To Travel So Far

Story Info
Money doesn’t buy happiness but it does buy a plane ticket.
1.3k words
4.12
5.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes in life you just have that moment where a thought hits you like a lightning bolt and it's power changes everything.

For years I had led that life, doing all the right things - education, career, marriage, children - but the end result was a fairly positive existence but one where you live paycheck to paycheck, indebted to "the man" for your ongoing employment.

At 43 I made a change. It was only a subtle one - starting a side hustle in a post-pandemic climate, but as it gathered momentum it had a major affect on my life.

Suddenly I was still working, but every week the additional money was coming in from doing very little, meaning I suddenly had new freedoms, new power, new life.

That probably sounds quite dramatic, but to a fast-becoming middle aged man it meant I could do things - buy that car, get that new wardrobe, invest in me. The family benefitted too, but what it really did was set me off on a new adventure.

For you to understand that I have to take you back to a pre-side hustle era when I stumbled across an innocent 19 year old virgin on an Internet site.

Initially the conversation was pretty standard. She was a hard-working black girl from a random state in America and I was a white guy in the UK who had hardly gone without. We were like chalk and cheese, or as Stevie Wonder may have sung, like ebony and ivory.

As we exchanged messages they became more explicit until we both admitted we had fantasised about each other. That kind of opened the floodgates of our curiosity towards each other.

Fast forward to more recent times and I'm now in a vast American airport on an apparent "business trip" yet this "business" isn't as corporate as all imagine.

Having escaped Immigration and given the taxi driver a screwed up sheet of paper with an address of a hotel, I'm making my way through a busy, stereotypical American city with my mind racing about what the next 24 hours may deliver.

The taxi pulled up at a smart looking hotel and I tipped the driver generously. I always imagine that these guys think of people from the UK as being tight, so I always try to do my bit to change that view.

Travelling light, I grabbed my overnight case and headed up the stairs to the revolving doors, admiring the impressive archway entrance as cars crawled past me in the afternoon heat. Once inside, the receptionist greeted me with a friendly smile as I checked into my suite. I flirted a little with her, but it was more to pass the time it took to get my key than any conscious effort.

"I'm expecting a guest" I informed her. "When she arrives can you give her this room key and send her up?". I figured the receptionist probably thought I was referring to a hooker, but at the end of the day it was none of her business. "Sure" she replied with another wide smile. I left her wondering and headed for the lift to my room.

I think I waited about 40 minutes before I heard a keycard in the lock to my door. The suite was big with a lounge and bedroom with a massive en suite bathroom. I'd freshened up in that time, checked out the view from the full height window towards downtown and flicked through about 50 random TV stations finding virtually nothing to view.

The noise of the key being accepted disturbed my channel hopping and I looked round to see if was Mona or a cleaner.

Fortunately it was the former and this diminutive girl suddenly appeared through the door.

We'd exchanged photos previously but they didn't do her justice. She wasn't very tall, but she had curves on her fully formed figure and a smile that just melted ice.

I jumped up to greet her, not knowing immediately what to do, which had the potential to be a bit awkward, but I managed to overcome that by throwing my arms around her and planting a kiss on her lips. It felt like quite a bold move considering we were virtual strangers, but we both knew why she was here so it felt right to show passion straight away.

After a few seconds I pulled away. "Are you ok?" I heard myself asking. She nodded. I took that as a sign that all was good and within seconds we were kissing passionately again. This time my tongue entered her warm mouth and I felt hers press against mine. I could instantly feel my cock was getting hard in my trousers and that Mona was bound to feel it because I'd pulled her so close to me.

I picked her up, our lips still glued together but now her legs wrapped around me and I carried her into the bedroom.

The king sized bed was the perfect place to land her, and she fell into the soft mattress on her back. I looked at her, pretty little thing looking back up at me. "You really want to do this?" I asked. She nodded again and spread her legs for me so her dress rode up exposing her cute pink knickers. She knew was she was doing. She looked up and put a finger to her mouth in a "how'd that happen?" manner. I smiled, admiring her now spread, smooth thighs that gave me the perfect place to start from.

I kissed them, working my way up the inside of both Mona's thighs. I could feel her wriggle as the feeling of my lips against her skin was tantamount to being tickled, but she let me continue until my mouth was up to the fabric of her panties.

It was obvious she was wet. The knickers were practically sticking to the mound of her pussy because it was so ready. I pushed her dress up further and pulled her knickers down below her knees to expose her tight, wet hole. She was biting her lip already as I approached her pussy. My breath alone was turning her on, so when my tongue parted her pussy lips I just knew she was close to exploding. She tasted so good. Her mound was neatly trimmed allowing me to easily penetrate her with my tongue. As I approached her clit with slow but deliberate moves I heard her first noise, like an excited squeal followed by a moan as I really began to tease her.

My hands had hold of her hips as I continued to eat her out. My tongue had reached her swollen clit and it was being given my full attention. Although it had only been happening for a few minutes, I knew already that we were close to that first orgasm.

I felt Mona's thighs tighten around my head as my tongue worked it's magic. This 19 year old girl was going to cum very soon for the first time with a guy and it felt a privilege it was me.

My hands pushed her hips down to make it even easier to pleasure her clit as I heard her ramp up for her first orgasm. I stopped for a second "don't hold back, cum hard for me baby" I told her as I felt her body start to shake. I loved this part of proceedings. I had Mona right where I wanted her - on the precipice of one of the most intense orgasms of her young life - and I wasn't going to let her go.

Then it happened, the shakes became more intense. The moans became deeper and louder. I gripped onto her, my tongue permanently on her sweet spot as she started to climax. Unrelenting I licked harder, squeezed tighter and inwardly smiled wider as she came. My little fuck Princess had started her sexual journey with me. We both knew it and the hotel receptionist even knew it. When Mona walked into that hotel this afternoon, everyone had known it.

To be continued...