To the Victor: Valk's Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped a still soapy finger in me and quickly added a second, followed by a third. I was still somewhat loose from last week and I was somewhat grateful for that.

He didn't piston them but rather massaged my walls from the inside. The feeling always made me wonder what it would be like to be violated by the tentacle monsters that I heard some adventurers say lived in the jungles of the southern continent or the gardens of some of the demons that made their home in the badlands.

I had even heard of certain people keeping such creatures as a depraved pet. It was a secret fantasy that I never would speak about, but it was fun to imagine as Tarl worked me over.

As Tarl continued his assault, I felt my leg buckle, a combination of pleasure and lightheadedness from the heat of the room, and I slipped.

I tensed up, ready to fall before I realized Tarl had quickly stood up and caught me. He helped me sit along the edge of the water and as I recovered, he took the time to wash himself.

After Tarl washed himself and rinsed off, we headed out of the basement, Tarl grabbing the bag from earlier and casting a light, wind spell to put out the candles. Tarl and I grabbed robes off the hooks near the stairs and headed up.

The incredibly luxurious robes had belonged to his parents and how well the robes held up over the years was a testament to the quality of them. I always laughed to myself when I put the one I was currently wearing on because it had belonged to Tarl's mother and was still too big for me, giving me an idea of just how massive a woman she must have been.

We went up to the second floor and into the master bedroom. The large window showed that it was night now and the room was really only illuminated by the moonlight, but it was still incredibly bright due to the full moon.

We climbed on the bed, taking the robes off and tossing them on a nearby chair. Tarl laid his head on my chest as I ran my fingers through his hair.

This cuddle session was always a part of our weekends. I think we both just enjoyed the closeness.

We laid there for a good hour just laying there as the moonlight shined over us on the bed.

"So you ready for me to claim my prize?" Tarl said as he pulled himself from off my chest.

"...........yeah, " I said slightly embarrassed. I hated to admit it but I loved every moment of these nights.

"Want to start like usual?" he said before he sat back against the headboard of the bed, spreading his legs.

I never knew when I developed a love for oral, but it was sort of an addiction. I think that the reason was it was something that made me feel like I was in control of our session, that he was at my mercy and not the other way around.

I laid between his legs and buried my face in his balls taking in his warmth and the earth smell of the soap from earlier.

Tarl was a half-orc but his cock was orc like. Large and a slightly darker green than the rest of his skin with a dark pinkish red head under the green foreskin. Even when in wasn't fully hard it was a good 9 or 10 inches and wide. His balls were heavy on my face, probably waiting all week for tonight.

I let my tongue wrap around the spheres and watched as Tarl, shifted and tensed as I continued.

I came up and opened my mouth wide to take him as deep as I could. I never had succeeded in taking him fully but I was always one to try and I think he liked watching me struggle and the feeling of slowly expanding my throat.

I worked my way up and down the shaft, raising up every time to let just the tip sit on my lips before I would make my way back down. Every now and then I would let my tongue roll into the thick skin around the head and focus on the underside of ridges of the head.

I loved the taste of he pre and the fact he produced a large amount was just an extra treat.

I slipped lower and ran my tongue along his taint before pressing my tongue through his tight ring, this was the one penetration of him that was going to take place tonight and I that still disappointed me.

I couldn't see anything with my face buried into him but I could clearly hear him moaning and feeling the changes in his breathing patterns. I continued for a few minutes before Tarl reached down and pulled me away from my meal.

"My turn. You now how I want you." Tarl said.

I adjusted myself to be on my hands and knees, with my ass in the air. I felt Tarl's fingers grab me and spread my ass, exposing my hole to the air.

Over the past year, I had become well accustomed to Tarl's size and had loosened up somewhat permanently. Tarl leaned down and placed a series of kisses along my ass moving towards his target. I let out a moan as he landed a sharp slap on my rear.

"Didn't you do enough damage earlier?" I said half joking, as I was still sore from our match this morning.

Tarl only responded with another slap, this time on the other side.

"You have enough cushion back hear that it should be able to take any of my punishment. Tarl said, grabbing as much cheek as he could with his hand.

I was secretly proud of my ass and had modified my training just to focus sometimes on it, but I would never admit to that.

Tarl returned to his task and I felt a stray strand of his hair brush against me before he buried his tongue deeply in my hole, almost causing me to cum on the spot.

Tarl liked to be sloppy, probably some of the traits of his mother's side coming out, spitting on my hole and letting thick globs run down my ass and on my dick, thee wetness feeling amazing in the cool air of the room.

As he pulled away from my now wet hole, I breathed out knowing what was next. I felt the slight pressure of his dick pushing into me quickly, spreading my walls and returning them to his shape. Tarl was only gentle at the start of our sessions but honestly, I was more than okay with that. I liked when he was rough.

Tarl began to pick up speed, never pulling more than half way out, delivering short fast strokes. I was glad I was as strong as I was as I could fight back against his strokes, instead of just being pushed forward. I could also throw my weight back against him and meet his rhythm.

Tarl let out a roar and pushed me down flat, his dick coming out with a wet pop. He spread my legs be fore laying on top and sliding back in slowly, only to make sure he was on target. He seemed to be getting frustrated as he wasn't getting as deep as he wanted, I as wanted.

"Roll over." He said, into my ear, still laying on my back.

I let him get off and rolled over, meeting him face to face. Tarl showed his strength by taking my legs and putting them on his shoulders before he lined himself up and pushed himself as far as he could. I felt a small pop as he reached the point I was looking for. I love this pressure and it seemed that every stroke drove slightly deeper.

