To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess I'm not fucking you tonight." He said pulling the other into an intense kiss. "Stay hidden, until I get back." He told her just before her communicator lit up too.

"Think again baby." She said in a sing song voice. Allen watched them leave just as his wrist lit up with the same message. He sighed knowing he had to leave Tanya here.

"I don't know how much more of this huge cock I can take." She said with a smile. "But I want to." She moaned kissing him. "I was looking forward to having you fuck my ass." She said pouting.

"Later." He said. "I'll find you and make you take every thick inch of my huge cock." He said with a grin. She responded by pulling him into another long kiss.

"You better, I want this thing to stretch me out for the rest of the games." She said. Allen made sure Tanya could get down and they shared a final intense kiss goodbye before he strode through the trees, naked with his massive cock finally deflating.

..................

Vanessa's wrist lit up just as her stud was starting in on round three in her ass. She wanted to scream, this was so good but the game makers demanded she stop. Didn't any of them know how good this dick was? They were watching, they could see her getting fucked hard in her ass and loving every minute of it. She angrily pushed her lover away, groaning at the emptiness in her ass but not bothering to give him a goodbye, just stomping through the forest towards the cornucopia frustrated and still very horny. When she arrived she noticed two things, the building had doubled in size and she wasn't alone. Vanessa saw three other tributes, a pair of massive careers that stood hand in hand and the stud from district seven she fucked last night. They all stood on the edge of the clearing, wrists shining red showing they were in a safe zone. She grinned when she saw Allen, he was more muscular and his cock was bigger. "I hope I get you." She mouthed to him.

"Attention tributes, tonight you will see a number on your wrist devices, you are assigned to the door with the corresponding number. Please move to the building." The announcer said through a speaker in the cornucopia. They did as they were told and walked to the doors, Allen and Vanessa on one side, the careers on the other. Like before Vanessa's door opened to the cramped changing room though this time she was already naked. She placed her equipment in the bin and pressed her hand to the next door stepping into the bedroom to meet her partner.

"Oh" she said seeing the massive career standing in front of her, his cock hung past his knee and it was till soft, his balls were massive.

"Oh?" He said in a deep voice. "Get over here and choke on my cock." He commanded. Vanessa grinned this was going to be fun.

..................

Allen stepped into his changing room noticing it felt smaller than yesterday, a sign he had gotten more the just muscle and dick size from his opponents. In front of the small screen was a thin shelf with a bottle of clear liquid on it. The black screen lit up. 'Take it, be rough and aggressive! -C' he read the note and concluded the bottle was probably a booster gifted by his sponsors, something to help after he'd cum several times already tonight. He uncapped the bottle and downed the contents, feeling a warmth in his groin a minute later confirming the drink was a sexual booster. Satisfied the potion was working he stepped into the bedroom, finding the female career waiting do for him.

The view Allen had from above before didn't do this girl justice. As she stood before him naked with her juices clearly already running down her thighs, Allen immediately felt blood rushing to his cock, the seventeen inch monster coming to full hardness in record time. She was stunningly beautiful, of course her tits were huge, Allen had seen smaller watermelons, and her ass seemed to mirror her chest, each spherical ass cheek was perfectly round and seemed bigger now that he was seeing them from ground level. Her skin was perfect without a mark or blemish, her hair shined like nothing Allen had ever seen, and her tight stomach was marked with a six pack abs. "Mmm that's a tasty looking cock." She said, fingers tracing from her lips to down between her balloon tits, and eventually across her stomach to her wetness.

Allen almost hesitated, he kept his mentors message in mind as he stepped into the room and now he fully understood it. This was a career, she could take whatever he could dish out when it came to sex particularly rough sex and rough sex always made good entertainment in the Capital. He crossed the room in big strides, she opened her mouth to say something it didn't get the chance as his open hand came crashing against the side of her face making her stumble. "Mmmm fuck yes!" She said with a wide grin. Her voice was one of a primal hunger. The look in her eyes like that to a wild animal. She took one leaping step throwing herself at him, landing against his larger muscular body, wrapped her arms around his neck and drove into a passionate kiss. Allen hoped he didn't start something he couldn't finish.

:::Commentary:::

Rod- "I have to admit Amber, I've never seen someone climb a tree like that."

Amber- "Well with as big as his cock is I'd say his little friend wasn't in any danger of falling off. I have to try that sometime!"

Rod- "You're right about that and that career couple was looking to get hot and heavy, it's a shame they were interrupted."

Amber- "We still have plenty of time for action though Rod, I love when careers fuck."

Rod- "Things certainly are getting good!"

Amber- "I love when Careers fuck!"

Rod- "While we're excited to see these two as a couple we're extra lucky to have two couples tonight!"

Amber- "I love when we get to see careers fuck other tributes!"

Rod- "I'm sensing a pattern."

12