To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa landed hard with a grunt. The career wouldn't let go of her though, arms locked together around Vanessa, she pulled the redhead from district four left and right violently. Vanessa had a hard time staying on her feet, the other woman wasn't much stronger but knew how to use her strength far better then she did. Vanessa desperately tried to kick and elbow Linda but couldn't reach her target, her position just wasn't good enough.

She threw her head back and connected with the blondes chin, causing her to finally loosen her grip so Vanessa could escape. Slightly dazed she kicked backward catching the buxom blonde career in her stomach. She reached for a pile of fallen weapons and grabbed a long leather strap, similar to the one Allen used to leash that girl from twelve. She spun just I time to catch a knee to the face that knocked her down. She fell backward but whipped the strap in the direction of her attacker. She wasn't very good with whips during the training but she hoped she could hit her target, the sharp crack of contact and a yelp from the blonde told her she was good enough.

The blonde stepped back holding her left arm were the lash struck her. Vanessa readied a second strike and this time Linda caught it. She spun her arm, wrapping the strap around her limb and pulled, Vanessa couldn't let go of the weapon in time and was pulled in, her face meeting the blondes clenched fist. She staggered back tripping on fallen and discarded chains and straps. The blonde smiled. "No hard feelings honey." She said stepping to stand over the redhead then dropping to her knees, letting her weight land hard on the other woman's torso. The blondes huge round tits bounced enough to smack herself in the face, not that she minded. Vanessa coughed unable to breathe as Linda's huge fuckable ass was dropped on her. The blonde career grabbed her by the hair with one hand and with the other landed punch after punch across Vanessa's beautiful and enhanced face.

The shapely blonde finally stopped pummeling the defenseless girl from district four. Standing with a sigh as strands of her arousal stretched, connecting the pair of one time lovers. She brought a hand between her legs and pumped two fingers in her pussy a dozen times. "God this is so good, I can't wait to see what I look like after this." She said stepping away to lick her fingers clean and find a baton to end this. Instead she found the long thin strap Vanessa used as a whip earlier. Grinning with a sadistic idea she grabbed the strap and returned to Vanessa. With a grunt she rolled the redhead onto her stomach, wrapping the strap around the woman's neck she pulled tight. "Come on girl, let's find my baton so I can drain you." She said with laugh. Vanessa had to be half dragged around the cornucopia, the blonde holding her "leash" was enjoying this humiliation, it definitely made for good TV.

Linda found her baton on the ground by the opening of the cornucopia after leading poor Vanessa on a "walk" around the building, stopping once at the far end of the building to masterbate herself to a squirting orgasm while she kept Vanessa's leash tight, enjoying watching the redhead struggle to breath. As she was being led around the cornucopia she saw a small white object in the grass, her baton! She dropped it earlier in the fight, if she could get it she'd have a chance. Thinking up a desperate plan she tugged the leash a few times to make the blonde "punish" her by choking her harder, then when she turned away Vanessa was able to slip a hand to the side and grab her baton, quickly placing it between her melon breasts and crawling with her arms squeezed forward so as to use her tits as a pocket and not drop the light object. Vanessa fell forward when her opponent yanked the leash hard. She rolled over, one hand behind her back gripping her own baton as the blonde once again straddled her in anticipation of ending this fight. "Ok bitch, time for our games to end." She said, Vanessa coughed a response. "What?" Linda asked, leaning down to hear her victim better.

"Choke me harder." She rasped. Linda laughed loudly.

"You are one sadistic bitch! I have to keep you after this!" She said laughed, leaning over more to kiss the redhead. She pulled the leash harder and harder. "Enough sweetie?" She taunted keeping her face mere inches from Vanessa. With a final gasp Vanessa used all of her remaining strength, sliding her baton from under her she thrust it hard right between Linda's plump ass. From experience she new those cheeks like she knew th back of her hand and the metal rod slipped inside the blondes balloon knot asshole. Her opponents eyes widened in surprise as she realized what happened.

Vanessa's energy surged as she sucked it from the blonde career. He body grew, her strength returned and she was able to push her opponent off of her and finally breathe again. She rolled to the side, grabbing Linda's neck in one hand and with the other she maintained her grip on the baton as she watched the blondes tits shrink, ass deflate, her body thinned as all the fat and muscle mass transferred from one to the other.

Rolling to her feet Vanessa held her opponent up off the ground, ass impaled by the fourteen inch rod draining her of all her curves. Minutes passed and a small chime from the baton sounded the completion of its task and Vanessa dropped both her tool and the thin, flat, frail thing that was her opponent, to the ground. She panted as all she felt her body settle, her loins burning with need and she looked to examine herself, hands running over her new curves and she felt a river of arousal soak her thighs. she pulled on the leash still around her neck, turned on by it's tightness. "Maybe I'll keep this." she commented out loud. Panting from the lust she looked around, wondering which of the men would be her husband.

..................

Allen jumped for all he was worth, muscular body extended as he reached for a thick branch to haul himself upward. He felt his hands catch and he instinctively squeezed, hefting his weighty bulk upward and away from the ground. He looked down, the giant career wasn't far behind, he stopped looking at ground level now, Allen having resorted to dodging him into the trees where he could outmaneuver Jon. The overly muscular giant immediately caught Allen looking down from his perch. With a roar of frustration Jon slammed his open palm against the tree making it shake violently. Allen felt the tree tip, that shouldn't have been possible even with Jon as strong as he was now these trees were too thick to tip or fall over from a hit like that. It must've been the game makers, realizing Allen could just stay in the trees and Jon wouldn't ever catch him, they must be trying to end it.

He briefly wondered which of the girls would end up winning. He liked Vanessa and wouldn't mind Linda at all, then the tree creaked, tilting further and further before the trunk cracked and it started to fall. "Shit." He grumbled, planting his feet he jumped off to the next tree over. Again Jon smacked the next tree and again it noisily leaned before falling like the other. He leapt off and landed on his feet. Jon was a stride behind him as Allen rolled to the side and dodged the big man's fist. With a quick jab of his baton Allen connected with Jons calf and felt strength flow into him as Jon's balance was slightly off, slowing him down. Allen took his gains and ran, the fresh energy from draining his opponent wasn't much but was plenty to get him away. He was still pretty fresh from the one gift from earlier but a bit more never hurt, he needed all he could get to stay ahead of the big career.

Allen dove around trees and jumped over rocks and roots, using his agility and the energy he had to spare, the forest was his home and he made use of every bit of his experience. The hulking career was used to paved roads and stable climbing walls for practice, Allen and his fellow workers from district seven would often climb unstable trees in order to fell dangerous branches damaged in storms or gain access to a particularly tight area they needed to get to in order to fulfill the capitals quotas. Allen was operating on instinct and experience while Jon was running on limited training in a controlled environment and a week of experience in the games. As he ran Allen heard more trees fall, the bigger man bowling through what was in his way instead of going around them, the trees obviously falling with help from the game makers.

Suddenly it was quiet, all Allen heard was his own breathing and footsteps. He ducked behind a thick tree trunk to hide his own bulk and listened. He heard nothing, he risked peaking around the tree to look behind him and saw nothing but other trees. "Where did you go?" He asked quietly, his voice barely above a whisper. He scanned the forest floor for trap doors or anything else the game makers may have added to help the odds on favorite to come out victorious, he only saw grass and moss. A sizable loose branch lay not too far away, it was partially rotted but would make a suitable club if he needed one in a pinch. He decided to go for it, his eyes looking upward to the trees hunting for the man hunting him. He found what he was looking for, a thick and over muscled leg stuck out from behind a collection of branches, Allen smiled 'not good enough' He thought. All that muscle made for a poorly hidden body.

Allen took off for the broken branch and he heard the rapid snapping of thicker branches above as Jon leapt down onto him. Allen reached his target in time grabbing the wooden weapon and spun on his heal into a strike. He was trying to aim for Jons head but caught his side instead. The branch cracked in half but did enough as Allen used the broken end to hammer Jon's hand holding his baton. The impact was enough to break the piece of branch completely but Jon loosened his grip on the rod. Allen let go of the branch and with his spare hand brought his baton around on a downward arc making contact with the bigger man's naked cock. Hitting the sensitive spot made the career growl and gasp in frustration, his body rapidly shrinking and losing strength. Allen capitalized on his advantage by grabbing the other baton and jamming that into Jons balls, each orb still bigger the his own, but not for long. As Allen grew he swept a leg and knocked the shrinking man on his back, he followed the blonde man down to maintain the connection.

With both batons in his hands and connected to his opponent Allen's body burned from so much growth, his muscles felt like they were exploding, his balls felt unbearably heavy, and his cock surged to life hardening in seconds while it grew, in the moment Allen guessed it was well over two feet and so thick even his hands wouldn't fit around it. The batons chimed their completion and he heard music play from his wrist. Allen had just enough time to recognize it as the captila fanfare before the knockout gas hit him and he fell unconscious to the soft ground.

:::Commentary:::

Rod- "Well well well folks that was certainly exiting wasn't it!"

Amber- "Absolutely Rod, I loved every minute of it!"

Rod- "It was looking pretty bad for a while there for our victor from district four."

Amber- "Her opponents overconfidence cost her."

Rod- "I know the audience loves the showboating and humiliation during the fights but this time we got to see the tables turn."

Amber- "So exciting!"

Rod- "And how about the guys? We've seen what tributes from the career districts can do in an open arena so it was genius for the tribute from district seven to stick to the forest."

Amber- "We've often seen how certain tributes stick to their familiar ground during the games Rod. This time that advantage helped take him all the way!"

Rod- "So now that we have our victors let's remind our viewers what happens next."

Amber- "Great idea Rod. Next up our two incredibly enhanced victors will be collected, cleaned up, and briefly meet with their mentors. After that they'll get to meet each other finally and share their first...coupling."

Rod- "you mean long and intense fuck?"

Amber- "Yes Rod, they're going to fuck long and hard with their super sized bodies built for nonstop intense fucking. Then they'll move to victors village with the rest of the capital's incredible victors, and after that we finally get an interview which I personally can't wait for!"

Rod- "so stay tuned folks, the games aren't over just yet."

Amber- "We have a bit more to close it out. See you soon!"

12