To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I know, we fucked before ago." He said. "Your partner was incredible." He added.

"Oh I know." Jon laughed. "Linda's been one of my favorites for a while now and I can't wait to have her as my wife, fucking her all over PanAm." He said smiling, the smile disappeared quickly. "I meant, I hope I win and have her as my wife." He corrected himself. Allen just chuckled and smirked.

"I know what you meant." He said hoping to impress he wasn't insulted by the assumption Jon made that he'd be the winner. It was a known fact that careers won the games almost every year. Most of them were pairs, though often enough from different districts, but occasionally a man or woman would make it out from a non career district. Statistics didn't lie and the careers were always heavy favorites going in to the games. Allen looked around expecting more tributes for the 'performance'. "I don't see engine else coming." He observed.

"It's possible they were at the edge of the arena."

Jon said. The two naked muscled hunks waited almost an hour before Jon broke the silence."I guess it's just the ladies." He observed when it was clear no one else was coming for the 'performance'. "Wouldn't mind watching that." He said with a smile. Allen chuckled in agreement. The two super studs talked for an hour, Allen learned Jon and Linda had studied for four years in a special academy, learning to fight and keep themselves physically fit, after they turned eighteen they learned about sex and had special classes on techniques and fucking for the entertainment of others.

After a while they checked their wrist communicators still seeing the 'safe zone' red indicator. "I guess we should head out." Allen suggested.

"Yeah, let the girls have their fun. I suppose they'll find us eventually." Jon added. Both men faced each other and shook hands. "Good luck." Jon said.

"You too." Was Allen's response. Turning their backs to each other they walked to the edge of the clearing, their wrist communicators chirped and the red screen faded, showing them they were once again in danger. Allen looked back at the cornucopia before disappearing into the trees, hoping Tanya was still safe and smirking knowing Vanessa and Linda were enjoying themselves and each other.

:::Commentary:::

Rod- "Well that certainly was a good night!"

Amber- "Its a shame we only gave them one night, I think both couples could keep going. on the other hand I did like seeing those naked hunks getting along they looked so tasty side by side."

Rod- "Well it looks like the ladies will get that chance ro keep going and I already know my wife'll want a picture of those two studs."

Amber- "I know I'm excited to watch our lady tributes get it on. How about you Rod?"

Rod- "Amber, my erectuon is making it so i can't stand up right now." (Laugh track plays)

Amber- "Well if you're a good boy I'll take care of it for you."

12