All Comments on 'To Those Who Wait Ch. 02'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sandy_parissandy_parisabout 4 years ago

That was a surprise. I wondered how Lisa and Holly would progress after part one but that blew me away, as i'm sure you intended. Looking forward to part 3. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wow! You definitely knew what you were doing here! First time reader and poster. Great work! If there were any errors, I didn't see them! Clutching pearls and fanning myself! 😉

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 4 years ago

I certainly wasn't expecting this. I started to get an inkling when Autumn looked so much like her mother. It sure seems link they're made for each other, but life is more than just sex (I hear).

How will they ever get Lisa to accept them? Will she figure that Holly just wants Autumn because she's a newer model of Lisa? And is that the truth? Oh boy, if Lisa or Ray finds them in bed together in the morning, there will be an explosion.

I am anxious to read part 3.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 4 years ago
Didn't expect that at all

The sex was hot and the characters were wonderful, but overall this feels like a betrayal of the hostess. Person A gives Person B a place in their home and Person B repays this generosity by fucking Person A's daughter. Maybe we'll know more in the upcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Sure hope there will be more to this great story soon. I agree that it's may be a bit of a betrayal for Holly to get with Lisa's lovely Daughter Autumn however, Autumn seems up for this hot and sexy Holly. Like the way you have developed this story with a bit of a twist in that Holly and Autumn get together, not Holly and Lisa. Seems like there will be a bomb shell going off when Lisa finds out. If I was Autumn, I'd plan on making Holly a real keeper since Holly is really taken by Autumn. We'll see, keep going with this very sexy story. Maybe Lisa will make it a threesome? Although the threesome sometimes complicates a story in not a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is well written but I find the subject matter a little off putting. To me it's a little creepy trying to recapture a lost feeling of love for a woman by engaging with her daughter. I don't care if it's a man or a woman doing it. It just feels wrong somehow. As in unhealthy for all parties involved. JM2CW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent work

Maddie624Maddie624about 4 years ago
Interesting

I don't know if this is going to come out as I want it to so please forgive me as I fumble along in this comment. I am going to reserve some of my comments for after the final chapter, as least as far as content is concerned, because I need to see how you bring everything together. I am going to go out on a bit of a limb and say that I think the ending will not be what is most obvious...I seriously look forward to it.

About this chapter, and the previous one (I read one after the other...), I LOVE your sarcasm/wit in this piece. I enjoy how you create these types of characters. The way that they interact with others and how they go about their thought process...I knew that I liked your style as I read "Double Blind Date" and "Fake News" solidified that impression. I'm not a crazy person (at least not on paper...yet) but I identify with your style because it is similar to how I interact with people, haha. I'd totally fit in with most of these characters and can only assume that you have that type of humor as well. "We might have called them 'alternative' back in the 90s, though I think that means you're a Nazi now." That off-hand remark was very amusing. I am eager to see how you handle this delicate situation and I hope that you choose to throw in a twist or two for the final chapter. As things stand, every character would be in a world of hurt if things continue as they are and I would have a hard time believing that everything would be fine as a result of this union.

Anyway, I always write an entire book when I comment but I feel like some authors and some stories deserve a bit more...especially when a work makes an impression on me.

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 4 years ago

You have a well paced story rolling out, and I am enjoying reading it. It is not a married woman having a dalliance and I mention this because that story type is my must read hook. Autumn's mother has been an interesting character because of her honesty about married life and devotion. Your dialogue is honest too. That statement, "Oh God Autumn, you're so dirty!", was great.

At this point I'd be less interested in adding new characters than to read of the adventure between Autumn and Holly. Lisa, if you believe it to be erotic, can always be returned to a bacchanal of lesbian play. Now they have been honest as people nut not as lovers building a relationship. The age factor and dodging around Lisa and Ray will be fun. The anxious behavior of exploring a new sex partner is exciting. Hatred of a mother toward her former friend and lover upon discovery of friend taking the low road with her child is a tough read.

Perhaps a borrowed friends bed in an apartment or dorm room, or the seeking fingers of Holly discovering an open and ready Autumn in a film matinee would be fun. It seems a full fleshing out of emotion and discovery between Holly and Autumn should come before new players are added to the story. We need to know how Autumn's friends knew she had a type. I want to know if Holly has played while married with any other babe even if a just in passing kiss. I'm simply curious about characters without requiring a fully painted depiction of each encounter.

At some point a woman will need to be added as Autumn tells how she developed what she found to be sexy and attractive. A married neighbor or boyfriends mother would be more interesting than a teacher student seduction. Oh, and please put a bush on a woman as not all follow the Madison Avenue dictated grooming standards to sell a product.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great characters and story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
An Excellent Start

It was very interesting to see a seductress be the younger woman. The juxtaposition works quite nicely. I look forward to the next installment.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 4 years ago

A beautiful continuation of a great take. Looking forward to reading the conclusion.

mama_mayamama_mayaalmost 4 years ago
Incredible tribbing

I enjoyed the younger-older dynamic in this story so much, and as the title of my comment states the tribbing was factastic! It's so hard to find tribbing content on Literotica, but this story had such a delicious description of it. Especially the description of Autumn's hard clit on Holly's sensitive pussy - well done & keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i legitimately don't understand the "nazi" comment. it seems political, yet there's nothing about the described situation that seems to elucidate the meaning. i'm at a loss.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Interesting so far, i wonder if it is going to play out like i think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES