To Those Who Wait Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" I groaned, my head reeling. My eyes sort of crossed and I know that my legs clamped down on Lisa's head. I almost forgot who I was. The only thing I knew for sure was that Lisa was giving me such excruciating pleasure and I needed to reciprocate. Haltingly, confusedly, I looked down at the trophy in my hand. It was still pressed against Lisa's clit. I slipped it down slightly, pressing as I did so. The tip of the phallus slipped easily inside of Lisa's wet cunt. Actually, more than the tip. I was pushing harder than I anticipated and several inches of the trophy entered my friend.

I heard Lisa gasp around my clit, but her tongue stopped working. I groaned as I focused on her tongue again, but I I tried to remember what I was doing. I pushed the trophy further into Lisa's cunt, moving firmly but not roughly. I was surprised by how deeply I was able to get the object, but I could feel her tightening around it. Her legs trembled as her body started to resist slightly. I pulled the trophy back, watching in awe as the golden phallus exited her pretty, red pussy lips. I twisted the trophy as I pulled it out. And then pressed it immediately back inside of her. At the same time, I put the thumb of my other hand into my mouth, coating it in saliva. And then I placed the pad of my thumb on Lisa's clit, rubbing it gently while I started to pull the trophy back out of her pussy.

The whole while, Lisa had been continuing to suck and stroke my own clit. I had been so focused on making sure that I was attending to Lisa's needs, that I hadn't really noticed it sneaking up on me. But around the third time that I thrust the trophy into Lisa's pussy, I accidentally tumbled over the edge. There was no build, no preparation. One moment, I was entirely focused on the task at hand. And the next, my pussy was contracting hard and my hips were thrusting towards Lisa's face. I could hear noises burbling in my throat and I was shaking an trembling all over. The sensation was at least as intense as my first orgasm. Maybe more so, because I could feel Lisa's body against me.

It was all I could do to keep moving the phallus in and out of Lisa's cunt, keep circling my thumb on her clitoris. And she kept her lips and her tongue on my clit. I wiggled, the sensation growing too intense for comfort. But she held me close, kept pleasuring me as a second orgasm crashed around me, one I didn't even know was possible. And then I couldn't even think. My mind was blank.

I realized where I was again as I felt Lisa's hand on my wrist. Her head was no longer between my legs. She hand sort of sat up higher on her side, and she gently stopped me from thrusting the trophy into her pussy. Dazed, I slowly game to a stop, and realized what I was doing.

"Oh Lisa, I am so sorry, was I hurting you?" I asked, pulling the trophy out of her and letting it clank on the floor. I sat up quickly and Lisa did the same. We were now facing each other on the sweaty linoleum floor. The fear I had that I had hurt my friend evaporated as I saw her smiling.

"No, it was great!" she said, "I just...it was too much! I came...a lot." she said.

"I didn't even know you COULD cum more than once at a time! But that was..."

"So you did too?"

"Yes! It was incredible!" and then, we were babbling over one another, describing the sensations we'd felt and thanking each other. Slowly, we became quiet as the afterglow of our orgasms faded. And then we were just sitting in my dorm room, the smell of pussy in the air, a wet trophy dripping onto the floor. We were looking at each other, not exactly sure what had happened or how we'd gotten there.

* * * * *

Twenty years later, standing in Lisa's basement, I saw that my friend was looking at me with the same look of sheepish confusion. She was remembering all of the things that I was.

"That night, and the next two months after that...that was the best relationship I ever had," I explained. Truthfully.

"It wasn't a relationship, Holly," Lisa said in a small, embarrassed voice. And, to be honest, until a couple of weeks earlier, I hadn't really thought of it as a relationship either. But, reviewing the wreckage of my marriage and the...disasters of my dating life...those months between Halloween and Christmas sort of came into focus.

"For two months, we would go out of dates..." I started.

"We would eat or go to the movies or a basketball game because we were...are friends," Lisa said, sounding flustered. I had resisted this knowledge at first too, but I needed her to understand.

"And then we would go back to your place or my place, if my roommate wasn't around, and we'd have sex and then we'd watch a movie and fall asleep in each other's arms," I said. Lisa's face got very red and she looked towards the door like she expected Ray to be standing there.

"We were just...playing around. Experimenting, like they say now," Lisa said firmly.

"I think they said experimenting 10 years ago, Lisa. Now they are honest about what they are doing," I said flatly.

"Whatever Holly," Lisa said, a little angry, "We weren't dating. We...had sex. And it was nice. I am not saying it wasn't nice...I enjoyed myself. But we were both just...single girls, having fun while we waited to find the right guys. We never said that we were dating then, we didn't say, like...it was anything more than fun." And that was all true.

"I don't know that I ever really thought about it back then... or after then to be honest. It was only recently, when I was thinking about us...and the connection that we had back then. The fun and the adventure of it..." I said, knowing I wasn't capturing the enormity of what I was feeling. Lisa turned her head to the side, furrowing her brow.

"What are you here for Holly, what are you trying to say?" Lisa asked. I didn't feel ready to spurt it out. But I couldn't lie to her either. She asked for a straight answer and I owed it to her.

"I realized that I didn't love my ex-husband. And I realized that the only person I have ever made love to that I really loved was you. And I just figure..." I trailed off.

"What?" Lisa asked. I took a deep breath and scratched my elbow self-consciously.

"You met Ray during Christmas break, when I went home and you stayed at school. And like, four months later you were pregnant," I said.

"And you were happy for me when I met Ray! You didn't say you were...in love with me or anything. You never gave any indication that I'd...hurt your feelings or anything," Which, again, was true. I couldn't even remember what I had thought back then, when she first met Ray. I know I hadn't thought that anything I was doing with Lisa was going to last long term. If I had been asked, I probably just would have said we were bored girls who had stumbled into a game, "Why does being pregnant matter?" Lisa asked, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"This," I said, waving my arm around to signify her house, her life, "You never planned this. You sort of...fell into this by accident. And you don't have to live with an accident. That's what I learned. When I left my husband. And you can do that to. We can leave together and..." Lisa's eyes got wide and she was shaking her head

"No," she said firmly.

"I know, it is hard, but you just have to think about it and..."

"I don't need to think about it," Lisa said, "I have thought about my life every day of my life. I know who I am and what I want. Nothing about this was a mistake, Holly. And I am going to forgive you for saying that. But I love my life. I love my home and my children. And I love my husband. He is the love of my life. I am not saying that to be cruel. But I need to stop this now, because what you are saying is very inappropriate." I felt the wind go out of me. So final, so quickly. I couldn't believe that was true.

"I wasn't criticizing you or even Ray. I didn't mean to say anything negative. Just that...we can have something better. More true," I said. But Lisa was shaking her head.

"Holly, I am so sorry that your marriage didn't work out. I really am. You deserved so much better than what you had. But you can't read your life into mine. I didn't do anything to deserve this, but I got lucky. I got the life I wanted. And I am not trying to like.. rub this into your face. But it is the truth. I am not trying to convince myself of anything. I...I am happy. And I am sorry I am happy when you aren't," Lisa said, and I could hear the pain in her voice as she spoke.

She was trying so hard not to hurt me, and then was, I think, when I realized that she was telling me the truth. My cheeks got red and I brought my hands up to my eyes and then ran them through my hair. I suddenly felt absurd. What was I doing?

"I am so embarrassed," I said, "I am so sorry." Lisa was shaking her head again and she crossed the distance between us, wrapping me up I her arms. Despite my embarrassment and the feeling that, in some way, I had wronged her, I needed Lisa. I wrapped my arms around her, let her hold me up.

"Don't say that, Holly. Don't say you're sorry. I shouldn't have said I forgive you. Nothing to forgive. You are tired. You've gone through a terrible time. I didn't mean..." Lisa said, and her efforts to comfort me, so sweet and honest, just made me more nervous. And more certain that I loved her.

"But I really loved you Lisa, I really did," I said, laying it bare.

"And I loved you too Holly. I love you right now. But I need you to know. I am not going to change my mind about this. I am happy to invite you into my home and my life for as long as you need. But this is my home. This is my life," Lisa explained and I felt a black, despairing sensation settle into the pit of my stomach.

"Yes, yeah. You're right, I should leave," I said, suddenly feeling too embarrassed to stay.

"I want you here. Nothing I said tonight changes that. Don't think I am angry or upset with you, Holly. I am just...well, you know." There wasn't anything left to say.

"I am sorry," I started.

"No more apologies," Lisa said, pushing me back and smiling at me, "Just get some rest." And Lisa hugged me again. And then she turned and headed towards the door. Towards her life and her husband. And, once again, I was alone.

End Chapter 1

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.