To Those Who Wait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am part of a generation raised by porn," she said, "If I see something weird, I am going to want to try it. And if I like it, I am going to want to keep doing it. Nothing to do with boys or girls or anything else. I want what feels good, without pre-judgment," In that moment, her reasoning seemed completely reasonable. And I was impressed (and a bit jealous) of how clearly comfortable she was with who she was and the nature of her desires.

"I've never," I said slowly, and didn't want to say it, "done anything like this before." I sounded nervous. I guess I was, though I don't know exactly what I was expecting. Autumn smiled, leaned down quickly, and gently kissed my ass cheek. She turned her head to the side, rubbing her face against my cheek now.

"Well, try it for a minute. If you like it, we can keep doing it. If you don't, we'll stop," Autumn suggested. Once again, eminently reasonable. I couldn't speak though, my heart was hammering in my chest. I just nodded, and turned my face forward again.

I felt Autumn's lips move back to my ass cheek, felt her kiss the same spot again. Then she kissed a little bit closer to the center of my body. She trailed wet kisses across my ass, sometimes letting her tongue drag for a moment across the bare white skin. I felt her hair trail across me. She moved slowly but deliberately, and I tracked her movements. With each kiss I felt myself growing more and more nervous. More and more excited. My legs were trembling and my breathing was shallow.

Autumn placed another gentle kiss, just where the flesh of my ass began to slope down towards my anus. Then I felt her hot breath against my asshole. I groaned, and now looked back over my shoulder. Autumn was splitting my ass apart, looking down at me. Her eyes flickered up, met mine, and she smiled. Then her eyes closed, and she leaned forward.

"Oh god!" I said involuntary. Not Autumn's lips. She'd let her full tongue spill out of her mouth and it landed soft and wet against my entire anus. A tickling warmth spread out from my asshole, racing up my spine and down my legs. My back arched and I pushed my ass back into Autumn's face, involuntarily. I pressed her tongue with my anus, feeling the strong, wet muscle writhe against me. I gasped then, when I felt Autumn pull back, my asshole now cold and wet. I turned back again, looking at her. She smiling (her lips glistening) and raising her eyebrows.

"Stop?" she asked innocently. I shook my ass at her.

"No, no! That felt so nice, get back there!' I begged, surprised by how I felt. Autumn laughed.

"Everyone who lets me do this with an open mind loves it," she bragged, "Its just a little bit of folded skin with a million little nerves and..." I pushed my ass back.

"Less talking, more eating," I said, shaking my ass back and forth. Autumn laughed, but quickly obliged, "Oh fuck!" I groaned as, once again, Autumn's face pressed between my ass cheeks and she began to lick again. She dragged her tongue up and down the crack of my ass, the bumps of her tastebuds against the folds of my skin. Once again, my hips involuntarily thrust back, I wanted more of Autumn's tongue on me. So many nerves an she made each of them fire independently.

For a long time, Autumn just lapped at my asshole, making it desperately wet. I dropped my head forward, unable to keep my balance. I panted into the mattress of the pull-out bed. Then I felt Autumn's lips sort of wrap around my anus. There was a slight, but not extreme pressure, and I realized she was sucking my skin into her mouth. And, before my brain could process that, I felt her tongue slip between Autumn's lips and an press slightly into my asshole.

"Oh God Autumn, you're so dirty!" I groaned, and she hummed in appreciation. She had correctly recognized that as a compliment. She continued to gently suck on my asshole, and occasionally slip her hard tongue just a few millimeters inside of me, stretching me slightly. All those nerves firing over and over again. I groaned and writhed on the bed. Autumn's saliva dripped down from my ass onto my pussy and the juices rolled down my thighs. I could smell my arousal in the dry basement air.

Each ripple of Autumn's lips, each minor dart of her tongue, ratcheted up the tension inside of me. The feeling was beautiful, but it offered no relief! There was no end in sight, just greater pleasure mixed with greater strain. I was panting and biting my lips, writhing and silently praying for some kind of relief. Thankfully, Autumn seemed to be feeling something similar. I felt her face pull back (giving me a moment to actually breathe).

"Holly, your pussy smells so beautiful," she said.

"Eat it!" I begged, shaking my hips. But Autumn shook her head.

