All Comments on 'To the Manor Bound Ch. 01'

by Nikki258

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

what a wonderful story , i would love to work for his lordship , cant wait to read the next episode .x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Promising

Please continue with this story.

You have me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh My!

If this could only happen to me.......please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

I do hope that there is more of this story to come. I like the pace of the action so far and can't wait to see how it progresses. My hope is that Francine comes to adapt to her situation if for no other reason to avoid punishment.

In time I'd like to see her prancing about (seemingly) happy to be the delicate and most effeminate little housemaid as she goes about her daily routine. All the while horrified at the loss of her former self and tormented by the fact that she was just too weak (a sissy) to do anything about it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am deeply troubled by His Lordship's choice of a blonde wig for Philip. Surely a brunette or black wig would be just as beautiful; blonde smacks of anglocentrism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant!

I do hope His Lordship has some like minded friends for Fancine to serve. Particularly a large "county" lady into huntin' shootin' fishin' and pussy licking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Nothing else to say really, just.... more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go the right direction.

Hi,

I want to say that the story is really sad. My heart goes out to Philip. I know this is your story, and who am I to say what or how to write it. Furthermore, I don't know to much about this website(I just discover it over a week ago) and since this being an erotica website, I guess it is for writers to write out their fantasy's or fetishes, but what I want to say is that please do serves to Philip and give him the happiness he deserves. I know this story is domination and I have read romantic stories that imply a little forcefulness but not to the extreme as you have done. I believe a great writer can write domination with passion and love without the cruelty of a human.

I really admire Philips' will of how determine he is and I really want to know Lord Madison's history. I don't know if this story is categorized as romance but I'm hoping it is. Most importantly, I hope you do service to the two leading characters, especially Philip but more Lord Madison. I hope Lord Madison changes through out the story and falls in love with Philip. Though, to be honest, Philip doesn't deserve such a man but it is your story.

In the end, I'm just a girl who loves a great romantic and passionate love story. It has been a couple a months since I started to read erotic stories: starting from fanfiction.net, fictionpress.net and now this website. I really love the passion writers display in their erotic work of art. As well, the emotion the characters portray.

In conclusion, this is your story and I don't know if you have the story already set but if you haven't, I hope you go the right the direction and do service to your characters. While as a writer knows, there are many reason why one writes, despite, there is always a meaning in his or her writing. I have read disturbing stories in here that I just had to stop reading. Also, there wasn't any meaning behind their writing. However, there is always a meaning behind every writing - from the simplest to the more complex. Therefore, find your meaning in your story, where as a writer will you drive the characters to go and plot to blossom.

Finally, I want to give you constructive criticism on your writing. In the beginning, I was confused as to what I was reading, it felt awkward; there wasn't any coherence. Midway, as I read further, the story was smoother to comprehend. In addition, you need to add transition to your story as it wasn't displayed in the beginning. But further through the story, you transition was good. Next, I have notice that you are not placing commas in the appropriate places. For example, I quote, "In fact it may have been his complete disappearance from the society pages of broadsheet newspapers, and the scandal pages of the tabloids, that resulted in such a small turnout for the protest." First, since you started with an introductory element, you will need a comma after. Therefore, you need a comma after in fact. Also, you do not need a comma before and, unless you have two independent clauses or also, if you are listing more than three items, then you do need a comma. It also applies to the seven coordinating conjunction. Last, you need to add more depth to the story and characters - bring emotion to the story. Like I said before, you need to have the plot set out, were will the story lead the reader.

In the end, this is your story. Yet as a writer, I have the need to help those that have potential or even those that have no need to be a writer. Key note: every story has meaning. One last thing, re-read your work before you submit your work. I am an avid reader and writer. I hope I have helped. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another chapter please

Loved it. A good pace to the story, and well written. Another chapter or 2 would be appreciated.

davinedavineover 10 years ago
More please

I enjoyed the story. It is well written. I also write sissy stories. I look forward to reading more of this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Master and sissie slavemaid.

Beautifully conceived story told with great skill and sexuality. The punishment collar is a stroke of genius and, I'm sure, Francie will be curtsying to her betters all the time, despite the tears of shame rolling down her sissy cheeks - not to mention the application of various implements of chastisement applied to her shapely nether regions. It will be sheer hell when Lord Madison's teenage children arrive home for the vacation. They love dealing with a bare plump bottom offered up to them for punishment! Poor Francine - what a silly wimp she is fast becoming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

I absolutely loved this, a great start and I can't wait to see more, I love the dominance and the fact Phillip cannot do anything about it, I hope he retains his fight but is unable to do anything about it

Well done Nikki

emma x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Please, please, please write the next chapter, I cant wait xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let me be your maid

I loved this story and would love it to happen to me.

seasidesub01seasidesub01about 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Loved the story. Has me so turned on. Looking forward to reading part two now. Just made it through part one without cumming in my own panties. Only thing, would have loved the sissy maid in stockings too. Gorgeous tale. Yours, Seasidesub,

Penelope1965Penelope1965about 7 years ago
Masterpiece in the making

Clearly the author has considerable writing talent.

Excellent build up and character development rather than just bolting to the sexual content.

I am eager to read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lovely storyline, fantasy or fact

Loved this story, it left me wondering how much of it reflected the authors own life story/lived experience or desires ,which role he occupied Sissy or Master, or perhaps both at different life stages as some people do. As for me there was never any doubt or choice it was always lavender and lace , panties suspenders belts, gorgeous black silk stockings and high heeled shoes

My own journey from male to "Miss" was episodic and overseen by several different men culminating in my final collaring and submission to my current Master Allholes . Thank you my darling TopMan, who placed his collar around my kneck 7 years ago a collar that I Still wear with a Sissy's pride today, ten years later . I can't imagine my life any other way. I love my Topman and serve him with pride.

Kisses,

Linda Crystal xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A most glorious start to a perfect tale.

Brady018Brady018about 1 month ago

Great start to this series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous