To The Wild Guys In Our Lives!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reality was strange. We were in the privacy of my room. Whatever happened here only happened between us. Nobody else would know. I guess often when I'm shy around guys, it's about the perception from others. But here in the half darkness, I could look at his legs and every part of his anatomy in as much detail as I wanted. It wasn't as awkward as looking at a guy at Starbucks. I guess I took my time reacting as I marveled.

"Okay, you can fuck me," I was surprised at my own words. But it seemed logical. He'd spend five minutes. Nobody would know. He'd leave. We'd be done. No big deal. He simply puts his penis in, moves it up and down a few times, and then he leaves. It's quick and easy.

He stepped really close to me. He took my glasses off and put them on the kitchen counter. He zipped the side of my skirt open. I squirmed and fought against it, but then I realized that I had to let it happen for us to have sex. So I eased and let him pull the skirt down to my feet and stepped out of it. He pulled the sweater over my head together with my bra. He got on his knees to pull the socks off my feet with his teeth.

There I stood bare naked in front of a man. I felt naked, not only physical naked, but really exposed. I had given him every part of my body to inspect and judge. There was nothing about me that he didn't see. I braised myself for the moment of sex. I didn't quite know what was going to happen, but he was a guy. He would do it and then leave me spent like guys did.

He lightly squatted and gripped me at the hips like I was a big sandwich. He lifted me into the air and threw me onto the bed. I flew through the air and landed on my back to a loud creek of the bed springs. The moment of levity felt weightless. He was on me again. That firm grip on my hips. He flipped me over onto my belly. He pushed my knees under my chest. He pulled my butt to the edge of the bed. Now, I knew what it felt like to be a ragdoll/fuck doll.

I pushed my lips together to braise for the impact of his penis into my pussy. He was going to take me from behind while I was in child's pose. That's not the most personal, but start the five minute timer. I kept braising. I still braised. I didn't feel his dick in my pussy. I felt nothing. He must be putting a condom on. Suddenly, I squealed first before I could make sense of the discombobulating sensation. His wet tongue was right on my asshole.

"Wrong hole! WRONG HOLE!" I squealed out. The sensation was so startling and foreign at the same time. The tongue on the sphincter felt a hundred times more intimate than his dick in my vagina would have. The alarm of feeling someone at my anal place and the lucidity of a million never endings was overpowering. He gently circled the tip of his tongue over the puckered muscle. Occasionally, the sharpened tongue tip found the center and wiggled like a sperm trying to get into the egg cell.

"I don't know how well I wiped!" I begged him to stop, but his tongue kept lapping like the ocean waves lap the beach relentlessly and rhythmically and like the most thorough wet wipe in the world. I felt the heat of embarrassment in my face. My whole body started sweating as I felt embarrassed for having him on my asshole. The sensation was so intense on my body. Yet the sensation was delectable.

"This isn't doing anything for me. Can we have sex like normal people?" I tried to interrupt him. He only grabbed my fingers and guided them to my pussy. I was dripping wet. I was shocked. I hadn't realized how much I had been affected there. I was embarrassed for my body betraying so much desire. I had tried to hold up the façade that I would only let it happen to let him get out. That ferocious wetness said that I was the biggest slut, and it was I who wanted to get laid badly. How could my asshole turn me on so much? I was so puzzled.

I wrapped my arms around my knees to hold on and feel into his tongue dance on my anus. The gently lapping over a wide area got increasingly intermixed with his pointed tongue asserting force to get inside. My sphincter was tightly puckered. I was embarrassed. I didn't want any of the dirt to get in touch with him. That would be horrifying. But his tongue kept pushing more and more to get in. With an iron fist, I squeezed together. But that tongue was so slippery that it kept just slipping a little bit in and forcing the puckered lips apart. The struggled between my sphincter and his tongue was so intense that I hadn't noticed one of his hands caressing my labia, circling the clitoris, and fingering me with inside and out pushes.

It all got a little hazy at that point to feel what was touching me where. I moved my groin into his face, let his tongue slip a little more into my anus, and pressed my clit a little more against his circling fingers. And then I couldn't take it anymore! "Fuck me already!" I ordered him. He kept rhythmically working everything he could find in my nether regions. I really couldn't take it. I turned around. I climbed into his lap. I guided his penis inside of me. Seated, it didn't go very deep. So I pushed him onto his back. That was better. I squatted over him and started pumping up and down on his penis. I couldn't believe how aggressively I was taking his cock.

"Do you have a butt plug?" he asked. His voice was very resonant and relaxed.

"I don't, but my roommate has a dildo in her bed drawer," I replied trying to be helpful with information without considering the intent.

He crab walked on his back with me riding him towards the drawer. He found the dildo. He licked it. I screamed out: "That's my roommates!" Next thing, the tip was poking against my body. As I thrust my hips up and down on his penis in my squatting position, he had positioned the dildo under my anus.

"If you want the full length of dick, you have to take some in your ass," he explained.

Being too focused on fucking his dick, I didn't stop, but I felt him holding the dildo higher and higher. At first, it didn't penetrate. The puckered anus held close strong enough but flexed up. And then Armand held the dildo a quarter inch higher, and the anus pried open for the first time. I got the sensation of taking a dump. I panicked. I felt so embarrassed. But I was also so hungry to satisfy my pussy that I did another thump down on his dick. And with that, I took a tiny bit of tip of my roommate's dildo into my ass. Little by little, I took more of the dildo until it filled my whole ass. I've never been that stuffed on the inside. My loin has never been on fire that much. With each anus thrust, I couldn't help but let out a sigh. And it was like one of those guttural sighs that I had heard from Bree in the restroom. I was going to wake up the whole floor, but all I wanted was for my throbbing cunt to come on that hard dick.

And then I came! I saw red, green, and yellow lights spreading through the room as if they were creating a spider web. I felt as if my entire body turned into an orange pulsating light. I was so spent that I rested on his body, sweat covered. I was panting onto his chest. He gently caressed his fingertips down my back in circles. I cuddled against his body. It felt so good to have another soul so close.

"Did you come?" I whispered into his ear.

"No, but I'll come when we have breakfast sex," he confidently and calmly reassured me.

Wait what? I thought to myself? I thought the deal was only five minutes sex and then he leaves. I guess he can stay until breakfast, and then we go our own ways. I placed the side of my head onto his chest to go to sleep right there on the floor.