To The Victor Go the Spoils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know..." She said, finally. "It was kinda hot."

Lexi finished her champagne, and set down the empty glass. The dumbfounded look on Ted's face amused her, but she was still suspicious.

"If you didn't see all that, then why'd you ask if she hit on me?" She asked.

"Well she is kinda scandalous...so I've heard anyway." Said Ted.

"So you've heard, huh?"

"Well don't you follow her Instagram? She posts some racy pics."

"Hmmm..." Lexi was growing a bit curious. "I mean I follow her, but I guess I've never really paid a whole lot of attention. She shows up in my feed sometimes, but I guess I just tend to see the stage and workout stuff. Gotta get to know my competition."

Lexi thought for long hard minute, before asking a question that would change the course of the early morning, and the entire dynamic of her and Ted's professional, and personal relationship.

"Aren't a lot of the staff and competitors staying here at The Cascade?"

Ted's eyes brightened, and his face morphed into a triumphant smile. He knew where Lexi was going with this, and his scheming was beginning to bear fruit.

"I think so." He said.

"Hmmm...wonder if she's here." Lexi mused. "Bring me my phone, I wanna look at her IG and see all these racy pictures you're talking about. You can start on my other foot when you get back."

Lexi lowered her foot back into the water after Ted released it. He stood up. She observed him, as he paced around the bathroom; he had no idea where her phone was. Lexi thought the scene kind of pathetic, but at the same time it was kind of funny - very guy like. She let him continue in his aimless state, before finally showing mercy and directing him.

"It's on the bedside table charging."

"Oh, ok, cool." He said.

Lexi shook her head as she watched Ted exit, then shifted her position in the tub so he could massage her other foot. The bubbles in her bath weren't quite as robust as they once were, but there was still a generous amount. She leaned back and stared at the ceiling. She had let Ted entice her into another one of his games, and here she was, playing right along. All she could do now was see where it all took her. Ted returned with Lexi's phone, and she prompted him to set in on the edge of the tub. Her hands were wet; she shook them dry, and free of excess soap, while Ted started on her other foot. She smiled as her neglected left foot received the same treatment her right had been given. When her hands were ready, she reached for her phone, pulled up Isa's Instagram and began to scroll. It didn't take long for Ted's words concerning Isa to be confirmed.

"Whoah, ok!" Lexi exclaimed.

Ted smiled. "See I told you."

"Yep...you weren't lying."

The picture Lexi analyzed, was of Isa in a nightclub with another attractive woman. In what appeared to be a "girls gone wild" moment: the two were practically wrestling with their tongues; their hands strategically placed on each other's bodies in a way that really didn't leave much to the imagination. Lexi continued scrolling; when she came across another picture, that brought a whimsical smile to her face.

"Awwww...look." She said, pointing the screen at Ted.

The photo was of Isa engaged in a tongue-in-cheek Eskimo Kiss with a girl - a different one from the club picture - as the two shared a bubble bath similar to the one Lexi soaked in.

"I've seen that one." Ted admitted.

"I bet you have." Said Lexi. "I like what it says."

"Portuguese?" Ted asked.

"Yeah, it says: Don't waste water, bathe with friends." Lexi giggled. "I love it!"

Lexi started typing.

"I just hit like, and put a little heart Emoji in the comments." She said. "Holy shit!"

"What?" Ted asked. This was getting good.

"She's active. She saw my comment, and hit like on it." Lexi was genuinely exited. "Awww, she just replied 'congratulations' put a little trophy Emoji and another heart for me. That's sweet. Ha ha... now she's messaging me."

"What's she saying?" Ted's dick was starting to swell.

"Uh oh...she's in The Cascade!" Lexi laughed, Ted's eyes widened.

"Ugh...guess I gotta start remembering my Portuguese again...I'm too buzzed for this."

Deep in thought, Lexi slowly (but successfully) replied to Isa's message.

"I just told her I was in the Master Suite with my trainer. She said 'nice', and asked me what I'm up to. Ooh, you know what!" A light bulb flickered on in Lexi's tipsy head.

Ted was somewhat distraught at Lexi's reference to him as merely her "Trainer". While that's indeed what he was - on paper at least - he had hoped that she would've maybe referred to him as something more. But before he could address it; he saw Lexi extend her left arm and take a selfie of herself blowing a handful of bubbles at her phone's camera.

"Did you send her that?" Ted asked, despite the obviousness of Lexi's action.

"Yeah." Lexi said. "She's responding...she just sent a little bathtub Emoji, with some flames and a little heart face."

"You should invite her up here to join you."

Lexi looked at Ted. "Yeah I'm sure you'd love that wouldn't you?" She shook her head.

Now, Ted's dick was bulging out of his pants. His scheming and manipulating of Lexi into her first bi-sexual experience was so far proving to be an overwhelming success. Or at least he thought. Ted was even content with the possibility of him not being able to join the two gorgeous women in a threesome. He was still gentleman enough to appreciate that as being as much Isa's decision as he and Lexi's. Besides, he knew how to take things slow. If he did have to excuse himself - if and when Isa came up to the room - he was cool with that. If nothing else, he was more than confident that he would get all the graphic details from Lexi afterwards, and thus have ample material for his spank bank. He was also confident, that once the seeds had been sewn, he could coax Lexi into a threesome in the future; if not with Isa, then maybe perhaps with another fitness competitor, or model. He was beside himself. That is until he began to notice a change come over Lexi. Her expression went from the more conventional look of one who is immersed in typing, to that of surprise; as if she was reading something unexpected. Lexi'seyes were darting up and down as she messaged back and forth with the beautiful, but scandalous Brazilian. Ted Garrett was soon to find out, just how scandalous Isa Baretti was, and in what way she was.

"What's she saying?" He asked.

It was a long time before Lexi responded.

"She's two floors below." She said, finally.

Isa had also told her that she was in room 1714, but Lexi had subconsciously omitted that fact from her answer.

"Ok, so...did you invite her up?"

Ted couldn't really think of anything else to say. He knew Lexi was holding something back.

"No..."

Lexi looked up at Ted. "But she did invite me down to her room for a drink...with her and her boyfriend."

The word boyfriend, turned Ted's arousal into uncomfortable butterflies. This wasn't part of his plan.

"Who's her boyfriend?" He asked.

"Some Bodybuilder." Lexi said.

"Yeah...did he compete tonight?"

"No...Isa says he's in off-season. Said he was there though, guess I just didn't see him, I don't know."

Lexi shrugged her wet shoulders. She was seconds away from putting down her phone when another message from Isa came in.

"Hmm...she just sent me a link to his IG." Lexi clicked on the link almost instinctually.

Ted stressed in the few seconds of uncomfortable silence that followed. He was beginning to get the feeling that the ship he had set sail had just hit a rock in the middle of the ocean, and was suddenly in danger of sinking.

"Daaammmnnn!"

Lexi had shattered the silence. She jerked her foot from Ted's hands; splashing him with soapy water. Ted jumped up, grabbed a hand towel, and made an attempt had drying his soaked jeans.

"What?" He asked.

Lexi's breathing was heavy.

"Ugh...he's incredible!"

Lexi sighed with powerless guilt as she scrolled the boyfriend's page. She couldn't get over the sheer size of the guy. She had dated, and been with her modest share of jocks, and physique model guys, but this man was a pure Bodybuilder. A hulky, dark haired, green-eyed behemoth. Ted was a fitness trainer and had a great body to be sure, but Isa's boyfriend was in prime, competitive shape. Despite his bulk, the definition on his body was immaculate. His core was chiseled; complete with rippling pecs, and rock-hard, 16-pack abs - sculpted legs that could probably press a ton - beautifully defined, python arms, that looked like they could punch through concrete - and his ass looked like it had come straight off the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. The bulkier guys had always scared Lexi a little, and this guy was no exception. But this was a new kind of scared - it drew her in. Then Lexi began to think on Isa's hotness, that Ted had been kindling a fire on. Lexi may have been young and impressionable; but she wasn't stupid. She knew that Isa's invitation to come down and have a drink, really meant to come down and play. Now, the prospect of accepting that invitation, and indulging herself in that playground of flesh, sweat, and fluid, with two of the hottest specimens of the male and female form, enticed her; and she of course, was quite the specimen herself.

Her hot bath suddenly felt like it had been set to boil. Lexi swished her legs underneath the water, as her pussy pulsated. She was trying hard not to let herself leak into her bath water, when yet another message from Isa buzzed in. Lexi sighed with arousal after seeing the two visual messages...and then she leaked.

"What!" Came a desperate and angry voice.

Lexi had momentarily forgot Ted was even there. She looked up at him in guilt. She had been awoken from a daze she wasn't ready to leave. She was unprepared when Ted stomped over and snatched her phone from her hands.

"Give me back my phone you asshole!" She screamed.

Ted didn't comply, but Lexi's rage was soon stifled, when her previous feelings of arousal reclaimed her thoughts. She inserted her middle and ring fingers into the interior of her vagina; quickly inducing more leakage. She sunk down in an orgasmic trance and completely re-submerged underwater. Ted was oblivious to Lexi's watery masturbation occurring behind him; save for the faint bubbling sounds that popped to the surface from her underwater moans. He was enthralled with the last two messages that Isa had sent, and they were torturous (to him at least). One was a snap-shot of Isa and her boyfriend posing back to back; their naked bodies oiled up, and lubricated. Isa's body was stupefying in it's naked form. Ted could definitely see how it gave Lexi's body a run for it's money at the Competition; and then there was the boyfriend. Ted was a trainer, and he knew talent when he saw it, and this guy had it; complete with a dick down to his knees. The other message, was a five second video of Isa's boyfriend proudly bearing the Full Monty with Isa pressed up against his side. She was extending her hand and curling her French-manicured finger in a "come here" gesture - she was saying something. Ted noticed Lexi had the volume turned down on her phone. He turned it back up.

"Estamos esperando." Sounded from the message. If Ted had understood Portuguese, he would have known the words to mean: "We're waiting".

Trapped in a daze: Ted didn't turn the phone off, nor did he turn the volume down, and "Estamos esperando" kept repeating. The notion that his manipulative scheme was now threatening to backfire, and score this asshole a threesome with two of the hottest chick's on the planet instead of him, made Ted's heart sink.

"Lexi's mine, goddammit!": he thought to himself.

Lexi re-emerged from the water, gasping. It took a minute to recover her breathe, and regain her pre-orgasm composure, before Isa's repeating Portuguese words started resonating in her ears. Lexi of course understood those words; but in truth, hearing them wouldn't of really made much difference. The picture and the video (even soundless) were more than enough. Still, the sound of Isa's sultry voice beckoning her, made her pussy throb again. Ted abruptly turned the phone off; silencing it. Lexi slicked her hands up her wet face, and down her drenched blonde hair. Ted slowly made his way to the bathtub's edge, and set the phone down. Lexi looked up at him. Ted now bore the look of a defeated man.

"I'm sorry." He said.

Ted paced. He was struggling with the right words to say.

"Look...I saw that hug Isa gave you backstage. It was hot, what can I say. I just...thought it might be fun for you...you know?"

Lexi's eyes - once again stinging from bubble-soap - resembled two blue crystals, in the middle of two red seas, and they now pierced through Ted's soul. His dishonesty didn't surprise her. It didn't surprise her at all.

"Careful what you wish for." She said, still breathing heavily.

"So I guess you saw all the messages, you know what room they're in and all that."

Lexi's words were disguised as a statement, but they were really a question of sorts.

"No, I'm not gonna snoop like that, I just saw the picture and that video." Said Ted.

Lexi's eyes raised while she stroked her sopped hair against her shoulder. Ted's answer brought further temptation, and the throbbing came back. He of course was oblivious, and was still trying to backpedal.

"Sweety, I'm so sorry." He said. "I had no right to grab your phone from you like that, that was unacceptable...and I was in the wrong for lying, and trying to make you do something you don't wanna do."

Ted felt he might have been lying to himself a little, he needed reassurance.

"You...don't want to, do you?"

"I don't have to Ted." Lexi sighed. She genuinely felt sorry for Ted in his pitiful state.

"But...you don't want to...right? I mean you're such a classy girl Lexi."

Lexi was confused by these words. But, she ultimately knew Ted was just pulling out all the stops to try and get her to say "didn't want to", as opposed to "didn't have to". She pondered over showing him mercy with the satisfaction of hearing her say what he wanted to hear. She thought about it long and hard; then made her decision.

"I don't have to Ted...I know that you don't want me to, and it's ok. I don't have to. I wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for you. You've been the best trainer in the world." A sadness came over her last words.

Ted was somewhat relieved by Lexi's praise. He felt as if he'd just averted a disaster.

"Look..." He said. "It's late, sun's gonna be coming up in a few hours. Maybe we outta just call it a night and get to bed."

The thought of ending the night in bed with Lexi; just him and her, brought some elation back to Ted.

"Yeah...maybe so." Lexi splashed her hand out of the water and looked at her pink-manicured fingers. "I am pretty pruny." She said.

"I love ya Lex, it's all good." Said Ted.

"Yeah...you love me, and it's all good." Lexi quietly repeated Ted's words.

"You love me, and it's all good..." She said again, with more deliberation.

"You love me, and it's all good!" This last time, her voice raised in a sardonic tone. "What's that supposed to mean, Ted?"

Ted was confused; to his horror, he couldn't fathom what had made Lexi's calm demeanor do a complete 180.

"What'd you mean?" He asked.

Lexi rolled her eyes.

"That's what I just asked you, fucker!"

"Ughh...ok, so you trained me and I won tonight, good for you! Fuck, I'll share my first-place trophy and my medal with you. Yay for Ted, gold fucking star!" Lexi clapped her wet and pruned hands mockingly.

"Lexi, honey...what's wrong?"

"What's wrong Ted, are your endless, stupid, narcissistic games. You instigate, you scheme, you manipulate, all in an effort to get me to live out your silly little sex fantasies, and up until now, you've succeeded. But tonight...oh my god...low and behold, it's backfiring on your ass, and poor Ted can't take it, just like a spoiled little, sore-loser kid!"

"Lexi common, it's not like that. I told you, I'm sorry."

"Yes you are!" Lexi said. The implication behind her tone was frightening. "And you know what Ted? I'm sorry too."

Covered with bubbles, Lexi stood up and stepped out of the bath. The butterflies in Ted's stomach turned to sharp razors, as he gazed upon Lexi's deep-tanned, naked, and perfect form glisten with soapy water while she toweled off.

"I'm sorry for you..." She said, before putting on a bathrobe, putting her phone in it's front pouch, and wrapping her hair up in a towel.

"But who knows Ted? After tonight...I might still thank you."

Lexi gave a sinister smile, stepped into a pair of bath slippers, and stormed past Ted out of the bathroom. When Ted came to his senses, and realized she was leaving (and where she was going), he rushed out to stop her. Lexi was already grasping the knob and about to exit the suite, when Ted's hands came up behind her, slamming into the door.

"Get out of the way!" She demanded.

"Where are you going?"

Ted secretly wondered if he might not be a bit of a masochist asking that question.

Lexi turned around and leaned back against the door. Her eyes gazed to the side, as she watched Ted's hands slide off. She looked back into Ted's eyes, sighed, and then brought the hammer down.

"I...am going down to Isa's room to hangout with her and her dude."

Ted went pale, Lexi smiled.

"And then I'm gonna let Isa lick me till I squirt. You know, I've never been able to do that before, but there's always a first time. Then I'm gonna do the same to her. Granted, I've never gone downtown on a chick before, but you of all people Ted, should know that I'm a fast learner. And then...I am gonna slobber all over that beautiful beast of a man's tree-branch-cock till I choke on his cum, let him Hulk Smash-fuck me every which way, and toss me around all over the room, till lights, furniture, and everything else are all over the place and broken, and the place looks like a Warzone. Then I'm gonna let him ram me from behind, while I suck the polish off Isa's toes, and then repeat the process all over again. I straight up feel sorry for the maids that are gonna have to clean that place. So needless to say...Ted! It is gonna be one epic night, early morning, or whatever for me, so I really wouldn't wait up if I were you. Now if you'd excuse me."

Lexi opened the door and stormed out of the room. Ted stumbled out into the hallway like The Walking Dead, and watched her stride down the hall towards the elevator.

"You...bitch." He said, without much conviction.

Lexi turned around and flicked Ted off once she had reached her destination.

"Sweet dreams." She said. "Oh, and I forgot to drain the tub, so if you could remember to do that for me please."

"Lexi...don't go." Ted pleaded.

Lexi pressed repeatedly on the down arrow of the elevator. Ted's pitiful pleads plodded on, and she just wanted to get in and go!

"Common!" She quietly exclaimed, before smiling with glee when the doors chimed open, as if the elevator itself had answered her. She stepped on in.

Lexi turned around and looked at Ted, one last time. He still stood in his zombified state in the doorway of the Master Suite he had booked them. He resembled a sentenced man being led to The Gallows.

"Don't go..." He pleaded once more.

The elevator doors began to close, but Lexi stopped them.

"Ted, I understand this is gonna be a hard night for you." Her tone was decievingly gentle. "But...I kinda get the feeling it's gonna be even harder for me. I'm kinda scared actually...wish me luck...bye byeeee."

Ted was treated to Lexi's giggle one more time, as she wiggled her fingers goodbye before disappearing behind the closing metal doors. The phrase: "Let sleeping dragons lie", had now taken on a whole new meaning for Ted.