To the Manor Passed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The current Mistress, down below and almost out of sight through the swarming star body, looked upon the first moments of Jasmine's interview with understanding in her eyes, something that might once have been sympathy, but was now closer to envy. Her tenure as lady of the house would not be over for many years yet, the process of interviewing a new hire lengthy and transformative; Jasmine would be released from their embrace eventually, come out the other side more like the current Mistress than when she had entered, the Mistress herself free to return to that strained eternal pleasure in her place.

How many of those stars, Mistress had wondered to herself in private moments, were themselves former Mistresses, held in one form of ecstasy or another, aching and immortally... happy? Surely not.

But beautifully, endlessly blissful? Yes, she very much thought so.

For the moment though, the Mistress was still more a creature of the physical world than whatever other plane the board inhabited. She had certain... Permissions not afforded to the staff, and with her slim body still fondled by her tentacles and the desperate, lightbound moaning of her maid cum replacement echoing outward from the starlit body she had pledged herself to...

Taking advantage of those permissions seemed welcome indeed.

Sinking to her knees, surrounded by a halo of tentacles, the Mistress looked into the light and the writhing, bound body it had swallowed, and far beneath the surface of the earth, the manor above echoing with the ghostly pleasures of a thousand captured souls, and began to touch herself.

Hers was a quiet, lonely orgasm, ignored by the starlit creatures and their fastidiously denied captive. The board was bound up in its work.

***

12