To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 06

Story Info
And the victors are…
5.9k words
4.82
5.3k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you for joining our tributes on this journey. This ones a bit longer as I've filled out the details more then the previous chapters, hopefully it makes for good reading. Questions, comments, and constructive criticisms are always welcome. - Preposterous)

Allen heard them too late, he was distracted by fucking the girl from twelve and pleasure of his most recent orgasm.

"Well well, what do we have here?" A female voice asked.

"Looks like a hot stud fucking some worthless slut." A second female voice answered. He knew those voices, the girls from before, Vanessa and Linda. Allen turned his head, not bothering to pull out of his well fucked companion. Both woman stood arm in arm, their incredible exaggerated hourglass bodies were naked and glistening in the daylight. It appeared they both had that "Oiled" treatment now, Allen knew he saw Linda take hers as a gift from the game makers when he fucked her before, now it looked like Vanessa got it too. They both smiled as Allen's eyes looked them over, not making any attempt to hide his gaze.

"See something you like stud?" Linda asked, her hand tracing Vanessa's curves.

"I'd say two things he likes." Vanessa answered for him with a wide grin. She turned slightly to her partner and pulled her closer. "Come here." She said as their lips met. Both girls shared a long lusty furious kiss, moaning and groping each other as Allen watched on.

The big man shook his head out of its horny and stunned state, pulling his full length from his current lover. She moaned in weak protest, tired from the battering her insides had endured over the last hours long fuck session and the intensity of her many orgasms but still wanting his cock to fill her up. Standing Allen turned his back to the cornucopia, giving the girls a view of his handiwork, the girl from twelves hips were a mess of fluids, Allen's cum coated her generous ass and thighs, his cream still flowed from her pussy, still reddened from being stretched and fucked hard. This position also allowed the girls a good side view of Allen's muscular body and still hard seventeen inch cock and huge balls, his shaft and heavy balls covered in a liquid sleeve of sexual sluice that dripped all over the ground. The girls continued their kiss until Linda looked over and saw Allen. "Now that's a man." She said breaking their kiss and causing Vanessa to look over.

"God just look at that fucking thing, I know from experience he can stay hard all fucking day." She said with a naughty grin. "But he's gotten all messy fucking this second rate whore, what should we do about that?" Linda asked her busty lover.

"How about we clean it up for him."Vanessa suggested with a grin. "So he can fuck us instead." Both women separated and slowly walked to Allen. They wrapped their arms around the big man and each pulled him into lusty kisses in turn. They fell to their knees, sliding their glistening naked bimbo bodies down his front and sides. They kissed and mouthed his muscular body, moaning as their lips and tongues ran along his bulging muscles. Allen grinned enjoying the whorish worship. When they reached their knees Allen got a look at their tongues, both women had abnormally long and wide tongues, another enhancement from the game makers.

"Go on girls, suck my cock." He said and they hummed in response.

"It is huge." Linda moaned bringing her hands up his thick leg and leaning in to lap at his heavy balls. Vanessa made use of her tongue and dragged it along the underside of Allen's phenomenal fuck tool, gathering a mouthful of sexual flavor.

"Mmm, I love tasting other sluts on your cock." The redhead moaned, her eyes never leaving his. Both women pulled away just far enough to pull each other into a long intense kiss, sharing the studs essence, trading the sexual mix as it hung on their tongues and lips. They moaned and groped each other as they made out, putting on a show for the still hard stud. Allen watched the ladies work, oiled slick voluptuous naked bodies grinding against each other, their lips engaged in intense lip smacking furious kissing. Allen hand reaches for the base of his cock and he started jerking himself to the show. Precum poured liberally from his tip, spurts splattering against the mountainous mammaries of the two women.

Beyond them, still on the ground, lay Katy, the tribute from district twelve. She was starting to stir. Allen considered the two sluts in front of him, they were rested and ready while the poor girl from twelve was tired from Allens hard thrusting, she made an ideal target for the predator sluts. He grunted to get the attention of the two women, nodding to his former conquest in the ground. "How about we share her?" Linda asked. Vanessa grinned wickedly standing up and sliding to Allen's side, she slid down his side to her knees, her mouth level with his cock.

"Go ahead." She said reaching a hand upward to take over jerking the thick iron hard flesh tube. Linda smiled and walked over to the girl from twelve.

"Promise you won't let her stab me in the back?" Vanessa asked, lips parting from his balls long enough bough to ask the question.

"I promise, you both take her then I'll make you take my cock." He said with an arrogance he would have found nauseating just a couple weeks ago. Linda nodded with a smile and stepped to the down tired girl.

"You're done." She said swiftly kicking her in the head. Allen thought that was unnecessary but careers were known for aggression and this was all part of the show after all. The blonde rolled Katy over and straddled her face, bringing her lower lips to the barely conscious girls mouth. With the flat end of her baton she traced the brunettes torso, from between her cleavage, along her stomach and stopped at her well fucked mound, still messy with Allen's cum and her own fluids. The careers slid the baton in the girls pussy, pumping it a few times while looking at Allen, making it a good show as she baton fucked her victim. Once her baton had a healthy coating of their juices Linda removed it and licked it clean, moaning loudly. "'Mmm fuck that's delicious." She said grinning and the standing still erect stud. She returned the baton to the girls hairless mound and this time turned it around so the prongs faced her target.

Linda pressed down, moaning as her body surged with power, hips widened, tits expanded. The bimbo beneath her shrunk smaller and smaller. Linda's hair filled out, growing thicker and longer, now it more resembled a mane that rested at the small of her back. With a quick jerk of her baton she yanked upward detaching the device from her victim. Panting and flushed she brought a hand down her front and inserted three fingers in her wet pussy. "Mmm fuck I could take all of her." She moaned threatening the betrayal Allen promised to prevent. "But I really need to suck your cock." She said standing up and strolling over to the other two, hips swaying as he moved. Her full tits bounced as she walked, still maintaining their firmness despite their growth.

Allen wrapped a muscular arm around her waist and pulled her into a kiss, at the same time he grabbed Vanessa by the hair and pulled her to her feet. "Your turn." He declared sending her over to finish off the girl from twelve. Linda slithered down his side, mouthing his muscles on her way to her knees. She moaned when she reached his cock, long tongue sliding up and down the veiny shaft, savoring it. Allen let her tease him but could only take so much, he grabbed her head and pushed his cock down her throat, groaning as her mouth took him eagerly.

Vanessa left the couple and took her place, like Linda, straddling the poor and partially deflated girl from twelve. "Sorry hon." She said pressing the baton to Katy's stomach. She gasped as her own hips widened and her tits grew much like Linda's. For Vanessa she needed to stand out though, she lifted the baton and moved it around the girls torso, taking her time she slipped two fingers between her legs pumping at her wetness, making a loud lusty show of draining the girl and masterbating in front of Allen and Linda who he was throat fucking. She locked eyes with the big man, her eyes saying she was wanted him, needed him to take her, wear himself out on her body. She licked her lips as the last bits of strength and size left the poor girl. Her fingers quickened their pace and she withdrew the baton before she came, squirting her fluid all over her victims face. "Oh god! Fuck!!!" She shouted as the orgasm rocked her body, she fought to stay upright on her knees. Allen grinned his approval at the display. As she stood their wrist communicators lit up with an audible message.

"Attention tributes! Congratulations on making it to the final four of this years Enhancement Games! All of us here at the capital are excited to see which of you will come out victorious!" Final four, if Allen was here with both girls then Jon was in the forest, having hunted and drained the last remaining guy. "Please take the next hour to rest, your batons have been deactivated for that time, at the sound of the bell they will activate again. We look forward to your final fights!" Allen and the girls saw their wrist communicators shine red. All around them the arena lit up as if the sun was rising again.

"Guess that's it." He said.

"I was looking forward to taking this dick." Linda said sliding up Allen's muscular body and pulling him into an intense kiss. "Maybe I still will." She breathed.

"You'll have to fight me for it slut." Vanessa said moving to Allen's other side and pulling him an away from the career and into her own kiss. Allen was painfully turned on, he needed to fuck these girls, both of them, but he couldn't do that and fight Jon. Allen wondered just how big Jon was now, he didn't know who was left before today and had no idea how big the guy was. Jon could've doubled his size by now...Allen's reason won the battle over his lust but not by much, if he could win he'd have the rest of his life to fuck.

Vanessa came to the same conclusion, pulling away from her still embraced lovers. "See you soon." She said to both, the promise of sex for Allen and a fight for Linda. Both watched her ass as she strode across the field and disappeared in the trees. Linda pulled away with a sigh.

"I won't help you beat him but good luck stud." She said giving his hard cock a few pumps and wishing Allen well before walking off to the forest herself, leaving Allen alone at the cornucopia. He sighed, looking around at the place, about a week ago he and twenty three other young men and women, kids really, were brought here for fighting and fucking. He hadn't expected to make it this far but here he was, one of the last two guys. The thought of winning it all excited him, he used his newest enhancement to keep his cock hard as he started for the trees.

..................

Vanessa was so fucking horny when she found a clearing, she'd been walking for fifteen minutes to find it. She lay on the ground, legs spread and a hand plunged into her wetness. She moaned as she almost casually fingered herself, breathing louder and louder the longer it went on. She heard a chime, she opened her eyes when the chime sounded again. Looking up she saw a silver container with a parachute slowly falling down to her, a gift from her sponsors. She stood and continued pumping her pussy, watching the metal cylinder fall. She had to removed her fingers from between her legs to grab it. She opened the container bringing her hand up to lick her fingers clean of her own juices. Inside sat a vial of clear liquid and a note.

"Great job, take this and don't lose!"- J

It was of course from her mentor and sponsors. She wondered what she'd get this late in the games. She smiled at the note, popped the top of the vial and drank the contents down. She didn't wait long as she felt warmth build in her hips, ass and legs. She felt the changes as they happened, her hips widened slightly and her ass seemed to plump and firm up, her legs toned and thickened, smoothing to give a firm, thick, and shapely appearance losing some of her previous "fake" look. She smiled and gave an audible thanks to her sponsors for the gift. Her hands roamed her new lower half, giving her ass a few spanks to test it out. She lay back on the ground and rolled around, stretching with cat like movements to show off her new form for the hidden cameras. She leaned back letting everyone in the capital see how her ass ballooned as her knees bent, she smiled and rolled around doing poses until she heard the loud bell from the cornucopia.

..................

Allen made his way back to the fallen tree from earlier, this was where Tanya fell and the tribute from twelve took everything she had, then Allen carried her to the cornucopia to fuck her for hours. He left his cock hard until he got close the let it soften. It's soft form still solid and weighty. His balls were pendulous orbs now, he could feel the thick cream sloshing in his heavy sack. He sat by the fallen tree looking up when he heard the chiming of a gift slowly falling from the sky. He lifted his hand and the cylinder landed gently on it. He popped it open to find three vials and a small card with a note.

"Take one at a time and don't lose!"- C

He chuckled, he still could, but he didn't want to now, he'd come so far in the games. He drank the first vial down noticing it was thick and flavorless. He felt a heat in his groin as his cock grew, the feeling faded quickly and using his everhard enhancement he made his cock rock hard in seconds. He examined his shaft, it definitely grew, maybe another inch in length he thought, making him a full foot and a half, and he was thicker, his shaft was heavier. He gave his new cock a few pumps as thick precum leaked from his tip, he used it to lubricate his veiny shaft making his manhood glisten before he let it deflate. "Not bad." He said out loud and drank the second vial down, this one was also a thick liquid but tasted like cherries to him. He felt heat in his balls as they grew, he was astonished, this had to be the Breeder enhancement, ridiculously expensive and even moreso during the final of the games. The heat died down and he bounced on his feet, feeling the added weight and density to his balls now each the size of grapefruit. He chuckled to himself, if he was going to lose now he'd make for one hell of a target.

Allen eyes the third vial in his hand before popping the top. He drank the third and final vial, its watery clear liquid sending a wave of what felt like cooling over his entire body. He felt alert, energetic, this was more refreshed then he'd felt since before the games. He couldn't think of what this was called but he knew this could mean the difference between victory and defeat if he went into the final fight tired, now he wouldn't. He was gratefull to his mentor and sponsors for each of the gifts but he thought the final vial was going to be the game changer. "Thank you all." He said holding the final vial, now empty, in his hand before returning all three to the metal cylinder. As he closed the container he heard the bell. "Time to end this I guess." He said with a sigh and started for the cornucopia, keeping his eyes and ears open for the career hunting him.

Allen wandered through the forest, he started heading toward the cornucopia with the idea that if he stayed there he could see Jon coming no matter what direction he attacked from. His huge muscular naked body glistened from sweat in the heat of the day. Allen thought he heard some bushes rustle and dropped into a crouch, he waited and tried to focus, he thought he saw a body...he took a knee to his head.

Allen tumbled forward as Linda landed expertly on her feet. He was able to recover when he noticed who it was. She was working with Jon of course, Allen couldn't win if he tried to drain her, the games didn't work like that. Allen took off running towards the open field, he heard Linda shout something, he assumed to Jon behind them but didn't stick around to find out what she said. Allen's huge legs powered him through the trees, he managed to reach the edge when he heard Linda again running behind him, followed by what sounded like a stampede coming from further back. With long strides Allen made a beeline for the cornucopia building, when he was almost there he leapt up, his hands grabbing the roof and one foot landing against the angled side. It was enough to hoist himself on the roof so he could turn around and see his attackers. Linda looked the same as when he saw her earlier just after she cleared the tree line it exploded.

A giant powered into the clearing. Jon was huge, his body had almost doubled in size from muscle mass alone, his shoulders looked too wide to fit through the Cornucopia's doors, he looked to have grown a foot in height, between his legs hung at least a foot and a half of soft cock and his balls looked like bloated coconuts. Allen took all this in as Jon ran forward, his feet digging into the ground as he literally trampled his way through the arena. Allen immediately had doubts, he needed to come up with something, he had both careers on him with Vanessa nowhere in sight. Linda jumped up to the roof after him, Allen jumped down and ran around to the front opening, he saw bindings, leashes, chains, and ropes just like earlier. He grabbed for a length of rope but Linda swung around the building and landed a vicious kick to his side. Allen stumbled then Jon arrived, the man was so big Allen thought he'd block out the sun when he got close, he wasn't entirely wrong. The male career was so tall and so broad he instantly took up most of Allen's vision even with Allen trying to keep track of the busty blonde Linda.

No words were exchanged as Jon charged, Allen dodged by moving to his side but Linda was there to try and grapple him. Allen overpowered her easily but she didn't need to hold him long, Jon recovered quickly and Allen felt the air leave him as Jon's massive fist landed in his abs. Allen doubled over holding his stomach, baton by his knees on the ground. Allen saw a pair of legs, he couldn't make out whose but it didn't matter, he swept an arm hooking the legs and tripped their owner, Linda landed on the ground with a thud, her curves bouncing on impact. Allen could barely suck air in, as Jon reached for him Allen dove to the side grabbing his baton, he thrust his hand out catching the big man in his right calf. A grunt from Jon and he felt the strength surging into him but he couldn't maintain the connection as they were both still moving. Allen scrambled to his feet and took off for the trees wity his lungs burning from the effort of forcing air in, he had the advantage in the forest and he needed it. He didn't have to look behind him to know Jon was following, he heard the deep thudding of the giants feet, Allen thought he felt the ground shaking with each of the big man's steps.

..................

Linda was just getting back to her feet when Vanessa came running at full speed and tackled her, locks of blonde and red hair mixed as the women rolled over each other, both grunting as they hit the ground. Vanessa felt her baton leave her hand and she felt a baton hit her, she slapped it away in a panic feeling she just lost some precious curves and strength. Linda got back to her feet first, the woman was a far more well trained and experienced fighter and this wasn't her first time being ambushed. Vanessa knew she had to think fast if she wanted to have a chance to win. She pushed off the ground and swept her legs wildly making contact with Linda, the blonde stumbled to the ground for the second time dropping her baton. She got up quickly and grabbed the blondes hair, yanking it backward to throw her on her back. Vanessa leapt into the cornucopia grabbing whatever she could, racks of rope and nets crashed to the floor. By the time she could step into the opening to grab something Linda was back on her feet, her hefty tits pancaked against the redheads back as she grabbed her from behind, wrapping her arms around Vanessa's middle she hauled her upwards and threw herself and the redhead backwards into the ground.

12