To Those Who Wait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers

"If Ellen and Anne could see us now," I said quietly under my breath.

"What's that?" Autumn asked and I shook my head.

"Nothing. I am just sorry I made you feel awkward for a minute," I said.

"I just didn't want to make you feel awkward. I mean, like I said, I have a type and you fit into it, I just didn't want you to think that I was like...ogling you or something," Autumn said, looking away again.

"No, I didn't think you were..." I said.

"But its not like...I don't want you to think I think you aren't attractive or something. I just...don't allow myself to think about that because...you know, you're Holly," Autumn said, and now she was looking intently at her fingers, her cheeks were red again. I did not have to draw on my knowledge from 20-year-old psych 101 to realize that Autumn was saying the opposite of what she was thinking. Autumn thought I was attractive. She thought about me...maybe fantasized about me. My ego swelled, I couldn't help myself. This young, beautiful girl. She just looked...

"Can I tell you something honestly?" I asked, the words forming before they caught up with my brain.

"What?" Autumn asked, looking back at me. And when her eyes met mine, the enormity of what I was about to say sort of struck me. And I knew that I should crack some sort of joke and change the subject. Because the consequences of the truth were suddenly extremely apparent. This wasn't just empty musing.

But something was off in my thought process and I couldn't pinpoint what it was in that moment. Doing the 'right' thing didn't feel right in that moment for reasons I couldn't explain. It was only later when...well, when everything was different, that I realized what had happened. Because I didn't feel, entirely, in that moment, like I was sitting next to Autumn, on the pullout bed in her parents basement. She wasn't a young woman I, in many ways, barely knew. It had slipped back in time somehow. I was sitting in a room with Lisa. The younger Lisa. My best friend and a person I loved. Really loved. And so, guess, I told the truth.

"I guess, you know, I have a type too," I said and I dropped my eyes, "And, god, if anyone is that 'type', its you." There was total silence in the room for an elongated second. I felt that feeling. That butterfly feeling in the pit of my stomach that I hadn't felt in decades. I looked back up and Autumn, on the bed next to me, was looking directly at me with her eyebrows raised.

Neither of us said a single word, but after a beat, we both moved at the same time. I was sitting cross legged in the middle of the bed, and I quickly rose up onto my knees. Autumn was sitting with her legs off to one side. She lifted her legs up and swung them around onto the bed, and rose up onto her knees facing me. Autumn's hands found their way to my hips, grasping me firmly, gently. At the exact same moment, I draped my elbows over Autumn's shoulders, wrapped my arms around the back of her neck. I tilted my head to the side. Our mouth's crashed together.

Soft and warm, a familiar sensation, but so much more than that. Autumn's lips were impossibly pillowy soft and they seemed to envelope my own lips, cradling them and caressing them. Autumn's lips split almost immediately, felt her hot, wet tongue splash across my lips. I groaned as I thought that, in just a moment, I would taste her. My lips split open, following her lead. My own tongue rose up to meet her, desperate to have the flavor of her saliva in my mouth. Her tongue explored my mouth, and my tongue chased after her, registering and savoring every hint of flavor. I sucked her in, pulling her tongue deeper into me, luxuriating in the sensation.

It was strange because it felt like a first kiss, and yet, it didn't. The excitement was there. The sense of newness was there. The static fuzz that overwhelmed my brain, was there, and then some. But there was none of the other sensation's of a new kiss No fear. No foreignness or a sense of the unexpected. The initial reaction came back to me: familiarity. It was new and yet, somehow, it wasn't. A kiss I'd never had before, and yet, I had. I knew, of course, why I felt that way. How could I not? I was in Lis...the rumpus room, for god's sake. But those thoughts could not register. The kiss was just as perfect as I couldn't possibly remember it, if that makes sense (it probably doesn't). The point is, critical thought was no longer possible.

But as the moment of our kiss passed, and for half a moment, I nearly thought about what I was doing. Really thought about where my actions were heading and the consequences that would result. I think that if in that moment, Autumn had said anything that broke the spell, I would have sat up and walked out of the room. If she had mentioned her classes or said something about one of her friends, I would have seen her in that moment for exactly who she was. And we would awkwardly never speak again about our silly kiss. But that isn't what happened.

"Holly, are you...wet?" Autumn asked, devilishly. Her pretty eyes were looking directly into mine. And it was like two different moments in my life had somehow completed melted together, years collapsed in on themselves and it wasn't really clear if I was in my dorm room or in the basement of my college friend's house. The feelings were exactly the same, and there was nothing else to do but tell the truth.

"Yes," I breathed, "very." I looked down briefly and saw that Autumn's hands were already working on my blouse. She was expertly, and rapidly, unbuttoning my shirt and in half a moment, it was thrown open, my black bra exposed. And then she was fumbling with the fly and the zipper on my jeans.

"They're tight, I got it!" I said, falling backwards onto the bed and slipping my fingers into the waistband of my jeans. I slipped them down around my ass, peeling them down my legs and throwing them onto the floor. I looked and saw that Autumn had already unzipped her skirt and it had dropped onto the floor. My first thought was that her legs looked just like her mother's. No, that isn't true. I thought, her legs looked just as lovely as ever, which didn't make any sense, but seemed to at the time.

Autumn essentially pounced back onto the bed, on her hands and knees. I was on my back, my legs slightly spread, and Autumn took advantage. She crawled between my knees, her long hair tickling the insides of my thighs. Her hands rose up, I felt the soft pads of her finger tips against the bottom of my ribcage, just below my bra. I felt her fingers run run slowly down my sides, just the slightest bit of pressure. But they felt like they were drawing with fire down my skin. Autumn's fingers stopped at my panty line, her fingers hooking into the waistband. I rolled my shoulders back and lifted my ass up off the bed. Autumn quickly pulled my legs up and together, slipped my panties off and throwing them to the side. My legs split back apart, wider than before. Her eyes darted down between my legs and she smiled.

"Oh I like that!" she said, "the full Brazilian. It has kind of gone out of style, but I have never been much for the 'wild' look!" I looked down between my legs, my pussy was waxed bare. I hadn't even realized that look was becoming dated.

"I have since college, your..." I almost said, 'your mom was the first I'd ever seen' but I decided that that would not, exactly set the right mood, "Yeah, in college, I did it for the first time and liked it."

"Well it looks adorable," Autumn said, smiling. She leaned forward quickly and planted a chaste kiss on my mons pubis. I gasped at the warm sensation of her soft lips against my delicate skin. A sudden urge to action overcame me. I slide my hips back from underneath of Autumn and rose to my knees. I put my hands on her shoulders and grabbed her shirt, pulling it up quickly. The massive neck hole allowed me to pull it off in an instant. Autumn's breast were exposed; small, perky mounds bouncing out of her shirt. For a split second, I admired her body, so supple and slender. But I didn't want to wait any longer, I had been waiting so long for this (or something like it). I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her. She let out a yelp and tumbled onto her back on the pull out couch.

Now it was my turn to pounce. I dropped down quickly on my knees, low. I knew exactly what to do, I had done this before. I reached forward with my right hand hand, filling the tip of my finger against the warm, trembling skin of Autumn's thighs. I hooked my finger in the wet fabric that was right up against Autumn's pussy. I pulled it backwards and Autumn raised her hips at the same time. I pulled the panties off quickly and tossed them to the floor. Autumn was totally naked now and I looked down at her pussy. Her clit was large, her lips were deep red. Just like they should be. Her smell was sweet and earthy. My mouth watered. But I wanted to tease.

"Just the little landing strip?" I asked, leaning forward or a moment and running my finger along the little strip of well-kempt hair on Autumn's mons pubis. She shrugged.

"I've never been trendy," she said, her voice thick with desire. We could talk grooming later.

I put my hands on either side of Autumn's body, feeling her breasts against the insides of my arms. I rose up slightly, shifted my weight forward, and then dropped down on top of Autumn. My breasts landed against her hips and, instinctively, Autumn wrapped her legs around my body.

I looked down at Autumn's small red nipple, sticking up high off of her small breast and I dropped my mouth around it. The nipple was already hard as I pressed against my soft lips. I pushed my tongue forward, flicking the tip of it very gently. I heard Autumn moan and she arched her back into me, pressing her nipple more deeply into my mouth. I took that as a signal that Autumn liked a little play on her nipples and I moved one of my hands up and placed my palm against Autumn's free breast. I felt the hardness against my palm, and circled my hand slowly, just letting the nipple tickle my skin.

"Holly suck harder, my nipples are so sensitive!" Autumn groaned and I was happy to oblige. I made my tongue thick and flat and spread my lips wider, I let my tongue roll thickly across Autumn's nipple. I lapped at her nipple at the same speed that I began to knead Autumn's other breast. I didn't even know what I was doing, moving entirely on instinct. But it felt like every move that I made was exactly the right one. I couldn't help but push Autumn's buttons. I could hear her moaning and I could feel her writhing underneath of me. She thrust her hips up against me, unconsciously. I moved my mouth off of Autumn's red nipples, saw it glistening with my spit. I circled small, gentle kisses around the outside of Autumn's areola. I saw goosebumps form on her skin.

"Jesus, Holly, don't tease,I am dying!" Autumn begged. And part of me desperately just wanted to tease her more! To really drive get her climbing up the walls. But she wasn't the only one who was dying. As I licked and rubbed on Autumn's breasts, her scent had grown stronger and stronger. It filled my nose and clouded my brain. I didn't want to tease her, I wanted to taste her.

Reluctantly, I let Autumn's nipple slip from my lips and pushed myself up off of her warm body. I looked down at Autumn, stretched out below me, and I couldn't believe I was in this situation. That I had this privilege. She was so lovely. I looked up at her face, saw her looking down at me intently, biting her lower lip and trembling. She didn't say anything, but the message was clear: now is not the time to admire, get to work!

I think I had been planning to kiss my way down Autumn's body, to feel my lips press into her taut warm skin all the way down to her thighs. But neither of us could stand that now. Instead, I rocked back quickly onto my hips and I slipped my arms underneath of Autumn's knees, letting them rest over my shoulders. I leaned down dropped down as far as I could my breasts pressing into the rough fabric of the blanket. And I found myself face-to-face with Autumn's pussy.

Her lips looked an even deeper, darker pink than before. It glistened with Autumn's juices and I could see them dripping down her thighs (I could feel the same thing happening between my legs). And the scent was so intense. It sort of radiated of of Autumn's body in delicious waves. I licked my lips to keep from drooling. Autumn trembled as my warm breath tickled her thighs and lips.

"Holly, please, don't stop now!" Autumn begged. Not that I'd ever had any intention to stop. But this pushed me forward. I flicked my eyes up as I leaned the last few inches down towards Autumn's pussy. I could see her looking down at me between her breasts, biting her lip God...she looked like...No, I wouldn't have that thought. It didn't even register. Because at that exact moment, I felt my lips press against Autumn's.

For a moment, it was just a chaste kiss. Just my soft, puckered lips pressing every-so gently against Autumn's wet pussy. I could feel her warmth, feel the slickness of her juices as they smeared against my lips. I felt Autumn's legs tense around me, heard her gasp.

"I can't believe this is happening," I heard Autumn say in a single, harsh breath. I knew exactly how she felt. But I wanted more impossible things to happen. My mouth opened slightly, I felt her wet lips pour into my mouth. I sucked on them, pulling her juices into my mouth, tasting their salty, slick flavor. I rubbed my tongue along the roof of my mouth, letting Autumn's essence flood my nose and coat my tongue. Then I swallowed it down.

I opened my mouth wider, made my tongue flat and fat. I dragged it up the length of Autumn's slit, letting her juices coat my tongue. My nose pressed into Autumn's small landing strip of pubic hair, tickling me coating me with more of her scent. I felt my tongue reach the top of Autumn's slit, felt her felt her hard clit press against me. I wrapped my lips around it, circling and sucking on it. It was like 20 years had never passed, and those two or three months of practice with Lisa were right there in the front of my mind, I knew exactly what to do.

I sucked gently on Autumn's clit, pulling it fully, but not roughly into my mouth. I made my tongue firm, and rubbed it rhythmically against the bottom of Autumn's clit. I swear, I could feel Autumn's blood pulsing in her legs, her thighs were pressed against my ears. I timed the rhythm of my licks to that beat.

"Oh shit, oh shit, yes!" I could hear Autumn saying muffled by her thighs, "Just like that, oh my god!" I kept pulling more and more saliva out of my mouth, keeping Autumn's clit lubricated. But never breaking the rhythm, never slowing or speeding up or even trying to catch my breath. I was rewarded by Autumn's moans, her shaking, and her juices smeared across my chin. I felt her hand fall on the back of my head, pushing me into her pussy, begging for relief.

