The Babysitter Scam

Story Info
Babysitter and the Husband. Who is hustling who?
4.7k words
4.35
29.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers

The Babysitter Scam

By Western Tiger

(This is fantasy and not based on any real characters. All the characters are over 18 years old.)

Janet was up on her knees and her head resting on her crossed arms as she stared back through the valley of her large swinging tits and watched the long, thick schlong of Mr. Swanson plunge into her wet, dripping pussy again and again. She loved the intense pleasure that this stranger's cock gave her creamy cunt as he skewered her with his full length, driving deeper and deeper into her tight teenage cunt.

"Oh, Mr. Swanson" the babysitter gasped as the pleasure coursed through her loins, as her wet, naked fuck-opening spasmed repeatedly around his prick. "It... it's just so big! Fuck me with that big cock you have! Unnggghh!"

Dave Swanson just grunted in response as he watched his rigid, veined prick disappeared into Janet's succulent upturned pussy. She was eagerly wiggling and humping her cute little ass faster, as he pushed his rock-hard tool deep inside her belly. The cheating husband leaned over her hot young body, reached around cupping her large, stiff-nippled tits in his big hands and pulled the teenage babysitter back towards him as he buried the entire length of his large dick deep into the clinging tightness of her young cunt.

"Oh, God! Oh, it's so big!" Janet cried out in ecstasy as she feverishly started humping her ass up and down, sliding her wet, clinging pussy up and down on his cock. "Fuck me, Mr. Swanson! Your cock feels so good!"

Dave Swanson just smiled. He was grinding his big cock into the tight pussy of his new babysitter on the very first night she was working for him. Holding her big, jiggling tits as he stroked his cock in and out of her tight pussy, filling her cunt with every thrust, he could not believe his good fortune. He had come home early not realizing this had been her plan all along.

"I love big new cock," Janet thought dreamily as her employer rhythmically banged into her quivering ass cheeks with his upper thighs, panting as he fed her throbbing pussy with the stabbing shaft of his cock. The bedsprings were squeaking, and the mattress was bouncing beneath them as Dave fucked her burning, itching pussy. He was fucking the hot babysitter as hard as he could, but the energy of the young girl amazed him. The stacked, naked teenager was bucking and fucking under him like a well-paid whore, gasping with wanton pleasure as she furiously slammed her throbbing, bald snatch up and down on Dave's cock.

"Harder, come on harder!" Janet urged her new lover. "Mr. Swanson, fuck me hard, please. Fuck the shit out of me! Fuck me, Mr. Swanson. Fuck me hard!!!"

Sweat poured off Dave's face as he fought desperately to keep up with the bucking horny teenage pussy that was wrapped around his plunging member. He had thought that this shy acting teenage coed was going to be a quick easy lay, but he was fast finding out that Janet was a demanding and unrelenting monster in bed. His hands were full of the soft spongy feel of her large bouncing tits, while Janet slid her juicy cunt up and down his meaty cock over and over. The pink lips of her tight twat caressing him, leaving shiny trails of pussy juice along his shaft as she humped her hot wet hole against his thighs faster and faster.

"Harder... fuck me harder...," Janet demanded as he fucked her from behind, the sucking, spuming pressure of her sleeve pulling and grabbing at his invading spear. In order to get a better hold on the bouncing, bucking babysitter, he took a tighter grip on her ample breasts and pulled her upright as his fat, bulbous head slipped in and out of her eager cunt.

As Dave manipulated her curvy body with his demanding hands, the voluptuous teenage goddess assisted him by arching her slender back driving her swollen breasts into his hands. Janet enjoyed how good his cock felt. He was big but not too big. His dick was thick and stretched her in ways most of her lovers never could. Dave's thick, meaty shaft rubbing against her rubbery walls and reaching deep into her raging cunt was making her body hum with orgasmic pleasure.

"Ohhhhh God! Oh God! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh, yeeeessssss!" Biting her lower lip; Janet grasped the bedposts and held on for dear life as Mr. Swanson drilled into her hot cunt trying to give her the fucking of her young life. Her long blonde hair flailed around in sexual abandon as he gripped her luscious mounds while he continued to pump his dick into her spasming vagina. By now, the headboard was ramming loudly against the wall; mingling with the wet, rhythmic slaps and loud cries of pleasure.

