To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 03

Story Info
Allen hunts and Vanessa gets lucky.
4.8k words
4.76
4.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen almost missed them, a pair of tributes wandering the forest, he could hear the girl leading them as she gave instructions on where to step and where or be careful. Allen hid as he observed them, once they came into view he tried to be as quiet as he could listening carefully. Was he being hunted or was this just coincidence? She seemed accustomed to the trees with the way she moved, her steps were carefully placed around the tangled tree roots, almost like she was doing it without thinking. When she turned to look around Allen caught her face, it was Tanya, the girl from his district which explained how she could move through the forest like she'd been doing it her entire life, because she probably had been.

She was wearing what looking like rags from her suit tied together to poorly cover her new clearly filled out frame. She was taller than before, her body was trim with a layer of muscle now. Her new magnificent tits were fully covered by a hefty amount of cloth in the front leaving the sides open to reveal plenty of side boob, from where he was they appeared to be the size of her head, it was tied by a thin strip behind her back and neck. Her midriff was bare showing Allen her six pack abs. Her more plump but very firm ass was on full display as her bottoms were just a thong that hid itself between her ass cheeks. Her auburn hair fell to just under her shoulder blades but was now curly where before it had been straight. He wondered who she drained, or how many.

Her companion wasn't as big as Allen expected him to be, normally if you made it in this long you drained someone, either he hadn't caught anyone yet or he was packing elsewhere. The young man was about six feet tall, with shoulder length blonde hair tied in a ponytail, he was fit but didn't show a large amount of muscle, his suit wasn't stretched anywhere that Allen could see, normally a good indicator that you drained a competitor. Allen followed them for most of the day waiting as the hours wore on and the sun was starting to set. He originally told himself he wouldn't stalk people like this but he had to admit it felt good to be hunting them. He wanted to be "honorable" before the games started, told himself he'd win the right way or lose without using such cheap tactics, now it was about survival. Allen chuckled to himself with how quickly he changed tunes when the games started. He started to think of a plan to get the guy, Tanya may defend him, Allen wondered if he could beat both in a fight, he needed to wait for an opportunity.

The light faded and he knew the pairs would be settling down for the night most sleeping in shifts but some enjoying the pleasures of their companions bodies. Allen smirked from his hiding place behind a giant oak he climbed as Tanya and her guy started to settle down for the night. Allen knew his "prey" would be vulnerable soon, either he could sneak up and try to quietly reason with Tanya to keep quiet or get them as they were too tired to fight him properly. He had to suppress a laugh when Tanya pushed her fella against a tree and started intensely making out with him. "Bend me over and fuck me hard." He heard her say. This was the same quiet scared girl who two and a half weeks ago was a virgin on a train speeding to the capital. Now she was an aggressive sex pot. She was demanding to be fucked by a guy who was a complete stranger a couple weeks ago. Allen smirked, he had to admit he enjoyed the change in personality and wondered if his personality had changed also.

Tanya's clothes tore away easily and her companion started on his own suit. Her companion caught Allen's attention when he pulled off his suit. He was ripped, his entire body was covered in muscle that wasn't bulky but almost painfully defined on his frame. Every inch of him looked carved from granite or marble. He pulled away the final piece of his suit revealing his half hard cock. Allen was slightly impressed, he couldn't have been much more than a foot long but he was seriously thick.

Allen watched through the early evening as Tanya and her stud made out vigorously, then Tanya fell to her knees to suck him off, then he pulled her away to bend her over and fuck her from behind slapping her ass loudly. He could feel his cock hardening quickly and tearing the new outfit the game makers gave him, he chuckled, grabbing his thick cock in one hand and started jerking off to the scene. Allen's communicator lite up with a message. "Be aggressive! -C" His mentor, of course she was watching, most of PanAm was watching the games, he wondered just how many were watching the couple like he was. He almost wanted to interrupt the lovers now, drain the guy and take Tanya for himself but he had to be smart about it. He hid watching Tanya get fucked by her guy, Allen somehow felt possessive about Tanya. She was from his district, he should be the one bending her over, she should be screaming on his cock...he was losing his focus. Allen shook his head to clear it and waited until the guy orgasmed hard, unloading the contents of his balls in Tanya's wanting pussy. He sighed and slowed his movements pulling out slightly. Allen watched his opponent relax, clearly not having the stamina to go again already, then Allen took off.

"Come on stud, fuck my ass." Tanya pleaded trying to look around to her lover but he never got the chance to respond. As he swallowed a breath to answer Allen's fist hit him in the side of his head. The man was staggered immediately as Allen followed up with a vicious knee to the ribs. Allen finished the assault by ramming his baton in the guys balls as he staggered back against the tree. The tribute could barely cry out in response as his musculature softened and drained, his cock shrunk and thinned. It was well known if you hit certain parts of the body you'd drain your opponent faster. Such sensitive areas like the genitals and back of the neck were all prime targets. Allen planned his attack well and it all happened so fast Allen wasn't sure it actually happened, that was until he felt his baton draining his opponent. Allen gasped as he felt his body change, his body bulked up and shrunk in size, gaining the incredible strength and definition of his victim. His hard muscles thrummed with strength as he felt the tightness in his groin, without thinking he tore away the garment barely able to cover him before, now it was failing to cover any of him with his increasing size. Leaving him standing naked in the forest with a stunned and freshly fucked Tanya.

..................

Vanessa wandered through the forest most of the day. She circled back to the cornucopia before sunset. As the day wore on temperature rose. It was common knowledge the game makers turned up the heat throughout the games to keep the tributes in as little clothing as possible. Vanessa had ditched the tiny top she received earlier as she walked leaving just her g-string on, the tiny patch of fabric covering her sensitive mound was soaked through, she didn't know if it was from the sweat or from being constantly horny after last nights romp with the stud from seven. Her mind drifted back to him and his cock, she never felt pleasure that intense, she was far from a virgin before the games and excelled during the sexual training after her reaping, she wanted every day to be like that, mind blowing orgasms and lovers with huge cocks. Vanessa was wanting to win.

After she was walking a while she started looking for water to satisfy her growing thirst. With the heat rising now all the tributes would need a steady supply of water. She jumped once when she heard voices and hid as a pair of tributes passed. The guy was a stud no question about it, he was tall with broad shoulders, solid six pack abs and a bulge fell to his knee making her wet, or would have if she wasn't already soaked. The girl she made an effort to remember as soon as she got a drink. She had a good bimbo body with wide hips and heavy round tits, all those curves Vanessa wanted.

She did her best to be quiet as she kept an eye on the pair. She found a stream not far from the cornucopia. Kneeling down at its bank she cupped her hands and took a long satisfying drink, that's when the male tribute grabbed her. She didn't hear him coming he was so quiet but she felt his grip squeezing like a vice, he effortlessly lifted her and dragged her away from the stream as she struggled in vain to get free.

"Come on and take the bitch." He called over his shoulder to his companion leaning against a tree laughing and twirling her baton. Vanessa could see the girl so she shouted a challenge.

"What's wrong, need him to do your fighting for you?" She struggled a laugh.

"Let her go." She ordered her partner. He gave his companion a questioning look but eventually released his grip and Vanessa fell unceremoniously to the ground. She coughed and stood brushing herself off. Now that she was standing she could see their faces. They were a boyfriend/girlfriend team from district 5. His original one piece was torn at the waist to show off his muscular torso but what drew Vanessa's eyes was this bulge somehow crammed into the pants. The girl was a pretty blonde with most of her gains clearly centered in her ass and tits but now that she was closer Vanessa could see the girl had enough muscle to look like a threat. The girls curves rivaled Vanessa's in size and shape and she could feel her pussy getting wetter from the thought of what she'd look like once they were hers. Like Vanessa she was wearing only a thong, possibly issued to her after a night of raunchy fun for the capital audience.

Both women took a couple steps back. "She's mine." Said the blonde with a threatening tone. Her boyfriend stepped away to lean against a nearby tree and watch. They two busty beauties circled each other, a quick thrust of a baton was parried away, a hand shot out it to grab but it's target slid to the side. They tested each other again and again looking for an opening. Vanessa started to doubt when she couldn't find a way to throw her opponent off balance.

"Once I'm done with her I want you to fuck me as hard as you can sexy."' She taunted the blonde openly trying to seduce the boyfriend. He only smiled, knowing he'd get laid regardless of who won. The other girl stepped forward and jabbed at Vanessa, she slid to the side dodging the blow. "What's wrong, afraid I'll fuck him better than you can?" She asked with a wicked grin. The other girl almost screamed in frustration, 'this was good, keep egging her on, let her make a mistake'. Vanessa could almost hear her mentors voice in her head. "Don't worry hon, I'll take good care of his cock for you." She chuckled grinning.

That was the last thing she said. She saw the blow coming but the blonde was just too fast. A clenched fist slammed into her mouth, followed by another and another. The blonde grabbed Vanessa by the hair and threw her to the ground, landing on top of the redhead to pummel her viciously. Vanessa tried to protect her head but the blonde landed blow after blow. She didn't know where her baton was after she dropped it getting tackled. The blonde apparently dropped hers to punch Vanessa with both fists. Vanessa managed to lift her hips and get her arms under her opponent, shoving the girl off she was able to make some room to breathe. She scurried into a crouch, the blonde stood tall and furious, she eyed Vanessa before charging again. This time she managed to sidestep the girl but the blonde was smarter than Vanessa gave her credit for and hooked an arm around the redheads waist. Throwing her body behind the move, the blonde launched Vanessa into a fallen tree. She landed with a grunt, stunned and barely able to breathe before the blonde was back on her. Punches and vicious kicks landed all over Vanessa's sides, she was poorly outmatched, in the back of her mind she regretted taunting the girl, she should've just let herself lose and go on living as a dishonored slave in the capital.

She fell to the ground, unable to withstand the punishment for long. The blonde stepped away to retrieve one of the fallen batons and end this. Vanessa kicked out desperately and felt a toe hit the baton. The blonde reached for it and kicked at Vanessa in response. "You're done bitch." She growled through gritted teeth grabbing the tool and jammed the baton into Vanessa's belly.

..................

Allen growled as he felt the baton finish its work. He stood there naked, every inch of him was bulging with sharply defined muscle, his six pack abs were now a hard cut eight pack that resembled cobblestones, and of course his dick was as hard as steel. He gazed down at his member. The fleshy fuck pillar was well above fourteen inches long and much thicker. Allen had to guess he was 17 inches long now, his cock already leaking thick precum after this small victory. It felt incredible to be the attacker, he was shocked by how awake he felt, how energetic he was, and of course how horny he was.

Tanya didn't waist a moment, sliding up beside him, running her hands along his new muscled legs and settling on his massive shaft. "Remember me?" she moaned. He growled looking down at her, not seeing the girl from his district anymore who just a month ago celebrated her 18th birthday, instead she was an enhanced woman, filled out and wanting his cock with intense desire. "It'd be a shame to waist this cock." She said starting to run her hands along his shaft. Allen didn't waist another moment. He grabbed her by the head and pushed her on all fours. She half squealed half moaned in anticipation as she felt the bulbous head of Allen's painfully hard dick press against her wetness. "Take me." She said over her shoulder to him. Allen chuckled darkly as he thrust into her, she deserved a cock that could satisfy her and now she'd get it.

..................

Vanessa felt the pressure of the baton on her skin the pressure of a flat surface pressing down, no prick of the prongs...her eyes shot open as soon as she realized what happened. She must have spun the baton when she kicked it and the blonde grabbed it without looking so it was facing the wrong end. She grabbed the baton with both hands around the handle and shoved it into the blondes stomach shouting with effort. The blonde figured it out a half second too late and screamed, trying to struggle away as her body withered. Second by second the blonde got weaker and Vanessa used all the newly gained strength as it flowed into her to press the rod harder into her opponent and maintain the connection. She could almost feel the reddened and stinging parts of her body that had endured the beating cooling and soothing, her injures healing before bruises had a chance to show.

She felt her g-string tighten and snap as her hips widened, she watched her tits grow, not doubling in size but filling out, the bigger you got the slower you grew later in the games, many would still end up like cartoonish versions of themselves though and Vanessa wanted all she could get. She pushed the thin and whimpering tribute off her. Looking around and only seeing the boyfriend, rather the former boyfriend still leaning against a tree, his fifteen inch cock out and hard as he stroked it. Licking her lips Vanessa stood over her defeated opponent. "Come hear and fuck a real woman." She said with a grin welcoming the stud as he advanced into her arms and his lips on her mouth.

..................

"Oh my god you're so big!" Tanya cried out with another orgasm, that made a dozen since he pushed her on all fours, he filled her twice after his fight with her previous lover, his thick ball batter pouring from her stretched pussy with every pull from his cock. The thick veins along the his shaft shoveling the cream from her depths as he hurried to deposit more. "Holy shit! Fuck me hard, fuck me so I can't move!" She cried. Allen chuckled, she was only learning about sex a couple weeks ago, shy about various positions now apparently she really enjoyed doggystyle. He watched her body move with his thrusts, their bodies glistened in the moonlight from their sweat. Allen growled as his balls loosed a third massive cumshot deep into Tanya's insides. She wouldn't get pregnant from this though, the game makers made sure of that with every female tribute, Allen was free to cum inside Tanya as much as he could.

Something was nagging him in the back of his mind as he held on to her hips while his balls emptied in her molten center again, this was a dangerous, everyone knew tributes got sloppy, were less and less careful the longer the games went on, having sex like this out in the open left you vulnerable to others. The issue was the longer the games went on and the more you absorbed from other tributes the higher your libido and the more sex you had, often not caring about finding a safe place. It was common to have tributes fucking like this out in the open, easily preyed upon by their competitors, in other cases tributes who had the will power to avoid sex in the open would be aroused to the point of madness by the time the games were over. The game makers enjoyed pushing the tributes, the more sex they could get the better the games were.

When his orgasm started to flag he pulled his still throbbing cock from her well fucked hole, weak streams of thick cum still spurting from his tip. He let them decorate her body as he rolled her over and slammed back home now watching her heavy tits bounce with each of his thrusts. "Holy shit, keep going you hung fucking beast." She moaned and he reinserted his thick manhood in her needy pussy not wanting to deny her his still hard cock but Allen heard something that made him stop. He almost missed it, the snapping of a twig behind them. He leaned forward covering her mouth so he could hear more clearly.

Voices! At least two, another pair was walking around, hunting fellow tributes the same way Allen did earlier when he found that tribute fucking Tanya. Using his new strength Allen scooped the moaning bombshell into his arms, left her impaled on his still iron hard dick and stepped toward the tree beside them. Tanya tried to protest but heard the voices too. Panicked she wrapped her legs around Allen's waist and held on as he hefted them both up, climbing the huge tree with Tanya still riding his cock and holding on for all she was worth. Tanya moaned quietly as she bounced on Allen's hard prick as he climbed, the sensation of being carry-fucked up a tree was crazy to her but for all it's lunacy she loved every minute of it and hoped it worked to get them out of danger so he could keep fucking her. Allen could feel the remnants of his previous loads dripping out of Tanya's pussy with every step up he took. He didn't have time to worry about that, he needed to get higher up and away from the coming danger

Allen finally came to a fat wide branch he could use. He set her down along its length and met her lips with his. They kissed passionately as they ground themselves together. Allen's still hard cock buried in his fellow tribute made her shudder and moan.

"Who are they?" She whispered between kisses, gyrating her hips to try and get more if his thick cock inside her but not completely lost with the lust.

"I can't see they're too far." He said back groping her plump ass to hold her in place as he thrust in slow three inch movement's. Allen grunted, signaling them to stop as the two tributes came into view. At the base of the tree Allen saw his precious victim missing, he had been collected just that fast, in the moments Allen was climbing. He focused on the pair as they arrived. They were massive. The male had short dark hair with deeply tan skin, his broad shoulders looked like he was wider then a doorway. His entire body looked like it was covered in several layers of thick muscle, not to mention his huge arms and legs Allen compared to the trunks of some trees he'd seen, between his legs hung a soft cock that was easily the same size as Allen's now but this tributes balls were clearly bigger. The girl didn't look real. Her tits and ass looked twice the size of her head and her brown hair fell to just below her ass. They both had their batons out, holding them in the same way, looking wherever the other wasn't, covering the others blind spots. They had to be careers. They were looking around seeing signs of a fight and torn clothing at the base of the tree. Allen was concerned they'd be found out when the male career's communicator lit up.

12