought. My mother's cunt smothering me, her ass. Her asshole! He thought. Was that what was against his chin? He managed to open his mouth and poke out his tongue as she ground herself atop him, apparently pleased with the way it felt. His tongue slid inside her body. Was it her asshole he entered? He hoped it was.