"Ohh fuck, yeah! Your pussy feels amazing!" Janet could only offer a gurgling moan in response; her big swaying tits held firmly in his squeezing hands as he skillfully powered his fat cock in and out of her willing fuckhole. Her pussy was so soaked that her entire inner thighs were coated in nectar, the musky scent thick enough to taste in the air. Dave thought this teenage slut had to have one of the hottest, tightest and wettest pussies he had ever experienced!

For her part, Janet was enjoying the feel of his big cock as it spread her juicing cunt wide. Mr. Swanson surely knew what to do with that big, fat cock swinging between his thighs. Yet, she could feel him start to fade and struggle to keep up the heated pace. He was used to much more gentle sex with his uptight wife, so his stamina was weak.

"Uhhhh baby, keep fucking me like that! Uhh! Uhh Uhh!" The gorgeous teenager gritted her teeth as Dave hilted in her smoking pussy again and again as he tried to bring her off. Her cunt lips sucked and quivered around his surging cock; the taut flesh of her ass jiggling whenever his lower abdomen slapped against them. In an effort to motivate him further, she swiveled her hips and contracted her vaginal muscles with deliberate teasing, milking his big cock for all it had. It seemed to work as he let out a big groan of passion and continued to roughly fondle her breasts; his hips pistoning back and forth in a frenzied blur as Janet's skilled twat played his thick cock like a violin.

Dave was wheezing and panting for breath as her delicious cunt and his need to conquer this teenage babysitting whore drove him on. His heart felt like a triphammer in his chest and feeling like it would explode in his chest at any second, but he could not stop drilling into her luscious, upturned vagina. Still gripping her large heavy tits in each hand, Dave managed to find the strength to continue thrusting deep into her creaming cunt as she waggled her tight little ass in small circles.

He felt Janet begin to tremble and buck under him as he plowed into her soggy cunt, and he knew that she was close to a climax. He was breathing in great noisy gasps of air as he tried to push her to the finish line. Janet anxiously reached between her wide spread thighs and began to rub her buzzing nub. Rubbing frantically, she humped her ass back and forth taking in the full length of his shaft as he pistoned in and out of her sopping wetness.

"Come on, Mr. Swanson. Fuck my cunt. You know you love it. Give it to me!" Janet whined as her orgasm started to take hold. Her gooey cunt had begun to spasm uncontrollably, contracting repeatedly around the stretching thickness of his cock. Her fingers were going double time on her hard, slick clit, and her slot was oozing with wetness mixed with his pre-cum inside her hot love tunnel. Encouraged Dave tried to move his hips even faster, pounding his twitching cock into the teenager's tight fuck hole again and again. He could feel the swelling of his balls and knew he was very close. The pair were slamming and thrusting their crotches together as they both sought their respective climaxes. Janet started moaning and whimpering as Dave fucked her with the last of his energy, drilling his engorged man meat deep inside her. He watched his hard penis disappear in and out of Janet's contracting pussy. His balls were tightening with each thrust, and he knew he couldn't last much longer.

"Fuck me, fuck Mr. Swanson!" She cried out, her voice very loud now. Loud enough to wake up his child or alert any neighbor that something was going on at Dave's house. "Please fuck me! Unngghh! Awww, baby, here it cums!!! I AM CUMMING!!"

"Shit! I'm going to blow!" Dave bellowed in response.

Janet felt his large penis lurch and explode deep inside of her. His large balls tightened, and Dave unloaded eight streams of thick, creamy white cum into Janet's quaking convulsing cunt, coating her spasming pussy walls. Janet didn't want to stop as she used her talented pussy walls to coaxed even more creamy white cum ropes out of him by massaging his still hard throbbing member, her ass moving in a blur.

Dave was grunting and moaning with his eyes closed as his balls emptied into the big-titted teenage girl's vagina. Finally, with nothing left to give her insatiable pussy, he put his hand on her back to calm her wild movements, and slowly withdrew his cock from her drenched pussy. A large amount of cum leaked dripped out of her before spilling down onto the sheets of Dave's marriage bed. She slumped down on the bed and Dave collapsed next to her worn out. The two almost perfect strangers lay on the bed panting for several minutes before Janet got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she came out, Dave was still on the bed with his eyes closed, softly breathing.

Janet quietly got dressed and moved out of the room down the hall to check on Dave's 3-year-old son. That was supposed to be the reason that she had come here in the first place. After making sure that the boy was doing well and peacefully asleep, she returned to the master bedroom to take care of the rest of her business. Sitting on the bed next to Dave she observed his sleeping form. She had lucked out tonight because his cock was about 7 inches long and he actually knew how to use it, but his staying power was for shit. She could have gone for at least a couple of more rounds, but he had completely collapsed after their first energetic fuck. That was too bad because his wife wouldn't be home for another couple of hours. The wife was the manager of a fancy upscale resort hotel that kept her working for long hours thus the need for Janet the babysitter.

Janet had quickly figured out what the situation was after her interview with Mr. and Mrs. Swanson. Small child, busy wife, and a handsome horny husband who was left alone a lot. This was literally going to be like taking candy from an adult baby.

When Janet received her first phone call from the wife to book her and telling her that her husband would be home in about 3 hours, she knew exactly what to do. She put on a really short plaid skirt, thin little red thong and a V-neck sweater with no bra on. The sweater was really tight, and her nipples were clearly visible, so she threw on a little black hoodie and took an Uber to the Swanson's home. Ringing the doorbell, Mrs. Swanson answered the door. Mrs. Swanson noticed Janet's short skirt and gave her a disapproving look.

"Hi, Mrs. Swanson," Janet answered enthusiastically. "I know the skirt is a little short but I'm going to a costume party after this, so I came dressed in my outfit. I am supposed to be from the movie, Clueless. I hope that's O.K."

Mrs. Swanson replied that it was and showed Janet around the house. The inside of the house was impeccable. This was a family that clearly had money. Mrs. Swanson went upstairs to get her coat, and Janet took the opportunity to look around the downstairs. In the living room sitting on top of the television stand was a teddy bear which Janet quickly surmised was the Nanny Cam. About that time Mrs. Swanson appeared to give Janet final instructions about where things were, what time the boy was to go to bed and what food he should eat. Then grabbing her keys, she thanked Janet for coming on such short notice and handed her $50 for the three hours and hurried off to work.

Janet actually liked being a babysitter. She enjoyed young kids, and the downtime gave her time to study for her high school classes. She was graduating in the spring and looking forward to the freedom of being away from home and at college. Yet a girl's got to make a living and Janet knew how to do that.

For the next three hours she played with the boy, fed him dinner and when he got tired she took him upstairs and gave him his bath. After getting him dressed for bed, she read to him until he fell asleep. Then after tucking him in, she went downstairs to get ready for her real job. She had about 30 minutes before Mr. Swanson got home so she took the time to look around the rest of the downstairs to see if there was another Nanny Cam anywhere. Really that was not her concern, if she and the husband got caught that would be on him not her.

Taking off her hoodie she folded it carefully and placed it on the table next to the front door with her purse. Then she turned down the temperature on the air conditioner below 70. Avoiding the Nanny Cam in the living room, she sat at the kitchen table and hoped that Mr. Swanson was the cheating kind of husband. About 20 minutes later she heard a key turn in the front door and realized that the evening's fun was about to begin. Mr. Swanson breezed into the kitchen and found the young babysitter waiting at the table. Her plaid skirt was hiked up high on her golden thighs and she'd pulled the V of her sweater down exposing more of her deep cleavage. The house by this time was freezing and her nipples were hard as diamonds poking through the material of her thin sweater.

As Mr. Swanson poured himself a glass of red wine he could not keep his eyes off the busty young teenage babysitter. Janet was tall and blonde with long legs and large full breasts. She would have been anybody's wet dream, and Mr. Swanson thought he had hit the jackpot.

"Did my wife say when she would be home," Mr. Swanson asked casually.

"About 11:30 is what she said," Janet answered.

"Would you like something to drink? At 18, you should be able to have a beer or wine," Mr. Swanson offered.

"Sure, if you don't mind," she replied. "I like wine, but it goes straight to my head. So only one."

"Of course," Dave responded. "I'll watch out for you. Don't worry." Dave was so sure of where this was going, he knew he would have the busty teenager in the sack inside the next hour.

Janet played her part perfectly. Acting shy and somewhat naïve, she let Dave Swanson lead the conversation. How old are you, where do you go to school, what are your favorite things to do, do you have a boyfriend, what's your favorite subject to study and once again just to make sure, when did my wife say she was getting home?

For her part, Janet thought Mr. Swanson was quite handsome. He was about 6'2" and tanned because he worked outside as a contractor. He seemed to be in pretty good shape. This might be a much more enjoyable evening then she thought it would be. Acting like it was time for her to go, she got up and started cleaning up the kitchen. She dropped something on the floor and bent over to pick it up causing her short skirt to ride up exposing the bottom of her ass and her tiny red G string. She could see in the reflection of the chrome refrigerator that Mr. Swanson's head was tilted trying to see up her short skirt. Picking up what she had dropped on the floor, she stood up and turned to face him knowing that her nipples were hard and clearly visible through her white sweater. She stood there for a second letting him look at her as his eyes wandered up and down her beautiful tight body. Raising his eyes to meet hers, he knew she had caught him looking. He smiled at her embarrassed as his face began to turn red.

"It's OK," Janet said. "I like it when men look at me." He really is very handsome she thought. I wonder what his hands will feel like when he touches me. Her pussy was already beginning to get wet with anticipation.

Clumsily moving along with his attempt at seduction, Mr. Swanson offered her a glass of red wine and they sat down at the kitchen table flirting with each other. Dave kept treating her like she was a typical naïve teenage girl, and Janet thought to herself 'I wonder what he would think if he really knew'? However, realizing that time was moving quicker than she thought, she decided to speed things up so she could earn the kind of money she needed tonight.

Leaning over so Mr. Swanson could clearly see down the front of her sweater that she was not wearing a bra, she whispered, "I want to feel you inside of me so bad. Is there someplace that we can go?"

Dave Swanson could not believe his good fortune. A hot slutty teenage goddess had come to his house and wanted to fuck him. The wife was away for another couple of hours and the kid was asleep. He grabbed her arm and led her upstairs to the master bedroom where he slowly undressed her, revealing Janet's amazing teenage body. She in turn had taken her time on undressing the handsome muscular cheating husband and marveled at his thick, seven-inch prick.

"It is so big," Janet admired. "I have never been with one that large."

"I will be gentle. I promise," Dave answered back, reveling in his imagined glory. "I won't hurt you." Janet smiled and took his large, thick prick in her hands. After several seconds of admiring his big swinging dick, Janet began planting soft kisses all long his swollen prick as she moved down toward his bloated balls. When she reached the base of his cock, she took them into her soft hands, gently squeezing them. She looked up at Dave with fake wonder, "Your nuts are so heavy! You must have gallons of cum in these things!"

She began licking his prick like a lollipop making it jump and bob with excitement. She slowly worked her way up to the tip of his long thick prick licking up all the pre-cum that was flowing out of his piss slit. After her tongue danced along the top of his prick, she lowered her full luscious lips and engulfed him in her hot mouth. Dave could feel her metal tongue stud scraping gently along the length of his penis, and her mouth filling with warm saliva as she began to work up and down the shaft. It felt terrific, and Janet was clearly very experienced as she gave even better head than his wife. He could feel the pressure start deep inside of his balls as Janet worked her oral magic. She kept running her tongue stud over the gaggle of nerves on the underneath of his cock, and it wasn't going to be long before Dave was going to fill her sweet mouth with hot cum. With her tongue flicking back and forth on his shuddering cock and her warm hands softly squeezing his swollen nuts, she was taking him right to the edge. His breathing became ragged as the fire in his balls grew in its intensity. He felt it coming, building, and then the sweet release as the sperm came surging up his discharging cock and exploding into her mouth. He screamed out his pleasure as jet after jet of hot jizz shot into her hungry mouth, and she gulped each one of them down. Some cum overflowed the corners of her lips and fell in droplets onto her bouncing rack. Finally, his balls were done pumping and he sagged back onto the bed. Janet looked down at him suggestively as she scooped up all the extra cum from her face or that had fallen on her lovely tits and sensually licked it off her fingers. Then scooting across the bed on her knees, she used her tongue to clean up the last globs of sperm off his dangling shaft.

"That was yummy. But you are still hard! That must be good Christian living, huh?"

Dave was so excited by this seemingly innocent teenage harlot that his dick became instantly hard again. "On your hands and knees now," he ordered. Janet quickly complied and he moved behind her gasping at how perfect her tight teenage ass was. He reached around her waist and down to her buzzing clit, finding her leaking pussy and pressed the head of his large cock against the lips of her scorching opening. When he had lodged the tip just inside the mouth of her blazing cunt, he returned his hands to her hips and held her for just a moment, while Janet whimpered and moaned with desire under him. As he looked over this beautiful "nice' teenage girl that had turned into a raging sex-crazed nympho, a girl that he hardly knew, a girl who knelt below him ready to receive his big cock, he smiled and slammed his cock deep into her hot, clutching velvet tunnel.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers
12