I knew when it happened. I could feel all of the muscles in Autumn's body tense at the same time. Her palm squeezed with delicious pain on the back of my head. Her breath, which had been coming out in sharp gasps suddenly stopped, as Autumn held her breath. I could hear a low groan growing in the back of Autumn's throat, I could hear it even when her thighs squeezed, trembling, around my head. And then there was a low gasp, Autumn froze entirely for two seconds, and then every muscle in her body relaxed. She collapsed back onto the bed. I had made her cum.

I sat up for a second, looking down at Autumn's body while she panted and caught her breath. Her eyes were closed and she looked so beautiful. Angelic. I let my hands rub up and down gently on Autumn's thighs, basking in the afterglow of the pleasure I'd given her and her scent, which still filled the room. After a few moments, Autumn's senses seemed to return to her, her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

"I..." I started, but I had forgotten how much energy college girls had. She'd just barely caught her breath, but in an instant, she was back up on her knees directly in front of me.

Her hands rose up and I felt them press gently against my ears. She turned my head slightly to the side and leaned in quickly for a kiss. Not really a kiss. Autumn's mouth was exploring my lips and my face. I could feel her tongue moving over me, lapping at my chin, at my lips, into my mouth. I realized after a moment that she was sucking her own juices off of my face and out of my mouth, which was dirty and lovely all at the same time. I met her mouth with mine, slipping my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste what had just been pleasuring her clit. Finally, the kiss broke. I hadn't realized it, but Autumn had unhooked my bra while we kissed and slipped it off as she pulled away.

"Oh my God Holly," She said, still panting a bit, "This! This is why you are my type! Experienced women know how to eat pussy! That was absolutely amazing!" I actually blushed.

"I am not that experienced with eating pussy," I said sheepishly. Her eyebrows raised and she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I don't believe it, I am usually tougher to get off than that," she said. So much more direct that I was at her age!

"I guess I just had a good teacher, the first couple times," I said, thinking back again to that night with...Ellen and Anne. Yes, that was the way to think about it. Ellen and Anne.

"Oh yeah! That sounds like a good story!" Autumn said, looking at me like she wanted me to give the whole story.

"Uh..." I said, "Maybe some other time. We still have work to do here!" I said.

"Oh, I am in no way done with you yet," Autumn said and she put her index finger on my lips, to silence me. She stood up on the bed and started to walk around me where I knelt. She moved so fluidly, so gracefully, even though she should have been sinking into the cheap mattress and falling all over the place. After a moment, she was behind me. Her finger moved off my lips, trailing down my chin and across my throat. In a moment, it was at the base of my spine. Autumn gave me a hard, but not too hard, shove. I yelled a little and pitched forward. I landed on my elbows on the bed, my ass up in the air facing towards Autumn. I started to roll over.

"No!" Autumn said, her hand falling gently on my hips, "No, wait. Stay here," she said. I felt her fingers tickled the outsides of my thighs and I giggled, looking back over my shoulder. Autumn's fingertips made their way up to my ass cheeks, and then her palms came down, softly squeezing them. Her fingers pulsated and she sort of smacked my ass together, making an audible smacking sound and I giggled harder. I turned my head forward again and swayed my ass from side to side

Autumn smiled at me and she straightened her arms out slightly, putting my pressure on my ass cheeks. They split apart and I felt the cool basement air against my anus, which sent a little shiver down my spine. Then I felt a sort of tickling feeling against my lower back and my thighs. I looked over my shoulder and saw Autumn looking down at my body, her eyes inflamed, licking her lips. Her hair as tickling my skin as she leaned closer and closer towards me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, voice came out harsher and louder than I intended. Autumn froze, her eyes flicking up from my body, looking in my eyes. There was a sort of lupine look to her face, smiling broadly and predatorily. I liked it, despite the small sense of danger it conveyed.

"I was going to eat your ass," she said, slapping the my ass cheeks together again. Of course, it had looked like that was what she was about to do. But it was a bit shocking to hear her say it, and so nonchalantly too!

"I heard..." I almost said 'kids these days' but stopped myself, "I heard that was popular these days. But I figured it was a guy thing. Not something girls who are into girls do." I said, trying not to be judgmental. I could remember at one point when my ex-husband got on a kick of trying to fuck my ass. I had rejected it (though, I rejected all sex with him, so it didn't mean all that much). It had never really interested me, though I confess to feeling a strange flutter as I looked at Autumn's pretty face floating above my ass. Autumn didn't seem fazed, just shrugged (and squeezed my ass).

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,889 Followers