It didn't take long in this position for Tarl to reach his limit. I felt the slightest expand of him inside me before he let out a roar and unloaded the week of built up cum flood me. The warmth was amazing and as Tarl kept pulsing, I finally came myself, coating my chest and my chin. Tarl was collapsed on top of me, his seed still pumping slightly in me.

As he pulled out, I felt the thick liquid not leak, but pour from my hole. Tarl rolling on his back covered in sweat, his half hard dick laying across his thigh, a small trickle of cum still visible.

I rolled over and pulled back the loose skin of his dick, licking the remains up, before crawling back up the bed and besides him. Tarl went to lay his head on my chest and began to lick my mess off me.

"To the victor goes the spoils. He said as he licked his lips.

After a slight cleanup, he returned to resting on me.

It wasn't long before we drifted to sleep, Tarl still on my chest. I spent the next morning cleaning his house as I knew he wouldn't by himself.

It was midday before I left his house and Tarl had passed out asleep after we finished. I had some stuff I needed to do and I wanted to get home before it got too dark so I slipped out and headed back to my side of town.

.............................................................

It was night and I found myself sitting on the in a cell at the Watchtower. The Watchtower was the base of the guards and the sheriff of Rathis. I had found myself here a few times over the years, mainly with Tarl sitting next to me after a fight.

The only difference this time was I was alone and this time people had died.

I didn't mean to kill the guys but I couldn't them hurt that girl.

Yeah, I was in bad shape and a worse situation, but it was the right thing to do.

Sheriff Renn was a good guy and honestly, under any other circumstances, might have let me go but that wasn't going to happen today. The idiots I killed happened to be the sons of one of some the richest families in Rathis and that wasn't something that was going to be forgotten.

I had been in my cell for hours before anybody had come to talk or even see me. Renn walked in and looked down on at me.

"Valk, I might have a way out of this for you, but you might not like it." Renn said rubbing the back of his head, the candlelight reflecting off his glass eye.

Renn opened my cell and I followed him through the building to his office. He opened the door and motioned me in.

I saw two figures standing by the fireplace, looking out the window at the city below. One was a shapely elf woman clad in black robes, the other, a large man in all black armor. I had an idea of who they were now or at least, who they worked for but I couldn't figure where I came into this

"Here he is." Renn said addressing the two imposing characters.

"Thank you, Renn." The large man seemed to command respect from Renn and I figured it would be in my best interest to listen.

"My name is Cargus Feln and this Sister Nora Breck. We're from the Order of Saint Trask." The large man introduced him and the woman beside him.

I had heard of the Order of Saint Trask. They were an order of travelling warriors, traveling from town-to-town fighting, and helping those in need. I had seen their members come through over the years, but they never stayed long.

"What do you want with me?" I asked as I looked at the two holy warriors.

"Nora and I saw you fighting to save that girl. We saw you from one of the walkways and by the time we arrived to help, you were finishing up and surrounded by the crowd. When I heard that the sheriff was sent to arrest the boy who was saved the girl, Nora and I came here to see if we could be of assistance.

Renn looked down as he walked towards me.

"So those kid's fathers want you tried for murder, and they are the kind of guys that I can't imagine letting you have a fair trial." Renn said flatly. Renn's words hit me far harder than those guys I had fought had.

"So, what do I do?" I said looking at the others.

"You can come with us tonight as we leave Rathis and train with the Order. You have potential to be a great fighter, and the Order is always willing to bring in those that want to help others." Nora spoke for the first time, her voice warm but disciplined.

"But tonight?! What about my stuff and...Tar...." I trailed off. I thought about how Tarl would feel about me leaving.

"There are reports of a massive storm heading for the mountains and we can't risk getting caught in." Nora responded, her warm tone fading slightly.

Renn looked at me, I don't think he knew the extent of me and Tarl's relationship, but he had arrested us enough to know we were friends.

"Kid, I know you don't want to leave your life and friends but if you stay, you might not live to see next weekend."

Renn knew what would happen if I stayed and I did too.

"Okay I'll go with you, but I need to stop somewhere before we leave." I looked at Cargus and Nora, hoping they would understand.

"You have 2 hours. We will be at the gates of the city." Nora said with no emotion.

I walked towards the door before being stopped by Renn.

"If you're going to see Tarl, you need to be quick." He said as he unlocked the door and led me to a side exit, so I didn't get spotted by anyone keeping an eye out for me getting away.

I rushed through the city and luckily, Watchtower was not too far from Tarl's. I jumped the fence into the garden and made my way to the door. I noticed all the lights were out as I peered into the windows.

Nothing.

I was pressed for time but I had to say goodbye. I unlocked the door and called throughout the house hoping for Tarl to respond but he didn't.

I rapidly checked all the rooms, and he just wasn't here. I wanted to search the city for him, but I didn't have time.

I walked outside and sealed the door again before making my way to the city gates.

I got to them with a just a few minutes remaining and met back up with the two members of the order.

I held my tears in but I was hurt as we left the city, but I knew Tarl would be hurt more after he found out I was gone, hoping he understands and would forgive me.

I tried to make myself feel better by saying that with this training, I might finally pass Tarl, and I would get to leave the city and see the world, but I promised myself one day I would come back and when I did, I would apologize to Tarl and hope for the best.

....................................................

Hey and thanks for reading!!!

So this is a story I've been working on for a while and is based off a dnd campaign I was part of a while back. This is just an introduction to Valk and other stories I'm working on revolve around Valk and the party he forms years after the events of this story. So I hope you come back and enjoy this fantasy series because I'm definitely enjoying writing it.

12