To Those Who Wait Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," she said, "I told you it was good." She slipped her fingers out from my pursed lips. My head was swimming a little bit. I shrugged.

"Ellen and Anne might be onto something," I said dreamily. Lisa giggled and pressed her finger tips to my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed them. My eyes opened when they moved away. Lisa moved quickly. In half a moment, her hand was back between my legs, under the hem of my dress. I spread my legs farther and let out a little moan when I felt Lisa's fingers tickle the insides of my thighs.

"Christ, Holly," Lisa said, turning her head up to look at me out of the corner of her eye, "You are soaking wet!"

"Do it, please Lisa," I said, instinctively thrusting my hips forward. My dress rode up almost to my hips.

"Do what, Holly?" Lisa asked playfully, her fingers freezing in place.

"No, please don't tease me Lisa. I really...just please, I've never felt like this," I begged. The tone in my voice, Lisa read it instantly. This was bare need, I wasn't playing. I couldn't have explained then if someone asked me. It had all happened so quickly. It was like, Lisa had accidentally jumped over all of my defenses. She had, without trying, touched some nerve I'd never touched before. And now she owed it to me to satisfy my sudden desire. Lisa bit her lower lip and I felt her head nod.

"Yeah, Holly. Of course," Lisa said softly. She pushed back the hem on my dress a little farther. I lifted my ass up off of the floor, and let her slide it up over my hips. My pussy was now completely exposed. Knowing my need, Lisa's fingers quickly moved between my legs. I gasped as the tips of her fingers grazed the lips of my pussy.

"Up at the top, the..." I started. Lisa giggled and nestled her head into my side.

"Holly, I am a girl, I know where your clit is," Lisa said, and, at the same instance, the tip of her index finger slid up through my slit and then began to slowly, gently, circle my clitoris. I groaned and bucked my hips. I couldn't ever remember being so sensitive. Lisa's finger was slickly wet and it coasted easily over my skin. And it was all me. My juices on her fingers. In fact, I was so wet, it felt like there was a puddle on the floor underneath of me. And my scent was stronger now, filling my nose and, seemingly, the whole room around it. I saw Lisa breathe in deeply from her nose and I knew she could sense it as well. She let out a little groan. But she continued to circle her finger around my clit. Occasionally, she would just barely graze it and sent shivers through my body.

I could hear Lisa breathing heavily, feel the heat of it on my breast, through the dress. Without thinking, I reached my right hand across my body, grabbing at the narrow strap of my dress. I pulled it down off of my arm, letting it hand loosely below my elbow. The fabric cupping my breast fell forward against the top of Lisa's head. She felt it, pulled back slightly, allowing my breast to be exposed. My hard, pink nipple now looked Lisa in the eye.

"Put it in your mouth," I begged. Lisa didn't say a word. Her eyes closed again, her mouth opened, and my nipple poured between her lips. I groaned as I felt her tongue softly press against my hard flesh. No awkward sucking or harsh teeth like some of the men I'd been with. Lisa was gentle, painfully gentle. Soon, she was circling at the same speed that she circled my hardened clit. Occasionally, Lisa's finger would slip down to my slit, replenishing my juices. At the same time, she would pull her tongue back and suck gently on my nipple. I writhed on the floor the entire time, moaning loudly and arching my back into Lisa's face.

After...I don't, some amount of time, Lisa changed things up. Without any warning. Her finger moved down to my slit, coating her finger in my juices and she sucked on my nipple But when her finger moved back up to my clit, she didn't coyly circle it. She didn't just brush my clit incidentally. Without any signal, she put her entire focus on my engorged clit. The slick pad of her finger stroking it gently, but firmly. Circling it and stroking up and down. At the same time, her tongue flicked my nipple roughly.

"Fucking fuck!" I groaned as my brain was overwhelmed. I had, of course, known that I was feeling pleasure. I just hadn't realized how close I was. How expertly Lisa had been teasing me. And when the orgasm came...it rushed all over me at once. It was the feeling like warm water had been poured over my head and everywhere the water touched as it streaked down my body became numb. And then that numbness was replaced by an electrical vibration. I knew that I was moaning, I knew that I was writhing on the floor. I knew that I was arching my back, pressing my tit into my best friend's mouth. But those physical things...they felt like someone else as the pleasure soaked over me.

Finally, the orgasm subsided. I felt my body settle back down onto the floor. I was breathing heavily. My nipples felt cool and I realized that Lisa was no longer sucking it. But my pussy was warm. I looked down and saw that Lisa was sort of cupping my pussy in her hand, her palm soaked with my juices. Lisa had sat up straighter, her eyes were wide and she was looking at me, grinning.

"Oh my God Holly, that was like..." Lisa began. But something was happening. Usually, when I came while playing with myself, that was sort of the end of it. I would have the orgasm, feel satisfied, and maybe lay around for a few minutes in the afterglow. In short, I would be sated. But something was different this time. The orgasm was more powerful than any I'd ever felt before. And, while I was totally relaxed, I wasn't...sated. Whatever strange arousal I'd felt when Lisa had straddled me was still there. No, if anything, it was stronger. I didn't so much make a choice, as my body acted in the only way that it could.

I pounced on Lisa.

I mean that literally. I turned towards her and put my hands on her shoulders. I sort of twisted her around so that she was facing towards me. She tumbled over my legs, her hand moving off of my pussy, and she gave a little bit of a yelp. I didn't care. I pushed her backwards, gently, but forcefully. Lisa landed on her back in the middle of my linoleum dorm room floor, giggling. I was smiling too, but I was deadly serious. I untangled our legs so that Lisa's knees were spread and I rose up onto my knees between them. In one fluid movement, I grabbed the hem of my dress with crossed arms and slipped it up over my head. I tossed it to the side, and now I towered over Lisa, naked.

"Damn, Holly..." Lisa said, propping herself up on her elbows. Her gaze moved up and down me, a look that was much more than friendly in her eyes.

The animal feeling was still on me. Maybe stronger now. I dropped down on my knees in front of Lisa, my ass up in the air and my face suddenly just inches from her hips. I looked forward, saw her pink panties stretched across her pussy. She spread her legs wider, I could see the outline of her lips through the thin, very wet fabric. I reached forward with my hand, my knuckles rubbing against the inside of Lisa's thigh. She felt warm, but she was trembling against me. My eyes flickered up for a moment, I saw her looking at me intently, the knuckled of her index finger bit between her teeth. I smiled, and looked back down at what I was doing.

I slipped my index finger into the leg hole of Lisa's panties. She gasped as my finger grazed her wet, warm lips. I hooked my finger around Lisa's panties, the tip of my finger poking out of the opposite leg hole. The fabric was so wet that it actually squeezed out of the panties as I started to pull them back. Lisa immediately sense what I was doing and she lifted her ass up off of the floor. I gave the panties a quick tug and they slipped down over my friend's hips. Lisa lifted her legs straight up in the air, rising on either side of me. She brought her ankles together and I was able to pull her panties up over her feet and tossed them onto my roommate's bed. Lisa's legs immediately spread again, wider than before.

Lisa's pussy was now totally exposed to me. Unlike my pale, pink lips and small, hard clit, Lisa's pussy lips were a deep, pretty red like she used slutty lipstick on them. They glistened with her wetness and the lips were spread apart. Also, unlike me, Lisa didn't have any pubic hair (I kept my hair very short, but a bikini cut). Lisa must have noticed I was looking. Her cheeks got slightly red.

"I hear it is like...the thing everyone is doing in New York and LA now," she said apologetically. But I thought it was beautiful, no apology needed. Her creamy white skin offset her deep, dark lips so beautifully. I felt my mouth water. I quickly dropped down lower onto the floor. I slipped my arms underneath of Lisa's knees, pressing my face towards her.

Lisa's scent was intoxicating. So very different from my own, better. I can't even describe it...it was her essence, bold and playful and beautiful. I groaned as I pulled her into my lungs. Felt the air enter my veins, felt Lisa pulsing through me. I needed more. Lisa's legs pushed as I pressed my shoulders into the undersides of her thighs, closing the distance between us. And then I was face to face with Lisa's pussy, my warm breath bouncing back off her. Lisa was totally frozen, looking down at me, not even breathing.

"I have heard this tastes good," I breathed, "But I need to see for myself." I closed my eyes and leaned the last few inches forward. And, for the second time that night, my lips were pressed against Lisa's. Sort of. I groaned as my mouth pressed chastely against Lisa's soft, smooth lips. Her skin almost felt hot to the touch and was unbelievably slick and wet. I breathed in deeply from my nose, Lisa's essence stronger now than ever. I moved my head back and forth slightly, letting Lisa's slick wetness coat my lips.

My nose rubbed Lisa's hard, smooth clit and and I felt Lisa's pussy was nearly quivering. She moaned loudly and her hand rested on the top of my head. I smiled and moved my lips back to the center of Lisa's slit. I couldn't wait to taste her any longer. I opened my mouth wide, letting my tongue pour out and press soft and wet against Lisa's cunt. At that instant, her flavor flowed into my mouth. The little taste of my own juices had hardly prepared me for the full experience. Lisa's thick juices coated my tongue, sweet and salty and pungent. I slipped my tongue briefly back into my mouth, rubbing my tongue against the roof of my mouth and letting Lisa's flavor fill my nose while I groaned.

"Don't stop Holly, please don't stop," Lisa said, pressing her hand more firmly on the back of my head. I had no intention of stopping. I needed more. I dropped my body lower, my hard nipples now pressing into the cold linoleum. And my head was lower. I pushed my lips more firmly into Lisa's dripping wet slit, and opened my mouth.

And for the next few minutes, I did everything in my power to taste as much of Lisa as humanly possible. I dragged my tongue up and down her wet slit, slurping in her juices. I made my tongue rigid and pressed it inside of Lisa's cunt, tasting the strong, coppery flavor of her insides. I even lapped at her slick thighs. And every drop of her flavor I swallowed down, feeling it warm my stomach and sate my hunger. It was like fuel to my libido, creating a delicious feedback loop where each taste made me want it more, made my pussy ache harder, made my whole body vibrate with desire. I'd never felt anything like it.

Suffice it to say, I didn't really know what I was doing when it came to eating pussy. I just...abandoned myself to the desire to taste every bit of Lisa. But I think my eagerness made up for my ignorance. I could feel Lisa's legs trembling around me, I could hear her moaning. Her hand squeezed the top of my head, her fingers sinking into my hair. My eyes opened and flickered upwards. I could see the beautiful, curved undersides of Lisa's breasts. At some point, she slipped off her shirt and bra, her hard red nipples sitting high on her breasts. Between her breasts, I could see Lisa's face looking down at me, biting her lip, her eyes wide.

"Please, no more teasing, my clit!" Lisa begged. I hadn't even realized I was teasing Lisa, and I hoped I wasn't driving her too crazy. I quickly moved my lips up to the hard, smooth nub of Lisa's clit. My lips and even my tongue were coated in Lisa's lubricating juices. In an instant, I was frictionlessly sucking and massaging Lisa's clit. Her clit was larger than mine and the hood was already pulled back. It felt hard and warm between my lips. Lisa's body stopped quivering, and I felt her going rigid. Her fingers dug into my scalp hard enough that it hurt. And, while her thighs pressed around my head I could hear her moaning.

"Oh my God!" Lisa groaned and I realized how badly I had been teasing her. She was already cumming! Lisa's hips bucked and her legs opened and closed around my head. I could just make out her hands grasping at her own breasts as best that she could. But I kept to my task, craning my neck and reacting to every movement of Lisa's body to ensure that I was able to keep her hard clitoris in my mouth. I continued to swirl my tongue around her, to stroke her clit with my tongue. After a moment, Lisa's body stopped moving. Every muscle in her body tensed at once, her fingers and legs making it feel like my head was going to explode. I could hear a low grunt from the back of her throat. And then, finally, a low, slow breath let out from the bottom of her lungs. And then all of Lisa's muscles slackened. And she collapsed onto her back on the floor, panting.

I lifted my head up slightly, my face glistening with Lisa's juices and my saliva. I looked at my friend, naked on the floor with her legs still spread around me. Her breasts lay flat against her chest, her nipples hard. Her hair was sort of messy across her face, a silly smile on her face.

"My god, you are beautiful," I said, not even realizing I was saying it. Lisa giggled.

"You're a lesbian sex goddess," she said and now I laughed. But I blushed as well. It didn't feel, entirely, like she was joking. Her eyes were moving over me as well.

"You taste even better than you let on," I said and Lisa ran her fingers down from her breasts, between her legs, running her hand through her slit. She brought her fingers to her lips and groaned, closing her eyes as she drank down her juices. And my spit. I felt that fuel reignite inside of me. I didn't want to be done yet. I flopped forward, as gracefully as I could, on top of Lisa. I felt our breasts and stomachs press together, my face lined up with hers. Lisa laughed and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I..."Lisa started, but I didn't let her speak. Instead, I leaned forward and pressed my lips into Lisa's. She was surprised at first, just let my lips press into her. But then her mouth spread into a smile, and her lips parted. Her tongue met mine and I knew she was tasting her juices on my mouth. We kissed for a long time, our bodies sort of melting together. I reveled in the soft feeling of Lisa's body underneath of mine. But, more, I could feel the heat of her pussy against my body. I knew that I was till aroused. She was too. I broke the kiss. Lisa was thinking, something, along the same lines as me.

"God," she said, shaking her head side to side, "I just wish I could get someone inside of me now to finish me off! A nice big..." she started. Looking at Lisa's soft, delicate lips as she spoke, the last thing I wanted was something big and...whatever inside of me. But my mind was already reeling, thinking about how I could please my friend.

Without a word, I put my hands on either side of Lisa's head, and pushed myself up. Lisa's legs easily slipped off of my waist and then I was standing in my room, the air suddenly cold without Lisa's body to warm me. I looked around frantically.

"What's wrong," she said. But I had already seen it. I stepped over Lisa's leg and pranced gazelle-like across the room towards my roommate's side of the room. I reached up to the top shelf of my roommate's desk and grabbed an object, turn around and held it out towards Lisa.

"We've always said..." I hinted.

"The trophy!" Lisa said, giggling. My roommate had a trophy that she kept on her desk that Lisa and I had laughed about and pondered over ever since I'd moved in and seen it on the first day. It was, according to my roommate, a trophy that she earned in a sailing competition when she was in high school. It had the sort of normal, square marble base and a thin, faux-gold stem. And perched atop that thin stem was...allegedly a sail. But it wasn't a thin piece of plastic or metal designed to look like a piece of fabric. It was...a phallus. It was a sort of cylinder that was wide at the bottom, near the stem, and then tapered up to a rounded tip. It was sort of curved, I guess to suggest it was getting billowed in the breeze. But it was just.

"A golden dick," I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh god, yes! You are a genius, get over here!" Lisa said, waving her hands at me in an inviting motion. It was clear she was only half-joking. I skipped across the room and dropped down onto my knees on the floor next to Lisa's shoulder. She was still laying on her back with her legs spread. I quickly leaned over, propping myself up on on hand while my other hand grasped the base of the phallic trophy.

"Is that thing cold?" Lisa said, looking at the gold dick. I shook my head.

"It's plastic, or something, like room temperature," I said, reached the trophy back towards Lisa. She propped herself on her elbows again and her lips were even with the trophy. She giggled and then leaned forward and kissed it.

"Warm," she agreed, "but dry!" Lisa's mouth instantly opened and her head moved forward. Looking back at her, I could see the tip of the phallus disappear between her lips. She pushed quickly and evenly, more and more of the trophy entering her mouth. I could see her tongue bouncing off of her cheeks as she coated it in her saliva. I can't say that I found it particularly hot, but I was impressed by Lisa's skill. In a matter of seconds, most of the trophy was buried into her throat. Just the widest part of the "mast" remained poking out from the stem of the trophy. Lisa's eyes were watering and she gagged, pulling the trophy, dripping from her mouth, "it's ready," she gasped.

I moved the phallus away from Lisa's face and then bent back down over her hip. I maneuvered the trophy around until the glistening gold tip was facing towards Lisa's pussy. She was still very wet and I breathed in her aroma again, so happy to be close to her again. Her lips were split open and Lisa was actually bucking her hips towards me. I took the top of the trophy and rubbed it gently up the length of Lisa's slit. She gasped as I grazed her clitoris, so I circled around it. I pulled back slightly, and saw a thin line of spit and juices connecting Lisa to the trophy.

"Oh Holly, come on, fuck me with it!" Lisa begged. At the same time, Lisa started to sort of roll towards me. She kept her legs apart, but one of her hips turned until it was flat on the ground. At the same time, Lisa used her hands to sort of push me over on my side. She didn't have to push hard, I tumbled over so that I was also laying on my side on the floor. Lisa grabbed my top leg, lifting it and spreading me open as well. Now we were mirroring each other: my head towards her feet and vice-versa.

Lisa wasn't in the mood to wait, as soon as she had me in position, her head pushed between my legs. Her breasts pressed against my stomach. Her hair tickled my thighs in a wonderful sort of way, but before I even had a chance to laugh, I felt Lisa's tongue on my clit. She was completely merciless. No teasing. She knew I was already there. She wrapped her lips around my clit and flicked it, circled it, and stroked it with her tongue.