"No, I want..." She started and I half expected her to say she wanted something big inside of her, I had visions of a gold sail, "I want to you feel your pussy on mine." She smacked my ass playfully and then shoved me forward onto the bed. I let out a little shriek and rolled over onto my side.

By the time I had gained my bearings, Autumn had already dropped onto her ass onto the bed and had also rolled over onto her side. She was sort of on her opposite side from me, so that we were turned facing towards one another. Her legs were spread wide, her skin was glistening. Autumn wasted absolutely no time at all. She started to sort of scoot across the bed towards me. I followed her lead, closing the distance between us, until I felt my foot rubbing against her calf.

Autumn was suddenly a blur of motion. I felt her hands on my legs, her calves rubbing my thighs. It was clear that she knew exactly where she wanted me to be and that she was positioning me expertly. In half a moment, I found that we had suddenly become sort of "woven" together. On of my legs was draped over her thigh, the other hand slipped beneath her thigh. I was sort of leaning back, holding myself up with my hands thrown behind me. And, of course, that meant she was a mirror image of me. Our pussies were just a few inches apart, so close that I could feel the heat of Autumn's body, and our scents were melding together, filling my nose and clouding my brain. Autumn suddenly stopped moving.

"Ever done this before?" Autumn asked and I wasn't completely sure what we were doing. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Oh god, this is so fun! You are so innocent! How am I your type if you've barely ever fucked a woman?" she asked.

"Well..." I said, unsure how to respond.

"Never mind," Autumn said lifting one hand up and waving it dismissively, "You will love this, it is great!" she said, and she thrust her hips forward gently. And then I felt the wetness of Autumn's pussy against my own, her hard clit pushing against mine.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, letting my head loll back. Autumn giggled.

"Oh this is nothing, it gets so much better," She said devilishly. Then she started to rotate her hips. My god, the way that girl could move her hips! So fluid, rhythmically perfect. We were both so terribly wet, there was absolutely no friction at all. She just rotated her hips beautifully and her soft warm skin rubbed gently against my own.

While Autumn was getting into rhythm, I saw her looking down between our legs, I saw her nostrils flair as she breathed in our scent. But once she started grinding, her eyes slowly made their way up to my body, until she was looking into mine. And it was like she locked me in. I felt my own hips begin to move, reacting to Autumn, mirroring her and reacting back against her. Pushing my clit against her, feeling her wet, red lips against mine. And it was like we were locked in a perfectly synchronized dance, except we never practiced the choreography. We just read each other's eyes and knew, instinctively, what it was that we had to do.

Once I found the rhythm, I allowed myself a moment to gaze at Autumn's beautiful body. She was sort of reclined back, her long, lithe body stretched out. I could see her muscles tense, her joints trembling. Her stomach was flat and taut, her small breasts bouncing high on her chest, her hard pink nipples pointing to the ceiling. Her long, elegant throat bouncing as she gasped for air.

"Oh fuck, how are we doing this?" Autumn gasped and I knew exactly what she meant. My eyes moved back to hers and it was like the were on fire. I stayed on them.

Autumn already had me so very close to the edge. And I could tell that she was close again as well (and not just because she was dripping onto the bed). I didn't want it to last any longer. The tension was too great, the excitement and the anticipation was too great. My toes were curled, my shoulders ached. I felt like the entire world was sitting on my shoulders, crushing me down into a tiny, aching ball.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" I heard a voice say and for a moment, I thought it was me. But then Autumn's eyes slammed shut and I could feel her shaking against me. But I didn't have a chance to watch her enjoy her orgasm. Because in that same moment, it sort of burst out of her. He knocked over that world that was sitting on my shoulders. And the tension broke. I could feel my body shaking, her my voice warbling out Autumn's name, as pleasure poured into all of the open places where the tension had been. And when that too washed away, it let nothing but serenity in its wake.

I found myself laying on my back on the bed, panting I heard the bed make a groaning sound and then bounced as Autumn flopped down on her back on the bed right next to me. I smiled and turned to look at her, glistening with sweat. She was breathing hard as well, but smiling just as much as me. She slipped her arm over my head and I lifted it so she could hold my neck in the crook of her elbow. I watched her small breasts rising and falling as she breathed and just enjoyed the moment. Autumn settled a planted a kiss on my cheek.

"So," she said, "How long are you staying?" And I started laughing.

End Chapter 2

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.