All Comments on 'To Walk the Constellations Pt. 01'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight and CrispnCrunch

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
you hit it out of the park again!

Great start I will avidly follow another of your awesome tales

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 5 years ago

Looking forward to Pt. 02!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A riveting start!

I don't remember being this excited to get to the next chapter of a story in a looong time, and I'm already impatient! Definitely looking forward to learning more about this world of yours and seeing where Venn's story takes her.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

Couldn't follow or understand the start.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 5 years agoAuthor
No need to apologize!

This story is supposed to be set in a world removed from ours and very far into the future.

Basically, Stumble is an isolated planet in the far future, which has suffered a massive ecological collapse due to various kinds of mismanagement - too much carbon, too much plastic, that kind of stuff. The main character grew up on this planet, without much education beyond what she's picked up from her owner (a local junk trader) and overheard as a story told at the local whorehouse.

And that's basically the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Do you read Zelazny or Brust ?

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story.

At 4 pages a time, that'll be 50 chapters :o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed the interesting start, lots of good description and 'weird' future centuries stuff. I think you gave away a bit too much about Venn as a potential galactic hero but I appreciate you need to keep the interest levels up. Nice work, good luck.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Zelazny

I've read the FIRST book of the Chronicles of Amber ages and ages ago, but I don't remember much about it.

And to be fair, uh...Venn is played by Daisy Ridley.

taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
nice

I have never read any chronicles or knew anything about this story.... All I can say is I found the story by accident and I love it. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters....

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Took a while

for all this description to coalesce in my mind. Interesting beginning with all the rich descriptions, and I'm intrigued by how Venn saw Thale at all when she was still on the ship...to say nothing of that mysterious voice in her head.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 4 years agoAuthor
Enjoy the story?

Check the first part of To Walk the Constellations on Amazon right now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XM3MC3Q

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Excellent story, it’s even completed, it’s woke as fuck and painful at times but it’s still a glorious tale.

The most woke tale there there could possibly be. Everyone is a girl except for the couple of guys that are never good enough and gene polluted. Even Jesus is a girl now??? God, well common sense says that before anything existed, except God, that sex couldn’t exist so God can be neither female or male but rather just an entity of existence.

This story changed the main star from a male into a male to female transsexual. All the guys are gay or bi. It’s just a total mess of crap and pronouns for people that make no sense in the English language unless you repurpose words in to new meaning. Funny how since everyone is a girl that there is still a population and that even though guys are now seemingly redundant that the female sex robot whore has a cock. It’s only mentioned twice and she is called a he a few times but the he she whore never fucks anyone with her boy cock.

The story is cringe at times but a glorious tale like so many stories want to be. Read it all and you will be amazed and entertained. Oh and best of all….. IT’S COMPLETE yes a story that’s started and finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous