To The Victor Go the Spoils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi stood there alone in the elevator while it lowered to the 17th floor. The elevator chimed and stopped, but it had stopped at floor 18.

"Ughh...you gotta be kidding me." She said. She couldn't imagine who could be up at this hour.

When the doors opened, a nice looking man - who looked to be maybe about fifty - stood there holding a bucket of ice. Lexi smiled courteously, as was her polite custom. The man appeared to be captivated and temporarily paralyzed by her beauty. Even in a bathrobe, and her hair wrapped in a towel, she was still stunning. Lexi had to once again stop the elevator doors from shutting. She was used to this sort of thing, but she was growing impatient.

"What floor?" She asked, urging the man to enter, but without losing any of her politeness.

"Oh uh, sorry, floor 17 please." He said, and stumbled in.

"Well whatdya know." Said Lexi. She found it ironic that he would be going down to the same floor as her.

The elevator began to lower once more. Lexi unwrapped the towel from her head, and patted her wet blonde hair to pass the time; it was only seconds, but it seemed to her like an eternity. Lexi knew that she had been cruel to Ted, but he really had brought it all on himself. She glanced over and saw her fellow passenger staring at her in awe as she toweled. The man was clearly still captivated. Lexi rewarded him with another polite smile, when the elevator finally chimed at floor 17. The doors opened, and Lexi stepped out.

"Have a good night." She said to the man.

"You too." His paralysis had returned.

Lexi was as oblivious to the man's reply - which may as well have come from the moon - as she was to him admiring her round, perky, gym-booty; the shape of which was still quite visible even through her thick robe. She strode down the hall of the 17th floor. Lexi pulled out her phone, and returned to the provocative IG messages once more, to confirm the room number. She looked to the left side of the hall; quietly humming the even numbers to herself.

"Okay, seventeen-o-eight, seventeen-ten, seventeen twelve...seventeen-fourteeeen."

She had finally arrived at Isa's room.

Lexi turned off her phone before returning it to her robe's pouch; it's services were no longer needed. She had butterflies of her own now, and could feel beads of sweat trickle down her chest. Despite being fresh from the tub; Lexi didn't doubt that after this was all over, she'd definitely be needing another bath. She threw her towel over her shoulder, took a deep breathe, and knocked. Lexi smiled when the door cracked open and Isa's gorgeous face peeked out to greet her a few seconds later.

"Olaaaa." Said Isa, reaching for Lexi's hand.

"Olaaaa." Whispered Lexi, in response.

She took Isa's hand and allowed herself to be gently pulled into the room.

Isa's naked body was covered in oil just like the picture and video she'd messaged. Lexi detected a sweet odor of bananas above the musky smell of sex. Isa stood between the wall and still half-opened door, holding a glass of red wine, and grinning. She gestured Lexi in the direction of the bed. When Lexi looked forward, she beheld Isa's boyfriend. He was naked, oiled, and smiling; his giant dick fully erect. He held a large bottle of Banana Cream flavored lubricant; it was of the edible variety. Lexi saw him pouring a generous amount in his hand, that she soon realized was intended for her.

"Vehna aqui." He said. His voice was deep and inviting.

Lexi's blew out a long sigh. She didn't even really feel human now; she felt primal, like an animal in heat. Lexi hardly noticed pulling her towel free from her shoulder, and discarding it. Starry-eyed and pouting her lips: she hardly noticed her dainty, pink-pedicured feet slip free of her slippers, and onto the soft carpet. With her heart nearly beating out of her chest: she hardly even noticed when her hands tugged at the tie of her bathrobe. She did however, remember Ted's words from earlier in the small hours of that morning: "To the victor go the spoils". When Isa closed the door, it sounded in almost simultaneous unison with Lexi's robe dropping to the floor.

The man with the ice bucket had overcome his paralysis, and slowly been making his way down the hall. He arrived at room 1714 in time to see nothing more than the Do Not Disturb Sign swinging from the doorknob, and hear the door lock from the inside. He was still taking in the beauty of the young, robed, goddess he had had the pleasure of sharing a brief elevator ride with. He also knew how gorgeous the other woman in the room was, as he had seen her and her hulking boyfriend a few times earlier the previous evening.

"Damn." He muttered to himself.

As irony would once again have it: the man just happened to be staying next door in room 1715. A fact in which he was both fortunate, and unfortunate. Unfortunately: through all of the loud slamming, bumping, and primal screams of sexual ecstasy that echoed through the walls well past dawn, he didn't get much sleep. Fortunately: he would have ample material for his spank bank for years to come. Unlike another man, who was alone in the Master Suite on the 19th floor of The Cascade. That man's ship had sunk.