All Comments on 'To Walk the Constellations Pt. 02'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Tanks for Breeding!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks, Phraxius, Pierce Gray, Taco1085, Albert Finney, Indianguy, MaxxDredd, MDG1969, Etorius Starwalker, Dave2282, Seth, Red24g, SylentNight and CrispnCrunch

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories, get free access to my self-published work, and get to see new chapters a WEEK EARLY! So if you absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this story, consider dropping a buck a week!

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 5 years ago
Schemers

Poor Thale needs to get himself away from the big bads. He just really doesn't seem cut out for that kind of life at the moment. And he's nice and cute enough I'd rather him not grow accustomed to living and working like that. At least from what I've seen of him so far.

Thank you DragonCobolt and your lovely patreon supporters and harem members. Hoping to catch more of this wonderous story in the future.

Wasn't going to add this originally, but decided to anyways. Pussykat needs to wreck him some pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

5 Stars.... This has the makings of your best story yet!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It only got better :D

I was definitely pleasantly surprised at this turn of events, and Drak is actually much different than I initially thought he'd be. I assumed he would be a calm, cool, collected total badass sex god type that is so common. I like that you wrote him as a flawed and feeling person, and showed his vulnerability, either when he's facing his superiors or his feelings for Adoran. Eagerly anticipating chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Build

Thanks for the detailed work in this build chapter. You have dropped a lot of good breadcrumbs and I think you were smart to leave Venn out of it in first person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Thanks, another great story.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! Thale is fun to write, even if I do sometimes call him Catra Ren.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
I enjoy

the painstaking description, although it makes me wonder now what Venn is capable of. Interesting to see the dream from Thale's perspective and to find out Lord Drak is Thale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous