To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 04

Story Info
The performers earn rewards and Allen makes friends.
4.1k words
4.6
4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen woke to the sound of running water. He opened his eyes and immediately remembered where he was and why. The games, the career girl, the sex... This was the third time Allen woke up today, each other was to the fit and busty career moaning and sloppily sucking his cock and balls. Allen groaned, he was sore, the sex over the last day had been draining. The memories filled his mind. After he slapped her she jumped him. They wildly kissed and groped each other pushing and shoving themselves around the room. She fought him, seemingly resisting to tease him to "work for it", when he fought back she made it seem like it only made her more aroused, it probably did.

Allen knew careers train in in schools, starting with combat at age 16, at 18 their sexual education starts, he'd heard how intense it was with those classes often taught by career victors, one of the many special privileges districts one and two got. They favored rough sex, knowing it was more entertaining for the capital. Later Allen learned they often practiced rape scenarios showing the women and men being overpowered. He'd heard some were given size and enhancements, which was illegal outside or the capital, no one seemed to care about enforcing the rule though, it all made for a better show.

His partner seemed stronger then she showed, Allen got the impression she was making it look like he was easily overpowering her, she must've thought it would be better if a "favorite" district was weaker against a labor district. He almost kicked himself for not thinking like that. The games had so many levels, combat, survival...he didn't remember about making it a good show for the audience, when you're a career it's must be second nature.

She urged him on, seemingly happiest when he was pulling her hair or when he had a hand wrapped around her throat. He hammered into her with all his strength, enjoying the show they were putting on. Allen had to admit he liked fucking like this, he pulled out and watched his cum explode over the bottom half of his sluts huge tits, the excess running between her abs like filled canals, he rolled her over again and again, changing positions to whatever he felt like in the moment. He spent two hours fucking her throat with her on her knees, he lost count of how many orgasms she had just from him fucking her like that, he just kept going. Then he moved her to the bed, fucking her on her back, then all fours, then pushing her head down to jackhammer into her, all while she screamed through her many orgasms, crying out with how big his cock was and how much she loved it. When it looked like he was nearing his limit, around his twelfth orgasm, he surged with energy turning her over to fuck her was whether she wanted it or not. She eagerly took him up her ass, he didn't need long before he was cumming, he rammed home one final time and held her there with his entire length in her anal canal.

"Holy shit stud you're amazing." She moaned between panting. Allen allowed himself a moment to catch his breath before pulling out just enough to leave his cockhead in her ass and slamming his entire length in her again, he lost track of time, they fucked for hours nonstop, he guessed most of the night, without a break. Eventually they were too tired to keep going and fell asleep on the ruined bed not caring about the mess they lay in. He woke up later to the sensation of his partner slobbering all over his cock and balls. She told him how well he fucked her and how much she loved how rough he was. She begged him for more, pleading that she couldn't get enough of his huge cock. That was plenty for him, Allen grabbed her head and forced his entire length down her throat, resuming their session starting with roughly fucking her throat.

Several hours later they still lay in bed, having returned there from another fuck-tour of the room, giving every surface a fresh coating of their fluids. Allen was a bit surprised when she nuzzled into him, almost soft and affectionate now after all this wild rough sex. "You're amazing." She whispered, a hand tracing along his ripped abs. "I hope he's not to mean to you." She added. Allen understood, she of course, wanted her fellow career to win, taking everything Allen had gained and turning him into little more than a hollow body. That was fair, after all this he'd hoped he'd make it out, maybe with Tanya.

Allen felt the almost painful hardness of his fully erect cock towering above the bed and a now more familiar fullness and weight in his balls. He could feel the precum oozing from his slit already. He groaned, never wanting to get up even before the games, forcing himself to roll to his feet and stand at his full height. Standing beside the bed he looked toward the shower, the steam flowed in an endless cloud from the open door. He smiled, "why not one more?." He said to himself.

Allen strode across the room with purpose, his hard cock leading the way. In the shower stood one of the hottest women he'd ever, bathing under the steaming deluge, Allen watched the water flow over her blemish free skin, from her mountainous breasts, down her six pack abs, and falling down her thick firm thighs and bubble ass. Allen didn't announce himself, he didn't need to, she could somehow feel he was there. "Come on baby." She half moaned, her eyes closed under the shower. Stepping in Allen felt the heat of the water as it washed over him. His iron hard cock brushed along her body, he could feel the great drops of precum flowing but they got lost in the running water as he pressed himself against her. With one big hand he took her wrists and brought them above her head, holding her in place. She moaned and gyrated her hips, grinding her ass into his groin, feeing his thick shaft nestle between her plump as cheeks. He leaned down to her, his free hand exploring her curves, tracing her sides, squeezing a big tit, pinching a nipple, she purred at his teasing of her body.

"You want it." His voice rumbled, close to her but plenty loud for the hidden microphones. She grinned.

"Yes, god I need it, give me your huge cock." She moaned. His exploring hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head back with a hard yank, making her gasp. "Fuck! I fucking love it." She said. "Fuck me hard baby, make it hurt." She said, eyes wide and a grin on her face. Allen didn't need to hear more, he reared back aiming carefully as he pressed his meaty head to her tight asshole. His face twisted into a snarl as he thrust hard, pulling her back against him as he did. She came screaming immediately. Allen settled in to a hard rough pace, every thrust was almost his full length, he fucked her like he was trying to fuck through her body, his hips slapped against her ass loudly and his pendulous balls swung heavily into her thighs.

..................

Vanessa couldn't get over the last 24 hours, she picked a fight with someone she shouldn't have, fucked the girls boyfriend, and now was having her ass reamed by a much bigger, stronger, more aggressive stud, she loved every minute of it. His stamina was amazing, even now in the shower he was thrusting is massive cock into her ass. They went at it all night without really stopping, he made her take a break to worship his hefty balls after his six or seventh orgasm, Vanessa had a hard time remembering since it was all a blur. She loved how he dominated her, never giving her an option, making her do what he wanted, like she was his personal toy, a plaything, and good god he played rough!

She couldn't help but fall to her knees when he commanded her too, he stood there like the statue of some old world hero, his muscles seemed to big to be real, his cock too long and thick to be possible, she couldn't wrap her head around him and his immensity or the effect seeing him was having on her, she walked two steps into the room and crawled the rest of the way, never taking her eyes of his huge hardening cock, she wanted to savor him, get used to his flavor and his size but he just grabbed her hair and thrust down her throat hard with half his thick length. She gagged immediately, coughing up thick spit in waves that poured from her mouth and down her balloon chest. She loved it.

He fucked her throat for over an hour, hands tangled in her hair, grip sure and unyielding as he thrust deep. He pulled out only to roar as he started cumming, the eruption that took her by surprise with its power and volume, she was sure she'd have a bruise in a dozen spots where his thick ropes impacted her. He covered her top half in thick dripping cream. The moment he was done he grabbed her hair again and threw her onto the bed, bending her over effortlessly with one hand, he was so strong she felt she didn't have a chance, and thrusting his still hard manhood into her depths. She cried out her orgasms as he mercilessly fucked her through every one, seemingly not caring about her pleasure or comfort, his only goal was taking pleasure from her body, her bimbo fucktoy body that belonged to him.

They changed positions several dozen times, each with him dominating her, forcing her to bend one way or another, showing off her body taking his cock as he angled her in ways he thought made a great show. His big hands reached around her body to grip her tits, the full firm perfectly round flesh orbs morphing to his vice like grip and being used as handles while he pulled her against him or held her in place for his powerful thrusting. Vanessa didn't know if she was having a hundred orgasms or one long never ending climax, she coated his abs, legs, and groin in an ocean of girlcum. She shrieked in surprise when he started slapping at her tits and ass, she'd seen it before of course but never experienced it like this, it was like she was being punished while she was fucking him adding to the thrill, the sharp short lived pain added to her pleasure and she came screaming, begging for more at the top of her voice, he grabbed her throat sometimes using it to guide her and other times to choke her. When he pinned her to the bed and got on top of her he wrapped a huge arm around her neck and flexed, choking her with his bulging bicep while his cock continued its tireless conquest of her slick and cumfilled womanhood, she came harder then she thought possible.

When they finally slept she lay at his waist so his cock was never far from her lips. When she woke, the first thing she did was start the sloppiest blowjob of her life. "Mmm this cock deserves to be worshiped." She moaned as he started to stir and opened his eyes to find her at work. Her stud from the career district only groaned as he woke then growled like an animal awake and angry before grabbing her head and forcing her to swallow his entire length before he came and started fucking her on every surface of the room again.

Now she was pressed against the tile wall of the shower, her hair tangled in his gripping fist, his amazingly still hard cock drilling into her ass, while he pulled her hair to have her face toward the rushing water from the shower head. She gasped and gagged, coughing as everytime she went to moan or scream the hot cleansing water filled her mouth making her gurgle and gag. She had to admit, she was incredibly turned on by the whole thing, whether it was the gagging on water or taking her studs monster cock up her ass for the last three hours.

Eventually an alarm chimed and the lights in their little apartment flashed off and back on. To their dismay they had to wind down the "fun" and return to the games. Drying off they returned to the bed to find it neatly made with two small boxes on it with their district numbers. Inside the boxes sat their batons for the games and a vial of clear liquid. The alarm chimes again but this time a game makers voice followed. "Attention, please enjoy these little gifts on behalf of the capital for your energetic performances this evening." He finished as the hidden speaker clicked off softly.

Vanessa held the vial in her hand, it was slightly longer than her palm and the fluid inside looked thin, watery. Looking beside her she noticed her career lover already drinking his potion. He took a step back and growled as Vanessa witnessed the guys balls growing in front of her. What started as over sized oranges visibly throbbed and grew until they each looked like large cantaloupes. He breathed heavy as he looked down, hefting the oversized nuts in his hands.

"Breeder." He commented. "It's a special enhancement that greatly increases the amount a guy cums." He said with an arrogant smile. "They must've liked our show." He added looking to Vanessa expectantly. She winked at the stud, opened the vial and drank down the contents. She couldn't taste a flavor, assuming it had one to begin with, after a minutes of waiting she suddenly felt her mouth get warm. The heat centered around her tongue and grew in intensity. As the temperature of her mouth rose she felt a throbbing in her tongue alongside the heat. Suddenly she felt her mouth get smaller and wetter but she dared not open her mouth just yet, somehow thinking it would ruin whatever was happening to her. She was afraid it was going to get painful when everything suddenly stopped. It felt like nothing happened at all to Vanessa's confusion. She tested her tongue in her mouth, it felt ok, no pain or sensitivity. Vanessa was confused until she stuck her tongue out. Instead of only getting a few inches out of her mouth she found her tongue to stick six inches from her lips. In addition the moist oral muscle was considerably wider and seemed to shine with a thick layer of saliva. With her eyes wide in surprise she heard her companion give an approving grunt. "Nice, that one's pretty new, I think it's called Priestess, made for oral worship." He said with a smile.

"Apparently." Vanessa said in response, pulling her new tongue back into her mouth. She was amazed it didn't feel any different from before. "So no clothes this time?" She asked seeing the two empty boxes.

"Guess not, probably only two or three pairs left." He said, it became common as the games went on and tributes grew bigger to provide more revealing clothing if they were chosen for a special sexual performance. As the games continued and more tributes were eliminated it was preferred to have them all naked or only wearing whatever they could scrounge. As the pair moves toward the exit door the career spoke up again. "You were great, if Linda beats you I'll make sure to keep you around." She knew what he meant. Victors could keep up to two opposing tributes each as personal fucktoys for after the games, Vanessa didn't mind having sex with him

again but also didn't relish the idea of losing to his partner and giving up her amazing new body. She turned and smiled, leaning in to give him a long lusty kiss.

"Thanks stud."

..................

Allen sighed as he leaned back against the tiled wall of the shower. He was spent finally finding the limits of his sexual stamina after a day and a half of marathon sex. His partner wasn't fully done yet though, she knelt in front of him, almost a foot of his half hard cock in her throat while she jerked off the rest of his shaft in a vice like grip. Mixed in with her open mouthed moaning was the wet sloppy sounds of his most recent load and her saliva as it collected around what little space the fluids could find beside his girthy shaft. Her pleading eyes tortured him, wanting more sex but he knew he couldn't, he hadn't had the training she had. Even before the games he expected a career to be able to fuck for a full day before draining stamina from other tributes in the games. She was just far out of his league. He was determined to give her one more round when the lights flickered and an alarm chimed.

Pouting his career lover withdrew his manhood from her throat and stood, making a show of it as she reached her full height. "Thanks for the cock. If Jon beats you I'll make sure we can fuck again." She said smiling as they dried off, "I know you'd make a fantastic husband if you ended up winning! I'd love to keep fucking you!" She said stepping out of the bathroom back to the bed. Like their counterparts they found the bedroom cleaned and straightened with two boxes on the bed. In each they found their batons and each had a vial of clear liquid. Allen eyed the vial while his partner drank it without hesitation. He watched as she grabbed her arms and shivered for a moment before her skin started to shine. Within a minute the blonde bombshell looked like she was just dipped in some sort of oil. Every inch of her body seemed to glisten, her curves seemed highlighted by substance. "Oh cool!" She exclaimed rubbing her hands up and down her body. Allen noted how the substance didn't come off, her skin was just naturally that shiny now. "Oiled body." She commented, Allen assumed it was the name of the 'gift', a special enhancement for favored tributes.

She looked at him expectantly, Allen sighed and drank the liquid. It was flavorless and thicker than he thought just from looking at it. A minute passed and he felt a warmth in his groin. Looking down he saw his cock hardening, growing to his full almost foot and a half size. The heat he felt increased as he reached full hardness, then he got harder. He felt a pressure in his cock, like it was still getting harder and growing but restrained but its sleeve of veiny flesh. It continued until it hurt, they both watched as the meaty shaft seemed to thicken slightly and the veins webbing Allen mighty fuckstick thickened themselves. Allen strained to not yell out in pain and gasped when it stopped suddenly. "Holy shit!" The blonde exclaimed, her eyes wide as she stared at Allen's hard cock. He didn't see what she was excited about to him he didn't see much of a difference in its size, a bit thicker maybe but it still looked the same length. "That's Everhard." She said. "You're supposed to be able to stay hard for weeks if you want to." She said quickly then tapped him on the muscular arm. "Try to get soft, concentrate on going flaccid." She instructed, Allen tried as was amazed when he felt his cock start to soften. "You can control it now, getting hard or soft when you want." She said with a smile before leaning in to grab and stroke his manhood with a delicate hand. "Of course it'll still get hard on its own when you find something...arousing." She teased with a naughty grin. Allen felt the blood rush to his newly enhanced cock but the two eventually had to leave, prompted by another chime from an unknown source.

Outside they found Vanessa and the male career waiting. The four tributes eyed each other up, seeing the changes made by the special enhancements gifted by the capital. The male career was about to say something when a chime stopped him, looking at their watches they found the ladies had messages. "Attention, you have been selected for a special performance, please take your place at the door marked with your district number." It showed. Both women smiled and winked at the boys before hurrying off to separate sides of the cornucopia building, leaving Allen and the career boy alone.

Both stood facing each other, eyeing up the other, both men were incredibly muscular, Allen noticed their cocks were about the same length, his being slightly thicker while the others balls were considerably bigger. They made no effort to hide their appeasing gaze from eachother. "Long night." The career said breaking the silence.

"Yeah." Allen agreed. He lifted a big hand and held it out to the other man. "Allen." He said introducing himself, no reason he can't be civil at least, he thought.

"Jon." The big career said taking his hand and giving it a firm shake. "That one is pretty intense, fucked her hard and she still came back for more." He commented, nodding to the direction Vanessa strolled off to. Allen chuckled.

12