To Trap A Distraction

Story Info
A distraction from the hot summer.
1.8k words
4.04
3.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers

3:35 p.m.

An early July afternoon.

I was working on my study desk, right under our resourceful window, a foot away from where she was napping on the bed beside me.

The west-facing window provided me with plenty of direct sunlight, which of course made everything better, but it was also hurting me. You see, distant sun rays can be lovely to look at and feel warm against your skin, but they can still hurt.

She shifted in her sleep, which became a distraction for me. Suddenly, I wasn't worried about the sun hurting me anymore. She was sleeping, oblivious to the havoc she was causing in my heart and mind as I tried to work. She was wearing just her dainty t-shirt, and her bottoms were pajama shorts.

I decided to put my work aside and watch her instead.

For me, watching her is like meditating. She soothes me to my...core?

NOPE... Only to my heart. She is, as Vladimir Nabokov once said, "fire to my loins."

I left my desk to sit beside her on the bed and begin tracing her features. There was something sublime about her that held my feral curiosity in place. I had her permission to open her in my mind and play with her like a puzzle until I could solve her, but my brain could never fully comprehend her mind. Her body, on the other hand, was very talkative.

Her face. Beautiful caramel-toned, gleaming skin. Her face was exfoliated twice a week. And she kept her body clean with a variety of skin care procedures that, with the exception of exfoliation, I don't understand. Don't bother asking me why or how.

The beads of sweat on her brow wouldn't last long; they formed and dripped down.

Her eyes. They were relaxed, with no wrinkles in the corners that only appeared when she smiled, framed by dark fuller eyebrows. In her sleep, she squirmed and squinted her eyes, as if she sensed my presence. That made me feel as if I were trespassing and afraid of being caught. In my stomach, I felt a vacuum form and then dissipate, when she relaxed.

In the silence mingled with the cries of the crickets, I saw her ears. Round and finely carved.

With every muscle on her face relaxed, unclenched, and unbothered, she showed an irresistible vulnerability, which evoked a wild sense of wanting to exploit her and, at the same time, protect her in the warmth of my presence.

Her neck, on the other hand, always piqued my interest. Very inquisitive.

Her neck matches the tone of her face until the collarbone, but her skin is a different shade below that. A tan.

I look at the neck and collarbone a little longer, remembering every time I gave her a love bite. It was my favorite place. Her least favorite spot because it shows. What's wrong with being a little territorial? Huh?

I trace my fingers down her neck, then linger a little longer at her chest.

Her breasts are the most appealing feature.

Her marshmallow-soft breasts are medium and round, so I'm not sure why she's so self-conscious about them.

She always wears full-cover inners that are very supportive, and I've never seen her in anything with thin spaghetti straps. Those skinny models had always made her feel insecure, so I was relieved when I realized that her naked body would be seen by no one but me. Those who believe that those models represent how all women should look would never appreciate her modesty.

Her t-shirt rolled over when she again shifted under my touch.

Cute.

Her sweat-soaked skin differs from her normal skin.

After working all day drenched in sweat, she takes a nap on the bed with the small electric fan beside her. It cools her body down immediately, making her flesh a lot softer and smoother to the touch. A bit sticky, but everything has a downside, and we've got to live with that.

Strange, but I like it.

I slowly slipped my hand inside her t-shirt, but she caught me off guard when she grabbed my hand.

What didn't surprise me was that she didn't shake my hand but instead held it there.

She likes my touch.

I lay down beside her, my hands still in her grip. Her post-workout body smelled divine. I ran my fingers over the impressions left by her full-coverage bra, right beneath her fuller breasts, and began to smooth them out by massaging the area while she snuggled closer to me until her back touched my crotch.

She shifted again, this time turning to face me, interrupting my train of thought.

She smiled, her eyes closed, and her lips puckered sleepily. I pecked her quickly and leaned back to look at her face. She retained her position. I kissed her once more. She didn't move.

I pulled my hand out from under her shirt and cupped her face with both of my hands. That placed me in an awkward position, but I moisten my lips and brought them closer to kiss her again. This time, a passionate kiss instead of a peck.

She relaxed her lips and allowed me in. My tongue teased hers, and she teased mine. I raise my head from the pillow to get a better hold of her lips. As I found myself blending in with her, I felt her entire body melt into me and respond to my kisses; it was a soothing sensation.

But her eyes were still closed.

Soon enough, I felt her hand on my crotch, over my pajama bottoms.

Her hand went up and down my semi-erect length. The kiss intensified, and she kept rubbing against my manhood.

Her soft breasts under my hard chest, only made everything hard to resist and an urge to tease them arose.

I would have loved to see those drunken eyes of her but she still had them shut.

Once again, I slipped my hands inside her t-shirt only this time, I rode it up while placing soft wet kisses starting from her navel to the valley of her breasts.

Oh, her soft and tender breasts, made me squirm with excitement.

I nibbled on the mounds of her breasts, leaving minuscule bite marks, and then I teased those nipples, pulling them between my teeth and using my tongue. She grabbed my broad shoulders to pull me closer. I kiss on her exposed collarbones and under her breasts, right on the traces left by her bra; those prominent markings of the elastic. My presence there, stung her as she moaned but didn't mind me pacifying her pain. I felt like an animal caring for its wounded mate, and that thought shot a chill down my spine. Does the lion provide such tender love and affection for its lioness, in secret, when nobody is watching?

In the daze of summer afternoon, I felt my t-shirt clung to my back. The presence of the small electric fan did not help our sticky bodies. As the snow melts into a road, our sweating bodies fused us together.

Right when I decided to go down on her, she grabbed me by the back of my neck and brought me closer to her face. She pulled me even closer until her lips reached my ear. I was confused, but not for long.

" Take it as slow as possible, love " she whispered.

I planted a kiss on her forehead to show my agreement and a smile lingered on her lips.

I went down on her and hooked my hands on the waistband of her shorts. Slowly, I slipped them down only to see traces of elastic; from her shorts on her waist.

I gave a deep sigh.

Soft skins have their fair share of cons.

Her soft pink bud was glistening like a pearl. I used my fingers to spread those lips to witness her juice dripping down. I caught a drip mid-way and redrew its path, back to her tiny slit. I bit my lips and swallowed a lump forming in my throat, and leaned it.

I latched my mouth onto her pink bud, took my time there, and made it a little cruel for her. She moaned, and her slender fingers disappeared into my hair. Her nectar filled my mouth, and I slowly started getting drunk on her. I unhurriedly flicked my tongue up and down to make her whine until she begged me to go faster.

" What happened to take it slow, Babe?" I retorted sarcastically.

She groaned and didn't say anything. Cute.

"I want you," she moaned when I was prodding her slit with my tongue.

I took my member in my hand and slipped out of my pajamas. I rubbed it against her natural lubricant until I was ready for her. I leaned in to kiss her now plump lips.

She tasted herself on my lips and licked her lips when I leaned back. She took my member in her hand and slowly guided me in.

She could be painstakingly slow. Oh, Lord!

"If we make love all the time, both of us will lose its importance at the same time," I remembered her saying. Then we'll just fuck. And lovers don't fuck or have intercourse; they just make love slowly and meaningfully. So whenever we feel the urge to fuck, we will hold it in and wait for the right moment for it to become love and then express it. Okay?"

Maybe she's right, but every time I'm with her, it feels right. I can't help myself. I'm not a sex addict, but she makes me feel like one.

A few moments in she asked me to lean in closer, as closely as possible to her body, for her to wrap her arms around my body.

Her eyes were still closed.

Her cheeks flushed red.

Her lips shivering.

"Fuck! I love you so much," I mumbled.

I wanted her to see me as I was seeing her, so I proceed to kiss them. She opened her eyes. They were hazy and appeared as if she were high. I gradually quicken my pace while watching her breath catch. My stare made her feel embarrassed, so she buried her head in the crook of my neck, mumbling something. I couldn't help but laugh, and she moaned in irritation.

"So cute," I whispered into her ear.

Her beautiful manicured nails dug deeper into my skin. Thankfully, my t-shirt was on, or else, my back would have been covered with tiny moon-shaped cuts.

Believe me when I say that, it may not bother you at the time, but it would later.

We came together.

I pulled her fragile form and placed her head on my chest. Loose hair clung to her sticky forehead and neck. Gently, I separated her hair from her skin and blew on her sweaty patches. I ran my fingers across her leg, gently massaging her thighs and finally her feet.

"Your heart is beating fast," she mumbled.

"Um huh," the same went for hers.

"And I love you too," she said and placed a playful kiss on my chest.

Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers