To The Wild Guys In Our Lives!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree added, "It takes someone extreme to get Mukti out of her shell. I've seen her fighting the guy off. Any normal guy would have either given up or beaten her up out of frustration. Look at them. I've never seen her dance. I've never seen such a glow in her eyes before. We always have to put so much effort into her having a little fun. He's a unicorn to have enough determination to make her break out of her shell."

I could hear the girls talking about me. Their words and the feeling of the dancefloor, his body on me, and the music inside of me softened me. I bargained with myself to let it happen for one song, and then I'd tell him to get lost. There I surrendered to his arms that were slung around my back. His chest pressed into me in an undulation to the music. One arm went down to my hips. He half lifted me off the ground and let my legs dangle. With that firm control, he moved my hips side to side. My feet followed into side step pattern right on beat without me even doing any effort. I felt my hips rising side to side to the heavy drum beat.

Warm air was rising off my mouth and body. Without noticing the onset, I was breathing hard to the movement. His inducement of motion and my swinging to the motion melted imperceptible to the point where I was swinging my body hard into it. He had such knowledge in guiding me into moves that I hadn't known but the moment my body did them, I knew that they were bad ass moves. Next thing, I was sticking out my butt like a badass girl in a music video. Followed by my fist pumping in the air. I was throwing my head side to side with my hair flying. I felt like a rock star bug given my dance experience probably looked pretty pathetic.

Out of nowhere, he kissed me on the lips -- not a peck but full on lips and tongue!!! I was overcome with shock, liquid wetness, intrusion into my inner most soul, wild panic! I ran! As hard as I could I ran off the dancefloor. I saw the girls sitting around a table in a mellow moment. Breathless, I yelled at them: "He kissed me!" When Bree gave me a soft and happy smile like angels were singing, I realized that half hour ago, I had taken a photo of her banging a guy in the women's restroom. A kiss didn't seem like a sea tide moment anymore.

And there was the guy already. He came up behind me, grabbed my hips, lifted my entire body into the ear, and as he sat down, he placed me crosswise over his lap. What was he daring to do? I haven't sat on the lap of an adult before. Was he thinking that I was a child? He simply grinned big into my face like he was on some kind of bliss trip staring into my face. One of his arms was around my back. The other lay unashamed across my knees. His eyes signaled that we were about to have an adventure.

"What's wrong with you?! People don't sit like this! Behave, you savage!" I blurted out at him and banged against his chest.

He took my protest as love touches. I must admit that my punches were pretty soft. He seemed to have this conviction like he was seeing a beautiful future later this night for us. Nothing like that had happened to me before. A couple times a shy guy had talked to me for a minute because he had counted his chances with anyone but me zero. But those shy guys quickly walked away. And here was this bold guy with my body on his lap and that enigmatic energy emanating out from him.

Natiya pulled the guy's ear towards her. Natiya had this thing where she didn't simply lean in, but she teased the guys by the way that she pulled their ears. There was this dominatrix energy to her fingers controlling the big guys with a simply, light pinch. "I like you a lot because you treat my friend well! Let me know if she causes any trouble!"

With that I had enough. I got read to pull myself off his lap. I had to push against him because I couldn't even reach the ground, but Bree was faster. She sat down on my lap. I was pinned down on his lap. She wrapped her arms around both of us. Suddenly, I was in a very tight space. It was like a conspiracy had thickened around myself. In retrospect, I had been the whole night in my head. And now I was completely immersed in what was happening to me.

"Be nice to her tonight. As far as we can tell, she's a virgin. You are doing humanity a great service," said Bree and giggled to herself. She was drunk. Great! The three of my friends were drunk and like a net around me that drove me into the guy's arms.

"I'm Armand!" said the guy.

"I'm Mukti," was my reply.

"Your friends are right. You should walk away now. I'm trouble, lots of trouble," he whispered into my ear with a sense of knowing like he was going to make a prophesy. I shrugged my shoulders to suggest that I was trying to get away from him, but that Bree was weighing me down.

"You know why I picked you?" asked Armand.

"I have no clue. But you are probably going to tell me!" I replied.

"You are so innocent. It drives me crazy. But I also know that deep down, you are more crazy than I am. I could feel it when we were dancing. Everybody else was dancing to show off, but you let go. You let your wild side go. Look around the whole room. They are all putting on a show to appear like they are the life of the party. But you, you are wild beyond anyone here. Yet you behave so innocently," he whispered into my ear. And every word felt like he was speaking from his soul, like he had found a deep meaning. There was something calming about the certainty that he had in his low voice that sedated me. I calmed down on his lap.

Bree wandered off. She had seen some guy she liked or a drink. I stayed on his lap having gotten comfortable. But he didn't let me rest. He asked me, "Hand me your panties!"

"Hell no!" I protested!

"C'mon, I want to see them only for a moment!" He pleaded with me. He rolled his eyes. He pouted his lips. He smiled. He nodded his head. The facial gestures were flirting with me. My protests were only met by glowing smiles of certainty. I had never had a guy take that much interest in me. To be honestly, it felt good to be desired so much. All that attention, it might me kind of glow. It made me feel important. I used to always big the girl of the group that waited on everyone while they had fun. It felt so good to be in the game. When there was a hint in his voice that he might give up for real, I blurt out, "Okay, but only for a second. A real second! Then I get them back!"

He swore to it. I was shaking my head. "What are you doing?" I whispered to myself. "Loco, loco," I muttered to myself. I reached under my skirt and got a hold of the white cotton panties. They were granny panties for extra comfort. I pulled them over my knee. I saw the hunger in his face at the sight of him. I saw the smirk when he knew that I was bottomless underneath. I struggled them over my Teva sandals. I handed them to him.

He looked at them for a moment, balled them up, and put them in a half empty red wine glass. The red wine soaked into the pure white. Then he handed a passing waiter the glass to take away the dirty dish. I saw my panties going off in the glass in plain sight. I was dazed. How had this happened? I felt a break of reality. If anyone had told me that I'd be the girl watching her panties getting carries away by the waiter, I wouldn't have believed it. The sight of the creases of the fabric pressing against the glass is a memory that is imprinted in my mind.

"Now, the party can get started," he smiled into my face! I was still on his lap. I kind of got used to him. I had a feeling for who he was. I had good feelings even if they were conflicted.

So when the wait staff invited us to get up and walk out because the gala was over, I felt a little disappointed. He grabbed my hand. I liked that he held my hand as we did the slow shuffle with the crowd down the wide stairs to the street curb. The pretzel and hot dog street vendors were still there because they anticipated the gala finishing. They were standing there with their gloved hands as the cold gusts blew out of the sky down into the crowd. I could feel an unfamiliar sensitivity at my nether regions that were usually covered up.

The girls were jumping up and down to keep warm. I would have reminded them about how comfy warm my socks were, but I knew better. I was a little lost in my head again. So I didn't realize the positioning. The guy was closest to the curb. The gals were on the other side of me. We slowly shuffled down the line waiting for cabs. A guy with a red hat was whistling at cabs to approach the front of the line.

Armand slipped into the backseat and scooted to the other side. I bent at the hips to get in as well but felt a certain hesitance. Something didn't seem right. The cab on the way here was so squeezed with only us gals. If he was there, we wouldn't all fit. In that moment of reflection, Bree pushed her butt into my hips to make me fall backwards. Adaliya grabbed my ankles and shoved my feet into the cab before she slammed the door shut on me. Natiya was already at the cab drivers window: "Take them to 89 West 76th Street. Make sure that he gets out with her. He shouldn't be left alone. Here is the money plus tip. Don't charge them again. I've got your medallion number and will kick you in the balls if you do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, make sure the guy goes with her and don't charge them again," said the old cab driver.

The cab took off. I hadn't been with a guy in a cab before. It felt like a date and that I was going to get laid. The cab pulled into the lane to cross Central Park.

"You are not coming home with me!" I told Armand.

"Of course," replied Armand.

"We are not going to have sex!" I told Armand!

"Of course not!" he replied.

"We are not even coming up for a cup of tea," I told him.

"Of course not," he replied with solemn certainty.

"There is no making out. These lips are out of business," I told him.

"Of course not," I felt a little confused. I thought guys would argue back. I think I also got a little lost in visualizing him up in my little dorm room.

"I'm also not going to eat your pussy with so much gusto that you are going to come with a screaming orgasm that'll wake up the neighbors," he added -- very matter of fact.

"Of course not," I replied following the template. My mind was fantasizing about his lips down there. My orgasms were always very muffled because I didn't want my roommate to notice my masturbating. I wondered what a screaming orgasm would feel like.

"We are also not going to make Armand wait in the street," he said -- still matter of fact.

"Of course not!" I replied following the template of our conversation.

"We are also not going to beg Armand to show his humongous penis," he continued -- a little too matter of f act.

For a moment, I tried picturing myself on my knees and him zipping open his pants to reveal. I didn't know what. My mind got confused. Wait, he had switched the script. My answers didn't make that much sense. My thoughts kind of came from different directions. I suddenly entertained the thought of taking a guy home and getting laid.

"Wait! What? How big is it? Is it some monster?" I asked him.

"Why don't you check?" he offered.

"How would I do that?" he was being ridiculous.

"There is a zipper, simply pull it down!" he offered.

"What!" I yelped. He confused me so much! Why was I suddenly talking about taking his pants off? In a cab after all!

"It's a simply a zipper. It's a simply pull. And you know for sure," he explained.

Why did he make it sound so easy? It's such an impossible thing to see someone's privates. He even slid down in the seat to get more access. The interior of the cab was pretty dark because Central Park didn't have a lot of street lights. I looked at his groin, the ripped jeans, the whiskers at the pockets and the bleaches spots. His sports jacket was wide open. There was a bronze zipper, the interlocked teeth and the dongle at the top.

"What the heck!" I muttered to myself. I assured myself that I wasn't going to get naked. I pulled down the zipper. The fabric didn't open far. Already fumbling around his pants, I realized that I needed to undo the button as well. Already having come so far, I plopped that out. Only now I found his white boxers as the next barrier. I was getting a little greedy frustrated. I wanted to simply see his cock and be over with it. I felt uncomfortable fumbling around on his pants so much, while he was watching me. So I slid both hands inside of his boxers and pulled them firmly down.

His penis plopped out. It was half hard. It was still quite floppy, yet already swollen up pretty well. I don't know why, but I sighed with relief that it wasn't a monster. It was the size of Natiya's big, black dildo. I hadn't tried it, but I imagined myself being able to handle it right at the edge of my ability. Then I was stunned why I was seizing up his cock to have sex with if I wasn't going to have sex. All these thoughts went through my head while I starred at it and watched it slowly rise and harden until it was standing away from his belly at attention. I was mesmerized like a scientist investigating a foreign species. We passed the Natural History Museum.

A strange curiosity overcame me in the privacy of the back of the cab. With only my index finger, I pushed the penis head against the belly. Then I let go to watch the penis spring back to the same angle. It bounced a couple times back and force before steadying. Armand had a pacified look on his face, like he wasn't going to interfere at all but enjoy. I repeated the pin and release to observe the bounce and spring in its firmness. Being curious to get a real sense of the elasticity, I realized that pushing back limited the angle. So I pushed down on it with the index finger to point it straight forward.

"Does this hurt?" I asked, not wanting to break his penis.

"It's fine!" he replied.

I pushed his penis head one more inch down and quickly let go. The penis flicked back to hit his belly. The belly drum made a hollow sound. Most of the momentum was lost and the penis quickly steadied. Having felt the resistance quickly firming, I was curious to push down the penis a bit more. When I was back at the previous extreme position, I asked, "Can I go a little more?" He nodded. I pushed a little more. The resistance increased quickly. The penis fought to slip past my finger. As I tried to react against the penis slipping past on the left, I overcorrected. My finger and the penis wobbled a bit like a dance, and then the penis slipped past my finger, and hit his belly with a very audible flop drum beat on the belly. I was sure that the cab driver heard. Panic stricken I grabbed the whole penis to quieten it. The moment I felt my whole hand around the penis, I felt the smooth skin, the slippery movement of the skin over the hard body, and that very hard body. I squealed loudly and let go. I pulled both my hands as far away as I could.

He softly laughed. His voice sounded very relaxed and had a deep resonance to it.

I felt scared and out of it. What was I doing? What was happening to me? I hadn't even been on a coffee date in America. The cab driver pulled over to the curb and flicked the for-hire button back on. He leaned over to tell me, "Make sure that you take the guy with you. That lady had a look like an Angelina Jolie spy to her. I think she was for real when she told me that she'd kick me in the balls if I don't make sure that you take the guy with you."

I was done with it. In my mind, I had picture everything stopping right here. I simply walked away from the cab. I vaguely noticed that he was following me. I got the keys to the dorm building. It was one of those overflow dorms that Columbia rented away from the campus. It was cheaper. I pulled the door back and paused for a moment to get the key out. Armand used the moment to slip through the door opening.

"Hey! You agreed that you wouldn't come in!" I protested, but he was already walking up the stairs. What the heck does he think? He was already way ahead of me up the stairs.

"Hey, you have to come back down and go out!" I told him, carefully not to yell to avoid being heard by anyone else.

"What's your room number?" he asked with excitement.

"453, but you are not going there!" I told him.

When I reached the top of the stairs, he squatted and motioned me to jump on his back.

"Okay, you can give me a piggy back ride to my door, but then you have to leave!" I told him.

I hopped on his back. He lifted me up. I had thought it would be a docile piggy back ride. But, he was jumping and twirling. I had to hook my legs around him and hold on real tight with my body snug against him. He turned into an airplane with arms spread wide and ran up and down the hallway. Without his arms holding onto my legs, I had to squeeze him even tighter. What was that guy thinking! I smiled a little. I felt like a little kid!

When he dropped me in front of my dorm room, we were both out of breath. I slipped the key in and pushed my other hand against his chest to push him away. But he pushed his whole body against mine. The door swung open. I was sitting on his hips. Oddly, I had become familiar with his body and how I had to hang onto him to stay up there. He pressed my back against the wall and kicked the door closed with his foot. His lips pressed onto mine. I felt like I was in a movie. It was such a cliché. His tongue pressed against mine. I pressed my tongue instinctively against his. I had never learned about tongue kissing. It simply came natural to do that and to feel the moisture and slickness of his tongue. The room was dark. It felt like what we did didn't happen and I could indulge without the penalty of having done the deed. I know that's so irrational.

As my body was pinned between his and the wall, he could let go off my thighs to grab my head. His hands moved all around. I felt his tongue and teeth. His body was so strong against mine. I got lost in intoxication. When he let me down on the floor, my feet were unsteady. I never felt any more in danger of hitting the ground. I swayed on my way to the sink counter. My brain told me, "Okay, he is only coming up for a tea. No big deal. Only a tea. That's what grownups do. I turned on the faucet. I felt confused about what to do with a grown man in my dorm room. Luckily, my roommate was still out. The bars closed much later than the gala.

I should have been suspicious that he wasn't saying anything or doing anything to me. But for a moment, I got lost in the ceremony of preparing two cups with a tea bag each and pouring water into the coffee machine to hit it. When everything was neatly prepared on a try with two capsules of sugar, I turned around. The shock was complete.

He stood there split naked. Every piece of clothing had come off, including his socks. I got to see the muscles on his chest and the penis standing up like a pointer. He had shaved off his pubic hair. It probably took me a minute because I kept looking at every crook and cranny on his body as the kitchen area light behind me provided a bit lighting in the dark room. If it weren't so late, I would have reacted faster instead of stare.

What was I going to do with a naked guy in the middle of the night in my room? I couldn't simply shove him out of the door anymore with his clothes on. I would have to first get at least some clothes over that big thing and then shove him out. But what if he was fighting me when I would try to dress him. How do you force dress someone?

"Like it?" he asked me.

I was too stunned to reply. He came closer, bent forward to offer me his bare butt, and said, "You can spank it!" Noticing my reluctance, he placed my right hand on his butt cheek. I felt the smoothness of his young skin and the shape of his gluts underneath it. I also felt the powerful symbolism of having my hand on his naked butt. I was a little excited because this was a new exploration. He must have felt my fingers explore the firmness of his butt cheeks with a squeeze. I guess I'm very shy but mesmerized.